Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille (2668 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by LiveTimesNG: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2021
Identity of man killed by female NYSC corp member in Akwa Ibom and why she killed him unveiled (PHOTOS)

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/identity-of-man-killed-by-female-nysc-corp-member-in-akwa-ibom-and-why-she-killed-him-unveiled-photos/

Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by Sunshinegold44: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2021
Men be careful with ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by MightySparrow: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2021
Sunshinegold44:
Men be careful with ladies.
Rapists becareful with ladies. If the girl had been raped, who would believe her?RIP to the dead as the truth is shrouded in the hands of God.

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by Amb1045(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2021
Toto done kill my guy. lol

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by SaintBishop: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2021
The guy ugly, waiting the girl see for him body self?

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by Dgr8hassiE(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2021
SaintBishop:
The guy ugly, waiting the girl see for him body self?
Maybe she's after his pocket.

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by 2shure: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
All the gilrs wey i don meet,never raped any.if u no fine,my di c k go hard,i go caress your yansh,breasts. Sleep for parlour,open room door,lock door hide key. I wont sleep that night.i go dey give u close marking. Make u no thief my personal effects, scale fence run

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by SaintBishop: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dgr8hassiE:
Maybe she's after his pocket.
true!
Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by GODBLESSBUHARI: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
She's a drug addict and after countless warnings and advice for her to stop she refused to stop..Her name is odumeprincessp on Instagram... A crackhead is a Crackhead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by skinny419(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na so this nigga follow toto waka oo
Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by Buharidgeneral: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
The thy is cast.

... Do the time
Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by mysticwarrior(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na ashawo business carry her reach the guy house, the guy do finish he no wan pay, but she went to far that was way to brutal.
Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 14, 2021
How a lady overpowered a harmless-dreadful looking guy like this is what I don't understand now

Anyways,,,, our regular RIP to the dead.
Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:02am On Jan 14, 2021
I will continue to say that, To Me As UDOKA BEST LOVE, Nigerian Ladies Has Nothing To Offer Me
Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by ipobarethieves: 5:09am On Jan 14, 2021
angry Evang Righteousness2 sad,wetin the Good book says about this JEZEBEL sad

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Pastor Who Buried Men Alive In Church Foundation In Enugu / Beware!!! Criminals New Tricks In Lagos / Frustrated Man Spotted Sitting On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Railings (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.