Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here (1073 Views)

Do You Need The Service Of A Blogger / How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! / Make Money At The Comfort Of Your Home With An Online Trusted Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here by SecretPolice001(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2021
DeBoss Services is a full-service Private Investigation firm with a team of experienced, professional and Private Investigators in Nigeria. We have in-depth experience, skills and resources to conduct any investigation our Client’s need. be it infidelity surveillance, online investigations, Background check,Location investigation,Assets verification,Phone/Data Forensic, Surveillance, Online Scam we have the experience, resources and the best databases available to obtain the information you need.
Most of the time we help our Client’s confirm the person they are communicating/dealing with and also recover money lost in transacting with fraudsters(above 200k). Our team of intelligent investigators use the most unsuspecting methods to get most confidential information/data about individuals/companies when needed, we also have agents across all 36 states in Nigeria perform tasks such as communicating with Law Enforcement, confirming addresses, and records information on the Subjects.

By offering a long list of services, we at DeBoss Services have the ability to take on any Private/Online Investigation case you may have. We continue to develop new methods to stay ahead of the times with the latest investigative methods, technology and training so we can offer our Client’s the best possible outcome for their investigation. Our FREE CONSULTATION is designed to provide you with the opportunity to tell us your story so we can develop an action plan to accomplish your goals.

For information regarding online scams, review information put out by the FBI and DEPARTMENT OF STATE or on GOOGLE or any of our above services kindly contact us via email: debossinvestigator@gmail.com

Currently we cover the following states: Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Ogun, Ekiti, Benin, Port Harcourt, Delta, Ondo, Kwara and more....

2 Likes

Re: Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here by SecretPolice001(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
We're at your service 100%
Re: Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here by SecretPolice001(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
DeBoss Services

1 Like

Re: Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here by SecretPolice001(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
HSD lovely Nairalanders
Re: Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here by Fuudz: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
SecretPolice001:
DeBoss Services is a full-service Private Investigation firm with a team of experienced, professional and Private Investigators in Nigeria. We have in-depth experience, skills and resources to conduct any investigation our Client’s need. be it infidelity surveillance, online investigations, Background check,Location investigation,Assets verification,Phone/Data Forensic, Surveillance, Online Scam we have the experience, resources and the best databases available to obtain the information you need.
Most of the time we help our Client’s confirm the person they are communicating/dealing with and also recover money lost in transacting with fraudsters(above 200k). Our team of intelligent investigators use the most unsuspecting methods to get most confidential information/data about individuals/companies when needed, we also have agents across all 36 states in Nigeria perform tasks such as communicating with Law Enforcement, confirming addresses, and records information on the Subjects.

By offering a long list of services, we at DeBoss Services have the ability to take on any Private/Online Investigation case you may have. We continue to develop new methods to stay ahead of the times with the latest investigative methods, technology and training so we can offer our Client’s the best possible outcome for their investigation. Our FREE CONSULTATION is designed to provide you with the opportunity to tell us your story so we can develop an action plan to accomplish your goals.

For information regarding online scams, review information put out by the FBI and DEPARTMENT OF STATE or on GOOGLE or any of our above services kindly contact us via email: debossinvestigator@gmail.com

Currently we cover the following states: Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Ogun, Ekiti, Benin, Port Harcourt, Delta, Ondo, Kwara and more....

Do you offer debt recovery services?
Re: Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here by SecretPolice001(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yes we do
Fuudz:

Do you offer debt recovery services?

1 Like

Re: Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here by SecretPolice001(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Another successful job ✅
Re: Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here by SecretPolice001(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bring all your investigating jobs to us
Re: Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here by SecretPolice001(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good afternoon

1 Like

Re: Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here by Konquest: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2021
SecretPolice001:

Awesome!
Re: Need The Service Of An Online/Private Investigator??? Get In Here by tweasderd: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2021
What if I need to find out what a person is doing abroad? You will need to follow him first on the territory of our country and then go abroad and follow him. I don't know how much it will cost me, but I need to do it. I search the Internet for a Private Investigator that will help me find out exactly where my employee goes when I send her on a business trip abroad. Each time, she spends more money than is required for her as a representative of our company. Can you help me with it? I think I'll agree to your terms. I could just fire her, but I'm very interested in what she is doing and whether she's meeting with competitors.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Earn 1000naira With Piggyvest / Best Peer-2-peer Deposit & Withdraw Crypto Exchange To Use In Nigeria / Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.