Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Should One Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Should One Do? (178 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should One Do? by Billionsclub: 6:54am On Jan 13, 2021
pardon my English
I naturally have compassion on people especially those I know that cannot pay me back. sometimes, I try to do the little I can since I am private school teacher. sometimes if I cannot help, I will start praying for them

there is this lady in my church that her leg is amputated. she is a committed member and also comes to wash the church. she is beautiful . I have compassion towards her but I can't do more than I have. I am on my knees, please let's help her with an artificial leg. it will go a long way. she resides in Aduwawa in Benin City.
secondly, there is a beautiful girl that works in her mom's tailoring shop at benin city. in 2013 while she was studying in Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, she was sick and in the process,she couldn't hear anymore. up till now, she cannot hear. please let's help her with hearing aid. she could not buy hearing because it is expensive. last night ,a friend told me he saw the hearing aid within the range of 15k to 30k.. that is the cheapest I have heard of. the ones they sell in government hospital are more than a 120k. please help with any of these two. May God do for you what you cannot do for yourself.
please send me emails on billionsclub414@gmail.com.
thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

Administer Covid-19 Vaccine Through The Penis / Don’t Sneeze At The Manifestations Of Orchitis At Early Phase / How Can I Get Rid Of Body Odour? See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.