Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA (20422 Views)

Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) / Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by ebuka4star: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2021
Salewa97:

Source: https://thewillnigeria.com/news/ndlea-arrests-three-suspects-with-134kg-cocaine-at-mma/

How many Internet fraudulent cases have Nairaland post in its front page. This profiling should stop. Or I will encourage Igbo to boycott this platform if this trend continues. Enough is enough. Stop flooding this platform or you can balance it.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by vertueptime: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2021
Na them, always them, forever them, biafran powder must be sold imported and exported at the cost of life.

Let us have a consensus, If the first 10 drop burst involves a certain tribe this year, all headline should just state the tribe caught again instead of us to be checking for confirmation.

[color=#000099][/color]
Salewa97:

Source: https://thewillnigeria.com/news/ndlea-arrests-three-suspects-with-134kg-cocaine-at-mma/

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by lascos912(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2021
Awon omo ti o wa lati iila orun
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by Emzenoz(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2021
Them go still join spray 1k notes last December o... Most of all these Igbo big boys are drug dealers... *Most* not all of them.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by theMagnet: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2021
130 what? Dem get mind o shocked
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by olajizz01(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Since you've caught them, what should we ballers be sniffing
Cow dung is another alternative.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by spymaster(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2021
It's hard to believe that 134kg of cocaine was imported through the airport. Even major cartels find it difficult to move such large amount through international airport. Well, who am I to doubt when the criminal is commiting the crime while jumping bail. That's like £6,000,000 of cocaine at street value of 40,000 pounds per kilo. No wonder these guys are always balling at home every Christmas. Just like an adage says " A man that does not know how his mate got rich, will only keep running till he dies"
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2021
Agugbadin:

When I saw the headline I concluded that it must be the same people from same zone, when I read through I was absolutely right. IGBO AMAKA. 97% of Nigerians drug traffickers are from the same tribe, zone.

The problem is from their upbringing. I am sorry to say this, an average Igbo youth don't know or believe crime is evil.
Come to think of it. When they become big boys through crime, they thank God for blessing them. "Na Chinekeh do am o"
Like they really don't know crime is evil and proceeds from it is not from God.

Let the orientation beging at their villages letting them know what is wrong and right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by Bikonze(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2021
Procure:
Igbo's own is drugs, Yoruba's own is fraud. The hausa's own are emblezzlement of public funds grin
To each his own.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by Bikonze(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2021
spymaster:
It's hard to believe that 134kg of cocaine was imported through the airport. Even major cartels find it difficult to move such large amount through international airport. Well, who am I to doubt when the criminal is commiting the crime while jumping bail. That's like £6,000,000 of cocaine at street value of 40,000 pounds per kilo. No wonder these guys are always balling at home every Christmas. Just like an adage says " A man that does not know how his mate got rich, will only keep running till he dies"
If you know you know. Two bags of cement and a half; equivalent weight.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by backnbeta(f): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2021
134kg ke? How possible? I hope the NDLEA guys didn't inhale part of the powder before quoting this figure undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by SpaceAngel: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2021
The suspects were arrested with 13kg, 117kg and 7.8kg of cocaine.

How can someone be in possession of cocaine as heavy as this? shocked
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by frog12: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2021
BRAZIL and INDIA those are the new drug shops!!!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by fareed69(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
NCAN BARUWA IPAJA REPORTING.

THEY NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME.

DEVELOPERS.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by Lymasaba(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Don't mention the name please.

By the way, it is either the NDLEA themselves are high on weed or the news source editor don kolomental because I am seeing 137.8kg of Cocaine.

That's like almost 3 bag of cement ooo. I can't believe this kg figure and I won't no matter how anyone beg me!
Exactly and the density of cement is bigger than cocaine .. hence the quantity of cocaine should be larger .. 137.8kg we are expecting sacks

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by Champneys: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
tyup:
The other one was arrested and was later granted bail only to goan continue the same Drug smuggling. I keep saying it, The best way to curtail Drug smuggling is to shoot on sight any Ipob caught in the act Dead. But the truth is, if this should be implemented the whole population in the SE might be less than 200 sad

You are a tribalistic bastar....d!

Death to drug smugglers and dealers.... Inshaa Allah!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by vertueptime: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
And the busted 21 kg last week,
So it could be true

May be it's a typo,13.7kg

kingharzy:
I'm not against the fight against drug abuse, I'm only against false data and reports. 137KG doesn't sound like something you can walk into an airport with confidently. As earlier stated by a commenter, that's over 2 bags of cement; about 5 bags of chicken feed.

The NDLEA needs to be sincere with itself. You come online and see one truck of Indian hemp being burnt and on reaching a junction near you, you find young folks smoking more than a tipper.

At least, if you can't fight it, legalize it.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by wellmax(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
If not Igbo who else. NgwalandAba 2021

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by Philipponzaghi: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lymasaba:

Exactly and the density of cement is bigger than cocaine .. hence the quantity of cocaine should be larger .. 137.8kg we are expecting sacks

Exactly. They probably made a mistake or the traffickers are the reincarnate of devil himself for them to think they can successfully transport such amount of coke.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by ndiri(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The suspected drug traffickers whose names were given as Okeke Uchenna and Azubuike Jeremiah Emeka grin grin
........and the third suspect is Abdul Musa
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by IgboWarlord(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
I have absolutely nothing to say about this...
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The suspected drug traffickers whose names were given as Okeke Uchenna and Azubuike Jeremiah Emeka grin grin

Is it not better than mining skulls?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by Playermayweda(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Stop being tribalistic,Ur own tribe too get it's own evil wey dey equal to the thing u dey criticize,I won't even wait one second u will say omo ibo,But later u will be saying Black lives matter,as if being a tribalistic bigot Isn't more stupid than being a racist
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by Mrken50: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
You mango head I mean oogo imado head with Tinubu president from iragbeje
osun state that staged himself as ashiwaju of ole in Yoruba land. Thieves everywhere..... Aboki suyah ..
yanabasee:
Two flat heads and one aboki......

This is a presidential combination come 2021....

Flat head as the president and an aboki as the vice president.....
Re: NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA by MickzyDonald: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
olajizz01:
Cow dung is another alternative.
That shit is too strong, 0.5 seconds I'm already high cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck / Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) / Man Raped 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Delta – Harrison Gwamnishu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.