Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 (8545 Views)

Zainab Ahmed: FG To Spend N6.72trn On Subsidy In 2023 / Zainab Ahmed: FG Exceeding Borrowing Threshold For 2021 / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
lexy2014:

So let's do some deep thinking. Kindly tell me how govt is "trying"? What is d percentage of "trying" on one hand and the percentage of "not trying" on d other hand?

If u say "some ministers and president are not in full control of govt activities", where then is d "trying"?

So how do u measure "trying their best"?

Deep thinker, over to u
You see, every administration try their best, right from the existence of Nigeria..If I say govt is trying,is just a quotation of an effort of govt in getting things done..No matter, how intelligent are you, you are only trying your best, you can't do more than your capacity,no matter the strength to make things happen.. Therefore trying their best is just a quote,"Efforts"to make things happen..I accept whatever you conclude on.. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
You see, every administration try their best, right from the existence of Nigeria..If I say govt is trying,is just a quotation of an effort of govt in getting things done..No matter, how intelligent are you, you are only trying your best, you can't do more than your capacity,no matter the strength to make things happen.. Therefore trying their best is just a quote,"Efforts"to make things happen..I accept whatever you conclude on.. Thanks..

I can't relate what u said with d questions I asked:

"So let's do some deep thinking. Kindly tell me how govt is "trying"? What is d percentage of "trying" on one hand and the percentage of "not trying" on d other hand?

If u say "some ministers and president are not in full control of govt activities", where then is d "trying"?

Deep thinker, over to u"
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Elsueno: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Well all good suiggestions

But the problem we have too is that we are expecting a ferrari from the cost of a bicycle.

Bros, no be same Nigerian way dey go Yankee, Europe etc and still pay a large chunk of thier income as tax. Bros, when things work, majority will pay thier tax, even if it's 40% of thier monthly income.

Nigerians don't trust thier leaders, and rightly so, They are nothing but thieves who only spend tax payers money on oloshos, foreign cars, foreign trips and bogus allowances. They don't even spend the most of the money they stole in the country, They take it abroad

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2021
lexy2014:

"So let's do some deep thinking. Kindly tell me how govt is "trying"? What is d percentage of "trying" on one hand and the percentage of "not trying" on d other hand?

Deep thinker, over to u"
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2021
lexy2014:

Deep thinker, over to u"
Am only saying my thought based on my belief and observation,Not generally on people percertion,or thinking...And also not based on religion, ethnic,or other factors that may be consider necessary based on their beliefs..My thought and opinion was my observation since this administration commended since 2015..to date..2015 to 2019 trying percentage to me 50%,I can't still measure 2020 to date, because things can change at any moment.. Is God that know tomorrow not me..
What I mean by trying their best
Youth development..There are many empowerment programme provided by the govt of the day that many people benefitted from it..there is one I applied,I don't even know anybody..I was shortlisted..because I believed everything from govt is connection...
Petrol issues-As you know petrol is an economic issues in Nigeria, right from obj govt..but am not saying govt is performing based on the fact that refineries are not working or high cost refuelling,but my argument is that, at least no more queue in our filling station again like before..
Economy effort-If you remember in 2016 we are in recession due to govt incentives to Niger-delta issues,this cause many pipeline to explode and many crude oil wasted during the period.. The formal minister of finance put her effort in her little way to leave Nigeria from recession,and also the issues of whistles brower has done more good than the bad..
Corruption-Even thus the fight of corruption in this early administration is encouraging,not until when the man sick and the story change.. at least the little he does is part of the effort I referred to..
Improved transportation-To be sincere,this govt is trying in the area of transport, especially rail transport,it is not the borrowing that matters,but the utilization, rail is for business,not for free.. managing well will pay the loan and add to GDP ratio.. and lot of more...I would have love to say more...but I have some other tasks to attend to.. thanks..
Not trying
Political games-This govt is playing more politic than people who voted them in.e.g unbalanced political post in the country, it brings about insecurity,tribal problem and nepotism in running govt activities..
Mismanagement of resources-from my watch,this mismanagement started immediately this man was in sick bed..they use the opportunities to loot many resources..it is painful Bros..
Worst security-Security has become a great disaster in this country, killing,bandit,herdman attack, kidnapping,and alot more..
In conclusion, No matter how a govt administration be...there will be merit and demerit...even the merit..we can still call it "trying"as part of his efforts to make things happen..but the capacity cannot do more than that..thanks...
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by lexy2014: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Am only saying my thought based on my belief and observation,Not generally on people percertion,or thinking...And also not based on religion, ethnic,or other factors that may be consider necessary based on their beliefs..My thought and opinion was my observation since this administration commended since 2015..to date..2015 to 2019 trying percentage to me 50%,I can't still measure 2020 to date, because things can change at any moment.. Is God that know tomorrow not me..
What I mean by trying their best
Youth development..There are many empowerment programme provided by the govt of the day that many people benefitted from it..there is one I applied,I don't even know anybody..I was shortlisted..because I believed everything from govt is connection...
Petrol issues-As you know petrol is an economic issues in Nigeria, right from obj govt..but am not saying govt is performing based on the fact that refineries are not working or high cost refuelling,but my argument is that, at least no more queue in our filling station again like before..
Economy effort-If you remember in 2016 we are in recession due to govt incentives to Niger-delta issues,this cause many pipeline to explode and many crude oil wasted during the period.. The formal minister of finance put her effort in her little way to leave Nigeria from recession,and also the issues of whistles brower has done more good than the bad..
Corruption-Even thus the fight of corruption in this early administration is encouraging,not until when the man sick and the story change.. at least the little he does is part of the effort I referred to..
Improved transportation-To be sincere,this govt is trying in the area of transport, especially rail transport,it is not the borrowing that matters,but the utilization, rail is for business,not for free.. managing well will pay the loan and add to GDP ratio.. and lot of more...I would have love to say more...but I have some other tasks to attend to.. thanks..
Not trying
Political games-This govt is playing more politic than people who voted them in.e.g unbalanced political post in the country, it brings about insecurity,tribal problem and nepotism in running govt activities..
Mismanagement of resources-from my watch,this mismanagement started immediately this man was in sick bed..they use the opportunities to loot many resources..it is painful Bros..
Worst security-Security has become a great disaster in this country, killing,bandit,herdman attack, kidnapping,and alot more..
In conclusion, No matter how a govt administration be...there will be merit and demerit...even the merit..we can still call it "trying"as part of his efforts to make things happen..but the capacity cannot do more than that..thanks...

When u say 50%, 50% of what? How did u arrive at 50%? If u say someone has completed or done 50% of a job, d question first of all will "what was d job" or "what is d job description"? So can u enlighten me on d job that was given to d govt& how where they able to achieve 50%? What key performance indicators did u use to appraise d job description as against delivery?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2021
lexy2014:

When u say 50%, 50% of what? How did u arrive at 50%? If u say someone has completed or done 50% of a job, d question first of all will "what was d job" or "what is d job description"? So can u enlighten me on d job that was given to d govt& how where they able to achieve 50%? What key performance indicators did u use to appraise d job description as against delivery?

I think you have your personal motive about this govt.. I have already told you that,it is my personal view,not based on other people views or perception..I don agree with you Bros..

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by lexy2014: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
I think you have your personal motive about this govt.. I have already told you that,it is my personal view,not based on other people views or perception..I don agree with you Bros..

U can't answer simple questions based on ur unverified claims u are now talking of "personal motive" and blaming me for ur obvious inabilities. I dont remember telling u that ur answers to my questions should be based on other people's views or perception. Or can u show me where I told u that? I asked u to provide facts to support ur claims of 50% and u couldn't. How can we then hold unto ur claim of 50%? Instead of addressing that or admitting that u can't, u are talking of 'personal motives". U see how u have failed?

Maybe u have never had a job. If u have had a job or u no someone who has one, pls ask them how job appraisal is done. Maybe u think d govt exist as a favour to nigerians
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2021
lexy2014:

U can't answer simple questions based on ur unverified claims u are now talking of "personal motive" and blaming me for ur obvious inabilities. I dont remember telling u that ur answers to my questions should be based on other people's views or perception. Or can u show me where I told u that? I asked u to provide facts to support ur claims of 50% and u couldn't. How can we then hold unto ur claim of 50%? Instead of addressing that or admitting that u can't, u are talking of 'personal motives". U see how u have failed?

Maybe u have never had a job. If u have had a job or u no someone who has one, pls ask them how job appraisal is done. Maybe u think d govt exist as a favour to nigerians
j don't know what you want from me again,I gave you some explanation about, how I arrived at 50%,you if you are not satisfied with the Little point I listed good and fine..lt means, you don't read from the beginning, or just saying what you like,A person who's trained as a management student and economic student wouldn't not know job appraisal? let me tell you,job appraisal is under human capital development Or human resources..For the job matter..let me just lol...and move on...But my personality today..I thank God..
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by lexy2014: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
j don't know what you want from me again,I gave you some explanation about, how I arrived at 50%,you if you are not satisfied with the Little point I listed good and fine..lt means, you don't read from the beginning, or just saying what you like,A person who's trained as a management student and economic student wouldn't not know job appraisal? let me tell you,job appraisal is under human capital development Or human resources..For the job matter..let me just lol...and move on...But my personality today..I thank God..

Let me ask u a simple question. If u employ someone to do a job for u and d person says he or she has completed 50% of d job, how will u assess if he/she has actually completed 50% of d job?

Take note of d following:

1. When u say 50%, 50% of what?
2. How did u arrive at 50%?
3. If u say someone has completed or done 50% of a job, d question first of all will "what was d job" or "what is d job description"?
4. So can u enlighten me on d job that was given to d govt& how where they able to achieve 50%?
5. What key performance indicators did u use to appraise d job description as against delivery?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2021
lexy2014:

j don't know what you want from me again,I gave you some explanation about how I arrived at 50%, if you are not satisfied with the Little point I listed good and fine..lt means, you don't read from the beginning, or just saying what you like,A person who's trained as a management student and economic student wouldn't know what job appraisal is all about? let me tell you,job appraisal is under human capital development Or human resources..For the job matter..let me just lol...and move on...But for my personality today..I thank God.. Any govt administration you find yourself,do your best in achieving your set goals,if you don't acheive your goals ,see it as a failure and put more effort next time,don't depend on govt for your success and future..I have able to exploit my skill in achieving my dream in this administration,rather than looking for fault up and down.. Thanks...
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by lexy2014: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Olaideolayemi:

Any govt administration you find yourself,do your best in achieving your set goals,if you don't acheive your goals ,see it as a failure and put more effort next time,don't depend on govt for your success and future..I have able to exploit my skill in achieving my dream in this administration,rather than looking for fault up and down.. Thanks...

Pls what has ur skill and achieving ur goals got to do with govt carrying out its job and it's constitutional responsibilities? What are d govts constitutional responsibilities to nigerians? What does social contract mean? When Thomas Hobbes propounded this theory, didn't he no that people can exploit their skills?

What exactly is ur dream that u say that u have achieved? Kindly share. Can u share d fault u say I looked for& can u debunk them with facts to d contrary?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by lexy2014: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
j don't know what you want from me again,I gave you some explanation about how I arrived at 50%, if you are not satisfied with the Little point I listed good and fine..lt means, you don't read from the beginning, or just saying what you like,A person who's trained as a management student and economic student wouldn't know what job appraisal is all about? let me tell you,job appraisal is under human capital development Or human resources..For the job matter..let me just lol...and move on...But for my personality today..I thank God.. Any govt administration you find yourself,do your best in achieving your set goals,if you don't acheive your goals ,see it as a failure and put more effort next time,don't depend on govt for your success and future..I have able to exploit my skill in achieving my dream in this administration,rather than looking for fault up and down.. Thanks...

I thought u said u are a deep thinker? Is this d best ur deep thinking u can come up with? With ur deep thinking u can't answer simple questions
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2021
lexy2014:

Let me ask u a simple question. If u employ someone to do a job for u and d person says he or she has completed 50% of d job, how will u assess if he/she has actually completed 50% of d job?

3. If u say someone has completed or done 50% of a job, d question first of all will "what was d job" or "what is d job description"?
4. So can u enlighten me on d job that was given to d govt& how where they able to achieve 50%?
5. What key performance indicators did u use to appraise d job description as against delivery?
initially..I am answering your question one after the order..I don't just know what cleared it, when I have less busy..I will reply back.. please require me..
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
initially..I am answering your question one after the other..I don't just know what cleared it, when I have less busy..I will reply back.. please requote me.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2021
lexy2014:

I thought u said u are a deep thinker? Is this d best ur deep thinking u can come up with? With ur deep thinking u can't answer simple questions
I was replying the comment,I don't just know,what cleared it..I will answer them one after the other when am less busy..
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
lexy2014:

I like the quote, because if is educating and inspiring.. let me clarified this first, There is a difference between government job and private/business job, therefore their job appraisal are not the same.. More also job appraisal of a particular govt can only be appraised by the peoples who voted the govt in their own respective belief and ideas.. Comparing govt and organization appraisal in term of performance is wrong.. The way govt run is difference the way big organization work.
1.when I say,I rated the govt 50%,I rated based on their Efforts in making things happen, rather than perfect result.. Don't mis interpret me,my perception of govt,may be different from yours..I gave them 50% on their Efforts on corruption, economy diversification,improved transportation network, youth empowerment and etc..
2.Around 2015-2019,govt efforts in reducing corruption in our system is encouraging,not until the president sick and the story change..Also on economy diversification.. The govt has been putting Efforts in diversifying the economy from fuel independent to non- oil..I think you see their Efforts in the budget plan per yearly basis..Also on tansportation,improved on rail transportation compare to road transport is also a good effort..Also on creation of job to the people,the govt is putting their efforts..there are many opportunities provided to youth whether educated or not,this has improved entrepreneurship spirit among youth rather looking for job in govt and other organization.. Managing this opportunities will add to standard of living.. Initially...my percentage rate was based on 2016-2019,not on our situation,where things is upside-down..And many other indices and parameter..
3.The job you referred here is govt work,not organization work...The job description is entails in the Constitution of the country..the Constitution is being used by the three organs of government..I hope you know that..
4.The role of govt is to governern the country,based on the Constitution and the party promised to the electorates.. know this comparing private sector to public sector is wrong, because private depend on govt policy.. Achieving better performance by the govt, Is not only the govt in power, should be blamed.. govt cannot performed better, where others organs of government aren't putting their efforts in the same direction..And also govt employ minister in different portfolio,based on political parties and trustee by the president,if their intentions is different from the administration plan ..would you blame the person?No, because it is govt not individuals....check past govt performance, you would only see, they put their Efforts,not necessary achieving the desired results..
5..You are asking the same question in all your questions and also you are using private sector appraisal to compare public sector appraisal..If you want to know more on govt activities,kindly read textbook relating to Govt activities, such as public administration management, public sector accounting, public policy implementation,Macro economy indicessadgovt perspective)and alot more..I have already said the indices,I used to arrive on my percentage rate,based on their efforts,not perfect result achieved..thanks..
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls what has ur skill and achieving ur goals got to do with govt carrying out its job and it's constitutional responsibilities? What are d govts constitutional responsibilities to nigerians? What does social contract mean? When Thomas Hobbes propounded this theory, didn't he no that people can exploit their skills?

What exactly is ur dream that u say that u have achieved? Kindly share. Can u share d fault u say I looked for& can u debunk them with facts to d contrary?
My dream can't be shared, because it is personal, individuals have different dream based on their life style.. and also blaming govt to perform all responsibility is annoy to me..I see it as a criticism.. rather put your efforts on your own capabilities to achieved better Nigeria..
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
I like the quote, because if is educating and inspiring.. let me clarified this first, There is a difference between government job and private/business job, therefore their job appraisal are not the same.. More also job appraisal of a particular govt can only be appraised by the peoples who voted the govt in their own respective belief and ideas.. Comparing govt and organization appraisal in term of performance is wrong.. The way govt run is difference the way big organization work.
1.when I say,I rated the govt 50%,I rated based on their Efforts in making things happen, rather than perfect result.. Don't mis interpret me,my perception of govt,may be different from yours..I gave them 50% on their Efforts on corruption, economy diversification,improved transportation network, youth empowerment and etc..
2.Around 2015-2019,govt efforts in reducing corruption in our system is encouraging,not until the president sick and the story change..Also on economy diversification.. The govt has been putting Efforts in diversifying the economy from fuel independent to non- oil..I think you see their Efforts in the budget plan per yearly basis..Also on tansportation,improved on rail transportation compare to road transport is also a good effort..Also on creation of job to the people,the govt is putting their efforts..there are many opportunities provided to youth whether educated or not,this has improved entrepreneurship spirit among youth rather looking for job in govt and other organization.. Managing this opportunities will add to standard of living.. Initially...my percentage rate was based on 2016-2019,not on our situation,where things is upside-down..And many other indices and parameter..
3.The job you referred here is govt work,not organization work...The job description is entails in the Constitution of the country..the Constitution is being used by the three organs of government..I hope you know that..
4.The role of govt is to governern the country,based on the Constitution and the party promised to the electorates.. know this comparing private sector to public sector is wrong, because private depend on govt policy.. Achieving better performance by the govt, Is not only the govt in power, should be blamed.. govt cannot performed better, where others organs of government aren't putting their efforts in the same direction..And also govt employ minister in different portfolio,based on political parties and trustee by the president,if their intentions is different from the administration plan ..would you blame the person?No, because it is govt not individuals....check past govt performance, you would only see, they put their Efforts,not necessary achieving the desired results..
5..You are asking the same question in all your questions and also you are using private sector appraisal to compare public sector appraisal..If you want to know more on govt activities,kindly read textbook relating to Govt activities, such as public administration management, public sector accounting, public policy implementation,Macro economy indicessadgovt perspective)and alot more..I have already said the indices,I used to arrive on my percentage rate,based on their efforts,not perfect result achieved..thanks..

U still haven't answered my questions. U contradicting urself and going round in circles:

6. What is d difference between govt job& private job in terms of appraisal?
7. How does that difference prevent an appraisal of govt activities?
8. What are d indices u use in appraising d job of d president & his ministers that u mentioned?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
My dream can't be shared, because it is personal, individuals have different dream based on their life style.. and also blaming govt to perform all responsibility is annoy to me..I see it as a criticism.. rather put your efforts on your own capabilities to achieved better Nigeria..

Ur comment above doesn't answer my questions I asked. U still going round in circles:

1. Pls what has ur skill and achieving ur goals got to do with govt carrying out its job and it's constitutional responsibilities? 2. What are d govts constitutional responsibilities to nigerians?
3. What does social contract mean?
4. When Thomas Hobbes propounded this theory, didn't he no that people can exploit their skills?
5. If ur dream is personal & can't be shared, then how does mentioning it earlier shed light on d discussion?
6. What's my business if blaming govt is annoying to u? U call it criticism. Is there a law that says govt shouldn't be criticised?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
lexy2014:

You that,you are a prof on govt performance, y don't you contest on ordinary smallest political sit,and let evaluate your performance..If somebody says,be a deep thinker,good at the good sides,and offer suggestions and solutions to the bad sides.. Not necessary another person views, opinion,to be like yours..And More also,Do your part as the citizen of the country, rather than looking for perfect administration.. thanks..
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
lexy2014:

Ur comment above doesn't answer my questions I asked. U still going round in circles:

1. Pls what has ur skill and achieving ur goals got to do with govt carrying out its job and it's constitutional responsibilities? 2. What are d govts constitutional responsibilities to nigerians?
4. When Thomas Hobbes propounded this theory, didn't he no that people can exploit their skills?
5. If ur dream is personal & can't be shared, then how does mentioning it earlier shed light on d discussion?
6. What's my business if blaming govt is annoying to u? U call it criticism. Is there a law that says govt shouldn't be criticised?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
lexy2014:

I thought you are the kind of person, that are educated enough,but notice you are childish.. please don't quote me again..
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
You that,you are a prof on govt performance, y don't you contest on ordinary smallest political sit,and let evaluate your performance..If somebody says,be a deep thinker,good at the good sides,and offer suggestions and solutions to the bad sides.. Not necessary another person views, opinion,to be like yours..And More also,Do your part as the citizen of the country, rather than looking for perfect administration.. thanks..

Use ur deep thinking to answer d simple questions I asked. U responses have nothing to do with what I asked u
Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
I thought you are the kind of person, that are educated enough,but notice you are childish.. please don't quote me again..

U are already getting emotional. Ur display of emotions doesn't answer my questions. Since u are an educated adult, d following questions shouldn't be a problem for u to answer:

Re: Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olaideolayemi:

Since I have quoted u again, what are u going to do about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo PDP Splits As ‘Unity Forum’ Emerges / Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million / See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.