Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives (34425 Views)

Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari / Why Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives / Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by GhostWisperer: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Miracle1991:
me and you have no right to tell what is right or wrong. The court have the right! So they should consult the court.
lolz. Nigerian youth!
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by MarrisManah(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
J111333:
Bro no matter how you look at it, dude used strong words on a public platform against a sitting President.
That's not acceptable anywhere. Do that even in the US and FBI will definitely put you on their radar.
If only you knew how many contents the extreme right wing and white supremacists share daily on the internet, then you won't be making such comments.
I love when you say "put you on their radar" so what stopped our own security agency from doing same? If you know the timeline for this shit, then you'll understand the main reason behind it- intimidate the public. The sole aim of his arrest was not even to intimidate him particularly, but to intimidate the "internet-public". He was arrested around the same time the bill on social media was making waves. Like I said earlier, I'll understand if you don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique.. This user should be dealt with.

God bless Nigeria.

Shut up!!!
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
J111333:
Truth be told, dude messed up big time. The joke was too much to be ignored.

People said worse under Jonathan, including your darling daddy Buharia. So keep shut!
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Coolgent(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pastor wey no know say he will be detain to get to his son, Baba taught say na Dollars him go receive grin

The guy fu*ck up o
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Samabu07(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
For me, let this guy be thoroughly investigated and made to write an undertaking. Hereafter discharged, so he doesn't end up wasted.
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by showafrica(m): 1:14am On Jan 14, 2021
post=98013245:

Joke you say

Deriv dot com
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Vicilo(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2021
post=98013245:

Joke you say

I understand d threat to Abba Kyari but that of Buhari is what confuses me because millions of people goes by d name Buhari, so which Buhari out of d millions arrested d young man?
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by dhantey324(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2021
How is the state going to prove these charges against this guy They just want to detain him because they can and want to. sad undecided
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Goodnone25: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
He didn't fully up, he said the truth, buhari deserved to be killed
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Goodnone25: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Truth be told, dude messed up big time. The joke was too much to be ignored.

he didn't Bleep up, that is the truth, buhari deserved to be killed and all the evil government, we need new government.
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Goodnone25: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Marvieduke:
You don't say things like this to a sitting president and you expect security agencies to just keep quiet, he mess up big even if buhari behaves like a cow.
do you how many things people have said that they will kill president, even I myself will say I will assassin to kill buhari with sniper and all the evil leaders we have and let them come and catch me
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Goodnone25: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
bigdammyj:
Noted

Hope you're not planning to become a scapegoat grin grin
I also hope you are not one of the illegal police officer for the part of evil buhari Administration .
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Goodnone25: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2021

People said worse under Jonathan, including your darling daddy Buharia. So keep shut!
Exactly what I was about to tell him
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Goodnone25: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

A son of a pastor misbehaving online. The one during endSars too is a son of a pastor. These are the so-called CAN members children o.

This is what you get when you fill your children with hate.
It is all a matter of time, the hate and bigotry they fill the mind of their children with will consume them and their children. They turned their innocent children into monsters because of their bigotry and hatred for PMB.

A lot of lies being peddled against Buhari because he is a Muslim and a northerner. They use their church pulpit to sow more hatred in the minds of their less discerning members.

That is the son a so-called Pastor raised; a heartless, cold blooded , blood-thirsty,hate-filled bigot! He sent him to school but foolishly undid it because of his hatred for his fellow man PMB.

The son was not arrested for activism in the field of Pharmacy, he is arrested for requesting that lives of the president be snatched violently. And he is interning at NAFDAC. Bad parenting.

After his case with FG, he should face the Disciplinary Committee of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria(PCN) and be suspended for at least 3 years to teach him a lesson
you better shut up with all this senseless comment, you are making, the guy said the truth, buhari deserved to be killed, is you that is heartless and stupid, am sure you are one the evil people support buhari, who is an old fool and a illiterate, please you use your sense before you talk nonsense.
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Goodnone25: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Womanizer:

If someone is determined to get your identity on Nairaland it is very possible, it will only cost time and resources!
they can't get any identity and what if the person register with a fake name or email address that is also fake and even me I'm using an email address that is fake and a fake name and I will say again I will personally hire Russian snipper to eliminate buhari and let them come and catch me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) / Nuhu Gidado Resigns As Bauchi Deputy Governor / 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.