Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

"Revelation NOW" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Revelation NOW" (5118 Views)

An Evaluation Of Atum's Revelation On Jesus Christ / Was Jesus Black? Looking At Revelation 1:14-15 / Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

Why are you over here starting mess? Keep my name out of this crap.
I hope your father is not Musa or Bala cos hers is. She informed me that you lead a gang. Do you? Oh! The members are: bigcowhorn, ijebuwarrior, yorubawarrior, ogabuhari, kingsteve... could you fix herebother members you roll together?

She blew your cover. I used to ask what are you fake amerikana doing on Nairaland? I dont get it. But hmmm...scamming is good. Right? You guys arent eating stamped food again.

Anyway, what do you have to say?

Eviana, you too should talk
Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 4:33am On Oct 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I hope your father is not Musa or Bala cos hers is. She informed me that you lead a gang. Do you? Oh! The members are: bigcowhorn, ijebuwarrior, yorubawarrior, ogabuhari, kingsteve... could you fix herebother members you roll together?

She blew your cover. I used to ask what are you fake amerikana doing on Nairaland? I dont get it. But hmmm...scamming is good. Right? You guys arent eating stamped food again.

Anyway, what do you have to say?

Eviana, you too should talk

Once again **KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR CRAP**

Or get reported.

3 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Hello Dremca!

Your attention is needed. She is of the opinion you regularly impersonate me. Lol. Do you know me? It are you the one carrying out activities pretending to be me? I am sick of you people. So, I am blowing you all open. Could you kindly come out and say something. Do I know you? Do you know me? But I think you are a member of this nasty Eviana's gang. You people should leave me out of your cra.zy world..

Eviana...cant you talk again? Your members are being called out.

To those of you who think I was just accusing this useless woman, I did not just. I have been bullied and frustrated. I was hacked many times. My data was stolen by these cr.azy people. And they work with mods. I will soon start calling mods too. This Eviana is cra.zy. I know what I am saying and writing. You all just think its ordinary. These people are online gladiators..

Khiaa Khia and Eviana are based in the US (I confirmed this), and I dont know why they are doing this. For goodness sake, you people have opportunities to make money in the US. Why are you bent on destroying Nigeria's name more. My papa is Igbo....all is a lie. Fabricated story. Lie lie lie.

Please, stay away from them. I will post more. I am showing you all to stay away. Many are victims but they are silent and will not talk out cos they have their balls or boobs. Anyone who wants to voice out will have his balls or her boobs smashed with a sledge hammer.

More coming.

2 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

Once again **KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR CRAP**

Or get reported.
Report me to who? To the mods in your gang? Hahahha. You people dont even know anytning.

Say what you know. Clear your name if you dont know this person. If you are innocent, then, remove yourself. Report me to who? You are joking. Report me and let rhe real investigation start. If you are innocent, we will know. Eviana said you have a gang. That is what we will report.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 5:02am On Oct 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Report me to who? To the mods in your gang? Hahahha. You people dont even know anytning.

Say what you know. Clear your name if you dont know this person. If you are innocent, then, remove yourself. Report me to who? You are joking. Report me and let rhe real investigation start. If you are innocent, we will know. Eviana said you have a gang. That is what we will report.

Fk all you re.tards.

**Moving along sipping on my Chardonnay and laughing at these idiots.** grin grin grin

It's too bad you don't represent your moniker.

3 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by khiaa(f): 5:13am On Oct 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Hello Dremca!

Your attention is needed. She is of the opinion you regularly impersonate me. Lol. Do you know me? It are you the one carrying out activities pretending to be me? I am sick of you people. So, I am blowing you all open. Could you kindly come out and say something. Do I know you? Do you know me? But I think you are a member of this nasty Eviana's gang. You people should leave me out of your cra.zy world..

Eviana...cant you talk again? Your members are being called out.

To those of you who think I was just accusing this useless woman, I did not just. I have been bullied and frustrated. I was hacked many times. My data was stolen by these cr.azy people. And they work with mods. I will soon start calling mods too. This Eviana is cra.zy. I know what I am saying and writing. You all just think its ordinary. These people are online gladiators..

Khiaa Khia and Eviana are based in the US (I confirmed this), and I dont know why they are doing this. For goodness sake, you people have opportunities to make money in the US. Why are you bent on destroying Nigeria's name more. My papa is Igbo....all is a lie. Fabricated story. Lie lie lie.

Please, stay away from them. I will post more. I am showing you all to stay away. Many are victims but they are silent and will not talk out cos they have their balls or boobs. Anyone who wants to voice out will have his balls or her boobs smashed with a sledge hammer.

More coming.

Dude, take your medication and make an appointment to see your therapist. You're bugging.

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2021
khiaa:

Dude, take your medication and make an appointment to see your therapist. You're bugging.

khia:

Fk all you re.tards.

**Moving along sipping on my Chardonnay and laughing at these idiots.** grin grin grin

It's too bad you don't represent your moniker.
Can you see how I opened her coconut head? Just the mention of the monikers, she knows what I was saying. Can you see how she how I turned her on. You must know there is something. See eh. I know what I am saying here. They are merciless. She knows these monikers. A special meeting will be held. I dont just shout foul play, I call them out boldly. This is me. I am a lion.

I hope you call all see. These are the gang stars. These are the kind of stunts you get. Eviana pretends to be the nice and godly person.

Please, run away from them. Nairaland will not protect you. If you allow these people get hold of you....you are in trouble. They start blackmailing you endlessly till you commit suicide. They are merciless.

Things are going on behind the scene of nairaland. I am advising you all. Be careful who you interact with.

Eviana is not the kind of person you associate with if you love your destiny.

Go and research this one called khiaa khia. This is a typical example of the Nigeiran area girls.

Use your head. What are they looking for in NL? See eh! They will squeeze you. Run away.

Eviana is the first to shout one will kidnap her, will do this and that. I used get confused, but later I realised she is the one who is actually the leader. What are these amerikanas and Akatas (they call themselves akata) doing on NL? What exactly? What is fun here? There is no money here. But there is if I should open your eyes. Kidnapping money. Scams. Ransoms. Blackmails. Yahoo.

Run for your life..I have told you all.

Those trying to cover her....I hope you can see. Run for your life. Those who felt I was too hard....all of you who sent messages to me.....can you see?

Now that I have done this today, the real battle has started..but I am telling you...I will win. More coming. They are merciless and can never forgive. Eviana doesnt forgive. She pretends. And when she stings...she does it without mercy. But she cannot get me. Never.

I dont have time to exchange words with this person....Eviana the King is the one I have business with. And I will knock her hard.

I am waiting for whoever wants to defend them here.

Julivas and Bejusttoall ....where are you? Dremca, where are you? All if you should come and defend your General Overseer in crime.

2 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Eviana,

God is the witness here. The same God you call all the same. Did you not say Khia Khiaa and the monikers I called are into something? Come out and say what they are really into if you are bold.

You are a confusionist. You are an alarmist. I know it all these while you are not clean.

You brought this on yourself. You felt you could manipulate me? You dont even have brain to know who to use and who has a more matured reasoning ability than you.

To get peace...war may preexist. I will have peace, joy, and love without being afraid of people like you. There are many people who we need to show lovex bug bad people donf snt us to. Well, I am not afraid. All I will do ia bulldoze bad people away so I can have access to good people I can Express genuine love towards. Then, I will be filled with joy and have peace of mind.

I'm not through wirh you. You will leave me alone by force.

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Can you see how I opened her coconut head? Just the mention of the monikers, she knows what I was saying. Can you see how she how I turned her on. You must know there is something. See eh. I know what I am saying here. They are merciless. She knows these monikers. A special meeting will be held. I dont just shout foul play, I call them out boldly. This is me. I am a lion.

I hope you call all see. These are the gang stars. These are the kind of stunts you get. Eviana pretends to be the nice and godly person.

Please, run away from them. Nairaland will not protect you. If you allow these people get hold of you....you are in trouble. They start blackmailing you endlessly till you commit suicide. They are merciless.

Things are going on behind the scene of nairaland. I am advising you all. Be careful who you interact with.

Eviana is not the kind of person you associate with if you love your destiny.

Go and research this one called khiaa khia. This is a typical example of the Nigeiran area girls.

Use your head. What are they looking for in NL? See eh! They will squeeze you. Run away.

Eviana is the first to shout one will kidnap her, will do this and that. I used get confused, but later I realised she is the one who is actually the leader. What are these amerikanas and Akatas (they call themselves akata) doing on NL? What exactly? What is fun here? There is no money here. But there is if I should open your eyes. Kidnapping money. Scams. Ransoms. Blackmails. Yahoo.

Run for your life..I have told you all.

Those trying to cover her....I hope you can see. Run for your life. Those who felt I was too hard....all of you who sent messages to me.....can you see?

Now that I have done this today, the real battle has started..but I am telling you...I will win. More coming. They are merciless and can never forgive. Eviana doesnt forgive. She pretends. And when she stings...she does it without mercy. But she cannot get me. Never.

I dont have time to exchange words with this person....Eviana the King is the one I have business with. And I will knock her hard.

I am waiting for whoever wants to defend them here.

Julivas and Bejusttoall ....where are you? Dremca, where are you? All if you should come and defend your General Overseer in crime.

Jeez, you are really mentally disturbed.

2 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

Jeez, you are really mentally disturbed.

When you are calm, you will post like a civilized person instead of posting like a tout. If you do not know her, then, say it. She wrote it that her former moniker is mobilia. Are you saying you didnt have encounter with her?
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

When you are calm, you will post like a civilized person instead of posting like a tout. If you do not know her, then, say it. She wrote it that her former moniker is mobilia. Are you saying you didnt have encounter with her?
lol,so you're also suspicious of this "khia" character. Always felt like he/she was on some kinda agenda. Even called them out on it
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
lol,so you're also suspicious of this "khia" character. Always felt like he/she was on some kinda agenda. Even called them out on it

I do not know her. Eviana brought my attention to her some years back. And really, she has a huge shadow following her. There is this bigcowhorn moniker who was always following her around bullying everything and everyone. I just dont step into their corner. I avoid them like leprosy. Also, there is another one Steveking or so. They have this set of thing they all do.

Really, I believed Eviana's story then. And I felt she was a good person. But bros, I dont trust anyone again. I am not really sure the Khia or Khiaa is she. She maybe he. They are all over Nairaland doing many stuff. And NL is not checking them.

What beats my imagination is how americans will make Nairaland their headquarters. It beats my imagination. It's not like they are looking for information, but they are so comfortable that they are dishing out instructions. Lol. It doesnt make sense at all. They have masked themselves. It is why I dont release my info to anyone on NL.

Bro, have you had any encounter with Eviana? Cos it's like I'm the only one attacking her. All her victims are silent. I know they have sledge hammer to their "blokos".

2 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Psalm 37: 1-40 (NLT)
A psalm of David

Don’t worry about the wicked
    or envy those who do wrong

For like grass, they soon fade away.
    Like spring flowers, they soon wither.

Trust in the Lord and do good.
    Then you will live safely in the land and prosper

Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you your heart’s desires.

Commit everything you do to the Lord.
    Trust him, and he will help you
He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn,
    and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.

Be still in the presence of the Lord,
    and wait patiently for him to act.
Don’t worry about evil people who prosper
    or fret about their wicked schemes.

Stop being angry!
    Turn from your rage!
Do not lose your temper—
    it only leads to harm.
For the wicked will be destroyed,
    but those who trust in the Lord will possess the land.

Soon the wicked will disappear.
    Though you look for them, they will be gone

The lowly will possess the land
    and will live in peace and prosperity.

The wicked plot against the godly;
    they snarl at them in defiance.
But the Lord just laughs,
    for he sees their day of judgment coming

[b]14
The wicked draw their swords
    and string their bows
to kill the poor and the oppressed,
    to slaughter those who do right
But their swords will stab their own hearts,
    and their bows will be broken[/b].

[b]16
It is better to be godly and have little
    than to be evil and rich

For the strength of the wicked will be shattered,
    but the Lord takes care of the godly

Day by day the Lord takes care of the innocent,
    and they will receive an inheritance that lasts forever.
They will not be disgraced in hard times;
    even in famine they will have more than enough

But the wicked will die.
    The Lord’s enemies are like flowers in a field—
    they will disappear like smoke.

The wicked borrow and never repay,
    but the godly are generous givers.
Those the Lord blesses will possess the land,
    but those he curses will die.

The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
    He delights in every detail of their lives.
Though they stumble, they will never fall,
    for the Lord holds them by the hand

Once I was young, and now I am old.
    Yet I have never seen the godly abandoned
    or their children begging for bread.
The godly always give generous loans to others,
    and their children are a blessing.

Turn from evil and do good,
    and you will live in the land forever.
For the Lord loves justice,
    and he will never abandon the godly

He will keep them safe forever,
    but the children of the wicked will die.
The godly will possess the land
    and will live there forever.

The godly offer good counsel;
    they teach right from wrong.
They have made God’s law their own,
    so they will never slip from his path.

The wicked wait in ambush for the godly,
    looking for an excuse to kill them.
But the Lord will not let the wicked succeed
    or let the godly be condemned when they are put on trial

Put your hope in the Lord.
    Travel steadily along his path.
He will honor you by giving you the land.
    You will see the wicked destroyed.

I have seen wicked and ruthless people
    flourishing like a tree in its native soil.
But when I looked again, they were gone!
    Though I searched for them, I could not find them!

Look at those who are honest and good,
    for a wonderful future awaits those who love peace
But the rebellious will be destroyed;
    they have no future.

The Lord rescues the godly;
    he is their fortress in times of trouble

The Lord helps them,
    rescuing them from the wicked.
He saves them,
    and they find shelter in him
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I've never had any encounter with them not until yesterday noticing the "khia" character,something just felt off about that one lol. Was troubled yesterday,had to do a search on her moniker today and welp came across this thread of you exposing the other one eviana or so lol.any smart individual should be able to spot all the red flags on her profile.
im still reading everything on this thread to have a better understanding of what is going on on NL.
You're doing a great job opening our eyes Mr peace,your work is appreciated.

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:

I've never had any encounter with them not until yesterday noticing the "khia" character,something just felt off about that one lol. Was troubled yesterday,had to do a search on her moniker today and welp came across this thread of you exposing the other one eviana or so lol.any smart individual should be able to spot all the red flags on her profile.
im still reading everything on this thread to have a better understanding of what is going on on NL.
You're doing a great job opening our eyes Mr peace,your work is appreciated.

Mods dont do anything.

They felt I was in their trap, but little did they know all the info they had about me was "jazz".

I pity many. I put a call to one of those boys that time and put sense into his head. That boy japa one time.

Another one called dangerousboy wanted to put his head there. All in the name of greencard. They are just luring innocent boys.

The truth is that Naija is hard. And every one is trying to run away. These ones are taking advantage of the situation to destroy destinies.

One time...she was forcing me to release documents...I was just smiling..... mad people. They are many in this NL.

Just be careful sir.

2 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Eviana:
A psalm of David

Stop being angry!
    Turn from your rage!
Do not lose your temper—
    it only leads to harm.

[b]14
    and string their bows

[b]16
    than to be evil and rich

But the wicked will die.

they have no future.

The Lord helps them,
He saves them,
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Mods dont do anything.

They felt I was in their trap, but little did they know all the info they had about me was "jazz".

I pity many. I put a call to one of those boys that time and put sense into his head. That boy japa one time.

Another one called dangerousboy wanted to put his head there. All in the name of greencard. They are just luring innocent boys.

The truth is that Naija is hard. And every one is trying to run away. These ones are taking advantage of the situation to destroy destinies.

One time...she was forcing me to release documents...I was just smiling..... mad people. They are many in this NL.

Just be careful sir.
i will,thank you
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Eviana:
A psalm of David

Stop being angry!
    Turn from your rage!
Do not lose your temper—
    it only leads to harm.

[b]14
    and string their bows

[b]16
    than to be evil and rich

But the wicked will die.

they have no future.

The Lord helps them,
He saves them,

The Golden Rule
The Golden Rule is the principle of treating others as one wants to be treated. It is a maxim that is found in most religions and cultures. It can be considered an ethic of reciprocity in some religions, although different religions treat it differently.

The maxim may appear as a positive or negative injunction governing conduct:

• Treat others as you would like others to treat you (positive or directive form)
• Do not treat others in ways that you would not like to be treated (negative or prohibitive form)
• What you wish upon others, you wish upon yourself (empathetic or responsive form)

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
Matthew 7:12 NIV

You do not need to quote Psalms. I am appealing to the soft part of you cos I can still feel it. You do not need to go deep into this rebellious act. Jesus is waiting for you.

If you are sure you are innocent, let Christ speak into your heart. After all, this revelation here is for the salvation of our souls.

If truly what you posted here is true, kindly reflect on it again, and relate it to this verse. Think deep. You know how deep I have shared Christ with you. Think deep. Turn on the soft part of you.

See, peace is what you will always seek if Christ is in you. Money is nothing. See, we are really hustling in Nigeria. What if you were the one here?

I do not want anyone to rough handle me like this. I do not pray for it. I know how exposing one like this can hurt one. But reflect on your own life. Reflect on those you have rough handled. Reflect on all.

You dont call for peace and turn it to war of words. It is not done. The way you put out psalms like you are a gentle dove. Nope. You arent. You are a demon planning different tricks to catch your opponents.

Eviana, this issue is simple. Are you not exhausted how I have rattled you? Just vex. Delete my number and say it here. That's the easiest condition I gave you. Really, what is hard in this? If I was you, I would delete the number fast and would say it here faster than the speed of light so the accuser can leave me alone. But not you. You are holding fast to me. Why?

I am a friend of everyone. I dont discriminate. Even the Khia Khiaa lady, I dont know her. If she wants to talk like a matured human, why not? I will definitely listen to her. I am not wicked at all. But you are a stubborn woman. Very stubborn, and you dont want to let me go. You dont want to leave this your acts. See, you cant recruit me. So, please, stop the +1 calls. Stop them. I dont want. Stop them. Biko!

I dont discriminate. There are many things you can do. You can set up a legit organisation to help us in Nigeria. See, I can tell you what to do. I can make it open. I am afraid of ever talking to you privately again. I can share many things with you. There are many ways you can make it. Homes for elders, help for the oppressed, many kids are victims of abuses like calling them witches and wizards, many legit youths hustling in the tech industry, rural communities development, etc.

My dearest sister and friend, biko! Let this issue be bygone. Just release me. I dont want to be involved in any shady stuff. So, free my number from your database. I cannot change my number now cos of NIN
It is like your social security number, and our telephone numbers are attached to it. Please, Biko...let me be. Free my number. I am tired of the unsolicited calls.

If you insist that you dont know anything about it, please, make yourself available. Let us work together. I have given you the option of opening a telegram account (privacy is there, the security is better than whatsapp) where I can reach you anything and talk to you like a human being respectfully. As soon as I see that you are not the one doing it, I will forget it all and not disturb yoy again. But you are stubborn, you dont want to delete my number, and you dont want to make peace, and the calls keep coming. Very annoying. I have missed vital calls cos of the annoying calls. Please, biko. Cos I am tired. And I am going to do everything to free myself.

It is with pain I am writing you. But it seems you dont want to understand this. See, I may be forced to do what you dont expect. I dont have time for this rubbish. And my patience is running out. I will mess you up oooo. Cos if I start releasing some sensitive info just to make you back off, then, I will not pick your number when you start disturbing me to stop.

Again, do unto others what you want them do to you. I do not want to move to the next stage. But if I start, I swear that you willl call and beg and write here, I will not listen to you. It is Psalms and Proverbs I will start posting here also. Dont say I haven't warned you ooo.

Again, I am pleading....talk to yourself. And make yourself available so i can handle this issue. And if you dont want to make yourself available, kindly delete my number from your phone record and post it here that you have. I know that if you write it here that you have deleted it and dont have it again, I can trust that. Why? I know more about your 7th Day faith very well. That I can use to compel you. You and I know what it is. But it is a simple thing but very powerful to you who have released yourselves to be ruled and guided by it.

Do unto others what you want them do to you.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Yes, I know who she is, she is a part of the LESBIAN GANG established by her leader Husbandsnatcher who came on to me and got furious when I told her that I am straight and had no interest in her stanky ass so she gathered her re.tarded lesbian crew to stalk me.

The rest is history. When they see something in you they will begin to stalk you, when that happens the only way to get rid of them is to humiliate, shame, degrade and stalk them back because the mods won't do anything. Give them thrice the crap they give you.

4 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

Yes, I know who she is, she is a part of the LESBIAN GANG established by her leader Husbandsnatcher who came on to me and got furious when I told her that I am straight and had no interest in her stanky ass so she gathered her re.tarded lesbian crew to stalk me.

The rest is history. When they see something in you they will begin to stalk you, when that happens the only way to get rid of them is to humiliate, shame, degrade and stalk them back because the mods won't do anything. Give them thrice the crap they give you.
sarcasm at its finest *claps*
you type just like eviana btw
Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
sarcasm at its finest *claps*
you type just like eviana btw

You are obviously a member of the LESBIAN GANG. Don't fk with me.

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

You are obviously a member of the LESBIAN GANG. Don't fk with me.
hahaha which one is "lesbian gang". Dont drag me into that shit ffs. Busy enjoying the drama on the thread and you're insinuating something else.
mr peace called you out,it obviously means that you're connected one way or the other.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
hahaha which one is "lesbian gang". Dont drag me into that shit ffs. Busy enjoying the drama on the thread and you're insinuating something else.
mr peace called you out,it obviously means that you're connected one way or the other.

You involved yourself by coming onto my mentions with your bullshit, I suggest you stay away.

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Psalm 64:1-10 (NLT)
For the choir director: A psalm of David

O God, listen to my complaint.
Protect my life from my enemies’ threats

Hide me from the plots of this evil mob,
from this gang of wrongdoers.

They sharpen their tongues like swords
and aim their bitter words like arrows[/color].

They shoot from ambush at the innocent,
attacking suddenly and fearlessly.

[b]5
They encourage each other to do evil
and plan how to set their traps in secret.
“Who will ever notice?” they ask.

As they plot their crimes, they say,
“We have devised the perfect plan!”
Yes, the human heart and mind are cunning

But God himself will shoot them with his arrows,
suddenly striking them down.

Their own tongues will ruin them,
and all who see them will shake their heads in scorn.

Then everyone will be afraid;
they will proclaim the mighty acts of God
and realize all the amazing things he does

The godly will rejoice in the Lord
and find shelter in him.
And those who do what is right
will praise him
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

You involved yourself by coming onto my mentions with your bullshit, I suggest you stay away.
you know im not bs. And no im not involved in anyway,merely a spectator.
"you suggest i stay away" ,tbh that sounds like a treat.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
you know im not bs. And no im not involved in anyway,merely a spectator.
"you suggest i stay away" ,tbh that sounds like a treat.

It's what I said it is a **SUGGESTION** Take it or leave it, the choice is yours.

Choose well.

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Eviana:

[b]
Protect my life from my enemies’ threats.

and aim their bitter words like arrows.

[b]5
[/b]

Yes, the human heart and mind are cunning.

and find shelter in him.
will praise him

Write it here that you have deleted my number from your personal phone book and you will not call me personally again. That's all. And I will leave you alone. It is an easy thing to say. And I will walk away. Rather, you are posting Psalms.

God is really merciful.

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Eviana:

Protect my life from my enemies’ threats

and aim their bitter words like arrows[/color].

[b]5

Yes, the human heart and mind are cunning

and find shelter in him.
will praise him
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

It's what I said it is a **SUGGESTION** Take it or leave it, the choice is yours.

Choose well.
i've gone through the first three pages on this thread.i'll still say it, you type just like eviana.
so many tells lol
Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
i've gone through the first three pages on this thread.i'll still say it, you type just like eviana.
so many tells lol
k

There's no resemblance to her typing, she's typing about Christianity, how does that compare to my posts?

3 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
khia:
k

There's no resemblance to her typing, she's typing about Christianity, how does that compare to my posts?
Lol,you cant use christianity as a distinction.
It has to do more about how you construct words.
its actually quite easy to spot if you know your stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking Verses In The Bible / You Stand In Christ Stead- Pastor Chris / Raisins Or Virgins In Paradise? Christian paradise never had this vagueness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.