Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement (38640 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State / Fulani Settlement In Kaduna Attacked After Bandits Killed Man In Southern Kaduna / Herdsmen Attack Motorists In Eruwa, Oyo. Angry Residents Burn Fulani Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Westtimeline: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
No wonder.
lol, editing won't save you. Your family problems no be here.
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Tranquillity360: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Westtimeline:
lol, editing won't save you. My family problems no be here.
ok na.
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by 2016easy2017: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Don't let them deceive you I'm the name if ISLAM. The Holy prophet Muhammad s.a.w commands we defend whatever is ours with our lives. These people ain't Muslims. Whoever kills, even more a Muslim, is no longer safe under the protection of Islam. We must all unite and forget our differences. This is about Yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by BSdetector: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
2016easy2017:
Don't let them deceive you I'm the name if ISLAM. The Holy prophet Muhammad s.a.w commands we defend whatever is ours with our lives. These people ain't Muslims. Whoever kills, even more a Muslim, is no longer safe under the protection of Islam. We must all unite and forget our differences. This is about Yoruba race.

God bless you brother.
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by walkingshadow911: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
globalresource:

In Abuja here. My uncles used barb wire on his big farm. The barb wire was removed and the big herd of cattles ate on his farm. They are that wicked

the Fulani has finally enslaved other tribes. Another Fulani will be installed come 2023 election. u said u don't want RUGA, OK, you will accept it illegally . lol
What a country

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by rafcrown(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Very soon we are going to sing for Hausa and others
Who owns the land
Who owns papas land......
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by xtervaganza(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Personally, that's my biggest question to the useless fake yorubas on NL
I'm a Yoruba man myself but it baffles me a lot. It's like someone has cursed them.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by LiesSlayer007: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ofemannnu:

Are you rejecting your OSU birthright?
Even your OSU ancestors will be surprised.
undecided undecided i dont reply to fools,go and trace your paternity,heard your grandfather married seven wives
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by LiesSlayer007: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Westtimeline:
Incoherent junkies.

Have you solve the open defacation in your OSU land Mr OSU. Have you?
embarassed brown roof gworo chewing product. go and trace your paternity learnt your grandfather married seven wives and the wives each has boyfriend
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=Kwashiman post=98011977][/quote]

go and ask your kinsmen lamenting and wailing about herdsman atrocities in your land and stop bragging in public

no be only ESN, na MSN....don't travel to your village to assist your helpless farmers, be bragging in one shop in Lagos about ESN and BSS clowns
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Kwashiman: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

go and ask your kinsmen lamenting and wailing about herdsman atrocities in your land and stop bragging in public

no be only ESN, na MSN....don't travel to your village to assist your helpless farmers, be bragging in one shop in Lagos about ESN and BSS clowns

Here's a fun fact for you:- You have as much chance of been shot to death by overzealous Amotekun miscreants as much as been butchered by ritual skull miners or Fulani herdsmen in whichever shithole part of the South wastee Nigeria you reside in ... either way your odds are not looking too good my brother.
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by walkingshadow911: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Westtimeline:
I don't understand why you people always trying hard to always want to be noticed. Who called Igbo name to this now, we are talking A, you are talking Z. Is this not genetic madness from your family?

It is called Divide To Rule tactics in other to derail the thread. To divert everyone attention from the main culprit .

99% of fulanis on this forum are using fake yoruba and igbo monikers.

dont bother yourself any further.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kwashiman:

Here's a fun fact for you:- You have as much chance of been shot to death by overzealous Amotekun miscreants as much as been butchered by ritual skull miners or Fulani herdsmen in whichever shithole part of the South wastee Nigeria you reside in ... either way your odds are not looking too good my brother.

ESN are bunch of jokes so let me hear words with your unnecessary bragging. you've ESN and your Governors are bragging to established security outfit for southeast

visit your villages and see how ya people are scared to go to farm. ewu like you

Yoruba this Yoruba that, dummies

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Blackdisciple(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm handing them to the police is the greatest mistake cos they will be freed las las.
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Westtimeline: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
ok na.
I can see you are baby OSU.
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
Kill your people and blame fulani for it, as if u are not same set of people that burn their king house in Lagos, and destroyed innocent people business.

not up to week again u killed 7 innocent Fulani's and now u are coming with this one. But don't forget there is pay back time
if they is any tribe you need to be gratefull to.. it should be the yorubas they have been so accomodating and friendly to you but what do they get in return!! death and pain + sorrow you guys are heartless you can never apologize not even in your dream in as much as trying to be patriotic i cant be a fool, fulanis dont desearve to live together with the rest of us..
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by MummyD2020(f): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Difrent:

You will only end up with blind and toothless populace.....

Ouch!!!!
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by MummyD2020(f): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
OyinO:

It's too late to cry when the head is off. You can never defend yourself from the main Oga kpatakpata Fulani at the top, whom you Yoruba connived to make King and rule over all, knowing full well the pending consequences. It is your eyes, tooth and ears that will be crushed when Oga at the top responds. Traitors and cowards!

Finishing!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Arijude(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Wetin Nnamdi Kanu see...We are talking about dealing with Fulani invaders,you are talking about one Albino fraudster from Umuahia...IPOB is a terrorist group,and their leader is a terrorist fraudster...
mtchwww you better go and fight fulanis before they turn you to pepper soup
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Bonavi: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
The farmer's murder is one amidst numerous unreported cases in South west
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by IgboWarlord(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Arijude:
mtchwww you better go and fight fulanis before they turn you to pepper soup

Why is it difficult for Igbos to believe that there are actually moderate Igbos that dont give a bleep about IPOB and their propaganda..Infact,igbos that see Ipob and Cownu for what they truly are...Terrorist Fraudulent Organisation...
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Tranquillity360: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Westtimeline:
I can confirm to you am a bastard Afonja.
Now i know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by zoedew: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Difrent:

your forefathers were slaves, are you a slave?

Your mental faculty clearly is shackled and manacled! You typify the Immobilised and demobilised!! May mercy locate you before it is too late for you!!!
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Greenback: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
I thought Igbos were their problems grin

Meanwhile.. grin

1 Share

Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Difrent:

hard to believe, you exhibit every characteristics of bastard terrorist Igbos......
-resort to insult when faced with superior argument
-have nothing to contribute to reasonable debate
-calls everyone who disagree with them names

telling someone to grow up as if that will convert to money in my bank account.....bleep off

OSU

Pls where is ur superior arguement?? grin grin
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by obama30: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
mrkunlex:

https://punchng.com/youths-storm-fulani-settlement-as-herdsman-kill-osun-farmer/

Fulanis settlement!!! Who gave them a Yoruba land to settle? Did the land fall from sky?

Can a southners move to North and occupied someone land and claim he and his people settle there? I am still imagine how a strange can occupied a farm land in 20 century and no law charge them of committing crime. Illegal occupation is a serious crime. If no one charge this criminals for unlawful entry, illegal occupant, stealing. Then why charging other Nigerians for small crime?
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Alexis11: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
MedicH:

Are you categorically stating that you want sheikh Osama Buhari and his minions to kill you before you haff sense?

The way they killed your miserable parents in Abakaliki

cheesy
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Alexis11: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Greenback:
I thought Igbos were their problems grin

Meanwhile.. grin

Yes they are. Just as you consider Yorubas your problems too.

grin
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Alexis11: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
walkingshadow911:

It is called Divide To Rule tactics in other to derail the thread. To divert everyone attention from the main culprit .

[b]99% of fulanis on this forum are using fake yoruba and igbo monikers[b].

dont bother yourself any further.

You are very wrong. Are you new on Nairaland

Those guys are Igbos from the land of setting sun.

cool
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Greenback: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2021
Alexis11:

Yes they are. Just as you consider Yorubas your problems too.

grin

Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Jostoman: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
WHAT NNAMDI KANU SAW IN FAR AWAY LONDON IN 2014.....YORUBA YOUTHS HAS TO STORM FULANI SETTLEMENT IN OSUN BUSH IN 2021 TO SEE IT...SEEMS IPOB IS SEVEN YEARS AHEAD OF EVERYBODY IN THIS FULANI GAME....AND THEY HATE IT WHEN YOU'RE AHEAD OF THEIR GAME THUS THE HEAVY HATE ON NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB
Nnamdi kanu is truly a prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soludo Replies Okonjo-Iweala, Accuses Her Of Forging National Economics Stats / Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.