Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute (18285 Views)

Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / 2019 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration From Across Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Godswings:

LOL

lying again? what lie has he told you before? Even if he has; why don't you counter his lies with the truth
Dey go soon carry u pay debt in this country. Dey there
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by wellmax(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
jimi4us:
Rubbish, Boko Haram is bigger than Nigerian army.

and you are happy, I have never met such unpatriotic ingrates. You deserve to rot in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Colonel Dahiru C. Bako and gallant men and women of 7Division, troopes of OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE especially 25 Task Force Brigade.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by jimi4us: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
wellmax:

and you are happy, I have never met such unpatriotic ingrates. You deserve to rot in hell.

Go to hell

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Up till now I have not gotten over the shock of Abu Alli's death; it really pains me. My the almighty God rest the souls of all officers and soldiers who have slept in the battle and protect those who are currently serving their fatherland.

We shall overcome !
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by Godswings(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
AuwalYusuf812:
Dey go soon carry u pay debt in this country. Dey there

My brother, no body go use me pay debt not even china debt. meanwhile I still deg where I deh.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by Habeyy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
embarassed
A sad reminder that some people stay awake all night to guard and ensure all of us enjoy the peace of the night

God bless the armed forces

Long live the armed forces
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by Jaqenhghar: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
wellmax:

Ungrateful lots. Boko Haram sympathizer

Ungrateful? For what if I may ask. What should we be grateful for?

I am a BH sympathiser come arrest me nah. Yeye
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by Jaqenhghar: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Habeyy:
embarassed
A sad reminder that some people stay awake all night to guard and ensure all of us enjoy the peace of the night

God bless the armed forces

Long live the armed forces
We can see the peace you are enjoying. They are really keeping the piss
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by Jaqenhghar: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
God protect the NA from the evil Government that employed them

Ti iku ile o ba pani, ti odé o lé pani

o fun ole ni afani lati paro kokoro iyara e, o de ro pe o yé ko sún wora?

I pity young men joining these dead force
Actually its the NA that protects the evil government

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by officialfestus(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
RIp akeem adigun
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by ofiko123(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Happy remembrance day to them..
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by jamace(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
What are they celebrating when welfare of the living veterans are not well taken care of.. See living military veterans protesting in Abuja today, 13 January 2021:

https://www.nairaland.com/6361351/armed-forces-remembrance-day-retired

So, what is Nigeria celebrating? Failure of governance?
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by Lucyfa10: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
So emotional and heartfelt...I think I love that part were he mentioned the word "KHAKI ANGELS".. God bless us all
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by engrchykae(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
privaldo:

Why is Lt.Col Abu Ali's picture missing?
he wanted to destroy government business which is Boko Haram.
Imagine his audacity?
That is why we at the defence headquarters set him up by redeploying the special forces that were stationed near his 272 taskforce brigade by 4pm,our Boko boys attacked by 8 pm,waited for him to come out of his tank and cheer his troops as usual,then released a volley on him.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by privaldo: 1:18am On Jan 14, 2021
engrchykae:
he wanted to destroy government business which is Boko Haram.
Imagine his audacity?
That is why we at the defence headquarters set him up by redeploying the special forces that were stationed near his 272 taskforce brigade by 4pm,our Boko boys attacked by 8 pm,waited for him to come out of his tank and cheer his troops as usual,then released a volley on him.

Funny you.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by LKTJ123(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2021
GOFRONT:
You mean Buratai armed forces remembrance day??

An Armed forces that cannot defeat bokoharam and losing their force men to bokoharam....Is that one an armed forces??

Chicken forces......Just the way our Super Eagles have been reduced to our Super chickens......

Yeye country wey dey deceive herself...
Ur Brain Need To Be Check.
If Not For Those Men Who Have Sacrified Their Tomorrow For Ur Today, U Won't Be At The Comfort Of Ur Home Typing Shit.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by Habeyy(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

We can see the peace you are enjoying. They are really keeping the piss
I quite understand ur point bro
For the moment,let's leave shades,banter and mockery behind
The armed forces is the most dangerous job anywhere in the world
Their is no guaranty of seeing the nightfall of the day that breaks in your presence

I see better days ahead

Good morning broda

God be with us all

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by Thunday1005(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
May the labour of our past hero not be in vain.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute by engrchykae(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
privaldo:

Funny you.
but that is 5he pure truth.
Defence headquarters, immigration and customs knows who is Boko Haram.
Take it to the bank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Signs $1.35 Billion Deal For Fourth Mainland Bridge, Other Key Projects / Blame Yourselves, Not DSS, Falana Tells NBA / 2019: Atiku Submits His Nomination Form To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.