Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate (12961 Views)

Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers / Police Plan Posting Of Kolo Yusuf To Kano - Daily Nigerian / Names And States Of The Non-Career Ambassadors-Designate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate by OgbuuEgwu(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2021
God of Ogbuu
I am sure you are seeing what am seeing?

Modified
Well, you might not see sha, but last year, Onyeama was was crying out our ears online that the ministry of foreign affairs lack finance to maintain embassies scattered here and there.

Now we are appointing more.
Our Darling Daddy!
Misplaced Priority sha.
Re: Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate by LiftedMan: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2021
Nigerian Ambassador to Qatar died like 2 years ago, i hope they give us an ambassador
Re: Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate by Lawalemi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Finally. Slow motion president
Re: Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate by optimusprime2(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Awww ... Buhari is really a hardworking, diligent and intelligent president, he is the best president in Africa.
He deserves a third term. So incredible in his ways of thinking, such a rapid thinker who is soooooo dynamic.

A technocratic democrat... such a compassionate man indeed, however his raw intelligence steals the show ... exceptional.

#OurDarlingDaddy
Re: Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate by Yankee101: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
So complaints have to appear in the media before the government takes basic governance actions?
Re: Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate by Blackdisciple(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
lolz Another 95 set of my daddies are about to be deploy to stations ...
Re: Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate by Maski87: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
I know say na aboki go full the list
Re: Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate by yunusabuba(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2021
the long and awaited 95 ambassador has been confirm to deploy into thier various disignation mission

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 7, Intercepts Cocaine Consignments At Lagos, Abuja, PH Airports / Kano: Appeal Court Reverses Tribunal's Sack Of Reps Member, Yerima / 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.