Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Bbn Vee Cries As She Got New Shocking Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbn Vee Cries As She Got New Shocking Tattoo (988 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) / Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React / Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbn Vee Cries As She Got New Shocking Tattoo by Finestgal: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqwsryzti0E

Bbn vee cried like a baby while getting her new tattoo, it not like I'm blaming her for crying because tattoos are always painful

The shocking thing is her choice of tattoo, everyone have their preference but I can't be caught or imagine my self with that type of tattoo.

Watch the video to see the shocking tattoo

Re: Bbn Vee Cries As She Got New Shocking Tattoo by Lifeisgoody: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2021
Nonsense and Video
Re: Bbn Vee Cries As She Got New Shocking Tattoo by Kingosytex(m): 12:52am On Jan 13, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqwsryzti0E

Bbn vee cried like a baby while getting her new tattoo, it not like I'm blaming her for crying because tattoos are always painful

The shocking thing is her choice of tattoo, everyone have their preference but I can't be caught or imagine my self with that type of tattoo.

Watch the video to see the shocking tattoo

stop celebrating nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

“if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita / “i Love Acting So Much And Can’t Quit It For Any Man” – Actress, Destiny Etiko / Nengi Snubs Mercy Eke In Public Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.