Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence (85841 Views)

Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Face - Dan Matakaya True Crime / 18yr Old Lady Acid Bath Victim Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
after God fear woman shora fun obinrin
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by debbydams(f): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by goatmeat1(f): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
omo
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by EkelediliBuhari: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
If na me
This woman don die
Why would I exist like this
We both die and meet in hell... I’ll kill her so fast she won’t have time to repent

There when we meet again and I go use brimestone burst her head... slap her hot slap

We go fight like anthonio and cleopatra every time we cross parts inside hell ... devil go tire for us

WTF!!!

22 Likes

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by angelfallz(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Gabe427:
choose your wife wisely

God bless you
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by alphaRego01(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pussy people!
Pussy people!!

Howmany times did i call u.avoid me 2021

Buh dis man?Woman pour u acid and u are saying u 4give her.well done o.pls,also avoid me

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Brunicekid(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
God, have mercy!!!
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by juman(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
The picture make me shaking.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by angelfallz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
policy12:

You will never know what an average married men is going through in their home.

Only foolish men allow themselves to go through suffering in their marriage.

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by angelfallz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
bestman09:
It's only God that saves husbands. That's why husband's like us overlook some things and act like mumu sometimes

It's because you people act like mumu that you fail to spot the dangers your wives pose to you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Angy55(f): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fear women
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by bigiyaro(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sorry man, am sure you won't be a simp in your next life.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by mich2012: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Jesus Christ!!!

His own wife?

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by donbabsaint(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Those evil, despotic beings called '' some women'' won't see anything wrong with this. But if it was the other way round, hmmmmm....

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Frustrated007: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Bigredmachine: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
released on bail... shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Marriage is not for all ....................
true sir
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by angelfallz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Angy55:
Fear women

Na lie. Nothing to fear from women.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Willy123(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
NwaAmaikpe:

He must have hurt her so bad.
He should buy her a bouquet of flowers and get his relatives to beg her.

It is a woman's world.
l pity you! I pity anybody that is link to you. Reading your comment gives me shiver. May God not let me know you.

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by pocohantas(f): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a devilish wife from the pit of hell. If reverse was the case by now feminist the world over will be baying for the man's blood and demanding for justice. Why are they keeping quiet now?

The question should be, why are you men quiet? One would have thought since you guys love yourselves so much- you would fight each others battles with the same energy you fight feminists. Alas! The reverse is the case.

Please take up the case. Change begins from you...

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Kennyswag: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Igbos are wicked

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by chubinwa(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Women are becoming more dangerous in this contemporary time

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Gabbriell: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
DICKstractor:

Terrible.

Fear women

Sometimes, I wonder if it's actually the devil that deceived eve in the garden or it's eve that compelled the devil to give her the fruit since her hands couldn't reach that far

This is serious grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by mich2012: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Behind every makeup, there is witch ready to destroy you.

The woman you will marry, will determine the quality of life you will get.

Choose wisely

True
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
When you notice the person you're marrying has anger issue, run.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Kennyswag: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

you too dey laugh grin grin
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by grim33(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mgtow guys mgtow

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Omoluabi16(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
I wish our leaders were bold to make some of these an eye-for-an-eye law. All these evil crimes will reduce.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Fiscus105(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Oh God! What will kill me don't let me like it and what I will like don't let it kill me ooo

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
yankeenowo:
HE WAS NOT BORN BLIND, HIS WIFE DID THIS TO HIM

This is Inspector Dan Matakaya Mwaka, a 31 year old police officer. Mr Mwaka was not born with this frightening appearance. What you see is the result of a normal argument he had with his wife.

One day, Dan and his wife had an argument about a house issue. He says it seemed a normal argument like any married couple and later left for work. He had a night shift so he came back home in the morning around 05:30 hours and went straight to the bed to have some sleep.

This is the moment his wife chose to come and pour acid solution on his face. Then she ran away. But it was not enough for her to spoil his face, she also acted horribly so that he couldn't escape the bedroom. She had poured water on the floor and connected it to electricity then locked the door. As soon as Dan stepped on the floor, he was electrocuted and fainted. Neighbour who had herd him shouting for help forced themselves in his house and opened the door to his room, switched off electricity and rushed him to the hospital.

He had screamed so loud for help before his neighbors came and found him in his despair. They rushed him to hospital and luckily his life was saved, but unfortunately not his eyes. Inspector Dan permanently lost his sight and now completely blind.

His wife was arrested, then released later on bail. He says he forgave her but he is not going to abandon the charges against her. He only met her at the court and all she said was that she doesn't know why she did what she did.

This is how a random conversation with a simple disagreement can lead to tragedy. He adds that every single day he lives is a struggle. All because someone could not manage her anger and emotions. Inspector Dan is just one of the many men that have suffered extreme domestic violence at the hands of evil wives. So sad.

Source : https://www./186223088874648/permalink/884252759071674/?app=fbl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMNTOH4MaQ

Help push to front page for wider lesson on temperance and anger control

This is truly a sad story but OP while you are doing a campaign to get support for the victim i need to remind that police officers, in whatever rank, are not popular right now given their record of atrocities and the recount of many of their victims. I hate to generalize, all police officers are suspects of civilian torture, they are killer squads. Many of them will be rewarded by karma, some sooner than others.

I wish this officer well.

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by fineboynl(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
more like men are becoming too weak in this present generation. so many are not using their head God gave to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me!