Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

"Revelation NOW" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Revelation NOW" (5115 Views)

An Evaluation Of Atum's Revelation On Jesus Christ / Was Jesus Black? Looking At Revelation 1:14-15 / Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Obviously, you are not ready to let me go. So, what do you want since you arent letting me go?

I have "0" power over you nor do I "have" you.
I have destroyed my threads because I am determined to stop you from lying against me through multiple false accusations, harrassing me and bullying me on this forum for almost 3 full years.
Understand that.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Obviously, you know everything I have been saying. You just want to sound very good. You always want to sound like a good Christian. You know about these things. SMH. Just delete me and let me go. That's all.

The Lord knows exactly who I am.
Get out of the cult sir before it's too late...you are messing deeply with satan...occultism and witchcraft...
Final message- surrender to Christ before you conscience is fully seared.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

I have "0" power over you nor do I "have" you.
I have destroyed my threads because I am determined to stop you from lying against me through multiple false accusations, harrassing me and bullying me on this forum for almost 3 full years.
Understand that...
Hmmm! Obviously, you are not ready to let me go. It is dangerous to use only stick. I will have to reintroduce carrot again. Let me explain to you again.... I get many +1 calls, and I have screened out every suspicious person. Only you remain. And you decided not to cooperate. So, the suspicious grew and I am not denying not going after you like you who always pretend.

Now, I see you are learning well and you habe thw confidence now. Whether you have an adviser, it's a non issue to me. Listen carefully...you have called me many names also which you cannot deny. In fact you started it...and you cannot deny it.

Now, we have agreed. Let us part ways. This has been my mission from day 1. To part way finally. I think this should be your focus too.

I am ready to not follow gou around again...just go and expunge my number from your contact...and wrote it here. That's all.

If you do not, you are guilty part holding to me. You are not ready to let me go. I will fulfill my own deal. You fulfill yours too. This way, you can stop me...and I stop you too.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

The Lord knows exactly who I am.
Get out of the cult sir before it's too late...you are messing deeply with satan...occultism and witchcraft...
Final message- surrender to Christ before you conscience is fully seared.

No need to explain ma. Just go and delete my phone from your phone book and write it here. That's all. As soon as I see it, you have stopped me from following you. Or are you deaf?

I have assurance that once you wrote it that you have deleted me from your contact book, I trust you that you have. And that you dont have it again and you wlll never contact me again via phone. That's all I need you say here. That's all. And you have stopped me.

No need to explain further anything. I need you gone and you need me gone too. So, do it.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2021
What phone number listed in a phone book directory?
I have no such thing. I do not own a phone book...listed with numbers from anyone here on Nairaland --as you so falsely repeated. That is 200 percent the truth...

PeaceJoyLove:

No need to explain ma. Just go and delete my phone from your phone book and write it here. That's all. As soon as I see it, you have stopped me from following you. Or are you deaf?

I have assurance that once you wrote it that you have deleted me from your contact book, I trust you that you have. And that you dont have it again and you wlll never contact me again via phone. That's all I need you say here. That's all. And you have stopped me.

No need to explain further anything. I need you gone and you need me gone too. So, do it.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Hmmm! Obviously, you are not ready to let me go. It is dangerous to use only stick. I will have to reintroduce carrot again. [s]Let me explain to you again.... I get many +1 calls, and I have screened out every suspicious person. Only you remain[/s]. And you decided not to cooperate. So, the suspicious grew and I am not denying not going after you like you who always pretend.

Now, I see you are learning well and you habe thw confidence now. Whether you have an adviser, it's a non issue to me. Listen carefully...you have called me many names also which you cannot deny. In fact you started it...and you cannot deny it.

Now, we have agreed. Let us part ways. This has been my mission from day 1. To part way finally. I think this should be your focus too.

I am ready to not follow gou around again...just go and expunge my number from your contact...and wrote it here. That's all.

If you do not, you are guilty part holding to me. You are not ready to let me go. I will fulfill my own deal. You fulfill yours too. This way, you can stop me...and I stop you too.

LIST THE EVIDENCE/PROOF/RECEIPTS
At the bolded, interestingly enough and I never bothered to bring it up, but the "100" calls I've received (since August) traced back to you. I brought your case to the Lord....and have left it there.
I'm really dreading your future.....I'm frightened for you...honestly.

About my adviser---You should be...
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

What phone number listed in a phone book directory?
I have no such thing. I do not own a phone book...listed with numbers from anyone here on Nairaland --as you so falsely repeated. That is 200 percent the truth...
Stop twisting it. Go to where you store my telephone number and delete it. Delete it so yoy do not habe it again. And come here to wrote it that you habe deleted my number and you do not have it again. This is an assurance you will not call me again if you do not have it. And if you do not delete it, I am holding you by your faith. It will stand against you on tje judgement day according to your faith.

I dont care if you habe a long list of victims, what I care about is that just remove my number from your phone record. This shows you will never call me again. That's it. With that...you are gone forever....and I will leave too. That's the end of the whole story.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Stop twisting it. Go to where you store my telephone number and delete it. Delete it so yoy do not habe it again. And come here to wrote it that you habe deleted my number and you do not have it again. This is an assurance you will not call me again if you do not have it. And if you do not delete it, I am holding you by your faith. It will stand against you on tje judgement day according to your faith.

I dont care if you habe a long list of victims, what I care about is that just remove my number from your phone record. This shows you will never call me again. That's it. With that...you are gone forever....and I will leave too. That's the end of the whole story.

LIST THE EVIDENCE/PROOF/RECEIPTS....
THANK YOU

P.S. Yes, and the faith you claim I am false about, is what is sustaining me right now...
Leave that cult sir...get out of occultism.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

LIST THE EVIDENCE/PROOF/RECEIPTS
At the bolded, interestingly enough and I never bothered to bring it up, but the "100" calls I've received (since August) traced back to you. I brought your case to the Lord....and have left it there.
I'm really dreading your future.....I'm frightened for you...honestly.

About my adviser---You should be...
Keep telling lies as if you habe a number uou made available to reach you. If you have one, trust me, I would have talked to you politely and you would have cooled off...but you decided to deal me cos you are angry and I kept getting nasty calls. Biko...a no dey do friendship again. I cannot change my number easily like you cos Govt is clamping it down. Nigerians can not change numbers easily again. Please...expunge my number and let us call everything off..biko. I'm tired of unsolicited calls. Ha. Too frustrating.

I do not want to anymore. You have lost your opportunity. All I need is to hold you by your faith that you are gone forever and I will honor it too. That's all I need now. Leave me alone. You dont value me. You messed up. You bullied me. You almost render me useless cos I am Nigerian. Cos you know when you call a Nigerian a scammer, the whole world will support you.. I cannot be your adviser again. I need you gone...and I need to go too. That's all i want.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Keep telling lies as if you habe a number uou made available to reach you. If you have one, trust me, I would have talked to you politely and you would have cooled off...but you decided to deal me cos you are angry and I kept getting nasty calls. Biko...a no dey do friendship again. I cannot change my number easily like you cos Govt is clamping it down. Nigerians can not change numbers easily again. Please...expunge my number and let us call everything off..biko. I'm tired of unsolicited calls. Ha. Too frustrating.

I do not want to anymore. You have lost your opportunity. All I need is to hold you by your faith that you are gone forever and I will honor it too. That's all I need now. Leave me alone. You dont value me. You messed up. You bullied me. You almost render me useless cos I am Nigerian. Cos you know when you call a Nigerian a scammer, the whole world will support you.. I cannot be your adviser again. I need you gone...and I need to go too. That's all i want.

LIST THE EVIDENCES/PROOF/RECEIPT AGAINST ALL ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME..

You absolutely have my unlisted phone number
I am asking you to stop calling it and all of my family members' numbers and businesses.
You'd better start getting honest sir.
You may wanna restate your statement about not having my phone number....illegally as you did.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

LIST THE EVIDENCE/PROOF/RECEIPTS....
THANK YOU

P.S. Yes, and the faith you claim I am false about, is what is sustaining me right now...
Leave that cult sir...get out of occultism.
Can you see this is a proof? You are too adamant.

You called me a cult, liar, bla bla bla..and I was cool. Ok. Let us part ways...you dont want to. See eh... what do you want from me?

You said it as if I was dying to talk to you. Dont use me to make people want to tslk to you. Stop it.

I have offered you the opportunity to work with me so we assit these people with info...but you said nope. I have offered my service to counsel you on scam matters you said I am the scammer. I have done many things...right now, I am.not interested in you. I need you gone. Gone gone gone. And the assurance is to use your faith. So, you need me..right? You need my counsel...yet you make it like i am the real evil. Are you ok? Listen...you must delete my number from your contact. We are parting ways.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Can you see this is a proof? You are too adamant.

You called me a cult, liar, bla bla bla..and I was cool. Ok. Let us part ways...you dont want to. See eh... what do you want from me?

You said it as if I was dying to talk to you. Dont use me to make people want to tslk to you. Stop it.

I have offered you the opportunity to work with me so we assit these people with info...but you said nope. I have offered my service to counsel you on scam matters you said I am the scammer. I have done many things...right now, I am.not interested in you. I need you gone. Gone gone gone. And the assurance is to use your faith. So, you need me..right? You need my counsel...yet you make it like i am the real evil. Are you ok? Listen...you must delete my number from your contact. We are parting ways.

At the bolded, "you are pathologically lying".

P.S. LIST THE EVIDENCES/PROOF/RECEIPT FOR ALL ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME..
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

You absolutely have my unlisted phone number
I am asking you to stop calling it and all of my family members' numbers and businesses.
You'd better start getting honest sir.
You may wanna restate your statement about not having my phone number....illegally as you did.
Unlisted Google numbers which die off everytime. grin You be dey madddoooo.... grin Can you see why I dont trust you. You always pretend to be innocent and a Christian. You even wrote it somewhere that both of us are liars but one is a bigger liar. I am not telling lies. But you are.

My thing with you is how you elevated yourself to the point of the Holy Mary. I dont like that.

You can do better...let us part ways na. Why are you forcing the friendship? Oh...you want to hold my number so you can call and start saying your nasty rubbish or apology. Nope...this time. No way.

You are a god. I agree. You are a King, I agree. Just let me be. Leave me alone. And I must hold you bu your faith.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

At the bolded, "you are pathologically lying".

P.S. LIST THE EVIDENCES/PROOF/RECEIPT FOR ALL ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME..

I have given you reasons. I will not add to what I do not have or what is not permitted to be shared here. You want to have them so you can cover your track. I will not release more than what the law allows me share.

Your signature and comments are my evidences...and your actions. That's all. Read above.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Of course, you misinterpreted.
My answer to your saying, that you don't care if I have an adviser--- (in regards to my saying that I know people here in the U.S.in high places).
My response to you saying you didn't care was, "You should be"...
Trust me, I've made it abundantly clear for almost "3" years that I don't want or need any of your services.
Thanks for the offer though.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Unlisted Google numbers which die off everytime. grin You be dey madddoooo.... grin Can you see why I dont trust you. You always pretend to be innocent and a Christian. You even wrote it somewhere that both of us are liars but one is a bigger liar. I am not telling lies. But you are.

My thing with you is how you elevated yourself to the point of the Holy Mary. I dont like that.

You can do better...let us part ways na. Why are you forcing the friendship? Oh...you want to hold my number so you can call and start saying your nasty rubbish or apology. Nope...this time. No way.

You are a god. I agree. You are a King, I agree. Just let me be. Leave me alone. And I must hold you bu your faith.

Sir,
Don't ever elevate me to the Lord Jesus' deity...His level.
I am not nor will ever be any type of "god".
So, I'm gonna rebuke you in Jesus' name for that blasphemy.
Also Mary the Mother of Jesus was chosen, however, she was not a "god" either. Nor have I elevated myself to that level.So I suggest you read the Bible again...this time praying for the Holy Spirit's help.

Forcing what friendship? I haven't spoken to you (by phone) for almost a year....i've ignored you several times here on N.L.

You definitely have my unlisted personal number--not Google--....which you got illegally.
I did not call myself a liar....i was being kind saying "some portions of truth"....which was for your sake.
What I have said here on this forum is 1000 percent truth.

Don't you have a wife and "2" kids to tend to.
They don't deserve this....and definitely don't for more reasons than just "1".
Is this any good example for your young daughter?
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

Of course, you misinterpreted.
My answer to your saying, thst you don't care if I have an adviser--- (in regards to my saying that I know people here in the U.S.in high places).
My response to you didn't care was, "You should be"...
Trust me, I've made it abundantly clear for almost "3" years that I don't want or need any of your services.
Thanks for the offer though.
grin
Do not kill me with laugh. You know people in the US in high places .... grin Really? Biden? Pelosi, Cinton, Trump?

A beg... madam, I am pleading.... good boys who can be scrutinized are around here ooo. They need US visas and I vow that they will open everything about themselves to the US embassy here. We are not doing yanga (we arent pretending or boasting...we are humble), we need help to find better atmosphere to work cos our govt is frustrating us. Please, I am humble...toy can use your connection to help us. Please ma, some of these guys are good with tech ma. We are looking for opportunities for them na. Please, can we rely on your connection? We will give all evidences to the embassy in Lagos if requested and we will legally apply ma.

Madam who know people in high places in the US, kindly oblige our request me. What is your response?

I swear, if you can really do that...I will shoot everything about me to you. I will just knee and beg you you to forgive my stupidity. And I will not rest until tje whole NL knows someone is indeed humble. Why? I must have way for good people to move forward. This is my life.

Madam....your response... how far?
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

grin
Do not kill me with laugh. You know people in the US in high places .... grin Really? Biden? Pelosi, Cinton, Trump?

A beg... madam, I am pleading.... good boys who can be scrutinized are around here ooo. They need US visas and I vow that they will open everything about themselves to the US embassy here. We are not doing yanga (we arent pretending or boasting...we are humble), we need help to find better atmosphere to work cos our govt is frustrating us. Please, I am humble...toy can use your connection to help us. Please ma, some of these guys are good with tech ma. We are looking for opportunities for them na. Please, can we rely on your connection? We will give all evidences to the embassy in Lagos if requested and we will legally apply ma.

Madam who know people in high places in the US, kindly oblige our request me. What is your response?

I swear, if you can really do that...I will shoot everything about me to you. I will just knee and beg you you to forgive my stupidity. And I will not rest until tje whole NL knows someone is indeed humble. Why? I must have way for good people to move forward. This is my life.

Madam....your response... how far?

It's funny how you think you know all about a person cause you reign supreme on Nairaland.
I don't have to know President Biden, Mrs. Pelosi, or Former presidents Trump or Clinton to know people in high places.
Keep doing what you're doing though against me..
Your mouth will be your down-fall.
I wonder why you aren't in the U.S. yet?
Just curious...

Oh, I'm not a "yahoo" boy.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

It's funny how you think you know all about a person cause you reign supreme on Nairaland.
I don't have to know President Biden, Mrs. Pelosi, or Former presidents Trump or Clinton to know people in high places.
Keep doing what you're doing though against me..
Your mouth will be your down-fall.
I wonder why you aren't in the U.S. yet?
Just curious...

Oh, I'm not a "yahoo" boy.
At least you have said the truth here. Then, you are nobody. And I don't fear you. I am just saying that I will follow you about till you get sense and you expunge my name from that database. That is all. I am reloading my energy. tongue

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

At least you have said the truth here. Then, you are nobody. And I don't fear you. I am just saying that I will follow you about till you get sense and you expunge my name from that database. That is all. I am reloading my energy. tongue

Let me share a snippet of an old-time gospel song...by the Williams Brothers.

"I'm just a nobody,
Trying to tell everybody
About Somebody who can save anybody".....

PeaceJoyLove, that "Somebody" is Jesus Christ and He's calling you. Fear Him and give Him glory.
Won't you try Him sir?

Everyone on my list of people that I am now following--as of last week--(except you) have contributed in more than one way...in terms of bestowing spiritual encouragement to me through their write-up's. I hope Dangerousboy returns to delivering sincere, powerful devotions regardless of the debaucle occuring between you and me. I hope he remembers what is most important.
These few monikers I am following, will remain...long after I decide to "un-follow," you.
For now though--in regards to you---
"I HAVE THE TIME".

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

Let me share a snippett of a gospel song...
"I'm just a nobody,
Trying to tell everybody
About Somebody who can save anybody".....

PeaceJoyLove, that "Somebody" is Jesus Christ and He's calling you. Fear Him and give Him glory.
Won't you try Him sir?

Everyone on my list of people that I am now following--as of last week--(except you) have contributed in more than one way...in terms of bestowing spiritual encouragement to me through their write-up's. I hope Dangerousboy returns to delivering sincere, powerful devotions regardless of the debaucle occuring between you and me. I hope he remembers what is most important.
These few monikers I am following, will remain...long after I decide to "un-follow," you.
For now though--in regards to you---
"I HAVE THE TIME".
Good to know you have the time. We can use it well.
Here are what are my wishes.

1. We discuss SDA longetivity diet, and you share your experience and people you know. I have a thread on that, you are free to do it.

2. I am not in the US cos I am not claiming to be a US citizen. I still need visa and it is hard. So, I am humble to ask you to use your connection assist get the visa. It is not easy to get now. I am hopeful help will come. And you know God can answer in different ways. So, madam, please, I beg you in front of God and man to kindly assist me. I am not doing yanga oooo. Please, help me get the Visa US visa. Please... biko. And I have good people you csn help. I promise you that I will make sure i submit everything about them to your people in the US embassy. Madam with connection. If you dont know Biden, you dont know Pelosi, you dont Clinton also...maybe you know somebody who knows everybody who can get everyone who can prove himself to not be Yahoo boy a US visa since you know people in high places in there. Please, I am not in the US cos of visa and God has sent you to connect me. Please, I am humble. I have good a reason to want to travel to the US which I can share with your consulate.

Your most humble friend,
Peace Joy Love
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Good to know you have the time. We can use it well.
Here are what are my wishes.

1. [s]We discuss SDA longetivity diet, and you share your experience and people you know[/s]. I have a thread on that, you are free to do it.

2. I am not in the US cos I am not claiming to be a US citizen. I still need visa and it is hard. So, I am humble to ask you to use your connection assist get the visa. It is not easy to get now. I am hopeful help will come. And you know God can answer in different ways. So, madam, please, I beg you in front of God and man to kindly assist me. I am not doing yanga oooo. Please, help me get the Visa US visa. Please... biko. And I have good people you csn help. I promise you that I will make sure i submit everything about them to your people in the US embassy. Madam with connection. If you dont know Biden, you dont know Pelosi, you dont Clinton also...maybe you know somebody who knows everybody who can get everyone who can prove himself to not be Yahoo boy a US visa since you know people in high places in there. Please, I am not in the US cos of visa and God has sent you to connect me. Please, I am humble. I have good a reason to want to travel to the US which I can share with your consulate.

Your most humble friend,
Peace Joy Love

At the bolded, pure "mockery" about a serious gospel song.
I do not call people "friends" who behave like this.

The Adventist nutrition thread has all the info you need as researched from the internet by you.
I see no way to improve the info there.
The good American folks should be eager to help you out with visas...
Travel thread has been a powerful section here on N.L.

Feigning "kindness" as a means to an end...hint Judas loading--hint--hint...sorry not gonna work.
"I have the time"....an American slang...
Hope you are having a nice Sunday.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

At the bolded, pure "mockery" about a serious gospel song.
I do not call people "friends" who behave like this.

The Adventist nutrition thread has all the info you need as researched from the internet by you.
I see no way to.improve the info there.
The good American folks should be eager to help you out with visas...
Travel thread has been a powerful section here on N.L

Feigning "kindness" as a means to an end...hint Judas loading--hint sorry not gonna work.
"I have the time"....an American slang...
Hope you are having s nice Sunday.

I know where I am going na. "Be calming down"

Since you are not useful to me, and vice versa, then let us part ways amicably. That's all. Are you willing?
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I know where I am going na. "Be calming down"

Since you are not useful to me, and vice versa, then let us part ways amicably. That's all. Are you willing?

Go your way sir.
Do not comment on anymore of my threads?
Ok?
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

Go your way sir.
Do not comment on anymore of my threads?
Ok?
I will not return again. Just delete my phone number from your record and say it here. That's all I need. I dont want you around me again. And I will not return to your thread. I am not after virtual NL life. I am after unsolicited +1 calls and hidden numbers.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I will not return again. Just delete my phone number from your record and say it here. That's all I need. I dont want you around me again. And I will not return to your thread. I am not after virtual NL life. I am after unsolicited +1 calls and hidden numbers.

At the bolded,

I've asked you to leave me alone so much that I've lost count. So GO....GO...GO...PLEASE.
Makes me wonder why you won't go after corruption, religious intolerance, brutality/murder and poverty there....but those aren't issues that matter to you.
Yet you have waged a completely false accusation war against me--a foreigner to your site?
Honestly, I would not recommend Nigeria to anyone if solely based on this site.
All of this terror because I refused to speak anymore privately with you and didn't bring you to the U.S.

This person actually has my, and my family's home & business numbers.
Reverse psychology at its finest....
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

At the bolded,

I've asked you to leave me alone so much that I've lost count.
Makes me wonder why you won't go after corruption, religious intolerance and poverty there....but have waged a completely false accusation war against me?
All because I refused to speak anymore privately with you and didn't bring you to the U.S.

You? You know no body to bring me to the US grin grin grin grin Say the truth and same the devil. So, I do not not need you. I'm bold to say it. Shikena.

You must be fo.olish. You...bring me to the US. You dont even have brain to know when person is making you vomit. Mumu. grin Madam well connected who knows people in high places... grin If I sound you e-backhand, you will tumble.

You are definitely ma...ddoo for this... listen it is clear you are not ready to leave me alone. It's simple....go and delete my number and write it here...you are saying I have your house number. Did you ever release your house number? Do I have your home address? Are you ok? You this madddooo.... It is obvious you are not ready to stop the calls. Let me tell you. I have the right antidote for you.

Be bold for once to say you want me gone away permanently from your life. Mean it and do it. Do it. Mean it. I am saying it here. I want you permanently gone as in gone finally. I mean it. And I am committed to stop the unsolicited +1 and hidden calls. And I will never disturb you again. This is what you want.

I do not want to leave you only on NL, but in real life. Do not reach out to me again in real life. This is what I'm saying. Even it is reverse psychology...it is simple
..just delete my number and that's it. And both of us go away peacefully.

Just say it...you arent denying you dont have my number. You have it. All I am asking is not too much. Delete it from your phone and where you have it. See, dont bother to say you have deleted on Scammers database. I know how to fix that. I just want you to delete it from your own end on your phone and if you have written it down somewhere, do it now. And say it. This is very simple. If you want me gone it should not take you a second. Even before I finish asking you, you should delete it fast and write in caps lock that you have just finished deleted it. And this means that you arent communicating with me off NL.

Here is my point. You desperately want something from me, and you think I am not truthful with you. Fine, since you think I am not truthful, I am saying ok...leave me alone. Go live your life and let me live mine in peace. I want assurance you will not return again. You keep saying 1 year, 2 years here you have not reached iut, but I keep getting these calls. I have blocked that of emails and other ways. I gat those ones sorted. I cannot change my number so I want this stop. If truly you are innocent, just do it for the sake of clearing your name. Is it too much to ask? Only you have been adamant to do something I can say rules you out. And you are a threat in that case.

I cant know if you delete it or not. But your faith is what I am holding against you as soon as you put it here clearly you have deleted my number. It means that you cannot have it to reach me again. And if you still have it and you put otherwise here, you have your faith to fight you.

So, I am saying it again...delete my number from your personal phone book and where you have written it and say it here. If you cant, then you are a stalker and a liar. You are the real bully and I am the victim. But do it and see if I will come around again. Is this not simple?

Bully madam. Bully bully thing. I am beginning to hate you gradually. I dont hate people but you are too full of yourself. And I am watching what I type so that somebody will not go and commit suicide. But at the same time, I need you get the heck away from my life. I need you go away finally. Do you hear me? You will leave me alone in peace. You will definitely.

You are the one using reverse psychology..you are an expert. I need you gone. Even you call, it is that devilish laughter that will first come out to try and make peace. I dont need such fake peace. The peace you will make now, and suddenly on Tue its something else that you will bring and then, the calls start again. I dont need your madness in my life again. If I refuse to pick you just continue slamming the calls. And I am tired. I cant block it since the numbers are too many. I have blocked and I'm tired. Please, let me be. This is too much. Biko! You cannot call cos you know I will blast you. I am still on that point. You desperately want to tell me many things which I dont want to hear again.

You dont need my friendship and I dont need yours...we both say it here. Then, say what I can rely on as an assurance you will not call me again. I'd it too much? Why playing games?
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

At the bolded,

I've asked you to leave me alone so much that I've lost count. So GO....GO...GO...PLEASE.
Makes me wonder why you won't go after corruption, religious intolerance, brutality/murder and poverty there....but those aren't issues that matter to you.
Yet you have waged a completely false accusation war against me--a foreigner to your site?
Honestly, I would not recommend Nigeria to anyone if solely based on this site.
All of this terror because I refused to speak anymore privately with you and didn't bring you to the U.S.

Is this how you are smart to release your family's home and business numbers? Be reasonable..... is it not google number which you can change anytime you keep using? Did you release your real number?

I have told you again and again...I dont want to ever tslk to you. This is my mission. I am not here to stop you on NL. Feel free to continue your business here. I disturbed you to stop you from having my number. This is my mission. And I will complete it.

I am saying I do not want yoy ss a friend just like you dont want me as a friend. It's simple.

So, I am saying it here... If I have your number, your family's number, your business number or other contacts...everything is gone and cleared from my phone records. And may God hold it against me if I have them on record to do you harm. May God judge me and punish me if I have any number of yours with me and I am telling lies here.

Say the same here....and I will leave you in peace.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
When we met, you rattled off all my info due to TruCaller...which you told me. I was in ignorance at the time cause I don't deal with tech stuff...like you do.
I DO NOT HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER WRITTEN DOWN ANYWHERE OR ON ANY DATABASE.
On my mother's grave, I have not called nor attempted to call you in any shape, method or form whatsoever for almost a year. I have never led any gang of boys to do anything ever here.
I have never, ever given your number to a single soul on this planet. I am not like you and what you have done to me....through your "Whats app" & "Telegram" groups.....FaceBook....Instagram..Twitter accounts.You spread my info.

No calls have been harrassing you, but you certainly have been harrassing me and my family....
Until you make a public apology for each and every single false accusation, I will not stop talking on N.L.

PeaceJoyLove:

You? You know no body to bring me to the US grin grin grin grin Say the truth and same the devil. So, I do not not need you. I'm bold to say it. Shikena.

You must be fo.olish. You...bring me to the US. You dont even have brain to know when person is making you vomit. Mumu. grin Madam well connected who knows people in high places... grin If I sound you e-backhand, you will tumble.

You are definitely ma...ddoo for this... listen it is clear you are not ready to leave me alone. It's simple....go and delete my number and write it here...you are saying I have your house number. Did you ever release your house number? Do I have your home address? Are you ok? You this madddooo.... It is obvious you are not ready to stop the calls. Let me tell you. I have the right antidote for you.

Be bold for once to say you want me gone away permanently from your life. Mean it and do it. Do it. Mean it. I am saying it here. I want you permanently gone as in gone finally. I mean it. And I am committed to stop the unsolicited +1 and hidden calls. And I will never disturb you again. This is what you want.

I do not want to leave you only on NL, but in real life. Do not reach out to me again in real life. This is what I'm saying. Even it is reverse psychology...it is simple
..just delete my number and that's it. And both of us go away peacefully.

Just say it...you arent denying you dont have my number. You have it. All I am asking is not too much. Delete it from your phone and where you have it. See, dont bother to say you have deleted on Scammers [/b]database. I know how to fix that. I just want you to delete it from your own end on your phone and if you have written it down somewhere, do it now. And say it. This is very simple. If you want me gone it should not take you a second. Even before I finish asking you, you should delete it fast and write in caps lock that you have just finished deleted it. And this means that you arent communicating with me off NL.

Here is my point. You desperately want something from me, and you think I am not truthful with you. Fine, since you think I am not truthful, I am saying ok...leave me alone. Go live your life and let me live mine in peace. I want assurance you will not return again. [b]You keep saying 1 year, 2 years here you have not reached iut, but I keep getting these calls
. I have blocked that of emails and other ways. I gat those ones sorted. I cannot change my number so I want this stop. If truly you are innocent, just do it for the sake of clearing your name. Is it too much to ask? Only you have been adamant to do something I can say rules you out. And you are a threat in that case.

I cant know if you delete it or not. But your faith is what I am holding against you as soon as you put it here clearly you have deleted my number. It means that you cannot have it to reach me again. And if you still have it and you put otherwise here, you have your faith to fight you.

So, I am saying it again...delete my number from your personal phone book and where you have written it and say it here. If you cant, then you are a stalker and a liar. You are the real bully and I am the victim. But do it and see if I will come around again. Is this not simple?

Bully madam. Bully bully thing. I am beginning to hate you gradually. I dont hate people but you are too full of yourself. And I am watching what I type so that somebody will not go and commit suicide. But at the same time, I need you get the heck away from my life. I need you go away finally. Do you hear me? You will leave me alone in peace. You will definitely.

You are the one using reverse psychology..you are an expert. I need you gone. Even you call, it is that devilish laughter that will first come out to try and make peace. I dont need such fake peace. The peace you will make now, and suddenly on Tue its something else that you will bring and then, the calls start again. I dont need your madness in my life again. If I refuse to pick you just continue slamming the calls. And I am tired. I cant block it since the numbers are too many. I have blocked and I'm tired. Please, let me be. This is too much. Biko! You cannot call cos you know I will blast you. I am still on that point. You desperately want to tell me many things which I dont want to hear again.

You dont need my friendship and I dont need yours...we both say it here
. Then, say what I can rely on as an assurance you will not call me again. I'd it too much? Why playing games?

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove,

You know that there are tons of scammers here on the site...you yourself say almost daily.
I've read countless threads where guys are selling VPN's and U.S. telephone numbers....constantly.
Yet , because I've changed my Google number multiple times due to your harrassing phone calls, all of the sudden I'm the only "1" capable of having a +1 number to call you. It's the narrative you want pushed about me and it's worked for "3" years now.
I am hated because of nationality, tribe, genderand religion.
Man.... and I hate to say this, but Nigeria is really toxic...
I now see what it's like to be discriminated, falsely accused, alienated criticized, mocked,bullied and mistreated...etc. for no reason.

Sir, you've been manipulating long before I came to this site....

What I will do is release a way for anyone who wants to contact me...to do so...for a limited amount of time. I will do it around 3-4 hours from now. We can definitely squash this...but I will not be secretive. The contact info is for all.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:
When we met, you rattled off all my info due to TruCaller...which you told me. I was in ignorance at the time cause I don't deal with tech stuff...like you do.
I DO NOT HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER WRITTEN DOWN ANYWHERE OR ON ANY DATABASE.
On my mother's grave, I have not called nor attempted to call you in any shape, method or form whatsoever for almost a year. I have never led any gang of boys to do anything ever here.
I have never, ever given your number to a single soul on this planet. I am not like you and what you have done to me....through your "Whats app" & "Telegram" groups.....FaceBook....Instagram..Twitter accounts.You spread my info.

No calls have been harrassing you, but you certainly have been harrassing me and my family....
Until you make a public apology for each and every single false accusation, I will not stop talking on N.L.

Ok.

But look at the underlined part...ignore having it on a database. Are you saying you do not have again my phone number? Kindly respond.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:
PeaceJoyLove,

You know that there are tons of scammers here on the site...you yourself say slmost daily.
I've read countless threads where guys are selling VPN's and U.S. telephone numbers....constantly.
Yet , because I've changed my Google number multiple times due to your harrassing phone calls, all of the sudden I'm the only "1" capable of having a +1 number to call you. It's the narrative you want pushed about me and it's worked for "3" years now.
I am hated because of nationality, tribe, genderand religion.
Man.... and I hate to say this, but Nigeria is really toxic...
I now see what it's like to be discriminated, falsely accused, alienated criticized, mocked,bullied and mistreated...etc. for no reason.

Sir, you've been manipulating long before I came to this site....
Well, I am sorry about if all. If I have said anything bad against you...forgive me. But we are at the point of no return.

Madam, I just need us part away finally in peace..that is all. What i need you say is that you do not have my number again. I am.not saying againa you have it on a database any more..what i am saying is that...the one in your own phone record...kindly go and delete it now. That's all. And return here to say you have deleted it. Then, I know we will not cross path again cos I will not cross your path again. That's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible / The Invention Of God By Man / 14 Funny Christian Memes That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.