Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Regret Being In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Being In A Relationship (3767 Views)

+18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Being In A Relationship by BonPatrick(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2021
I regretted being in a serious relationship.
I called my girlfriend on Monday morning to come and play with me but she told me dt she's going to her dad office to work there and I said no problem. Later on I called her to check on her and she told me dt she wants to go and withdraw but still in her Tailor's shop. I was like" are u not going to ur father's office again?" And she replied "no". I said no problem and I now told her to call me when she gets home bcoz she told me dt her phone battery is low and she said okay.
Later on I saw my missed call on my phone and I tried calling back but she wasn't picking. There's a place she use to plug her phone when d battery is down, that's made me believe that she has plug her phone. I now called her sister so dt I can talk to her Tru ger sister phone but unfortunately her sister said she has gone to plate her hair in saloon. And d saloon she normally used is close to her friends house. I now called her friend to here from my girlfriend but unfortunately the girl made me understand dt my girlfriend phone was wt her while I was calling and she refused to pick up. She now told me dt I should keep calling till she pick. I called again and she later pick, I now asked her where she is and she replied dt, she's wt her tailor. I was now like, " I called ur sister to hear from you and then told me u are in saloon". She now got angry dt " why would I called her sister and still call her friend to confirm her where about when she had already told me" and she ended d call and I try calling her again but she keep calling me names and ended up the calls. I called her friend to help me talk to her. Bcoz of dt, her friend came to my shop yesterday bcoz we don't call each other since yesterday. Her friend was trying to settle everything but she's claiming she's right. She later come to collect her mum ATM card from me yesternight bcoz her mum do call me to help her to withdraw, sometimes 150k or 200k. So, I called her yesterday for her to apologise for wat happened and she told me that she can never apologise. Please friend wat do you advice me to do?
Am I wrong or right in this?
Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by CuteMike01(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2021
Sorry to say but your blood has flowed from your brain to your penis. You can't think straight again.

The redpillers would take over from here

34 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2021
Bro you bleeped up big time, forget about her and move on. They are billions of women out there better than, i don't give a damn about woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by felong(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2021
You said u called her to come and play with u. What kind of play were u planning to play with her.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by tayewomi(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2021
whenever a girl is biase or not straight with you again just know that her first leg has left the relationship,she will dump you soon just focus on your life u will meet someone better..

15 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by SavageBoy: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2021
How can I unread this shit shocked

13 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Lyrics269: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2021
Are you through with the story
Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Anfield247(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2021
felong:
You said u called her to come and play with u. What kind of play were u planning to play with her.
Lol, but it's true oh! What kind of play were you planning to play with her?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Nato008(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2021
felong:
now this really cracked me up...maybe na dsddy and mummy play na_

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Weneda(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2021
BonPatrick:
I regretted being in a serious relationship.
I called my girlfriend on Monday morning to come and play with me but she told me dt she's going to her dad office to work there and I said no problem. Later on I called her to check on her and she told me dt she wants to go and withdraw but still in her Tailor's shop. I was like" are u not going to ur father's office again?" And she replied "no". I said no problem and I now told her to call me when she gets home bcoz she told me dt her phone battery is low and she said okay.
Later on I saw my missed call on my phone and I tried calling back but she wasn't picking. There's a place she use to plug her phone when d battery is down, that's made me believe that she has plug her phone. I now called her sister so dt I can talk to her Tru ger sister phone but unfortunately her sister said she has gone to plate her hair in saloon. And d saloon she normally used is close to her friends house. I now called her friend to here from my girlfriend but unfortunately the girl made me understand dt my girlfriend phone was wt her while I was calling and she refused to pick up. She now told me dt I should keep calling till she pick. I called again and she later pick, I now asked her where she is and she replied dt, she's wt her tailor. I was now like, " I called ur sister to hear from you and then told me u are in saloon". She now got angry dt " why would I called her sister and still call her friend to confirm her where about when she had already told me" and she ended d call and I try calling her again but she keep calling me names and ended up the calls. I called her friend to help me talk to her. Bcoz of dt, her friend came to my shop yesterday bcoz we don't call each other since yesterday. Her friend was trying to settle everything but she's claiming she's right. She later come to collect her mum ATM card from me yesternight bcoz her mum do call me to help her to withdraw, sometimes 150k or 200k. So, I called her yesterday for her to apologise for wat happened and she told me that she can never apologise. Please friend wat do you advice me to do?
Am I wrong or right in this?
The girl is toying with ur emotion. The way I'm seeing it, is as if u re the one forcing the relationship/the girl

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2021
that's what happens when you dating an under 20, probably she is.. she is toying with your emotions, and u kuma no come get sense, or the one u have is made of pussy.. take some redpill and get liberated before you die of HBP..

9 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by 2shure: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2021
Heya,she must be between 20 and 30 years. My guy find another girl begin fuc k. All these useless girls who fall between that age are hopeless,greedy,have a mighty self entitlement mentality,lazy and fuc k out a lot. I reserved only one of them on my list which i called last october.only when i need fu ck dats when i call her,i place her on stipends mostly 5k. I wont feel a loss if they start acting funny. Bich

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2021
grin

wahala be like big nyansh, very easy to bang but very hard to bath the middle clean

Op,the truth is that that gf of yours has already ghosted you......So all you need do right away is simply diagnose yourself and get yourself some red pills before it'd be too late..

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by jydo34547: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
op Wich kind play u wan play with her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Nicepoker(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
It will end in premium tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by blinking001(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle..............break up with that possessed biitch ASAP...
Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by African26(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2021

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
All this stupid set of girls enh...e just be like one were get fine face were I dy use past time like that.
Na she ask me out before we start to the run matters.
Just last weekend were I celebrate my birthday. I call her make she come my birthday.
she say she no go come,say come say I no give her money make she plait her hair the previous week.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by fuckaholic25(f): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Op is gradually becoming a girl in the relationship!!! she's catching cruise with u, and u fell for it!! it's a girl thing tho

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
It now sounds like you're bothering her, I don't even call my best buddy everyday and there are some people (girls included) that even if I don't communicate for a week, I don't push it.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by NorthernSerene(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Forget about her and move on before she give you BP.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Youngpo413: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Keep on calling....na Akon you be.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Donspicey: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
And The girl never reach 20yrs oooooooo......

My broda keep on calling.........

Men dey hustle money......

You dey hustle one puna when plenty dey outside dey waste........

You never ready for marriage nd u allowed her family to know you...

Now you are stucked cos na anytin wey she dey her family and friends dem go believe las las u go dent ur image.....

ohhhh.....lest i forget...u even turn errand boy abi man ontop vagggina carrier

Mehn ur matter loud ooooooo.......

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mr op is messing up big time....

My advice for you is to close that your shop for full time redpill lesson within 3days.

I will be expecting you to open another thread after the class on how you dump her ass immediately and come back to your senses!

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Kapilta(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Make all these Igbo boys stay away from relationship dem no go hear. See story. Why you no cum call her papa and mama join op? Mumu sumbodi.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
So Na Wetin Make U Write Dis Long Epistle?

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by iLegendd(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Thank God we still have more simps. At least, they can buy our books and make us richer.

If all men become wise by default, that one na bad market for me.

You have a lot to learn about women.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by bigpicture001: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
.....not apologizing by ladies this days is d new game....argue it out with ur partners.....

New signs of dangers in marriage
Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by MrHighSea: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
which kind r/ship b ds.

is she a teen?
Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Angelacruz: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
felong:
ask am oo

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Meedon: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lamentations �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Like Your Boyfriend ? / Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Nude Video On Church Whatsapp Group / Ashawo Vibes: Every Woman Must Have This Vibes (A MUST WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.