Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free (594 Views)

20 Bloggers Job Slot Available For Grab, N15,000 Monthly Stipend For 6 Months / Free Website Traffic...bloggers Get In Here!!! / Bloggers Get Help With Bloggers Connect Whatsapp Group Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2021
One of the major frustrating thing that can happen to a blogger is not getting Google Adsense approval. It took me 9months to get my first Google Adsense approval for my first blog but Now I have about 5 blogs and got approval for all under a month.
There are tricks to Google Adsense I will check your blog and tell you what to do and how to go about it.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Lagosfinder(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2021
For a real Estate blog..

What we you advice
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2021
Lagosfinder:
For a real Estate blog..

What we you advice
Real Estate Blog that wants an Adsense approval? Or what exactly?
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by AhlexOfficial(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
My own issue na "already have an account" tho it's true... I sold the account back then and till now I still get detected each time I apply... I don create email tire sef... I don't know if I can get any help.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Uncle15Segun:
One of the major frustrating thing that can happen to a blogger is not getting Google Adsense approval. It took me 9months to get my first Google Adsense approval for my first blog but Now I have about 5 blogs and got approval for all under a month.
There are tricks to Google Adsense I will check your blog and tell you what to do and how to go about it.
Google In a bit to reduce selling and buying of AdSense tend to ban URL when you pass on your AdSense. Now what I will advice you do is to try youtube or as well create another blog and request for AdSense.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Xxpress(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
I am building a blog using WordPress, I will like you to guide me on how to go about getting adsense approval when the blog is ready.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Xxpress:
I am building a blog using WordPress, I will like you to guide me on how to go about getting AdSense approval when the blog is ready.
Okay I will be hoping to help, But as soon as you are done designing please let me know so I know. Google Adsense is also design relative.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Lagosfinder(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Uncle15Segun:
Real Estate Blog that wants an Adsense approval? Or what exactly?

Yeah
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by AhlexOfficial(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Xxpress:
I am building a blog using WordPress, I will like you to guide me on how to go about getting adsense approval when the blog is ready.

Ok, tho it's not the same url, but I sensed they've marked the IP or probably the device.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lagosfinder:

Yeah
First, you need to create content, Went through your website and I don't see why traffic will come aside your service of finding an apartment or land.
Create content first about your service make it at least 1000words per article and they must also be unique articles. When you start with that you can proceed to apply for Adsense.
Cheers
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
AhlexOfficial:

Ok, tho it's not the same url, but I sensed they've marked the IP or probably the device.
Then it's not the IP you can share your blog let me see
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Lagosfinder(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Uncle15Segun:

First, you need to create content, Went through your website and I don't see why traffic will come aside your service of finding an apartment or land.
Create content first about your service make it at least 1000words per article and they must also be unique articles. When you start with that you can proceed to apply for Adsense.
Cheers

Well said would work on that
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Emeka71(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by G12(m): 1:26am On Jan 14, 2021
Got mine approved in about a week. Just have a good design with important pages, such as policy, T&C, About, and Contact Us. Then write unique content, a mix of long and short articles is okay if you can't write long form articles. Minimum of 600 words but above 1000 words is better.

My problem is traffic. Please, I need help.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by EmmaxKeys: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2021
G12:
Got mine approved in about a week. Just have a good design with important pages, such as policy, T&C, About, and Contact Us. Then write unique content, a mix of long and short articles is okay if you can't write long form articles. Minimum of 600 words but above 1000 words is better.

how many articles before you were approved and what is your niche?
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by EmmaxKeys: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2021
Uncle15Segun:

Cheers

How many articles did you have before you applied?
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Josaj(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Uncle15Segun:

My own problem is different totally.
Anybody with a working instabuilder plugin should please help me. Please I beg of thee.
Mine stopped working .
This my WhatsApp number
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by G12(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

How many articles did you have before you applied?

I had about 18 articles when I applied and I kept publishing more. I have so there were 22 articles when I noticed I've been approved.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Emeka71:
See http://www.9jatotalfacts.
First, every serious blogger must use self-hosting, not this or WordPress thingy. Their lots of handicap with this thing and people will likely even forget your URL easily. That been said I went through your blog and things are not really tided. You need to insert read more in your posts also. Let people decide whether or not they want to read your aticles. you can check www.mytechloid.com for a sample of design.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lagosfinder:

Well said would work on that
Please do
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
G12:

Spot on absolutely, On traffic I can give you tips to.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

You need 20 -22 articles to get AdSense approval
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

my niche is tech.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
G12:

I had about 18 articles when I applied and I kept publishing more. I have so there were 22 articles when I noticed I've been approved.
Basically, you need 20 -22 articles
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by G12(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Uncle15Segun:

Spot on absolutely, On traffic I can give you tips to.

I'd appreciate it, bro. Please, share.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by damilola4162(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Please help me check this sites

www.insidenaija.com.ng

www.newspremises.com.ng
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by AhlexOfficial(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2021
Uncle15Segun:

I went through your website sir I think you are doing a whole lot of things right but you need to do research before writing articles, write on a topic that has traffic, keyword research is really important. Your organic traffic is just 2 that's too low.

Alright boss, thanks for the advice, I appreciate.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
damilola4162:
Please help me check this sites

www.insidenaija.com.ng

www.newspremises.com.ng

Your websites need some works, also your ad placements are discouraging. People should come to your website to read not to see ads. The ads are bigger than even your content. Also, increase your thumbnails for images.
Re: In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free by Uncle15Segun: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
G12:

I'd appreciate it, bro. Please, share.
7 0 3 2 2 9

(1) (Reply)

Php Submit Form In The Same Page Help / Need Directions To Uploading Files On My Website / Editing A Flash Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.