Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? (41650 Views)

Why Is " Anything Raised To The Power Zero" Equals To One? / Why Is Any Number Divided By Zero Equals To Infinity?? / How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by adanny01(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2021
teepain:

There are no constants in multiplication, hence the position of the factors of multiplication cannot affect the product of the numbers (commutative law of multiplication) who said it did?

The division of numbers does not obey the commutative law, hence the position of the numerator and denominator affects the final answer, hence 3/5 is not equal to 5/3. who said it did?

A child will grab whichever you present to him or her. But the most important thing is to present the concept that can answer most questions that may arise (the original post refers.) children who count with fingers, toes, stones and tally will be confused at your introduction of 0 to multiplication, I am sure your math skills wasn't taught to you at once

I have had some excellent results mentoring some young mathematicians who hated mathematics prior to my intervention. do I sound like I care about your chest beating

You didn't answer how you apply commutative law of multiplication in real life.

Why all the prawness but not the real question op asked? Is the question not clear enough? Are my comments not comprehensible enough that you deviate so much to show me your prawness?

A child in a good school primary 1 can count 1, 2, 3.....1000....., He will add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers in tens, hundreds, thousands but will not know the concept of zero. You will never see in their text books at such level where zero is a factor in multiplication or division. Zero is a concept that at your level, you comprehend but not at all levels and not everyone has the skill.

A market woman who never went to a formal school, cannot read nor write will do all the simple arithmetic with money but will not understand what Zero Naira means. She has never seen it nor encountered it anywhere in the market. If she was asked how many oranges she sold today, you will not hear "zero!" the usual answer is "not 1!"

Perhaps your studies in mathematics has taken you to very complex levels that to imagine what it means for real has been blurred. With all the math you know, I believe you need to research about zero because this isn't a new topic.

If you don't get the point at this point, all my further comments will still not be understood so I leave you to what you know.

If you have not heard the saying, hear it, "zero is to math, as black is to colour".
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by dprpikin: 12:10am On Jan 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
I don't think op's puzzle has been cracked.
0 × 3 = 0 ( the answer is logical: nothing 3 times is still nothing). But why is
3 × 0 =0 (this is illogical: e.g if I have 3 apples and try to multiply it 0 times, I can't, but my 3 apples should remain 3, not 0.
In case the puzzle can't be
cracked in Queen's English, I beg let somebody try good old pidgin - maybe this will help, because with pidgin you are not constrained by rules of grammar ( just say it any how- the language is immaterial as long as the meaning is plain).

Let the first figures in each of the two mathematical expressions stand for apple, and the second figures stand for the desire to eat apple.

In the first case, there was no (zero) apple in the house in three different times (×3) you desire to eat apple. How many apple did you eat? None ( zero)

In the second case, there were three (3) apples in the house but no time (×0) again did you desire to eat apple. How many apple did you eat? None (zero).
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by adanny01(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2021
Angrymode:

My question is why are negative numbers also regarded as real number grin

In mathematics, a real number is a value of a continuous quantity that can represent a distance along a line.

The "real" is not in the contextual sense of the word reality or real. cool
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by BobFischer(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2021
poiZon:
Who told u the sun stand on nothing?
more light on this please
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by adanny01(m): 12:30am On Jan 15, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

There is no multiplication in this case. That is addition. You deposited N10m and N0.

That is 10 + 0 = 10. You still have N10m in the account.

No mind am abeg, his moniker is offpoint.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by adanny01(m): 12:38am On Jan 15, 2021
Walexybobo:
And y do you have to forget that the counting of number start with Zero? It simply mean that every figure no matter how big or small will surely come back to zero.
Moral of life:- thou was created from the dust and shall return wheather you are rich or poor.

Na so them teach you to count, starting from zero
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by adanny01(m): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Scholar94:
I don't get grin When did nairaland become Quora or Reddit Honestly I only come across these sort of intelligent question on those platforms.

Kudos to some guys here..So many geniuses everywhere. Justice has been done to the question really.

Any intelligent question you ever seen on NL, there are over 10 similar questions on Quora or Reddit

I have seen very similar questions on Quora after seeing this thread

1 Like

Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by adanny01(m): 1:03am On Jan 15, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Op, don't confuse yourself. It is IMPOSSIBLE to multiply tangible, physical things by zero! To multiply anything by zero simply means that thing never existed and doesn't exist.

Example, if you have 12 oranges in 1 basket (that is 12*1) that will give you 12 oranges. If you have 12 oranges in 3 baskets you have 36 oranges (12*3 or 3*12 - is the same).

Now if you have 12 oranges in 0 basket what that simply means is that there is no basket anywhere where you have 12 oranges meaning there is no 12 oranges anywhere, hence, you have 0 orange (12*0 = 0)

Gbaaaaammm!!!

That's the answer I have tried to put across.

Reality deals only with Natural numbers.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 15, 2021
BobFischer:
Why is any any number multiply by zero is equal to zero?

10 x 0 = 0
100 x 0 = 0
1000 x 0 = 0

If i have 100 oranges on a table and i multiply it by zero. Why do i suddenly have zero?

100 oranges X 0 = 0
1000 pears X 0 = 0

front page please
mathematicians in the house please gather.

How old are you?

Anyway you can’t get something out of nothing bro.
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by adspelite(m): 3:56am On Jan 15, 2021
[In reality, zero preceeds any other number. So if it appears in multiplication it remains most effective. quote author=BobFischer post=98011224]

mind you
0 * 3 and
3 * 0 are two different statement.

0 (nothing) * 3 (something) = 0 (nothing)

3 (something) * 0 (nothing) = 0 (nothing).

why isnt it
3 * 0 = 3
0 * 3 = 0[/quote]
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by ayanfede(m): 6:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Nothing(0) 100times is equal to NOTHING
1000 times of Nothing(0) is still equal to NOTHING.

OP shey you get?
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Offpoint1: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2021
koning:

Better still, If they deposit N10m in an interest yeilding account. End of the month, the account yeilded 0 interest. Will they then accept 0 capital as deposit?. Since N10m x 0 =0.

Some basic maths is Scam.

I know there are other explanations and rationalisations, but we need to examine this first. I don tire.....
Mesef tire my brothergrin
Tru tru life na scamgrin
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Angrymode: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2021
adanny01:

In mathematics, a real number is a value of a continuous quantity that can represent a distance along a line.

The "real" is not in the contextual sense of the word reality or real. cool

You know what you are writing about. However, without directed numbers most mathematical problems cannot be solved
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by cayorday89(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2021
smartty68:
0 * 10 oranges at hand = 10 oranges... Reasons being that the oranges won't mysteriously disappear from my hand...

Imagine multiplying the 6 luggage bags by 0 and yet the load from the luggage still on you...
I am not a maths guru but somethings na common sense, in this instance of yours, when you have those things in the real sense of it not the ones represented on paper theoretically, like the six luggage, the zero multiplier automatically becomes nullified and the multiplier becomes one, which is why that six luggage in one place is still six and cannot be multiplied by zero again because a figure has been established.. If you have no money for a period of time without any addition for a period of 10 days means zero money..
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by adanny01(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Angrymode:

You know what you are writing about. However, without directed numbers most mathematical problems cannot be solved

That's obvious.
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by kabillionaire(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
because, 3 is in 0 place (no place at all) and, 0 (nothing) is in 3 places.
BobFischer:

mind you 0 * 3 and 3 * 0 are two different statement.
0 (nothing) * 3 (something) = 0 (nothing)

3 (something) * 0 (nothing) = 0 (nothing).
why isnt it 3 * 0 = 3 0 * 3 = 0
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Magmata: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Do forgive me for in truth, I thought you were solidly fixed on your position so I hit too hard in a bid to show you that you do not stand solidly on that ground and that you can not stand on it.

And this is also because Everyone including I, Desire and Require Only That Which is Purely True, for we shall act on it and use it. so I have a very great hatred for Lies, Misrepresentations, Falsehoods and whatever flowery they have to give or describe a Lie.

I hardly do this but the urge to mention you again appears to be too stubborn, so tolerate me awhile.

Somehow, we all have been a victim of brainwashing in one way or the other and anyone who's awakened to the damage done so far, cannot help but develop a touchy aversion for misleading ideologies.

But, your emphasis on what is True and what is not- kept me reflecting on that very post that draws your attention and most importantly, the possibility of it misleading and brainwashing others (because it was not proven). Believe me, I would have deleted that post but for one reason. Is it the Truth of it can be proven?

Well, after reading through what I wrote a couple of time over, and what every other persons have submitted, including the very expression that birthed the question; the whole thing has nothing to do with Truth (my opinion) but conventions that cut across most of what you and I have defended (sheepishly) while in school or somewhere else. The whole thing is more of 'prove it' in the line of known/accepted facts - not whether it is True or not. For instance, 2+2=4 in base 10 has nothing to do with Truth but convention, because in other number bases the answers are different.

Yet, I patiently scavenged through the thread for Truth as regard the question at hand but all I see are opinions just like mine, with different explanations to woo reasoning. That is, if I were to be a renown mathematician, the worst confrontation I could get is "proof it". Not "you're a liar". Afterall, people once believed the Earth was flat until a better reasoning came. Does that mean the sphericity of the Earth is True just like flat earth was True to some previous generations?

Again, to be sure of what you actually saw in that post of mine, coupled with your refusal to point it out, I started analyzing each line (relative to existing opinions) but nothing out of ordinary except where I intend linking "zero" to completeness and existence (it's all a matter of reasoning in a particular dimension, not a matter of Truth). For many assertions will be considered fallacious even in respected scriptures if approached with stiffened prejudice.

Armed with the latter, I was tempted to access your perspectives on Truth via your Monika, thankfully, it wasn't empty. Yet, I couldn't find a standard definition of what Truth should look like in all your submissions; all I see are opinions irrespective of how authentic they appear to you or any other person digesting it.

I am a seeker and I cherish spiritual knowledge a lot, but I'm always very careful not to become too rigid in the process of learning, hence, I don't defend any ideology no matter how good it sounds. At most, I discuss the law of sowing and reaping; a known Truth that cut across all layers creation.

Nevertheless, If I may ask, what is Truth to you? Does it depend on human convention? Is it what conforms with your view? Is there a universal standard of classifying a statement as Truth? Or, is there a witness in individual that confirms it? If yes, what is it?

Meanwhile, what do you make of the statement... "But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good"

You can direct me to any of your thread (if any) that addressed this. However, you owe me no explanation whatsoever the same way I owe you none.

We learn we grow
Peace.
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Magmata:

I am a seeker and I cherish spiritual knowledge a lot, but I'm always very careful not to become too rigid in the process of learning, hence, I don't defend any ideology no matter how good it sounds. At most, I discuss the law of sowing and reaping; a known Truth that cut across all layers creation.

Nevertheless, If I may ask, what is Truth to you? Does it depend on human convention? Is it what conforms with your view? Is there a universal standard of classifying a statement as Truth? Or, is there a witness in individual that confirms it? If yes, what is it?

Meanwhile, what do you make of the statement... "But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good"

You can direct me to any of your thread (if any) that addressed this. However, you owe me no explanation whatsoever the same way I owe you none.

We learn we grow
Peace.

Whew! This is a pretty long post but the central issue I see is as you said is "What is Truth? (In my own opinion).

First, my idea of Truth is that, it is that which Controls and Affects the wellness or illness of my living in this world eg the solid ground under our feet on which we walk upon and the impossibility of my walking atop the sea are Truths or of walking through walls instead of doors.

Thus, it will be a Lie when someone counsels that men walk upon the sea or through walls for I must take him to Oniru beach in Lagos for him to prove it, or take him to Kirikiri Prison for him to walk through the walls thereof to meet me outside.

And where he fails in any of these things, I am going to advertise him that he is a "Liar".

Therefore, Truth is like the ground under your feet, the air you must breathe, the food (not wood or stone) which you must eat.

While Lie is like saying "Put your food on the air (as though it is a table) and your plate shall stand on it so that you can eat from it" or like saying a person who has 3 Cars and puts them in Empty Garages (0)= therefore he has Nothing (0) (No car, for his cars have disappeared or the cars are no longer his own because he put it in empty garages) that is 3 X 0 = 0. Surely, this is not True.

Are you with me so far?
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Magmata: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Whew! This is a pretty long post but the central issue I see is as you said is "What is Truth? (In my own opinion).

First, my idea of Truth is that, it is that which Controls and Affects the wellness or illness of my living in this world eg the solid ground under our feet on which we walk upon and the impossibility of my walking atop the sea are Truths or of walking through walls instead of doors.

Thus, it will be a Lie when someone counsels that men walk upon the sea or through walls for I must take him to Oniru beach in Lagos for him to prove it, or take him to Kirikiri Prison for him to walk through the walls thereof to meet me outside.

And where he fails in any of these things, I am going to advertise him that he is a "Liar".

Therefore, Truth is like the ground under your feet, the air you must breathe, the food (not wood or stone) which you must eat.

While Lie is like saying "Put your food on the air (as though it is a table) and your plate shall stand on it so that you can eat from it" or like saying a person who has 3 Cars and puts them in Empty Garages (0)= therefore he has Nothing (0) (No car, for his cars have disappeared or the cars are no longer his own because he put it in empty garages) that is 3 X 0 = 0. Surely, this is not True.

Are you with me so far?

I'm following...
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Magmata:

I'm following...

Okay, since Truths are those things which can affect the wellness of my living in this world it is therefore highly pertinent that Truths Must be sifted from Lies as it is well established that Lies destroys a person but Truth brings Wellness and Comfort and Peace and Life.

Thus, I have seen that Most Truths are "Diligently" seen and observed in Nature, if a person is attentive to his world around him coupled with a good memory.

So this is the basis of my Trust in Truth and I hope I took care of this part of your post

"Nevertheless, If I may ask, what is Truth to you? Does it depend on human convention? Is it what conforms with your view? Is there a universal standard of classifying a statement as Truth? Or, is there a witness in individual that confirms it? If yes, what is it?"
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Magmata:

The first thing you would have to know very well in fully understanding this statement is "how well do you know that which is good?"

For it is only when you have thoroughly settled All that which is good and have properly decided that you want that which is good, then can you appreciate the Whole Weight and Effort it would require to Identify and Hold On Very Tightly to that which is Good.
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Magmata:

I'm following...

Also let me play advance another Truth I have observed. As you said

"For instance, 2+2=4 in base 10 has nothing to do with Truth but convention, because in other number bases the answers are different."

It is seen in Nature that if 2 items are put together or added or summed up with 2 other items, you MUST have 4 items hence the Truth of 2+2=4

However, if you put the Number 2 with the Number 2 (as one will find in that magnetic Number Toys with which we teach our toddlers 1,2,3 and A, B, C) you really do not have 4.

What you would Truly have is 2+2=22 (what we call Twenty Two).

This is also physically True however the distinction is that a person will not likely get into trouble if he uses the Truth of 2+2=4 but he shall surely be damned if he acts on 2+2=22 beyond its place of physical appreciation.
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Magmata: 2:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The first thing you would have to know very well in fully understanding this statement is "how well do you know that which is good?"

For it is only when you have thoroughly settled All that which is good and have properly decided that you want that which is good, then can you appreciate the Whole Weight and Effort it would require to Identify and Hold On Very Tightly to that which is Good.

By your explanations, there are immutable Law(s) by which elements of creation operates and interacts, know these laws and be free of erroneous beliefs. Am I correct?

Also, this immutable laws are peculiar in their operation, yet they are one, as in - from one source. Can you highlight some just as you previously pointed out that walking on water is unlawful by the nature of the law operating in our sphere.

How do you open my eyes to the law (if any) that will deflate my belief that "a God sent his only son to be murdered, in order to reconcile me to himself?" Or, is the act lawful and the story True? If yes, which law is in action?

I purposely chose the above case in order to understand your interpretation of the statement - "examine everything thoroughly..." what immutable law classified it as good or not good?
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by raybaba97(m): 5:22am On Jan 16, 2021
studentofTruth:

It is not. See this explanation:

Back to your question, I will attempt to explain it using Einstein's general relativity theory. "Everything is relative to something else." In the case of anything multiplied by zero giving a product of zero, that "zero" product is relative to the action and not the entities multiplied — the product being zero doesn't mean that the non-zero entity vanished.

Let me explain with your oranges example:
First scenario (10x0 = 0): You have 10 oranges to give out. The action here is "to give out 10 oranges." To complete this action, there must be 10 oranges to give out and someone or something to give them to. In this case, you have the 10 oranges, but there's nobody/nothing to give the oranges. Relative to the intended action — giving out 10 oranges — you have given out zero oranges. However, it does not mean that the entity (10 oranges) vanished. In other words, the fact that the second entity needed to complete the action is not there (value: 0) doesn't mean that the first entity (10 oranges) has vanished. It only means that the action cannot be carried out (value: 0).

To put it as an equation:

Entity1(Present) x Entity2(Absent) = Action(Absent)

Second scenario (0x10 = 0): You want to give out oranges to 10 persons. The action is "to give out oranges to 10 persons." To complete the action, you must have both entities — the oranges to give out and the 10 persons you will give the oranges. But you have no (zero) oranges, so the action cannot be carried out. Relative to the action — giving out oranges — you have done nothing (zero oranges given out). However, this doesn't mean that the 10 persons vanished because there were no oranges. In other words, the fact that the other entity needed to complete the action is not there (value: 0) doesn't mean that the second entity (10 persons) has vanished. It only means that the action cannot be carried out (value: 0).

To put it as an equation:

Entity1(Absent) x Entity2(Present) = Action(Absent)

The point I'm making is that, using general relativity theory, the product of any multiplication with zero relative to the action and not the entities in the multiplication. The absence of any of the entities means that the action cannot be carried out, but the other entities don't cease to exit.

So, even in cases of 10x2x0 = 0, you can extend this logic to explain it.

An example of everyday application of this can be seen in anything. If there's no patient to be operated, the surgeon carries out no surgery, but it doesn't mean that the doctor or his surgical skills have vanished.
If a fund manager sees no good opportunity to invest in, no investment happens, but that doesn't mean that the fund manager or the cash has vanished. This is why cash is a component of any portfolio — it stays there waiting for the right opportunity to go make you more money.

Thank you for explaining it properly. I can only hope the OP understands what you explained here.
Best explanation so far
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Magmata:

By your explanations, there are immutable Law(s) by which elements of creation operates and interacts, know these laws and be free of erroneous beliefs. Am I correct?

Yes, I verily affirm this

Magmata:

Also, this immutable laws are peculiar in their operation, yet they are one, as in - from one source. Can you highlight some just as you previously pointed out that walking on water is unlawful by the nature of the law operating in our sphere.

Other examples are

1) it is the man with womb (Womb-man now called woman for short) who shall bear the child in her belly.

2) No man can be in 2 distinct places at the same period of time eg Calabar and Abuja.

3) What belongs to me, does not belong to another.

4). What is mine is always mine until I Wilfully give it away.

5) The Doing of Good is what is approved by The Owner and Creator of this world, thus even wicked men hate that which is not good.

These are many more Laws which I call Natural Law.

Magmata:

How do you open my eyes to the law (if any) that will deflate my belief that "a God sent his only son to be murdered, in order to reconcile me to himself?" Or, is the act lawful and the story True? If yes, which law is in action?

The Proof of the Truth of the Testimony is seen in the fact that

1) It is another Law that No One likes a Dirty, Filthy Thing but Clean things. Thus, if a cherished and loved thing becomes dirty, eg your plates cups and cars, is it destroyed or discarded/disposed?

Surely the answer is No, it is not destroyed, discarded or disposed but washed and cleaned, hence The Law of Cleansing and Purification which is one of the Objectives of His Visitation.

Thus, since The Lord did not wish us cut off from Him by virtue of Disposal or Discarding, therefore, He has Surely Provided for us a way that we may Always Be Near Him (Reconciliation) for as New Cars are to us, we were very very Close to Him.

But as when our things get damaged, we always discard and dispose them.

Therefore, here, God Did not just do One or 2 Things with this One Act as is popularly taught but Many. The Lord Fired One Shot and All Targets fell. For here below is another Target Acquired and Destroyed.

2) Who Did He Visit? Answer, The Worst of the worse, The most evil people on earth (which is why it is even reasonably foreseeable that they were going to Kill Him for that is what it means to be Greatly Evil, for as snake must bite and a beast must tear, so also must an evil man do that which is very Wicked.

Thus, if and when and where One Most evil man is changed from his evilness, therefore all who are less evil or as evil as he was who refused to change, are Immediately Condemned without Excuse or Defence which is why John 3:19 -21 clearly warns us, if we would listen. Thus, Another Target Pulverised.

Magmata:

I purposely chose the above case in order to understand your interpretation of the statement - "examine everything thoroughly..." what immutable law classified it as good or not good?

As I said earlier, this counsel is only understood if you can know and identify what things are good from those things which are not, for as I have explained and shown above, it is Only That which is Good that is Approved and Allowed by the Owner of this House called the World to be done and even the most bad person called evil, does not wish to be a recipient of not good.
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Magmata: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, I verily affirm this

Other examples are

1) it is the man with womb (Womb-man now called woman for short) who shall bear the child in her belly.

2) No man can be in 2 distinct places at the same period of time eg Calabar and Abuja.

3) What belongs to me, does not belong to another.

4). What is mine is always mine until I Wilfully give it away.

5) The Doing of Good is what is approved by The Owner and Creator of this world, thus even wicked men hate that which is not good.

These are many more Laws which I call Natural Law.

The Proof of the Truth of the Testimony is seen in the fact that

1) It is another Law that No One likes a Dirty, Filthy Thing but Clean things. Thus, if a cherished and loved thing becomes dirty, eg your plates cups and cars, is it destroyed or discarded/disposed?

Surely the answer is No, it is not destroyed, discarded or disposed but washed and cleaned, hence The Law of Cleansing and Purification which is one of the Objectives of His Visitation.

Thus, since The Lord did not wish us cut off from Him by virtue of Disposal or Discarding, therefore, He has Surely Provided for us a way that we may Always Be Near Him (Reconciliation) for as New Cars are to us, we were very very Close to Him.

But as when our things get damaged, we always discard and dispose them.

Therefore, here, God Did not just do One or 2 Things with this One Act as is popularly taught but Many. The Lord Fired One Shot and All Targets fell. For here below is another Target Acquired and Destroyed.

2) Who Did He Visit? Answer, The Worst of the worse, The most evil people on earth (which is why it is even reasonably foreseeable that they were going to Kill Him for that is what it means to be Greatly Evil, for as snake must bite and a beast must tear, so also must an evil man do that which is very Wicked.

Thus, if and when and where One Most evil man is changed from his evilness, therefore all who are less evil or as evil as he was who refused to change, are Immediately Condemned without Excuse or Defence which is why John 3:19 -21 clearly warns us, if we would listen. Thus, Another Target Pulverised.

As I said earlier, this counsel is only understood if you can know and identify what things are good from those things which are not, for as I have explained and shown above, it is Only That which is Good that is Approved and Allowed by the Owner of this House called the World to be done and even the most bad person called evil, does not wish to be a recipient of not good.

Hmmm...

You said and I quote "It is another Law that No One likes a Dirty, Filthy Thing but Clean things... "

And... with this law you justified the assertion that God sent his son..., but you didn't say anything about the son being murdered as part of the reconciliation scheme or not, even though you mentioned that his killing was foreseeable...

Don't reply me here.

I'll have to pop up in one of your threads later, because, for a law to be tagged universal or made standard for judgment, it has to satisfy All cases of similar pattern, otherwise it'll amount to injustice. And, God cannot be unjust.

This will be the focal point of my subsequent questions as I'll be presenting my questions unclad and without prejudice.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Magmata:

Hmmm...

You said and I quote "It is another Law that No One likes a Dirty, Filthy Thing but Clean things... "

And... with this law you justified the assertion that God sent his son..., but you didn't say anything about the son being murdered as part of the reconciliation scheme or not, even though you mentioned that his killing was foreseeable...

I did, thats why I said
".. when our things get damaged, we always discard and dispose them.

Thus, since The Lord did not wish us cut off from Him by virtue of Disposal or Discarding, therefore, He has Surely Provided for us a way that we may Always Be Near Him (Reconciliation) for as New Cars are to us, we were very very Close to Him."

This is where you appreciate the Great Power of The Lord when He says "He taketh thee in thine own plan", For as I said earlier it is guaranteeable that an evil man will murder, so therein did The Lord put His Plan of Salvation and Condemnation too (People Only concentrate on the Salvation View but do not teach or pay Due Attention to the Condemnation Side)

Magmata:

Don't reply me here.

I'll have to pop up in one of your threads later, because, for a law to be tagged universal or made standard for judgment, it has to satisfy All cases of similar pattern, otherwise it'll amount to injustice. And, God cannot be unjust.

This will be the focal point of my subsequent questions as I'll be presenting my questions unclad and without prejudice.

Thanks in advance.

Raise up any of my threads by mentioning me and I'll always come to respond therein as soon as I see it.

I look forward to hearing from you for I have seen that Truth Always Stands Surely after Examinations and Re-examination and Cross-Examinations.

Would you be interested in this post?
https://www.nairaland.com/5840996/most-dangerous-lies-those-lies#89273977

And or Or

https://www.nairaland.com/5833595/deception-deceits-world-hidden-truths#89150030
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by oluwafemiabioye(f): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

This is where "0" x .... any number = .... is the Only Exception to The Law.

There are always exceptions, there are certain numbers that neither of them are zeros and yet their product will still give a zero.
I mean
A * B = 0 where A and B is not equal to 0 we call such numbers *Zero Divisors* in Ring theory abstract algebra.
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
oluwafemiabioye:

There are always exceptions, there are certain numbers that neither of them are zeros and yet their product will still give a zero.
I mean
A * B = 0 where A and B is not equal to 0 we call such numbers *Zero Divisors* in Ring theory abstract algebra.

I'm a Naturalist and this is where if it is not naturally occurring, then I do not think it is True.

For have you ever had cause to use A x B = 0 in life?

Meanwhile pluses ,minuses, multiplication and division are natural occuring and very well utilised and it is so utilised that I observed that mathematics is about Reasonable Thinking and Connections Applicable to and for day to day living.

Thus one can see A + B = AB there is a reasonable connection here but difficulty is encountered when considering A X B= _?

Is it A X B = AB or BA or both AB and BA? grin

Those are the connections I can reasonably make, hence my answer will not be Zero but AB or BA or both! grin
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by oluwafemiabioye(f): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I'm a Naturalist and this is where if it is not naturally occurring, then I do not think it is True.

For have you ever had cause to use A x B = 0 in life?

Meanwhile pluses ,minuses, multiplication and division are natural occuring and very well utilised and it is so utilised that I observed that mathematics is about Reasonable Thinking and Connections Applicable to and for day to day living.

Thus one can see A + B = AB there is a reasonable connection here but difficulty is encountered when considering A X B= _?

Is it A X B = AB or BA or both AB and BA? grin

Those are the connections I can reasonably make, hence my answer will not be Zero but AB or BA or both! grin

You are very funny, believe it or not mathematics has applications and it has laws which must always be obeyed reason why A*B = B*A in some instances and in some other instances they won't be equal we call such the commutative property and the instance of if I have ever made use of A*B in real life or not, sir I have and I bet you that you also do every day, what maths does is to find a general rule for a thing, reason for the variables A and B, using any of the natural numbers which people are familiar with will narrow our scope reason for the A and B. Mind you the A and B can be natural numbers, integers, rational numbers, irrational number, real numbers or complex numbers and sometime even functions such as matrices, and there are different ways of dealing with all of then. Mathematics has great use the Nigerian education system sometimes don't encourage. Do you know the serial number you see on most things are not just numbers some are coded info of your death of birth and many other stuffs using modular arithmetic.
Re: Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? by Walexybobo(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
adanny01:

Na so them teach you to count, starting from zero
Olodo.
Go back to primary school.
Counting of numbers start from 0.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) / Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.