Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State (17960 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / Fayemi: South West ‘Police’ Takes Off January 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 13, 2021
Amotekun is here to stay. It has the full backing of the Yorubas so there's nothing FG can do. Unless it wants an ethnic crisis on it's hand .

8 Likes

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2021
complexBoss12:

You are a Nigerian, reason like one!
This is an outfit that the pompous fulani jihadists don't like, you still think they will have a favourable media representation? Don't see what they show you, try finding out for yourself. They are deliberately painting them bad, blowing things out of proportion to turn people against the idea.

They killed a few youths in Oyo state, boys of Yoruba origin. Don't tell me it was a Fulani jihadist that planned that oga! We Yorubas, do we love each other? All we have is hypocrisy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2021
complexBoss12:

You are a Nigerian, reason like one!
This is an outfit that the pompous fulani jihadists don't like, you still think they will have a favourable media representation? Don't see what they show you, try finding out for yourself. They are deliberately painting them bad, blowing things out of proportion to turn people against the idea.

They killed a few youths in Oyo state, boys of Yoruba origin. Don't tell me it was a Fulani jihadist that planned that oga! We Yorubas, do we love each other? All we have is hypocrisy. Alabosi lo poju ninu awon Yoruba, a o feran ara wa. undecided
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Zetty177x: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2021
Good..Edo when are you launching yours?

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by AfonjaMuslim: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2021
They should clear the forests of all human beings there. No innocent person should be living in the bush now with all the kidnappings, armed robbery, rape and murder emanating from there

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by AfonjaMuslim: 6:59am On Jan 13, 2021
Zetty177x:
Good..Edo when are you launching yours?
Edo really needs something like this. Fulani have taken over the bushes there

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by etrouble: 7:11am On Jan 13, 2021
Blood sucking vampire herdsmen are in hot soup. Several heads will be mined and use for rituals. Since you don’t want to stay in your blood flowing desert, we will teach you sense. Few of you will escape being used for rituals here, but when you run to Igbo land, you will be used for pepper soup remember that SOME Igbos, Calabar, Akwa Ibom eat human flesh.

But wait oooo, if I use the head of Niger or Mali or Libya or Chad herdsmen for money rituals, what currency will the spirits provide for me? Naira or Mali or Niger currency. Anyone here who has done something like that before should please come and enlighten me.

Blood sucking vampire herdsmen = bandits = Boko Haram must all be flushed out of Southern Nigeria. I thought Yorubas will never be in agreement with Igbos and Creek Boys, but on this killer herdsmen issue, we must come together to wipe them out of Southern Nigeria, then we can resume back our Yoruba Versus Igbo generational fight.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by orisa37: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2021
Good. Before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by mamaafrik(m): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2021
Farukshy:
Hmm very soon they will leave there job and be looking for northern doing there normal work and here in the north there people are doing there business freely
uncle Mungo park,are the Hausa-Fulanis the only non indigene there??,we even have Benin republic citizens living freely and happily with Togolese,it shows your people are criminal minded and yourself you are a big Dadandindi for pretending not to know,any area any Hausa-Fulanis does any violence visit them in rambo style,Jail them and flush them out,if they are resistant and armed,Neutralize them,how many time have you heard Yoruba and Ibo fight or tiv or berom,it is always these Hausa-Fulanis muslim always Doing secret jihad,No wonder they scared about Amotekun, eedeeni kuure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by sinkhole: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2021
Farukshy:
Hmm very soon they will leave there job and be looking for northern doing there normal work and here in the north there people are doing there business freely
Eleriibuu, akindanidani, oponu, arogomun sad

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by orisa37: 7:22am On Jan 13, 2021
YORUBA LAND IS ODUDUWA LAND FOR GENERATION YET UNBORN. MAFH WHICH IS SPONSORED AND FINANCED BY THE SULTAN AND ALL THE NW STATES EMIRATES HAVE NO BUSINESS IN ODUDUWA LAND..

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by etrouble: 7:22am On Jan 13, 2021
Farukshy:

Which work? If I see you as a person, I will donate you to skull miners. Go back to your desert and go and continue your killings there you this blood sucking vampire. Normal work kee you there

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by mamaafrik(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:

if SS SE and Middle belt like let them stand and looku. Loooku,awon loomo

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by etrouble: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:

Please fast fast. Blood sucking vampire herdsmen should not stay anywhere in the South and remember that when we chase them from Yoruba land, the next place they will move to is Edo. Please talk to your people in Edo. Go to Edo forum where your people meet snd discuss, let your people know that we Yorubas are about to start mining the heads of killer herdsmen and when we start that, the useless vampires will run to Edo.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by sacajawea: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2021
obama30:

Anyone occupied people farm is a criminal by law unlawful entry is a criminal. Anyone destroying others property of any kind is a criminal. Normal people live in house whether rented of theirs.

So don't worry, police will take charge of city criminals while Amotekun take charge of bush criminals and farm land destroyers
Ookaayyyyy, is that what they were primarily designed/created for, to fight Herdsmen Problem?
How is the recruitment done, who qualifies?
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by etrouble: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2021
sacajawea:

Ookaayyyyy, is that what they were primarily designed/created for, to fight Herdsmen Problem?
How is the recruitment done, who qualifies?

Come nah. Come along with the next set of killer herdsmen coming to Yoruba land and see whether your head will be vomiting money after being mined or not.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by mountmoriah(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2021
obama30:

Anyone occupied people farm is a criminal by law unlawful entry is a criminal. Anyone destroying others property of any kind is a criminal. Normal people live in house whether rented of theirs.

So don't worry, police will take charge of city criminals while Amotekun take charge of bush criminals and farm land destroyers
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Ayomi90: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2021
xProfx:

They killed a few youths in Oyo state, boys of Yoruba origin. Don't tell me it was a Fulani jihadist that planned that oga! We Yorubas, do we love each other? All we have is hypocrisy. undecided
Do you ask yourself what those youths did? Or because the youths are Yoruba's so they are free to commit atrocities? If you ar a soldier holding a gun nd youths started throwing stones at you won't u defend yourself. Those youths killed themselves and you r here talking as if you were present when it happened.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

Do you ask yourself what those youths did? Or because the youths are Yoruba's so they are free to commit atrocities? If you ar a soldier holding a gun nd youths started throwing stones at you won't u defend yourself. Those youths killed themselves and you r here talking as if you were present when it happened.

I read the story. No armed law enforcement unit has the right to kill unarmed people. Lives aren't sold in the market, stop justifying nonsense.
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by sacajawea: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2021
etrouble:

Come nah. Come along with the next set of killer herdsmen coming to Yoruba land and see whether your head will be vomiting money after being mined or not.
Why are you talking to me like that, I was just asking a question.
Besides herdsmen are still wrecking havoc in Southwest, so what's your point?
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Daddysidhan: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2021
xProfx:

They killed a few youths in Oyo state, boys of Yoruba origin. Don't tell me it was a Fulani jihadist that planned that oga! We Yorubas, do we love each other? All we have is hypocrisy. Alabosi lo poju ninu awon Yoruba, a o feran ara wa. undecided
Shut up paid aboki agent.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by wink2015(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2021
xProfx:
Amotekun isn't yet mature for the task they're giving them... Too many negative stories within a very short period, kilode! shocked

A RIVER CAN NOT BECOME AN OCEAN OVER NIGHT !

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Shut up paid aboki agent.

Tal'aboki? Ab'oju e n ri double... Alaye, they should train Amotekun well. They should tell them to stop attacking people they were created to protect, that's all...

Ya ra e ni brain o!
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by seunayantokun(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2021
Karlovich:
embarassed Skulls will soon start disappearing, is it no longer Ogun.

Avoid being pessimistic always. Crime has no home, it's everywhere. There might be evil doers in Ogun State but they are also in other places including your village.

Let's pray for a positive change and support effort in every state to defend lives and properties against the Fulani agenda. And if you are supporting the killings, raping, maiming, etc by Fulani cattle herders/imperialists, think first as a human being.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Gabbriell: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2021
parkervero:

@bold you have no proof of that, do you? Don't just place judgment based on what you read on the internet.

You are wrong. We can not be everywhere, we depend on the internet for a lot of things happening in other regions.

All that is needed is to make sure the particular news have a credible source. Credible Nigerian news channels have sources all over the country.

It is wrong to say because you are not there so it did not happen, it's very wrong .
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by parkervero(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2021
Gabbriell:

You are wrong. We can not be everywhere, we depend on the internet for a lot of things happening in other regions.

All that is needed is to make sure the particular news have a credible source. Credible Nigerian news channels have sources all over the country.

It is wrong to say because you are not there so it did not happen, it's very wrong .

In this case, you have to do your own investigation and hold on to the truth.

I believe you are among those who said during #endsars protest that there was massacre in lekki tollgate having seen or read about it on the internet, are you not?
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by sojfarm: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2021
For Yoruba States, Amotekun is yet to take off in the following States:

1. Kwara
2. Lagos
3. Osun

Please correct me if I am wrong.

So we know the betrayal Governors in the West. Time is really ticking fast against them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Gabbriell: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2021
parkervero:

In this case, you have to do your own investigation and hold on to the truth.

I believe you are among those who said during #endsars protest that there was massacre in lekki tollgate having seen or read about it on the internet, are you not?

Believe whatever you want to believe, that's you not me.
Following news from Nigeria credible news source is what I said.
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by foleskay(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2021
Kennyfancy:
we own lagos so we can't leave, our slave know this
Who are the ''you' that own lagos??
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by cullcash: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2021
Our Online trading course� is designed to help you learn� how to trade Forex� boosting your trading knowledge. Resources�are available for beginner, intermediate and advanced traders..Make Money With CCFXA

WhatsApp Me On 08131006086
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by kayusely70(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
xProfx:
Amotekun isn't yet mature for the task they're giving them... Too many negative stories within a very short period, kilode! shocked
The Negative Stories Are The Handiwork Of Detractors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Our Achievements Will Leave Nigerians Breathless / Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.