Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" (2939 Views)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo / Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan (presidents Wife) And Her Many Errrors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
TOP 10 best hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan"

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one - Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn't it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who havee become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY

10. UMBLERRA

Haha!! God Help Us ooo have a great weekend.

Extracted from GEJ fan page on Facebook[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
rotflmao!!!
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by knotty(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2011
9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY

So, what is amiss in that statement?
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by triistar86: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
knotty:

So, what is amiss in that statement?

Did you just ask that question for real?? I suggest you just edit your post sharply b4 people pounce on you. . . . . wink

@ OP LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by HighChief4(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ We have Nigerians with different Nationalities, so what are you going on about?
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by triistar86: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^ We have Nigerians with different Nationalities, so what are you going on about?

In lame man terms once you claim to be Nigerian then your nationality is Nigerian except you now choose to define Nationality by Ethnicity and not citizenship. Its just logic I guess wink
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by HighChief4(m): 2:31am On Apr 01, 2011
^^^Nationality is Nationality bro, we have so many dual citizens in Nigeria
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by triistar86: 4:21am On Apr 01, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^Nationality is Nationality bro, we have so many dual citizens in Nigeria

Nothing do you Bro go talk am outside particularly in the context your first used it. Dual citizen my foot grin
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by LoveKing(m): 4:56am On Apr 01, 2011
What a way to light up April Fools day grin
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by dannyboy10: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2011
To be honest with you, I will have to agreed with Point 9.Each tribe in Nigeria sees itself a Nation,every ethnic group identify with themselve first before they see themselves as Nigerian. Nigeria is just a body consisting of diffrent Nations.On the same Nairaland pple say they can never be a One nigeria,but I guess the woman is write, afterall that statement did not have grammatical errors.
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by knotty(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2011
In Nigeria, we have several nations states coming together to form the sovereign state called Nigeria. Nationallity is not limited to sovereignty alone as some NAtion State members may want tio give prominence to their ethnic nationality above their sovereign entity. Yoruba, Hausa, Igbon are NAtionalities within the entity called Nigeria just as the Kurds of Iran.

So, technically, the woman said the right words there but the truth be told, i doubt if she understood the full semantics of her statement.
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by triistar86: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2011
knotty:

In Nigeria, we have several nations states coming together to form the sovereign state called Nigeria. Nationallity is not limited to sovereignty alone as some NAtion State members may want tio give prominence to their ethnic nationality above their sovereign entity. Yoruba, Hausa, Igbon are NAtionalities within the entity called Nigeria just as the Kurds of Iran.

So, technically, the woman said the right words their but the truth be told, i doubt if she understood the full semantics of her statement.

Well you will prolly need to do explain you meant by nations states, I know you meant Nation-state but in the real sense of the definition of nation state none of the ethnic groups in Nigeria functions as a nation state aside from the fact that some have a common language which is not necessarily so as evident in Igbo and yoruba ethnic groups have several dialects within each ethnic group. Also the last time I checked Nigeria is still one so until we all choose to separate and uphold each ethnic nationality rather than a sovereign entity then what our First lady said is wrong! My Opinion though wink
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by dannyboy10: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2011
@triister
If you did government is school, you will understand that that staement is very correct, your opinion is from a lame-man persperctive, a nation does not mean a country
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by triistar86: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2011
dannyboy10:

To be honest with you, I will have to agreed with Point 9.Each tribe in Nigeria sees itself a Nation,every ethnic group identify with themselve first before they see themselves as Nigerian. Nigeria is just a body consisting of diffrent Nations.On the same Nairaland pple say they can never be a One nigeria,but I guess the woman is write, afterall that statement did not have grammatical errors.

dannyboy10:

@triister
If you did government is school, you will understand that that staement is very correct, your opinion is from a lame-man persperctive, a nation does not mean a country

Ma bad, I was a science student in secondary school the woman was WRITE like you WRITELY said. . . . grin
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
dannyboy10:

To be honest with you, I will have to agreed with Point 9.Each tribe in Nigeria sees itself a Nation,every ethnic group identify with themselve first before they see themselves as Nigerian. Nigeria is just a body consisting of diffrent Nations.On the same Nairaland pple say they can never be a One nigeria,but I guess the woman is [/b]write[b], afterall that statement did not have grammatical errors.
hahaha!!!
triistar86:

Ma bad, I was a science student in secondary school the woman was WRITE like you WRITELY said. . . . grin
nice response, LWKMD!!!
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by Pataki: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2011
What a hilarious thread. grin

Husband: Jonadense Clueless Goofluck.

Wife: Dames Stark illiterate Goofluck.

And they both sit down in Aso Rock, claiming Nigerians are their children. Surely, we have been intellectually gang-b*nged as citizens to allow these madness to go on.
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by daroz(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
dannyboy10:

grin grin grin
if dame patience na ur mama., i go for say na like son, like mother grin
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by dannyboy10: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
@daroz
Where were you parents when othere were sending their children to school, the word nation in elementary government does not refer to a country as you are trying to brag that you know and feel Mrs Goodluck is wrong, by every context of that statement,she is correct, the fact that she makes gramatically errors does not mean everything she says is wrong. You uneducated good for nothing swine, you are obvious a product of an illitrate union. So wat is Patience Goodluck is my mother, will I disown my mother because she makes gramatical errors, I bet your mother is even worst,so if you cannot come here and make your point objectively,is better you go back to ur forest you call home and educate your lineage, instead of coming here to say rubbish.
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2011
dannyboy10:

@daroz
Where were[b] you[/b] parents when othere were sending their children to school, the word nation in elementary government does not refer to a country as you are trying to brag that you know and feel Mrs Goodluck is wrong, by every context of that statement,she is correct, the fact that she makes gramatically errors does not mean everything she says is wrong. You uneducated good for nothing swine, you are obvious a product of an illitrate union. So wat is Patience Goodluck is my mother, will I disown my mother because she makes gramatical errors, I bet your mother is even worst,so if you cannot come here and make your point objectively,is better you go back to your forest you call home and educate your lineage, instead of coming here to say rubbish.
no offence intended, just having fun!!! LWKMD!!!
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by Tingles(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
@Danny I admire your confidence, but you are speaking just like she does!
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by daroz(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2011
dannyboy10:

@daroz
Where were you parents when othere were sending their children to school, the word nation in elementary government does not refer to a country as you are trying to brag that you know and feel Mrs Goodluck is wrong, by every context of that statement,she is correct, the fact that she makes gramatically errors does not mean everything she says is wrong. You uneducated good for nothing swine, you are obvious a product of an illitrate union. So wat is Patience Goodluck is my mother, will I disown my mother because she makes gramatical errors, I bet your mother is even worst,so if you cannot come here and make your point objectively,is better you go back to your forest you call home and educate your lineage, instead of coming here to say rubbish.

I wont like to reply this post cos its very obvious that the poster has a very low mentality. No reasonable contribution will make sense to him cos he cant even see what a normal intelligent person is seeing , so no need to waste my time.
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" by daroz(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Cancels Restriction Of Movement During Saturday’s Environmental Sanitation / Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration / How To Verify Your Voter's Card with INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.