Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

"Revelation NOW" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Revelation NOW" (5120 Views)

An Evaluation Of Atum's Revelation On Jesus Christ / Was Jesus Black? Looking At Revelation 1:14-15 / Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
khia:
k

There's no resemblance to her typing, she's typing about Christianity, how does that compare to my posts?

But how can she be typing about christianity, talk against homosexuality, and she is a lesbian. I am totally baffled.

2 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:

Lol,you cant use christianity as a distinction.
It has to do more about how you construct words.
its actually quite easy to spot if you know your stuff.
Obviously you don't know a damn thing because you're wrong. If I have something to say I say it under my name, I'm not a coward.

3 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

But how can she be typing about christianity, talk against homosexuality, and she is a lesbian. I am totally baffled.

She's a fake, a liar, and a lesbian who has her head so deep up Husbandsnatcher/Sister girl's puna. Don't believe a word she types.

3 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

Obviously you don't know a damn thing because you're wrong. If I have something to say I say it under my name, I'm not a coward.
its got nothing to do with being brave or not. There's a conspiracy theory going on and we're all doing our part to solve it.
one thing mr peace said that struck me and made a lot of sense.
what are you guys doing on here,years for that matter.
khia,are you with the fbi lol

2 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
its got nothing to do with being brave or not. There's a conspiracy theory going on and we're all doing our part to solve it.
one thing mr peace said that struck me and made a lot of sense.
what are you guys doing on here,years for that matter.
khia,are you with the fbi lol
Who are we? As for myself, I have every right to be on this public forum just as you have the right to be here or on any other forum that you choose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

She's a fake, a liar, and a lesbian who has her head so deep up Husbandsnatcher/Sister girl's puna. Don't believe a word she types.
tryna throw some heat of your back huh hehehe.
anyone with two eyes will know that eviana is fake from afar.its you im curious about lol

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

Who are we? As for myself, I have every right to be on this public forum just as you have the right to be here or on any other forum that you choose.
its kinda ironic cuz right from when i first noticed you,you've been spilling negative things,which of course i called you out on and you stopped.
only thing mind boggling is why would you remain on a forum when you have negative feelings towards the nationals of that forum.
a regular individual wouldnt.so what really is your deal.
Something is keeping you here,that im sure.
do you mind explaining
Re: "Revelation NOW" by khia: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
its kinda ironic cuz right from when i first noticed you,you've been spilling negative things,which of course i called you out on and you stopped.
only thing mind boggling is why would you remain on a forum when you have negative feelings towards the nationals of that forum.
a regular individual wouldnt.so what really is your deal.
Something is keeping you here,that im sure.
do you mind explaining

I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself. I have said many, many times that I have friends on this forum and the only people I do not like are the AfriCOONS and the arrogant, egotistical liars.

3 Likes

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself. I have said many, many times that I have friends on this forum and the only people I do not like are the AfriCOONS and the arrogant, egotistical liars.
you should learn to ignore those afric**** and arrogant for the sake of your friends.
btw you seem very certain about that eviana character.how did you come about that
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Eviana:
Hi to all,
I just wanted to share "2" more videos that may answer the questions of those here searching for the truth.
There is a ton of information out that concerning last day events to usher in Jesus' second coming.
Please be sincerely prayerful, asking the Holy Spirit to guide you into all truth..regardless of how it may look.
The Lord would not have you confused, surprised, misled or ignorant about His love for you...including all things that must prophetically occur before He returns.
Please forgive me for adding just 1 more video.
I know that the video I add is of extreme importance.
So that will bring my total of videos posted here to "4" instead of my initial "3". I modified my initial statement also.

Again, it is my sincere hope that you will somehow be able to view the "20" episode Revelation series....and be tremendously blessed/encouraged with what the Lord has to say concerning His soon coming.

Episode 9
"Bewitching Spirits"

Episode 15
"Marked for Death"

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 06, 2021
My Proposals

1. Local Football Academy. I prefer discovering good football coaches.
Football is a way to spread the gospel. It is also a way to bring everyone together (christians, muslims, traditionalists, atheists, etc). Football is what unites Nigerians. Since this is well known common goal among Nigerians, let us set up an Academy. There can be killings in the morning, and there is a champions league match in the evening, I swear, the camp of the kidnappers and the victims can gather together in peace to watch football without anything happening. Have you ever heard of football lover being kidnapped at football TV centers? I dont think I have heard such. By the way, I'm talking about soccer. We call what you call soccer - football.

It doesnt take so much, other than raising fund to buy kits. Let us target kids. Little kids we can ask football clubs in EU nations to start watching. You can officially send member of the staff to get trained as FIFA football agent to scout for players.

Let me tell you something. Coaching is a brain work. Footballers may not be able to coach well. Why do you think Sunday Oliseh is one of those who tried coaching. It is brain work. Only smart people can do it. But playing is something which has to do more with physical training and natural gift. But coaching is brain work. Nigerians dont even think about becoming coaches cos they know they dont have the brain. But I am telling you that only those with football playing ability as a player are in the game. And they eventually turn to be bad coaches. But if we get Nigerians who are highly intelligent to get into coaching, wow. We can go into this area and leave football Academy to others doing it. Only an intelligent person can know another intelligent person. And you cannot know if the investment made on any coach is worth it until that person has passed through all the stages of the training and a team is under such fellow. That's when you know a good a coach. I know there are few Nigerians who can be. Good coaches are top 0.1% brilliant people. So, choosing from this 0.1% needs to be accurate so we can have good football coaches coming out of Nigeria to compete with the best in EU.

All I need is your partnership. You dont necessarily need to have big money. All I need is your presence to plan with me and very little to put together and start. The more board of directors with brains we have at this initial stage from different parts of the world, the more funds we can raise. And when we are transparent, people will entrust us with more money. The whole world is waiting for us to make the world happy. Football is a huge game with huge stakeholders. Let's do something positive to humanity.

2. Let us provide Food. Rural Develooment Ventures
There is hunger in the land. People are dying daily. Life expectancy is so low cos of bad food. I have a vision of producing natural vitamins. Let's get into food production. There are many aspects we can go into. This is so huge. Grains, veggie, livestocks. Etc. If you want to preach, people will listen to you. Eviana, you can read your Psalms into the hears of the hungry who have just been fed. They will listen. But posting psalms to defend yourself is a waste of time. I am inviting you to join me and let us do something legit. You claim you are passionate about Nigeria, now, I am asking you to do good with me.

We will import our equipment. We will choose participants. Of course, you will get applications from graduates who are willing to go into it. OMG! There are too many people who want to do it. Help us. Help us. I am pleading...Help us. We need help. Instead of people scamming us, help us. We need help. I know many who have brains and who want to work. But I will not recommend anyone. My job is to put the network together, and then applications roll in. As the board members, we choose together. Each of us has a vote and a say. I dont trust you guys, and you guys dont trust me...fine.. But we can start trusting one another by coming together. Video conferences calls can be made. Businesses and meeting are done over the internet. We dont need to be together in a place at the initial stage. We can interview applicants via video calls if we so desire. Many will apply. We will provide food. There will be transparency.

We can channel the profit into assisting whoever we choose to according to the vision of the founders. We can target sexually molested victims to assist them. Another example we can target to assist are genuine people who need access to good health.

3. Politics
I am a "baller". You gat the connection, let's use it to also move youths and brilliant people into senditive positions. I remember that Eviana said she knows top people. Listen lady, Lesbians are people. I respect them. It is just a choice of life they want, amd it doesnt stop me from associating with them. They are still humans. Whether you are or you are not, I dont care. If you dont want to come out, that's ok too. I dont care. But I can use your brain. Let me use it for the betterment of Nigeria if you truly love Nigeria.

4. Content Writing
Hey! You guys can all write well. Let's create a content marketing website and get brains to push quality materials about Nigeria. Let is target people interested in Nigeria. We will engage and put to work volunteers who know about different subjects - fraud detection, international business, agriculture, health, herbs and local dishes, etc. And we may cut into politics with this also. Political articles that will shake the whole world. You can imagine using Eviana's connection (if true oooo...I sincerely hope she was not just bragging ....) to get the attention of top people in the US to make read on our articles. I bet you that someone like FFK will sit up when we put his case on our site. Wow. Common people become extra ordinary when they do magnificent things. I am inviting you to do good with me.

5. Programming and Tech Businesses
This is my newest love. We can gain to our side youths from the grip of "yahoo yahoo" network. Come on. We can control farms remotely. Yes, we can do it. We can build sophisticated websites for many things in Nigeria.

We can organize quarterly meeting (face to face) of all board members. You guys who have been dreaming of travelling round the world can achieve it too. I can't say you just be assisting people without having life with good experiences and fun too. South Africa, Kenya, UK, Tanzania, Carribbean Islands, etc. We can meet in many places. You guys can help us since you are well connected. Help us. We are not doing "shakara: or "yanga". We are asking for partnership from you to help us. Biko!

Khia and Eviana, over to you girls. Feel free to criticize and say your mind. Feel free to say bad experiences you have had that have discouraged you. Let us respect each other's stand. One who doesnt want to be a lesbian should be respected. And those who are should not be victimized. If one is a lesbian, let the person come out. Trust me, if I was, I would first run out of Nigeria and I would say it loud. But I'm not. And I cannot take a penis in my ass*** never. That sh*t is painful. And that sh*t is enjoyable to another. Who am I blame such. My faith is against it, but another person's faith is not. I will only allow God judge it. I dont judge people. But I slam people when they try to impose their own way of life on me. That's when I can be brutal and even go wild against homosexuality just to push the group mounting pressure on me.

I respect feminism also. What's my business? All I know is that when a man respects a woman and can lash her well on the bed (if both arent gays), the woman will die for the man. The woman will submit cos the man respects her. Who doesnt want be honored and respected? I honor amd respect everyone. This is why when I slam, people get hurt seriously. Yes I know...but I do it anyway when I know it is necessary. I have been at the receiving end too.

A message of Unity
Let's come together and forget about the past. Can we have a new common goal? We can choose one from the above. And if anyone has a better idea, let us read from you.

I am available for a progressive Nigeria.

Sincerely Yours,
PeaceJoylove.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 07, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
My Proposals

1. Local Football Academy. I prefer discovering good football coaches.
Football is a way to spread the gospel. It is also a way to bring everyone together (christians, muslims, traditionalists, atheists, etc). Football is what unites Nigerians. Since this is well known common goal among Nigerians, let us set up an Academy. There can be killings in the morning, and there is a champions league match in the evening, I swear, the camp of the kidnappers and the victims can gather together in peace to watch football without anything happening. Have you ever heard of football lover being kidnapped at football TV centers? I dont think I have heard such. By the way, I'm talking about soccer. We call what you call soccer - football.

It doesnt take so much, other than raising fund to buy kits. Let us target kids. Little kids we can ask football clubs in EU nations to start watching. You can officially send member of the staff to get trained as FIFA football agent to scout for players.

Let me tell you something. Coaching is a brain work. Footballers may not be able to coach well. Why do you think Sunday Oliseh is one of those who tried coaching. It is brain work. Only smart people can do it. But playing is something which has to do more with physical training and natural gift. But coaching is brain work. Nigerians dont even think about becoming coaches cos they know they dont have the brain. But I am telling you that only those with football playing ability as a player are in the game. And they eventually turn to be bad coaches. But if we get Nigerians who are highly intelligent to get into coaching, wow. We can go into this area and leave football Academy to others doing it. Only an intelligent person can know another intelligent person. And you cannot know if the investment made on any coach is worth it until that person has passed through all the stages of the training and a team is under such fellow. That's when you know a good a coach. I know there are few Nigerians who can be. Good coaches are top 0.1% brilliant people. So, choosing from this 0.1% needs to be accurate so we can have good football coaches coming out of Nigeria to compete with the best in EU.

All I need is your partnership. You dont necessarily need to have big money. All I need is your presence to plan with me and very little to put together and start. The more board of directors with brains we have at this initial stage from different parts of the world, the more funds we can raise. And when we are transparent, people will entrust us with more money. The whole world is waiting for us to make the world happy. Football is a huge game with huge stakeholders. Let's do something positive to humanity.

2. Let us provide Food. Rural Develooment Ventures
There is hunger in the land. People are dying daily. Life expectancy is so low cos of bad food. I have a vision of producing natural vitamins. Let's get into food production. There are many aspects we can go into. This is so huge. Grains, veggie, livestocks. Etc. If you want to preach, people will listen to you. Eviana, you can read your Psalms into the hears of the hungry who have just been fed. They will listen. But posting psalms to defend yourself is a waste of time. I am inviting you to join me and let us do something legit. You claim you are passionate about Nigeria, now, I am asking you to do good with me.

We will import our equipment. We will choose participants. Of course, you will get applications from graduates who are willing to go into it. OMG! There are too many people who want to do it. Help us. Help us. I am pleading...Help us. We need help. Instead of people scamming us, help us. We need help. I know many who have brains and who want to work. But I will not recommend anyone. My job is to put the network together, and then applications roll in. As the board members, we choose together. Each of us has a vote and a say. I dont trust you guys, and you guys dont trust me...fine.. But we can start trusting one another by coming together. Video conferences calls can be made. Businesses and meeting are done over the internet. We dont need to be together in a place at the initial stage. We can interview applicants via video calls if we so desire. Many will apply. We will provide food. There will be transparency.

We can channel the profit into assisting whoever we choose to according to the vision of the founders. We can target sexually molested victims to assist them. Another example we can target to assist are genuine people who need access to good health.

3. Politics
I am a "baller". You gat the connection, let's use it to also move youths and brilliant people into senditive positions. I remember that Eviana said she knows top people. Listen lady, Lesbians are people. I respect them. It is just a choice of life they want, amd it doesnt stop me from associating with them. They are still humans. Whether you are or you are not, I dont care. If you dont want to come out, that's ok too. I dont care. But I can use your brain. Let me use it for the betterment of Nigeria if you truly love Nigeria.

4. Content Writing
Hey! You guys can all write well. Let's create a content marketing website and get brains to push quality materials about Nigeria. Let is target people interested in Nigeria. We will engage and put to work volunteers who know about different subjects - fraud detection, international business, agriculture, health, herbs and local dishes, etc. And we may cut into politics with this also. Political articles that will shake the whole world. You can imagine using Eviana's connection (if true oooo...I sincerely hope she was not just bragging ....) to get the attention of top people in the US to make read on our articles. I bet you that someone like FFK will sit up when we put his case on our site. Wow. Common people become extra ordinary when they do magnificent things. I am inviting you to do good with me.

5. Programming and Tech Businesses
This is my newest love. We can gain to our side youths from the grip of "yahoo yahoo" network. Come on. We can control farms remotely. Yes, we can do it. We can build sophisticated websites for many things in Nigeria.

We can organize quarterly meeting (face to face) of all board members. You guys who have been dreaming of travelling round the world can achieve it too. I can't say you just be assisting people without having life with good experiences and fun too. South Africa, Kenya, UK, Tanzania, Carribbean Islands, etc. We can meet in many places. You guys can help us since you are well connected. Help us. We are not doing "shakara: or "yanga". We are asking for partnership from you to help us. Biko!

Khia and Eviana, over to you girls. Feel free to criticize and say your mind. Feel free to say bad experiences you have had that have discouraged you. Let us respect each other's stand. One who doesnt want to be a lesbian should be respected. And those who are should not be victimized. If one is a lesbian, let the person come out. Trust me, if I was, I would first run out of Nigeria and I would say it loud. But I'm not. And I cannot take a penis in my ass*** never. That sh*t is painful. And that sh*t is enjoyable to another. Who am I blame such. My faith is against it, but another person's faith is not. I will only allow God judge it. I dont judge people. But I slam people when they try to impose their own way of life on me. That's when I can be brutal and even go wild against homosexuality just to push the group mounting pressure on me.

I respect feminism also. What's my business? All I know is that when a man respects a woman and can lash her well on the bed (if both arent gays), the woman will die for the man. The woman will submit cos the man respects her. Who doesnt want be honored and respected? I honor amd respect everyone. This is why when I slam, people get hurt seriously. Yes I know...but I do it anyway when I know it is necessary. I have been at the receiving end too.

A message of Unity
Let's come together and forget about the past. Can we have a new common goal? We can choose one from the above. And if anyone has a better idea, let us read from you.

I am available for a progressive Nigeria.

Sincerely Yours,
PeaceJoylove.

I kinda smiled while posting this cos I had known the result of the post here. Did you notice the thread has been silent after this? Hmmm. Even the Psalm was not posted. Wow!

If you are the young man there, these people have no plan for you.

This is the reality: They will preach, lol.....motivate you.... lol.... ginger you...lol, but the act to assist, they will never do it. They know what you need, but will not do it. It is like they know you need to eat, but they will be eating in front of you, and they will clean the plates. Shame no dey dem body at all as they will come immediately after eaten to preach and motivate you again. Why do you think Jesus told so many fake christians that He doent know them? He said as long as they dont dont cloth and feed the poor.

What exactly are they doing in a Nogerian forum. Eviana has been finding what endlessly? Find what she knows she doesnt need. Lol. Someone who doesnt need a man. You will be the loser if you dont use your head.

Can you see how she holds tight to me? When they see something in you, they hold tight. But the moment they dont need you again, they discard you. They are heads hunters. Do not fall into their traps.

If you have any encounter with her, ask her to preach. I swear she will run away. You will never hear from her again. She doesnt preach directly. I have never seen that. All she does is point you to videos and articles. But she will definitely ask you to preach. She is trying to know how smart you are, or how "sound" you know the word.

They have no plan for you. Out of the good things listed here, which one did they pick? Start using your head. Use your brain. And she will start posting Psalms and hymns soon. Oh...my papa is Igbo. I love Nigeria. She even fixed Nigerian and American flags to deceive you. This one is not Nigerian at all.

When a woman can tell lies for many years without any remorse backs the lies with Bible, and swear with her mother's grave on them, then you know who that person is. If she marries you or gets close to you....I have told her and I am telling you...she will send you to jail. This one will tell lies to your face in the court without any remorse. She will place her hands on the Bible and swear to not tell lies, but she will without any remorse.

Imagine how sweet she lied using 1. Credit card fruad, 2. Usage of his address to collect stolen goods 3. Romance scam against me without any remorse. She masks everything about herself. She didnt feel a single thing after telling the lies. She is a liar. I am telling you. A super liar. And who is the devil - a liar.

Listen, everything she continuously repeat is what she does. She will always tell you that she doesnt know your name after you have told her your name. That is she thinks you gave her a fake name cos she gave you a fake name. She will always bring fake stories about you tampering with her money, phones, accounts cos these are exactly what she does to people and what she is trying to do to you. Everyone who has encountered her is nodding yes to these things as I am trying. I have insulted her many times.

Forget about the preaching. This is a real personalities they possess you are seeing here. They are exploiting you cos you are weak. They have no plans for you. All the motivational talks are for luring you into their dens. Once you are trapped, that's it.

She represents 7th day Adeventist badly
For you to know how she loves controling people ....hmm. The 7th Day Adventist has like 0.00001% population in the world. Yet, this one cannot find husband there. It is madooooo. This one comes to NL to look for one, and the plan is to convert you to that cult. Lol. She doesnt need any husband. She us after you. It's why she wants many of you to call her. She is always talking to people conti uously recruiting boys. All the way from America to a Nigerian site. And she lures you with "my mama is amerikana". She is luring you with greencard. Lol. Look at the good things we gave her options to choose from. But nope. She is posting Psalms and hymns. Lol. She knows what she is doing. I can never step my feet on the ground of any 7th day Adventist church cos of this lady. She represents them in a terrible way. This I have concluded after interacting with her.

It is you who should use your head. God actually allowed me to encounter her to burst her. And NL will do nothing cos these ones are only interested in traffic and money. If christians leaders threaten the owner of this forum like how the muslims did, he will sit tight. But I trust christian leaders, they won't do it.

They are many. They work together.

As I come to conclusion, this is indeed a revelation for us all.

God bless you as you make good choices. Leave these ones alone and mix with people who want to help your destinies.

Please, if you can do any of the following I have listed here, get in touch with me. Send me an email via NL here. I know Eviana and his boys will try me again. Lol. But God pass dem.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Careful while hustling to move out of Nigeria
Read this on the front page.

Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like you to know that I am ardent user of this media web and many of the old timers will remember me if I had use my original username,however I chose not to for security reasons and also concerns about the nature of the issue at hand.

More so many of you have read about me online and on all gossips and news website,I also read about it and see various comments from critical people and many ignorant folks.

Secondly,I am presently in prison serving 3 life sentences + 76 years for a crime I do not know anything about and infact my phone GPS showed that I was at different location at the same time of the crime and you will agree with me that it is totally impossible to be at 2 seperate locations ,wearing 2 different type of cloth at the same time.

This is a case of mistaken of identification,the police was aware of this but because I just arrived the country at the time ( Ignorant of the law and constitutional rights ) i was accussed and framed by the corrupt and racist Douglas county police department officers.

Furthermore I have evidences that could proof my actual innocence like ( DNA,GPS,SURVEILLANCE VIDEO,POLICE TESTIMONIES AND ALIBI) but without any serious help ,I may definitely be stucked with all my evidences.

I have gone through 3 difference attornies since my arrest and I currently have the 4th attorney, I have spent roughly $150,000 in legal fees,but i realized it is not just about money, if the good people does not speak out and demand for due process little or nothing may change in my situation.

I have written many independent organisations,few have put me on their priority list but it may take years to reach my turn and some others clearly replied that because I am not American I do not meet up with the requirement.

Nigeria Embassy showed little or no interest,Former Consular Okoliko visited me in jail and he even attended some of my pre-trial proceeding however I believe he had left the embassy or re-assigned.

I recently spoke with Mrs. Okonta ( Secretary/Phone Operator),she has never succeeded in putting me through to any of the consular,it is either they are busy or in a meeting or they have left for the day.

I have no other option than to reach out to the good people on this forum maybe if my story goes viral,somebody may step up to review the evidences.

I have more to say about all the evidences in my possession ( including DNA result) but I will wait to see how this is going before I reveal more or post any of the evidences.

For confidential purpose my e-mail is housepower092@mail.com.

Sincerely

Power House

Someone identified him in the thread.
martooski:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/11/nigerian-man-bags-3-life-sentences-plus-76-years-in-jail-for-raping-and-sodomizing-girl-13-in-the-us-2.html

My question is how can we help

When a citizen of the nation lied against you, they are going to listen to the person first. Did you read where he wrote that he is at disadvantage cos he is not a citizen?

Listen, you are still in Nigeria, this one called Eviana is telling lies that people defrauded her via credit card, romance scam, and used her house address for buying illegal stuff. She thinks it's a joke to suppress me.

Look at the case of this man. 3 life sentences and 76 years in jail. Just imagine. He is finished. Parole cannot reach him cos they will consider their citizens first also. The kind of good behavior which will set this man free...hmmm...I dont know.

Do you guys understand the pain I took to come out here to write this? Let me tell you all, I am.not stupid. This thread will stay cos I dont trust these people. And i am ready for them. I swear, these people are wicked. You all think i was just shouting. You dont know anything.

When you board airplane from Nigeria, never relax too much. Dont ever collect anything from anyone. I remember one time a beautiful young woman asked me to take her clean bottled water, and as my principle, I dont take anything from anyone. I said nope and focused on the book I was reading. I used to take along books with me in those days. These days, it's my phone I marry. I dont make any useless friendship while travelling. And like 30 mins later, I just saw a guy being handcuffed. I looked again, this was the guy who took a bottle of water from the girl. The same bottle she begged me to take cos she wanted to use the rest room. Crap. I later found out that a kind of subtance had been mixed with the water, and the guy collect it and got into trouble. That's it. Dont ever help anyone.

I pity all of you who are gluttons who want to pack Ogbona, garri, and other Nigerian dishes along with you. This was how a Nigerian was caught with live African Giant snails recently. She was ignorant of the law and she took along live snails. She definitely bribed officials at the airport in Nigeria to move them. But if those ones were not corrupt, they would have saved her. Now, she is facing some years behind bar in the US, after which she will be deported. Learn to not take too many things while traveling. Ha ba. 50kg is enough for you. Why do you pay for extra extra luggage cos of Nigerian food? You are a glutton. And you even take goods from people at the last minute in the airport. Hmmm. Be careful.

My point is that you know who you are. Dont be silly.

So, imagine this story. If truly Eviana is innocent, this story should appeal to her and she should apologize for telling lies against my person. How can she say I defrauded her. And she thinks it is a joke. See, if she is innocent, this is how she would play it well and then gets to the point of no return. You know that anger can make you tell lies against someone. And then, the issue gets to a point of no return that you must insist on the lies else, you will be in trouble. Some of these lies got to point of no return. It was like a revenge initially, but the issue got to a point that there is no way to say the truth again. The lies must continue, else the person will be nailed seriously. It is now left for fate and destiny to save or chain the victim.

Eviana thinks this is a joke. And she is busy posting Psalms. This Eviana will definitely look me in the eyes and say it to the police that I was the one who defrauded her. Yes, she will. This is how they behave. This is how they put people in trouble. And after, they will resume to post psalms again here like they are the victim. Imagine. Their hearts are sealed that there is no more conscience. They will lock you in jail and they will sleep with their two eyes closed at night peacefully. On Sundays, they will go to church and even dance hallelujah to God. These are the people you are dealing with.

This is a lesson for you all. I dont know the victim here, and I dont trust anyone. But if he is innocent, I pray destiny and fate saves him. In his life, he will never step on the American soil again. Never. But is the US bad? Of course not. Even it is worse in Nigeria. Let us pray for us not to enter trouble. Let us pray we dont encounter demons. Let us be vigilant and careful.

This is a true life story to support the reason for my action here. Honestly, the right thing for this lady was to make herself available so we can figure out together who is behind the +1 calls. But imagine what I got when I called. She was justifying herself and trying to make me say that I was guilty. Maybe she really thinks I am after greencard. Honestly, I dont understand. Me...after greencard through her? I laugh in Swahili. When I have a brain to use. A good brain in the land of opportunities. I would be a joke depending on a fellow lady or man to make it in the land of opportunities. Or you guys dont know the kind of opportunities in the US?

Just mere working as a low skilled person even as a cleaner, one can be stable. One can save and buy basic stuff to use to start hustling. One can get a place to sleep, food to eat, and buy a refurbished laptop and phone to start learning programming or any IT related course - Cyber Security, Data Science, Web development, ARTICICIAL intelligence, etc. And if you have the money, what stops you from paying $100,000 to attend a good school and meet executives as classmates who you can network with. But you think hustling around the street will set you free. Some say education there is a scam. They say its waste of money paying oyinbo thousands of dollars for having masters or PhD. Hmmm. But they dont realise that this is how the rich expand their network. You will meet executives there and that's it. That $100 000 will turn to millions if you hook up with the right kind of network. Do you know the kind of brains and network DJ Cuppy is meeting in Oxford U university she is presently doing her masters? Go and ask Kemi Adetiba the amount she paid while in the school of film making. Just look at the kind of movies and the kind of people working with her today. Oh! You still think paying oyinbo to go to a good school is a waste of money? I pity you.

Well, if is very hard to come by $100,000. Imagine having 100,000 multiplies by almost 600. Buhari has killed us in this Nigeria. But we must continue.

Eviana, I am appealing to that good part God put in you. I am not wicked to come out and confront you cos I know very soon, I am going to get there again. And I know you are desperate. I am ready for you. I swear, I am. You are fighting a gallant warrior. It is unfortunate NL doesnt help. But listen God is my strength. You dont know me. I am a warrior. I may be gentle, but I fight to the end. You cannot defeat me.

You think I am an idiot who will contact you when I land in the country again? I wont even let you know when I take off this time. Never and never.

Read this last paragraph well. You and I are done. If you think by any chance we will ever talk again, you are joking. I am through with your kind. I came here to tell the story cos I know people like you can do what one doesnt expect. I am ready for you. And I swear, you will be the one who will get multiple life sentences of you dont back off my case.

I dont want you near me again. You are evil if you fo not apologize here. I have used everything to appeal to you, but I see that you are evil. My story stays on NL here.

May God protect us all. You all think this is a joke when I started. This is real. People are going through sh**ts. It's when they handcuffed people you read the stories.

Please, be careful. Stay away from these amerikanas. Dont let them put you in everlasting troubles. Not all which glitters is gold. Be warned.

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Bigcowhorn: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I do not know her. Eviana brought my attention to her some years back. And really, she has a huge shadow following her. There is this bigcowhorn moniker who was always following her around bullying everything and everyone. I just dont step into their corner. I avoid them like leprosy. Also, there is another one Steveking or so. They have this set of thing they all do.

Really, I believed Eviana's story then. And I felt she was a good person. But bros, I dont trust anyone again. I am not really sure the Khia or Khiaa is she. She maybe he. They are all over Nairaland doing many stuff. And NL is not checking them.

What beats my imagination is how americans will make Nairaland their headquarters. It beats my imagination. It's not like they are looking for information, but they are so comfortable that they are dishing out instructions. Lol. It doesnt make sense at all. They have masked themselves. It is why I dont release my info to anyone on NL.

Bro, have you had any encounter with Eviana? Cos it's like I'm the only one attacking her. All her victims are silent. I know they have sledge hammer to their "blokos".

You say?
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Bigcowhorn: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Mods dont do anything.

They felt I was in their trap, but little did they know all the info they had about me was "jazz".

I pity many. I put a call to one of those boys that time and put sense into his head. That boy japa one time.

Another one called dangerousboy wanted to put his head there. All in the name of greencard. They are just luring innocent boys.

The truth is that Naija is hard. And every one is trying to run away. These ones are taking advantage of the situation to destroy destinies.

One time...she was forcing me to release documents...I was just smiling..... mad people. They are many in this NL.

Just be careful sir.

Take it easy. Nairaland is just a place for fun not real time war.
Why can't you all just have fun?
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

I am not for war. I carry everyone along, and I am nice to people. I hate hurting people, but I have tolerated her far too long. I even tried telling her that Nigerians can fight online, and we have a way of settling issues. I went as far as telling her that we are all hustling here as the economy is bad, and we have no choice but to come together and make things ok. But I'm convinced she is suffering from bipolar. Then, she would just call and would start yelling. Someone else she talked to on NL is doing this....is doing that...and that my level of intelligence is high and I am the leader....bla bla bla...and that I am setting them against her. And many rubbish talk. Ordinarily, I am a cool person as I dont want wahala. Told her to stop calling me. She would stop, and then 6 mths, 8 mths would send a friendly message again. Ok. I try to get along, and then suddenly from no where started calling monikers. Khia, khiaa, bigcornhorn, dremca, bsedu, bigsteve, ijebuwarrior, yorubawarrior ibowarrior hausawarrior tivwarrior, ijawwarrior, and many other monikers. Too many. That they are all under me and they are all troubling her. I used to be silent. I was trying to work with her on some things, and for the sake of the project, I would just be silent. Of course, I needed the partnership badly, so, I was forced to just take the rubbish. I would even play along and would give her war for war....and she would cool off. I should have blocked her, but I needed that partnership seriously. She is gifted and I know we could achieve so much. And then, she turned it to credit card whatever. That her siblings were duped. Some people continuously disturbed her dad at work, and many stuff. That was when I said ok...this is getting far. I told her to shut up. And that was when I started banging phone on her hoping she would come to her senses. And then, I told her never to call me again. But out of no where after several mths she would come again. She has my only number, but I bet you that the numbers I have known with her is over 20. I am not exaggerating. I am convinced she is a scammer. And she needs to open up she hit females too. Cos I the kind of calls that disturbed me ....some were from feminists and lesbians.

One day, I said this person has trust issue and I need to let her go. I stopped the whole thing and that was it. And then, hacking and intensive disturbances via unsolicited calls started. Mehn! It was hell. I was like...where the heck these people get my number. I dont release my number anyhow.

Funny thing is that the cra.zy lady would say she is exposed with whatsapp and that she wanted direct call. One time she was even "yabbing" me that I am poor and cant do direct call. But just for the project sake, I said this person doesnt know me. Imagine making international direct calls for 1 hour ... even 2 hours...and I didnt complain. She didnt even appreciate it. I wanted to to show her I am different and that the project should go on. Dem.no born her well to say I didnt make direct calls. But I later realise she is a goat who tries to engage everyone she meets on NL. I started thinking how the crap did this happen. I respect her more. Later I saw the "I am 50/50, my mama is Amerikana on her status". Wow!

I came to my senses that she is not interested in the project and it is something else she is after. Since our interests arent common, what else do we have together?

But funny, for the past 6 days, I have recieved no strange call. Wow! After I gave her war to war here, no call. 2 years of frustration and I am having 6 days of no unsolicited call. Wow! I'm just shocked you also are communicating me now. If you know her, please, I do not want wahala. Kindly let me be on my lane.

Since she mentioned your moniker, I said I should mention you. Do you know her previous moniker: mobilia? Well, whatever is among you all , I just want to left out. I dont know what you did to her for her to keep saying you are my boy. I dont know you, and I have told her to stay off my lane.

I am always a person of peace.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by khiaa(f): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I do not know her. Eviana brought my attention to her some years back. And really, she has a huge shadow following her. There is this bigcowhorn moniker who was always following her around bullying everything and everyone. I just dont step into their corner. I avoid them like leprosy. Also, there is another one Steveking or so. They have this set of thing they all do.

Really, I believed Eviana's story then. And I felt she was a good person. But bros, I dont trust anyone again. I am not really sure the Khia or Khiaa is she. She maybe he. They are all over Nairaland doing many stuff. And NL is not checking them.

What beats my imagination is how americans will make Nairaland their headquarters. It beats my imagination. It's not like they are looking for information, but they are so comfortable that they are dishing out instructions. Lol. It doesnt make sense at all. They have masked themselves. It is why I dont release my info to anyone on NL.

Bro, have you had any encounter with Eviana? Cos it's like I'm the only one attacking her. All her victims are silent. I know they have sledge hammer to their "blokos".

Exactly what am I all over NL doing, be specific?
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Bigcowhorn: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I am not for war. I carry everyone along, and I am nice to people. I hate hurting people, but I have tolerated her far too long. I even tried telling her that Nigerians can fight online, and we have a way of settling issues. I went as far as telling her that we are all hustling here as the economy is bad, and we have no choice but to come together and make things ok. But I'm convinced she is suffering from bipolar. Then, she would just call and would start yelling. Someone else she talked to on NL is doing this....is doing that...and that my level of intelligence is high and I am the leader....bla bla bla...and that I am setting them against her. And many rubbish talk. Ordinarily, I am a cool person as I dont want wahala. Told her to stop calling me. She would stop, and then 6 mths, 8 mths would send a friendly message again. Ok. I try to get along, and then suddenly from no where started calling monikers. Khia, khiaa, bigcornhorn, dremca, bsedu, bigsteve, ijebuwarrior, yorubawarrior ibowarrior hausawarrior tivwarrior, ijawwarrior, and many other monikers. Too many. That they are all under me and they are all troubling her. I used to be silent. I was trying to work with her on some things, and for the sake of the project, I would just be silent. Of course, I needed the partnership badly, so, I was forced to just take the rubbish. I would even play along and would give her war for war....and she would cool off. I should have blocked her, but I needed that partnership seriously. She is gifted and I know we could achieve so much. And then, she turned it to credit card whatever. That her siblings were duped. Some people continuously disturbed her dad at work, and many stuff. That was when I said ok...this is getting far. I told her to shut up. And that was when I started banging phone on her hoping she would come to her senses. And then, I told her never to call me again. But out of no where after several mths she would come again. She has my only number, but I bet you that the numbers I have known with her is over 20. I am not exaggerating. I am convinced she is a scammer. And she needs to open up she hit females too. Cos I the kind of calls that disturbed me ....some were from feminists and lesbians.

One day, I said this person has trust issue and I need to let her go. I stopped the whole thing and that was it. And then, hacking and intensive disturbances via unsolicited calls started. Mehn! It was hell. I was like...where the heck these people get my number. I dont release my number anyhow.

Funny thing is that the cra.zy lady would say she is exposed with whatsapp and that she wanted direct call. One time she was even "yabbing" me that I am poor and cant do direct call. But just for the project sake, I said this person doesnt know me. Imagine making international direct calls for 1 hour ... even 2 hours...and I didnt complain. She didnt even appreciate it. I wanted to to show her I am different and that the project should go on. Dem.no born her well to say I didnt make direct calls. But I later realise she is a goat who tries to engage everyone she meets on NL. I started thinking how the crap did this happen. I respect her more. Later I saw the "I am 50/50, my mama is Amerikana on her status". Wow!

I came to my senses that she is not interested in the project and it is something else she is after. Since our interests arent common, what else do we have together?

But funny, for the past 6 days, I have recieved no strange call. Wow! After I gave her war to war here, no call. 2 years of frustration and I am having 6 days of no unsolicited call. Wow! I'm just shocked you also are communicating me now. If you know her, please, I do not want wahala. Kindly let me be on my lane.

Since she mentioned your moniker, I said I should mention you. Do you know her previous moniker: mobilia? Well, whatever is among you all , I just want to left out. I dont know what you did to her for her to keep saying you are my boy. I dont know you, and I have told her to stay off my lane.

I am always a person of peace.

I was born in the US of Nigerian parents but I'm here like you, In Lagos precisely, hustling like every other Nija guy. Sometimes i come online to play and that's about it.

I used to have feelings for her before but not anymore. It's just that apart from the distance she's kinda hotheaded and so am I. I prefer to control my women and she wasn't the type to submit. It never would have worked and i was not interested in pretending. What for? US citizenship or dollars to live well? I already have them. It's why I left her alone.

I last talked to her last year or early this year. Can't recall precisely. I guarantee you she's American but that's all i know. Never got close enough to even exchange emails.

Listen, life in the US is way more easier and risker than we have it here. It's easy for you to get 20 sims but I tell it is far easier for her to do so in the USA. They even sell the damn things very cheap there and preinstalled on phones!. It's called disposable phones and they very legal.
A few calls and you dump it in a bin.
But i guarantee you that if she left your number on any of those phones you'll get called by strangers or face a hack attempt.

As for her being on Nairaland, well some Americans are ust that way. Many of them go to the extent of coming to Africa to build homes and take chieftaincy tittles... they just love Africa and Africans.

Take it easy. The lady is stubborn but very very smart and resourceful .
She has flaws but is not a waste. In fact she can be very compassionate.
A soft man can't handle her. She's too strong... more like a horse that needs to be broken every now and then.
If you can't handle it leave her alone.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

I was born in the US of Nigerian parents but I'm here like you, In Lagos precisely, hustling like every other Nija guy. Sometimes i come online to play and that's about it.

I used to have feelings for her before but not anymore. It's just that apart from the distance she's kinda hotheaded and so am I. I prefer to control my women and she wasn't the type to submit. It never would have worked and i was not interested in pretending. What for? US citizenship or dollars to live well? I already have them. It's why I left her alone.

I last talked to her last year or early this year. Can't recall precisely. I guarantee you she's American but that's all i know. Never got close enough to even exchange emails.

Listen, life in the US is way more easier and risker than we have it here. It's easy for you to get 20 sims but I tell it is far easier for her to do so in the USA. They even sell the damn things very cheap there and preinstalled on phones!. It's called disposable phones and they very legal.
But i guarantee you that if she left your number on any of those phones you'll get called by strangers or face a hack attempt.

As for her being on Nairaland, well some Americans are ust that way. Many of them go to the extent of coming to Africa to build homes and take chieftaincy tittles... they just love Africa and Africans.

Take it easy. The lady is stubborn but very very smart and resourceful .
She has flaws but is not a waste. In fact she can be very compassionate.
A soft man can't handle her. She's too strong... more like a horse that needs to be broken every now and then.
If you can't handle it leave her alone.

Wow!

Some things are very clear to me now.

I do not know what you guys discussed, but definitely she has discussed me with you cos I can see it. What I do not tolerate is a lying tongue. Now, I have just confirmed something. She tells lies smoothly.

Also, like I told you the project I wanted to do was my motive, amd many distractions entered. Again, I have confirmed she isnt interested in the project, but something else which obviously I cant give her cos I am not gay. I am straight.

Again, she definitely left my number somewhere so I can get annoying calls. Everything she accused me of I later realised are things she is into.

I refused to share details of who I am with her cos my instinct told me she will sell my details, or use it against me. She has tried a million times to know. Of course I am an extremely careful person. When it comes to education, logical thought, analytical reasoning, mathematical expressions, she is way low my level. She knows too, and I dont use that to judge her. But she is always using my gifts against me. Am I wrong to develop my gift? Am I wrong to know many Subjects? I dont get it. She is a bit defensive to life.

To me, stubbornness is nothing. I have dealt with people who are wild. As long as something is up (in their brain) there. I made the project known to her immediately I met her. But she first discarded it cos it baffled her. But gradually, she started buying into it. But I think she is visionless.

Of course, I have met replacements. I have discarded her into the bin a long time, but I am only very polite. But the calls ran me close to getting my emotion not under control. People who deal with me are progressive. I am building magnificent things. And really, I do not have time for her kind.

Well, no matter who she is, I doubt she is who she really says she is. She may be American, that may be true or maybe not, I really do not care. She has seem that Nigerians are dying to move out, or she herself used the means to move out. But my doubt is she is not truthful about her Nigerian connection. It is still not clear. She may know Nigeria very well, or she may not be connected to Nigeria at all. But I have evidences she is into shady dealings. And I have told her to NEVER call me again.

I told her when I still felt she was confused about me (I used to think scammers here messed her up not knowing she is the GEE and the king of the boys) that she will apologize to me when she realizes 100% of what she was saying then were false about me. She replied me that she wouldn't even know how to face me to apologize as she knew she went too far if she was wrong but she said she was 1,000% right. I said Wow! Any connection and proof, she had none. How can a normal human always talk so sure of herself when she knows there is no evidence? I am still shocked. But I realised that what drove her to lesbianism is huge. I know for sure that her way of life pushed many men away.

Guy, I know she is having enough sex there. All her lies dont get to me. But why would anyone come up with such is what I dont get. I may say she is a lesbian but I think she is bisexual. Definitely a strong spirit is controlling her.

Well, thanks for sharing. Your words have just helped me more. The manipulator used to come out of anywhere to call me again asking for one help or the other. She knows me well. I used to slam her in those days..but it is too exhausting. She asked me many times if I am a gay.. The question came from no where, and I was so shocked. But I was so focused on the project I allowed many things which I shouldn't have tolerated. Then, some things opened and I realised she is a lesbian but I know better now that she hits and eats both pe.nis and vag.ina. Wow.

Khia has confirmed my doubt. Another stupid topic I just hated when we were still friends was her obsession with Khiaa khia. For Christ sake I dont know this person. She would say she is my friend or partner. What the heck was that? How can someone be a mind reader? And all her curiosity........damn wrong. Crap! Then, I said nope...this person isnt spiritually matured. She is an empty christian. While she doubted my faith...she asked me preach. No one has ever asked me such. But I said ok...maybe christian related projects can come up. I tried it 3 consecutive days. Ok. It's her turn to preach, she changed the topic. I held to that for long, and she didnt realise it. That was the day I said boozeee, this fellow is manipulative. And then, I tried fo force her to explain her theories here publicly. No way. The only thing she does is copying Ellen White word for word. Wow.

I am going to write my conclusion about her here. She is smart as in manipulative, but not good smart. She isn't that good when it comes to using her brain logically. I have tested her, and I know. I have handled a whole dean of a American business school. Also, I have handled a law maker of a state in the US. Again, I have handled an economic adviser of a mayor in a city in the US. And I discuss international and US law with a professor I passed through. In fact, the last election Trump lost was a time I learned so much. So, I keep upgrading my network. And the soft part of me did not want to hurt the cra.zy girl. I was even prepared to help her get out of the nonsense she got herself into, but no way.

Listen, she continuously say I was the one behind your moniker. And listen, it is the only reason she talked to you. Later she said your moniker was under me, that you are my boy....lol..I guess she had already spoken to you at this time Lol. How can someone be evil like that. We were just trying to see if we could start something to make this world a better place, and it's all round accusations. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Her m.adness is on a very high level. Told her many times what she is looking for is not my ultimate goal but I think her ears are blocked. What she wanted is what she was desperate to get. And I said many times, I am straight. What kind of human is that?

She has had encounter even with one or two mods here she is always saying I am. What kind of person is this that talks to many people. If she is romantically linked with them, let her leave me out. I am not interested. I'm straight. How can one be having distant relationship with multiple people. I didnt understand it until I got to know she is leading a group. She has tried so much to cover up. A cult like group she is leading and her victims are picked here. I just pity people who arent as smart and disciplined well to quickly know who she truly is.

I know she is reading, and this is an affirmative strong warning again. Eviana, do not ever try to contact me again. Since you have decided to hold to my real number, so be it. But never call me again. This Eviana is holding so tight to me. I know she is so obsessed with me, but I am not interested.

The phone number she released here, she used it to reconnect with boys and girls who have interest in her. I was just smiling. Ok....let me talk to her to remove me from the list. No way. I had to cut off the phone on top say na me dey use money call ooo. International call oooo. This is when I said this one is a ma.d dog.

I know many boys and girls have slammed her. Yet she has no shame. What I am so curious to know is why is she in competition with Khia Khiaa? Always saying your moniker is nice to her, but I was brutal to her. I was like....girl, I'm not interested in this rubbish talk, and I am not bigcowhorn and all the monikers mentioned. My style of writing is unique. Nope, the manipulator said she consulted a specialist and I am able to change my style. Fine, I dont deny I can do many things but I am not these people. I have just one moniker. No way, she was so obsessed with me. All I need was to just admit I was the monikers and her ma.d.ness would temporarily cool off. And the next action she would demand is that I make bigcowhorn to quit talking to Khia. How? Someone I dont know. What is her business with khia? Why so concerned about her? I dont get it. My mind just started getting off the whole thing at that time.

She is obsessed with me obviously, and she felt I was the guy talking to Kiha. She wondered why I would shre affection with the lady publicly while I was not yielding to her will even privately. Her obsession made her to be obsessed also with khia, and then, went as far as talking to you bigcowhorn. If you know the names he had called you. grin She must be very evil smart to cope with you cos I imagine the kind of discussion you will have. She continuously vow she has talked to just 2 or 3 people, and she told me two who I know their monikers here. One is trying to be smart, and one day, I had to call that one directly from naija and talked straight. I was shocked that she talked ro the level of such intelligence even romance. I said Wow. But my focus was my project, and she didnt even still realised it then. What is that boy's moniker sef... yeah...Julivas or so. He changed to Bejustoall and he might have changed to something else again. And there is another one again. But now knowing you exchanged stuff (you both talked), I have caught her in another lie. She is manipulative. She talks to people. She is always trying to make herself in a higher class level, but she is not. From my research, I know 5 more monikers she wants romance from. Is it bad? No. Is it wrong? No. But her manipulative ways is what is wrong. She even manipulated that Julivas and that one opened another moniker, and followed me everywhere. I said nothing. The same Julicas instigated her to do one nasty stunt towards me and then pretended to be a saint. This Eviana is either a muskie (slowpoke) or act like such to catch her victims.

Anyway, it was my fault to has tolerated her God so long as she is not in my intelligence class obviously. And I have corrected the error. I am just appealing to people reading me...please.be extra careful with this person. She is manipulative.

I want to stop discussing her since I am so sure who she is now. I wish you best in life. And I pray you find happiness. Thanks again. Take care.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

Exactly what am I all over NL doing, be specific?

What anyone does is really not my business, but americans girls come up here to manipulate Nigerian boys here. Many of these boys fall into the trap cos they are desperate to move out. I apologize if you feel bad about this.

Homosexuality is promoted here. Many Nigerians are initiated into it via NL.

This Eviana is obsessed with you. I can not figure out if you are together or not. Also, she is obsessed with bigcowhorn continuous flow with you. But how on earth and why did bigcowhorn shifted to Eviana? Why? How? What happened? I used to read all his love talk and confessions about you. So, what happened? Why suddenly he moved to Eviana?

You are plain. You discuss it with the guy here, but that Eviana is manipulative. Always using bible to cover up. So disgusting. Have you girls met each other? Are you old friends?

She knew I was not this person, there is no way I could have changed my voice and accent easily. Lol. But I am curious to know, why distant relationship? I told Eviana many times to visit Nigeria if she is so into Nigerian girls and boys, but no way. I do not get it. Maybe you also should visit. There was a time I was even ready to pay for her trip cos I had the money then. Thank God I didnt do it. Cos that babe would visit many people and even take pe.nises here any there, and also would eat vaginas...of course, not an issue to me. But if she doesnt have Nigerian accent and always using american accent, then, I could get into trouble if kidnapped. Of course she would give false testimony about my person.

I am just curious here. What happened btw you and bigcowhorn? If you know this Eviana well, say all you know about her so people can see who she is. You said the founder of her lesbian group invited you, give more details here please. Let us know who she is.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

What anyone does is really not my business, but americans girls come up here to manipulate Nigerian boys here. Many of these boys fall into the trap cos they are desperate to move out. I apologize if you feel bad about this.

Homosexuality is promoted here. Many Nigerians are initiated into it via NL.

This Eviana is obsessed with you. I can not figure out if you are together or not. Also, she is obsessed with bigcowhorn continuous flow with you. But how on earth and why did bigcowhorn shifted to Eviana? Why? How? What happened? I used to read all his love talk and confessions about you. So, what happened? Why suddenly he moved to Eviana?

You are plain. You discuss it with the guy here, but that Eviana is manipulative. Always using bible to cover up. So disgusting. Have you girls met each other? Are you old friends?

She knew I was not this person, there is no way I could have changed my voice and accent easily. Lol. But I am curious to know, why distant relationship? I told Eviana many times to visit Nigeria if she is so into Nigerian girls and boys, but no way. I do not get it. Maybe you also should visit. There was a time I was even ready to pay for her trip cos I had the money then. Thank God I didnt do it. Cos that babe would visit many people and even take pe.nises here any there, and also would eat vaginas...of course, not an issue to me. But if she doesnt have Nigerian accent and always using american accent, then, I could get into trouble if kidnapped. Of course she would give false testimony about my person.

I am just curious here. What happened btw you and bigcowhorn? If you know this Eviana well, say all you know about her so people can see who she is. You said the founder of her lesbian group invited you, give more details here please. Let us know who she is.

Please

I plead with you in the name of your parents

Can you help me with any amount of money?

Even if it's 400naira
I want to get some foodstuffs

Please...
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Crystyano:

Please

Even if it's 400naira

Please...

I do not believe you. If you had mentioned N1,000 to like N10,000 I would have believed you. What kind of foodstuff will N400 buy? I dont get you.

Please, let's be guided well. You do not just also ask people for money just like this. Come on. N400 naira? Yet you have money to be posting on NL? Do you take me for a f.ool or what?

Stop this na. This is why these girls and boys from the US, UK, Canada, etc insult us. Ha ba!
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I do not believe you. If you had mentioned N1,000 to like N10,000 I would have believed you. What kind of foodstuff will N400 buy? I dont get you.

Please, let's be guided well. You do not just also ask people for money just like this. Come on. N400 naira? Yet you have money to be posting on NL? Do you take me for a f.ool or what?

Stop this na. This is why these girls and boys from the US, UK, Canada, etc insult us. Ha ba!

I don't really know what will happen if I say 1500naira

Whether it's 700naira or 2000naira

I'm tired......
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Accusation that I deleted her posts
It is worthless to call any mod as they are going to do nothing. But this person called Eviana (though I said I dont want to talk about her again...but I really need to clear more issues so I can have real peace) continuously said I am a mod then.. Who am I? She had a Sabbath Day thread which she was banned and she said I was the one responsible. Is it too wrong to be intelligent? Seriously, I dont know why this ma.d woman associated bad things with me. But what pained me most was that this cra.zy fellow after getting some truths that she accused me wrongly never apologized. And the m.ad girl was demanding public apology here which I could have given her just for her to delete my contact from her record.

Really, the last time I called her on the useless 419 phone number of hers, I specifically asked her about the monikers. At least a sensible and honest people would have apologized that she was wrong to call me Bigcowhorn. Do you know what the idiootaaa said? That at least she is not accusing me again, but I should apologize publicly of accusing her wrongly. But this same as.sh.ole accusdd me wrong many times and the truth was revealed but she refused to apologize. i was trying to let her know the number of months she did that rubbish saying I am the monikers. And I reminded her what she said. If she realised I was not the one, she doesnt even know how to apologize..lol. but the m.ad girl did not even mention it..lol. and I mentioned it, and she skipped it. So, it means she knew all along what she was doing. She deliberately set people against one another. She knows we try to network here as this is the way we can survive. And she is using it for hed own selfishness. This is just too bad. She doesnt want to get it that she is a dem.on.

She has a way of making a female a male, and a male a female. And whatever. It doesnt matter the gender you put here you are. Even you are a girl, she has a way of making you look like a male.

Guys and gals, do you know what the Americans face during the great depression? See, we are suffering more than what they suffered then, just that Buhari and his men are manipulating figures. There is no job. We are just hustling here and there. We have very little factories. Power is dead. Old cars are on the road. Mehn! Naija is dead. She knows. And she understands we network here. Why would she be setting up people against one another? I have seen people she manipulated. She gets inside you to confront someone here. Maybe she is working on the moniker, but then, she couldn't penetrate. So she would get you to confront the other moniker and fight. I laugh when I see her work. I can call monikers. Lol. Those monikers know themselves, but they will be shocked I know. I only watch and laugh that Eviana has poisoned this one again everytime it happens.

Anyway, my question is that when she realized I am.not the monikers, why did she not apologize? Lol. You know that in those days I used to be the formal person with clean posts. People looked up to me. They read nice posts. No wahala. Go and read my posts with this moniker. I will insult mama and papa if there is need. Who cares again? Cos I have realised people like her will use my gentleness to destroy my reputation. Do you know how many times this cr.azy threatened me to write a bad review about me? Until you yield to what she wants she wouldn't stop. You know how Tiwa Savage said no despite she knew her toto was gonna be released. I said nope to her. And e-slapped her useless face. Does she think I am a muskie?

Anyway to cut the story short, I wanted to defend her one day as one moniker was nasty to her. Mehn! Na so my post got deleted oooo. Wow! I said wow! And the fellow boasted about it that it got deleted. Funny, the post came back again. I was shocked that how a deleted post reappeared Then, I logged in and as i clicked on modify, I was blocked again and the post got deleted again . Wow. Na gently I left the thread.

So, the same moniker went to her 7th Day Adventist and started talking to her. I researched the moniker and I realised that some people in the religious section kinda feel the person is curny. And I read somewhere but the post later got deleted that the moniker is likely owned by a mod. Na so Eviana entered her SDA thread. If you see how she was blocked. Her posts were deleted. No, it wasn't a spam bot cos it has happened to me. I know how to write very well without being caught by spam bot. And I have taught Eviana how to escape it too during the days we used to speak. Do you know that this cra.zy girl said I am the moniker? Even till date she said I am the person despite she has realised I all the kther monikers she accused me of..I was like...are you okay today again? Have you not stopped your ma.dness God calling me other monikers?The same person I was tackling and I accused on your thread is who you said I am. People are reading my posts and I have followers who respect me and are looking up to me. What do you think this is about? Do you think it is about the olden days I would be silent cos of my followers?

Now, I am bold again here. I dont care if any moniker which belongs to a mod deletes and blocks me. The said moniker is bassreeves. I have a strong conviction he is a mod. He used to be muttleylaff. And I know he has another moniker which he moderates with. But with all evidences I had then, NL refused to do anything. NL would even cover up. But the day these things will catch up with this forum, I will laugh oooo. I'm damn serious.

Of course bassreeves and Eviana have had encounter for her to say I am that moniker also. Lol. Seriously, I am honored to be specially gifted to have multi face. Seriously? I am bassreeves, bigcowhorn, ijebuwarrior, dremca, and many more? That I rule over Julivas and Bejustoall? Seriously? I am so honored to be lifted to such level. Wow!

I told Eviana that she would be shocked the day I descend on her. How on earth can someone think evil of me? All manipulating monikers are me. Is she okay at all? But then, some truths came out and she kept silent like nothing happened. Lol. That was when I started having thoughts. Hmmmm
I started my investigations and what I unraveled are na.sty. Mehn! No everyone is normal.

I love this her thread called revelation. It is a deep revelation you are reading.

If you are not careful, you willl get blackmailed. Do you know the number of times they have tried hacking me? Even they are successful, I dont care. I will pull Tiwa stunt. No one can embarrass me I swear. I will just close my ears and eyes and keep enjoying myself. If they tell lies against my person, no wahala.

They felt I am m.umu. They wanted to have access to all my documents. grin They wanted me to upload them. And she started a thread then. And that foo.lish Julivas came to the same thread to support her that releasing ones documents is nothing. What do they need my documents and certificates for? That was when I cut off ties with her.

This person is manipulative. And I swear, the day she calls me, she will hear what she deserves. She better not. I dont know how someone will be so loosed to the extent of having too many casual talks with everyone discussing irrelevant topics. But later, I realised she was recruiting them. And I can see that it is for homosexuality. If she knows she is not bisexual or lesbian, let her defend herself. What is wrong in coming out. Say who you are Eviana. If you had said your intention, I am not the kind who judge people.

I dont understand. Everyone you meet you confronts. Everyone is me. Are you okay? You used⁷ your hands to post you are 50/50 American/Nigerian and you dont expect scammers to go after you? And you say it's someone else responsible for making irresponsible people talk to you? You are a big foo.l.

If you need a husband or a wife (really, I just think anyone can do since I realise you are bisexual), just relax. Cool off. No need to set up a gang. You should have opened a society openly and let people know the goal. Those who would have joined would have shown interest. If you had asked for help, I would have rendered it.

Well...I dont need your apology cos I know you are a manipulator.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2021
te author=PeaceJoyLove post=106899875]Accusation that I deleted her posts
It is worthless to call any mod as they are going to do nothing. But this person called Eviana (though I said I dont want to talk about her again...but I really need to clear more issues so I can have real peace) continuously said I am a mod then.. Who am I? She had a Sabbath Day thread which she was banned and she said I was the one responsible. Is it too wrong to be intelligent? Seriously, I dont know why this ma.d woman associated bad things with me. But what pained me most was that this cra.zy fellow after getting some truths that she accused me wrongly never apologized. And the m.ad girl was demanding public apology here which I could have given her just for her to delete my contact from her record.

Really, the last time I called her on the useless 419 phone number of hers, I specifically asked her about the monikers. At least a sensible and honest people would have apologized that she was wrong to call me Bigcowhorn. Do you know what the idiootaaa said? That at least she is not accusing me again, but I should apologize publicly of accusing her wrongly. But this same as.sh.ole accusdd me wrong many times and the truth was revealed but she refused to apologize. i was trying to let her know the number of months she did that rubbish saying I am the monikers. And I reminded her what she said. If she realised I was not the one, she doesnt even know how to apologize..lol. but the m.ad girl did not even mention it..lol. and I mentioned it, and she skipped it. So, it means she knew all along what she was doing. She deliberately set people against one another. She knows we try to network here as this is the way we can survive. And she is using it for hed own selfishness. This is just too bad. She doesnt want to get it that she is a dem.on.

She has a way of making a female a male, and a male a female. And whatever. It doesnt matter the gender you put here you are. Even you are a girl, she has a way of making you look like a male.

Guys and gals, do you know what the Americans face during the great depression? See, we are suffering more than what they suffered then, just that Buhari and his men are manipulating figures. There is no job. We are just hustling here and there. We have very little factories. Power is dead. Old cars are on the road. Mehn! Naija is dead. She knows. And she understands we network here. Why would she be setting up people against one another? I have seen people she manipulated. She gets inside you to confront someone here. Maybe she is working on the moniker, but then, she couldn't penetrate. So she would get you to confront the other moniker and fight. I laugh when I see her work. I can call monikers. Lol. Those monikers know themselves, but they will be shocked I know. I only watch and laugh that Eviana has poisoned this one again everytime it happens.

Anyway, my question is that when she realized I am.not the monikers, why did she not apologize? Lol. You know that in those days I used to be the formal person with clean posts. People looked up to me. They read nice posts. No wahala. Go and read my posts with this moniker. I will insult mama and papa if there is need. Who cares again? Cos I have realised people like her will use my gentleness to destroy my reputation. Do you know how many times this cr.azy threatened me to write a bad review about me? Until you yield to what she wants she wouldn't stop. You know how Tiwa Savage said no despite she knew her toto was gonna be released. I said nope to her. And e-slapped her useless face. Does she think I am a muskie?

Anyway to cut the story short, I wanted to defend her one day as one moniker was nasty to her. Mehn! Na so my post got deleted oooo. Wow! I said wow! And the fellow boasted about it that it got deleted. Funny, the post came back again. I was shocked that how a deleted post reappeared Then, I logged in and as i clicked on modify, I was blocked again and the post got deleted again . Wow. Na gently I left the thread.

So, the same moniker went to her 7th Day Adventist and started talking to her. I researched the moniker and I realised that some people in the religious section kinda feel the person is curny. And I read somewhere but the post later got deleted that the moniker is likely owned by a mod. Na so Eviana entered her SDA thread. If you see how she was blocked. Her posts were deleted. No, it wasn't a spam bot cos it has happened to me. I know how to write very well without being caught by spam bot. And I have taught Eviana how to escape it too during the days we used to speak. Do you know that this cra.zy girl said I am the moniker? Even till date she said I am the person despite she has realised I all the kther monikers she accused me of..I was like...are you okay today again? Have you not stopped your ma.dness God calling me other monikers?The same person I was tackling and I accused on your thread is who you said I am. People are reading my posts and I have followers who respect me and are looking up to me. What do you think this is about? Do you think it is about the olden days I would be silent cos of my followers?

Now, I am bold again here. I dont care if any moniker which belongs to a mod deletes and blocks me. The said moniker is bassreeves. I have a strong conviction he is a mod. He used to be muttleylaff. And I know he has another moniker which he moderates with. But with all evidences I had then, NL refused to do anything. NL would even cover up. But the day these things will catch up with this forum, I will laugh oooo. I'm damn serious.

Of course bassreeves and Eviana have had encounter for her to say I am that moniker also. Lol. Seriously, I am honored to be specially gifted to have multi face. Seriously? I am bassreeves, bigcowhorn, ijebuwarrior, dremca, and many more? That I rule over Julivas and Bejustoall? Seriously? I am so honored to be lifted to such level. Wow!

I told Eviana that she would be shocked the day I descend on her. How on earth can someone think evil of me? All manipulating monikers are me. Is she okay at all? But then, some truths came out and she kept silent like nothing happened. Lol. That was when I started having thoughts. Hmmmm
I started my investigations and what I unraveled are na.sty. Mehn! No everyone is normal.

I love this her thread called revelation. It is a deep revelation you are reading.

If you are not careful, you willl get blackmailed. Do you know the number of times they have tried hacking me? Even they are successful, I dont care. I will pull Tiwa stunt. No one can embarrass me I swear. I will just close my ears and eyes and keep enjoying myself. If they tell lies against my person, no wahala.

They felt I am m.umu. They wanted to have access to all my documents. grin They wanted me to upload them. And she started a thread then. And that foo.lish Julivas came to the same thread to support her that releasing ones documents is nothing. What do they need my documents and certificates for? That was when I cut off ties with her.

This person is manipulative. And I swear, the day she calls me, she will hear what she deserves. She better not. I dont know how someone will be so loosed to the extent of having too many casual talks with everyone discussing irrelevant topics. But later, I realised she was recruiting them. And I can see that it is for homosexuality. If she knows she is not bisexual or lesbian, let her defend herself. What is wrong in coming out. Say who you are Eviana. If you had said your intention, I am not the kind who judge people.

I dont understand. Everyone you meet you confronts. Everyone is me. Are you okay? You used⁷ your hands to post you are 50/50 American/Nigerian and you dont expect scammers to go after you? And you say it's someone else responsible for making irresponsible people talk to you? You are a big foo.l.

If you need a husband or a wife (really, I just think anyone can do since I realise you are bisexual), just relax. Cool off. No need to set up a gang. You should have opened a society openly and let people know the goal. Those who would have joined would have shown interest. If you had asked for help, I would have rendered it.

Well...I dont need your apology cos I know you are a manipulator. [/quote]

Please

I need whatever help possible

Please
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Crystyano:

Please

Even if it's 400naira

Please...

I want to assist, but I cannot cos of Nairaland and its people. 400 naira cannot buy you anything..even N1,000. This is the truth. Let's be honest about it. To buy foodstuff, you need minimum of N10,000 to manage around. But with the dishonesty on this forum and the mess, I dont do it. And I dont want to get myself involved in any mess. Na my account will be the target again. Gone are the days I do it. I am sorry sir or ma.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I want to assist, but I cannot cos of Nairaland and its people. 400 naira cannot buy you anything..even N1,000. This is the truth. Let's be honest about it. To buy foodstuff, you need minimum of N10,000 to manage around. But with the dishonesty on this forum and the mess, I dont do it. And I dont want to get myself involved in any mess. Na my account will be the target again. Gone are the days I do it. I am sorry sir or ma.

You can send a text message to 09093543781

Please

Please

10000 is not enough

But I will manage whatever you help me with
Re: "Revelation NOW" by khiaa(f): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

What you been up to Biggie? smiley
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Bigcowhorn: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

What you been up to Biggie? smiley

Walking to and fro in the earth just to see how big it is.
How have you been?
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Bigcowhorn: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Guy, you can be easily scammed and you tend to explain yourself a wee bit more than necessary.
I dare say you are too good at heart which is a very bad thing in this part of the world.
You better harden up before they cut your fvcking dick off and your bank account with it.

I've been reading in silent mode all the going-ons recently.
I had no opinion you see cos you guys were mentioning my moniker all over the place.

Now, finally, let me set the records straight and trust me when say i don't rats if any of the parties involved believes me or not.

1. In all my comments to you, sir, bore reference to Miss Khiaa. She's the only American lady I choose to interact with on this platform and I've known her for about 2-3 years now. She uses the monikers Khia and Khiaa

2. I know not this Eviana lady of yours. Never come across the moniker before or even quoted it for once and I plan to keep things that way.

3. My understanding yesterday was that you were claiming this Eviana woman was the same one as khiaa and that was why i replied you telling you of our history. But from my reading today I realized my understanding was wrong. I believe you know they are very different people.

4. Finally, the Khiaa i know will behave nothing like the woman you mentioned. I did say as much in so many words.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Guy, you can be easily scammed and you tend to explain yourself a wee bit more than necessary.
I dare say you are too good at heart which is a very bad thing in this part of the world.
You better harden up before they cut your fvcking dick off and your bank account with it.

I've been reading in silent mode all the going-ons recently.
I had no opinion you see cos you guys were mentioning my moniker all over the place.

Now, finally, let me set the records straight and trust me when say i don't rats if any of the parties involved believes me or not.

1. In all my comments to you, sir, bore reference to Miss Khiaa. She's the only American lady I choose to interact with on this platform and I've known her for about 2-3 years now. She uses the monikers Khia and Khiaa

2. I know not this Eviana lady of yours. Never come across the moniker before or even quoted it for once and I plan to keep things that way.

3. My understanding yesterday was that you were claiming this Eviana woman was the same one as khiaa and that was why i replied you telling you of our history. But from my reading today I realized my understanding was wrong. I believe you know they are very different people.

4. Finally, the Khiaa i know will behave nothing like the woman you mentioned. I did say as much in so many words.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

I am way too smart for all you want to do. You, Eviana, Khia, Khiaa. Lol. Let me remind you something. Read below:
Bigcowhorn:

Where did I mention I ever talked to your khia or Khiaa who I dont know, and I do not want to know since I have asked her questions which shows put motives are different.

You dont know me well like you think you do, and you arent experienced enough. Do not try to manipulate me. I don't do romance. You took your time to read and then you still jumped to saying its khia I am concerned if she is an american or not? That i spoke to her? Come on! If you can fool others, you cant fool me. Do not change the narrative. I never said Khia called me or used google phone numbers to call me. Stop changing the narrative. You understood me well and you k ow it is Eviana o habe been talking about all along. If I had accused khia of that she would have defended herself. Dont change it. Stop manipulating people online. It cant work with me.

Do not try to sound as someone intelligent. Stop giving me advices cos you arent in the position. I will advise you only if you stay humble. And I dont advise manipulators. That's me. With what is here, do you think you are in position to advise me?

Where did I mention I am romantically involved with eviana or Khiaa? Or cant you read well? Keep your khia or khiaa. I dont want to know her. I have asked her questions. She isnt willing to work for humanity which is my purpose, and I have left her alone. Other than she coming up again and pretending to ask me questions again cos that launched you on board. Una don make meeting again to know the strategy to use.

What the crap is she doing on a Nigerian site? I have asked many times. That's an important question to ask. She refused to answer. I would be careful to deal with such. Then, I put it to her and Eviana to look into humanity. If she is a good person, at least there is a way she will go about it. Lol. Make una dey deceive una selves. Na you una know wetin una dey all do together.

I am not a kid. Do not change the narrative here. No one has scammed me and no one will. And no one can hack me. I wrote here for a purpose. I want to stop this rubbish going on. Definitely, you want to divert the narrative here which I know is the assignment giving you. And guy, go rest. I will not reply you again. I have seen it clearly. I know exactly what is going on.

Readers, this one claimed he read it all through well....and still dropped rubbish that I called khiaa...or khia called me. Lol. Na dem know wetin dem get together. That time I told Eviana,.i said she is the leader of all these people. They have many things in common.

The way you concluded I have dick or vagina is funny.

Anyway, I need those reading to take note of everything. Like i wrote earlier, my spirit asked me to reveal many things. More will be revealed. You all dont know anything. Be careful when using the internet.

Two weapons of the devil:

1. Romance
2. Fraud

If you can keep the two out of your online activities, you will do well. There is no greencard with these girls here. Do not be deceived. If you are following this thread, I hope you are learning well.

I am not yet done with Eviana as she is manipulative. But with this guy, I'm through. Hes revealed himself and his mission. And mission aborted.

Let's wait for the next action Eviana is going to take. smiley I assure you all. They know themselves. All of them.

Readers, do you notice that the moniker meek127 has been deactivated, and this so called new person came up? grin grin grin Lol. Add one plus one . Many things go behind the scene on NL. This revelation is real. Shine your eyes ooooo.

Eviana, the king of the boys and her gang hmmmm. East side Vs West happens. Wow!
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Bigcowhorn: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I am way too smart for all you want to do. You, Eviana, Khia, Khiaa. Lol. Let me remind you something. Read below:

Hmmm, if you were as smart as you think a woman won't have you by the balls!

Where did I mention I ever talked to your khia or Khiaa who I dont know, and I do not want to know since I have asked her questions which shows put motives are different.

You dont know me well like you think you do, and you arent experienced enough. Do not try to manipulate me. I don't do romance. You took your time to read and then you still jumped to saying its khia I am concerned if she is an american or not? That i spoke to her? Come on! If you can fool others, you cant fool me. Do not change the narrative. I never said Khia called me or used google phone numbers to call me. Stop changing the narrative. You understood me well and you k ow it is Eviana o habe been talking about all along. If I had accused khia of that she would have defended herself. Dont change it. Stop manipulating people online. It cant work with me.

Do not try to sound as someone intelligent. Stop giving me advices cos you arent in the position. I will advise you only if you stay humble. And I dont advise manipulators. That's me. With what is here, do you think you are in position to advise me?

Where did I mention I am romantically involved with eviana or Khiaa? Or cant you read well? Keep your khia or khiaa. I dont want to know her. I have asked her questions. She isnt willing to work for humanity which is my purpose, and I have left her alone. Other than she coming up again and pretending to ask me questions again cos that launched you on board. Una don make meeting again to know the strategy to use.

What the crap is she doing on a Nigerian site? I have asked many times. That's an important question to ask. She refused to answer. I would be careful to deal with such. Then, I put it to her and Eviana to look into humanity. If she is a good person, at least there is a way she will go about it. Lol. Make una dey deceive una selves. Na you una know wetin una dey all do together.

I am not a kid. Do not change the narrative here. No one has scammed me and no one will. And no one can hack me. I wrote here for a purpose. I want to stop this rubbish going on. Definitely, you want to divert the narrative here which I know is the assignment giving you. And guy, go rest. I will not reply you again. I have seen it clearly. I know exactly what is going on.

Readers, this one claimed he read it all through well....and still dropped rubbish that I called khiaa...or khia called me. Lol. Na dem know wetin dem get together. That time I told Eviana,.i said she is the leader of all these people. They have many things in common.

The way you concluded I have dick or vagina is funny.

Anyway, I need those reading to take note of everything. Like i wrote earlier, my spirit asked me to reveal many things. More will be revealed. You all dont know anything. Be careful when using the internet.

Two weapons of the devil:

1. Romance
2. Fraud

If you can keep the two out of your online activities, you will do well. There is no greencard with these girls here. Do not be deceived. If you are following this thread, I hope you are learning well.

I am not yet done with Eviana as she is manipulative. But with this guy, I'm through. Hes revealed himself and his mission. And mission aborted.

Let's wait for the next action Eviana is going to take. smiley I assure you all. They know themselves. All of them.

Readers, do you notice that the moniker meek127 has been deactivated, and this so called new person came up? grin grin grin Lol. Add one plus one . Many things go behind the scene on NL. This revelation is real. Shine your eyes ooooo.

Eviana, the king of the boys and her gang hmmmm. East side Vs West happens. Wow!

Just look how loud and long you scream while she squeezes shocked

Tell you what... minimize the number of times you mention my moniker in your rants or try to add a dot in it so I never see all the going-ons.
Do this so I'll never know you guys exist.
I prefer it this way cos the number of people who think BigCowHow is behind their e-troubles are quite many on this website so kindly get in line.

I'm a very busy businessman.
Sorry if I don't have the time to give a flying fvck

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Religulous? / Jesus Saved You, Not Only With His Blood, But With Both His Baptism And Blood! / Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 368
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.