Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement (38663 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State / Fulani Settlement In Kaduna Attacked After Bandits Killed Man In Southern Kaduna / Herdsmen Attack Motorists In Eruwa, Oyo. Angry Residents Burn Fulani Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by calcal: 1:53am On Jan 14, 2021
Timoleon:
I try not to be tribalist, one thing though that we must acknowledge is that there is no justice in this country especially when it comes to the Fulani versus any other tribe, including the Hausas.

Perhaps there is a constant ’misorientation’ or disorientation of the Fulani youths to believe they can get away with any atrocities or just perpetual corruption and ineptitude in the political sphere of the other tribes leading to a lack of wills and balls to confront the Fulani menace ravaging the country.

It is however pertinent and indeed urgent that the youths of the other regions organize themselves, arm themselves and chase out these nuisances out of their communities even before they dare to settle. Anywhere they have settled, blood has flowed.

The best form of defense remains attack. Let who has ears ear.

Yeah I said it.

Great!!

I always wonder the youths in those areas what are they doing?
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by LuverBoi16(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2021
mrkunlex:
if dey born your papa well, come to yoruba land and try any fucking shit
which part are in Yoruba land are u being a keyboard warrior�
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by Difrent: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2021
zoedew:

Your mental faculty clearly is shackled and manacled! You typify the Immobilised and demobilised!! May mercy locate you before it is too late for you!!!

dey there dey blow grammer.........just dont run mad
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by zoedew: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Difrent:

dey there dey blow grammer.........just dont run mad
The reading public know as between you and I who is on the verge of insanity.
Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by nogragra: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I love this your tearsgrin grin

We will continue buying yoloba lands and there is nothing foolish people can do.
You osus will soon find out even with your ESN you will be driven like dogs back to alapotopoto. Greedy people that are never contented with what they have but will carry their problems to other people's space to do yamayama tins like their like in fulani animals. We will see where yall animals will live when the zoo is divided.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) / They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.