Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology (28034 Views)

Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them / Tucano Jets Delay: Military Conduct Not Kukah To Be Blamed, NEF Tells Presidenc / Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by eburuu: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
donbachi:
Dont mind the fools.they forgot there is freedom of speech..and where urs ends,mine begins.
what is freedom speech how will you feel when some one face your mum and said useless woman
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Onelove508: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Hmm,that can't be ruled out because there are religious fanatics everywhere,especially in the north. Please,do you have any link to the now infamous statement credited to Bishop Kukah ? I'll like to read it.

I don't o. Isn't it the famous xmass message? Check online let's see.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Naajjii: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
akaahs:

To take u serious,can u point out what he said that is making assumed is attacking Muslim and Islam in his Christmas message??
He said if non northern muslim did the same thing Buhari did they would be war ,crisis and coup. Interpret what that means.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Manab: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Iwin2:

Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

Let the muslims in the forum comment on these verses of the holy qur'an mat be it will guide our bokoharam promoters
this is only found on ur bible not in my qur'an, try to respect others religion so that ur on can be respected.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by samwillyco1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
I think when marriage is not working again, divorce or separation becomes the only solution.

Many NATIONS in one NATION, with different kinds of people, thought, reasoning, believe and many others.

This country needs URGENT GOD'S INTERVATION for peace and unity to rain.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by drlateef: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Terrorists on the beat. Religion of pieces.

Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

Book of 1 Samuel, when God instructs King Saul to attack the Amalekites: "And utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them," God says through the prophet Samuel. "But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

Hosea 13:16
“The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

"See, the day of the Lord is coming — a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger. . . . I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty. . . . Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated." (Isaiah 13:9–16 NIV).

"Just then one of the Israelites came and brought a Midianite woman into his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the Israelites. When Phinehas, son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he got up and left the congregation. Taking a spear in his hand, he went after the Israelite man into the tent, and pierced the two of them, the Israelite and the woman, through the belly. So the plague was stopped among the people of Israel. The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 'Phinehas, son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, has turned back my wrath from the Israelites by manifesting such zeal among them on my behalf that in my jealousy I did not consume the Israelites. Therefore say, "I hereby grant him my covenant of peace. It shall be for him and for his descendants after him a covenant of perpetual priesthood, because he was zealous for his God, and made atonement for the Israelites.' '" (Numbers 25:6–13 NRSV).

"And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." (Leviticus 26:27–29 King James Version).

Matthew 10:34 Jesus said:
“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

Jeremiah 51:20

“You are my hammer and weapon of war: with you I break nations in pieces; with you I destroy kingdoms;”

Deuteronomy 20:16-17

“But in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, 17 but you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and …”

Revelation 19

11 “Then I saw jheaven opened, and behold, ka white horse! The one sitting on it is called lFaithful and True, and min righteousness he judges and makes war. 12 nHis eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are omany diadems, and he has pa name written that no one knows but himself. 13 He is clothed in qa robe dipped in4 blood, and the name by which he is called is rThe Word of God.”

Just a few verses from your bible. There are more verses if you want. Compare these verses to the Quran that you have quoted out of context. All wars that are enjoined in Quran are for SELF DEFENCE, not as an aggression.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Nairalandwizerd(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Otaiky:
[s][/s]

Sense is far away from you.
hypocrite. just a waist of Sperm
who is this unbaptized Muslim? Counter the verses, not me. That's your holy book, fanatics.....
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Blackdisciple(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
God sef know sey they don't want the truth.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Idiotseverywher: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Naajjii:

He said if non northern muslim did the same thing Buhari did they would be war ,crisis and coup. Interpret what that means.
. To you that is an insult? But that is the obvious fact, what is bad in this statement, is that what you people are complaining of, though I know right from time an avarage fulani man has been looking for a way to destroy an attack the diocese of sokoto but not in this era, the time has gone, do anyhow now you will see anyhow now, nobody has Monopoly of violence.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Truth2Life: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
This distraction will not work, Nigerians are not dafted. Bishop Kukah leaving the North means there are hidden things you guys are doing right there in the North which makes you see him as a threat, because, he spoke the Truth of the state of the Nation under this current Administration.
Its very much obvious that the problem of Nigeria is the North and mainly those religious bygotry, extremist and sycophants enemies of progress.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Idiotseverywher: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
drlateef:

Book of 1 Samuel, when God instructs King Saul to attack the Amalekites: "And utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them," God says through the prophet Samuel. "But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

Hosea 13:16
“The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

"See, the day of the Lord is coming — a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger. . . . I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty. . . . Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated." (Isaiah 13:9–16 NIV).

"Just then one of the Israelites came and brought a Midianite woman into his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the Israelites. When Phinehas, son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he got up and left the congregation. Taking a spear in his hand, he went after the Israelite man into the tent, and pierced the two of them, the Israelite and the woman, through the belly. So the plague was stopped among the people of Israel. The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 'Phinehas, son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, has turned back my wrath from the Israelites by manifesting such zeal among them on my behalf that in my jealousy I did not consume the Israelites. Therefore say, "I hereby grant him my covenant of peace. It shall be for him and for his descendants after him a covenant of perpetual priesthood, because he was zealous for his God, and made atonement for the Israelites.' '" (Numbers 25:6–13 NRSV).

"And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." (Leviticus 26:27–29 King James Version).

Matthew 10:34 Jesus said:
“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

Jeremiah 51:20

“You are my hammer and weapon of war: with you I break nations in pieces; with you I destroy kingdoms;”

Deuteronomy 20:16-17

“But in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, 17 but you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and …”

Revelation 19

11 “Then I saw jheaven opened, and behold, ka white horse! The one sitting on it is called lFaithful and True, and min righteousness he judges and makes war. 12 nHis eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are omany diadems, and he has pa name written that no one knows but himself. 13 He is clothed in qa robe dipped in4 blood, and the name by which he is called is rThe Word of God.”

Just a few verses from your bible. There are more verses if you want. Compare these verses to the Quran that you have quoted out of context. All wars that are enjoined in Quran are for SELF DEFENCE, not as an aggression.

. Please can you give us any of those biblical quotation after the birth of Jesus Christ, at least from new revelation, from the book of Matthew?
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by pquaver(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Racoon:
What about northerners who have made more worst inflammatory statements in the time past not even because of national development but just desperation for political power which include Buhari himself, Junaid Mohammed, Tanko Yakassi, Arewa Youth, NEF etc?

What about all the religious riots and BH terrorism that have consumed more Christians than ever seen? If you point a finger, the rest are definitely pointing @ you man.

This same Bishop criticised OBJ, Jonathan wherein the same Buhari & his goons then in the opposition, praised him for being forthright.OBJ did likewise for Jonathan, yet Buhari said the same thing.Now Kukah took the heat to him, then suddenly he has become an enemy of state right? What a nauseating hypocrisy.
I am a catholic but I have to say the truth. Bishop kukah is biased. Point of correction he never criticised Jonathan because Jonathan dey give Transport.. Buhari doesn't. Father kukah perhaps has tasted national cake and like Adam has fallen.. His action says it all.. Where was he during chibok and the slaughter of bun yadi school boys. Did you hear him say pim.. Leave talk.. He is not sincere. The message should not come from him.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by ceeceeuwa: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Naajjii:

Why dont you also state if non-northern muslims tried it like Kukah, you ommitted the muslims ? That is the cux of the matter, the bishop is using the opportunity of the govt's failure to attack muslims, let him just come out fully and attack muslims he shouldnt hide under the guise of criticizing Buhari to attack muslims.
Can you quote where he attacked Muslims?
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Zubi10(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:

this guy is a bastard y are you formulating what you don't know.Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by topstone4: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Naajjii:

You cant tell us not to call it as an attack,we see it as an attack while you see it as not an attack because you are also a religion bigot

Lolz. I doubt if this one knows the meaning of a religion bigot.

Even you can't deny it that buhari misbehaves because he is a northern Muslim and knows he can get away with any nonsense he does.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Nairalandwizerd(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Zubi10:
this guy is a bastard y are you formulating what you don't know.Bunch of hypocrites.
carry your Quran and open it, you'll know you are the son of a thousand father2
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Manab: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=Nairalandwizerd post=98018407]
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by nurusystem(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=Nairalandwizerd post=98003546]Terrorists on the beat. Religion of pieces.

[/quote
1samuel 15:3 ESV:Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by elisho: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
usless pigs animals
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Naajjii: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Idiotseverywher:
. To you that is an insult? But that is the obvious fact, what is bad in this statement, is that what you people are complaining of, though I know right from time an avarage fulani man has been looking for a way to destroy an attack the diocese of sokoto but not in this era, the time has gone, do anyhow now you will see anyhow now, nobody has Monopoly of violence.
lol but the bishop doesnt have the balls to tell muslims the obvious fact. Why is he using Buhari to attack muslims.If he sees the obvious fact and he is sincere about it, why not come out direct and say it.Why is he hiding under attack on Buhari is that a straight way ? You are a religion bigot and terrorist for supporting people that incite violence and crisis cheesy
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by elisho: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=pquaver post=98017800]
I am a catholic but I have to say the truth. Bishop kukah is biased. Point of correction he never criticised Jonathan because Jonathan dey give Transport.. Buhari doesn't. Father kukah perhaps has tasted national cake and like Adam has fallen.. His action says it all.. Where was he during chibok and the slaughter of bun yadi school boys. Did you hear him say pim.. Leave talk.. He is not sincere. The message should not come from him. [/quote Big head what about father embaka that was insurting goodluk
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Naajjii: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Truth2Life:
This distraction will not work, Nigerians are not dafted. Bishop Kukah leaving the North means there are hidden things you guys are doing right there in the North which makes you see him as a threat, because, he spoke the Truth of the state of the Nation under this current Administration.
Its very much obvious that the problem of Nigeria is the North and mainly those religious bygotry, extremist and sycophants enemies of progress.
what about nyamiri ritualists,drug pushers,IPOB and other criminals from the east are they not Nigerians's problem?
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by LLMG: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Because fulanis have become nuisance, and should be chased away. When they coexisted peacefully, no one called for them to be chased away. Since they have become enemies of themselves by becoming thorns in the flesh of their host they deserve nothing else but rejection.
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

bastard. are u not same set of people chasing fulani from south. what happened to ur tolerance.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by LLMG: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
The hunter will soon become the hunted. What goes around comes around. The universe belongs to God alone.
Fahdiga:
Don't mind them until it reaches their turn one by one
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by NaMeAboki: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:

Some of you have been brainwashed into believing the lies and propaganda against Islam; especially on the issue of violence and terrorism.

Well let me burst your bubble and bring you down your high horse by telling that contrary to
the above depiction; the cat would probably had picked up a more deadlier weapon (than the knife) e.g an AK47, if it had read the Bible.

This is because after scientific analysis of the Bible against the Quran; both the Old & New Testament were separately rated as MORE VIOLENT than the Quran.
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/violence-more-common-bible-quran-text-analysis-reveals-a6863381.html
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by steeltrust: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Naajjii:

ha ha this one is ranting, but that is the truth the bishop should be honest and just attack muslims instead using Buhari's govt challenges as an opportunity to let out is hatred for muslims. Thats is not what we call honesty or speaking the truth if you can't be bold and say what you feel instead of going through another way. We are intelligent so we can deipher but dumb people like you cant decipher the bishop's comment.
so this is all what your cow brain can think. Correcting a govt that is doing very bad in all sector and you re here yarning rubbish because buhari is a Muslim. The only you northnern Fulani can grow is think interlectually and not religiously
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by LLMG: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Your baboon and dog blood soaking president has divided Nigeria more than can ever be imagined with his nepotism and oppression which will not last beyond 2023 because God is God.
Yes he Should Vacate Sokoto he is a black Sheep sponsored by IPOB to create crisis in Sokoto and Nigeria at large . Kukah the IPOB Agent of crime will pay for the crime he committed by dividing the country.

I know my beloved President Mohammed will make him pay for his crimes against humanity

#bishopKukahMustLeaveSokotoAndCatholicChurch

#SayNoToHateSpeech
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Henry22(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Thunder fire both the useless group, Islam, Mohamed,all the ermire and Thier ancestors, uselessset of people. Oya moderator ban me
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by drlateef: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Idiotseverywher:
. Please can you give us any of those biblical quotation after the birth of Jesus Christ, at least from new revelation, from the book of Matthew?

You should be ashamed to ask that. Is it not the teaching in Christianity that Jehovah is the same as Jesus in trinity? Was Jesus not alive when Jehovah was making those statements of war? If you don’t know ask your pastor.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Idiotseverywher: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
drlateef:

You should be ashamed to ask that. Is it not the teaching in Christianity that Jehovah is the same as Jesus in trinity? Was Jesus not alive when Jehovah was making those statements of war? If you don’t know ask your pastor.
. You are supposed to be the one to be ashamed by quoting what you don't know, if you know the Bible you would have known what the birth of Jesus Christ signify
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Idiotseverywher: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Naajjii:

lol but the bishop doesnt have the balls to tell muslims the obvious fact. Why is he using Buhari to attack muslims.If he sees the obvious fact and he is sincere about it, why not come out direct and say it.Why is he hiding under attack on Buhari is that a straight way ? You are a religion bigot and terrorist for supporting people that incite violence and crisis cheesy
. You are the only one here who is a bigot, the bishop sent a massage to Buhari about his bigotry instead you Muslims turned it round to stand pid him for saying the obvious fact, you people think you can blackmail the bishop for saying the truth?
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by drlateef: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Idiotseverywher:
. You are supposed to be the one to be ashamed by quoting what you don't know, if you know the Bible you would have known what the birth of Jesus Christ signify

Was Jesus dead before he was borne physically? Where was Jesus before he was borne? Ask your pastor if you don’t know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi's Birthday (Photos) / Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Rabiu Kwankwaso (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.