Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,334 members, 6,102,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 06:50 PM

Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 (27886 Views)

Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes / Tiwa Savage Reacts As CityFM OAPs Are Caught On Video Mocking Female Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Synord: 11:00am On Jan 13
In this article, we examine the Top Five New Female Artistes in Nigeria that music listeners should be on the look out for, in terms of their music, performances and overall career growth in 2021.

This list examines female artistes that achieved considerable amount of success in 2020 and are positioned to achieve the mainstream success come 2021.

We came up with the list bearing in mind certain criteria such as Talent, Financial backing, Label and Management Strength, Branding of the Artistes, social media acceptance and the strength of their debut singles.

Here is our list of the Top Five New Female Artistes to Watch Out For in 2021.

1) Liya - Abdulsalam Suliyat Modasola aka Liya is a Nigerian Singer and Linguistic Graduate from the University of Ilorin.The singer had released singles like Be my vibe, Trust Issues, Abedi Pele amidst many other songs before she was sighted by DMW helms man , Davido and signed to the Label in 2020. Her Debut Single "Melo" Produced by Zaki Magic was released to rave reviews and doing pretty well on the airwaves.

2) Candybleakz - Born Akiode Blessing, CandyBleakz is an indigenous female rapper that came into limelight after winning the upcoming Artist of the year award in 2020 at the Afrika Shine. Shortly after the award, she featured two street music champions, Zlatan Ibile and Naira Marley on the single "Owo Osu".

The rapper popularly called Lady Dragon also dropped songs like Kelegbe, Virus feat Idowest, Won La and Soro Soke. She landed a deal with top label, Chocolate City in 2020 thus positioning her as a serious contender in the Nigerian music industry come 2021.

3) Raybekah - Arionola Chinonso Rebecca popularly called Raybekah is a Nigerian female vocalist and recording artiste. The Mass Communication graduate of Osun State University achieved prominence with her sonorous instagram freestyle videos with themes centered mostly on love, relationship and heart breaks.

Some of the popular freestyles include Boo, Kigbe, Waiting, Tighter, Love and many more. Her debut single "Kigbe" produced by Tee piano was released in 2020 to rave reviews and Nigerians are looking forward to what the beautiful singer will be dishing out in 2021.

4) Fave - Godsfavour Chidozie is an upcoming singer and songwriter popularly known as Fave. The female singer started gaining prominence in late 2019 and 2020 when she released singles like M.O.M.M.S (Me or Mask My Sins) and DAL (Dead Ass love). It was until the release of her freestyle turned single titled "NBU" (Nobody But You) in April 2020, that she started gaining the much deserved attention.

The song started off as a freestyle on twitter before fellow artiste, Jimmi Abdul reached out to her with a beat birthing this viral song. The song has gotten co-signs from industry giants like Mr Eazi, Adekunle Gold, Bizzle Osikoya, among others and a lot of listeners are looking forward to what she has to offer for the industry come 2021.

5) Vee Iye - Victoria Adeyele is a Nigerian Singer and songwriter. In 2020, she participated in the Big Brother Naija (lockdown) Edition show and emerged 4th Runner up. Prior to her participation in the house, she had been pulling major strings in the Nigerian music scene including landing a performance at Nigerian Rap Duo, Show Dem Camp's Palmwine Music Festival in 2019.

She showcased her vocal prowess while in the house to the delight of lovers of good music in Nigeria and across Africa who commented her mastery of the music art. Her debut 2020 single " Show" is doing well on the airwaves .

Source - https://naijatastic.com/page/discover?p=top-five-new-female-artistes-to-breakout-in-2021

Written by Iamsynord . Iamsynord is a freelance Writer and Entertainment lawyer . He is interested in working with creatives and entertainment brands across Nigeria as it relates to intellectual property and rights therein , contracts , Deals and AnR services .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Synord: 11:13am On Jan 13
Liya
Candy Bleakz
Raybekah
Fave

2 Shares

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Synord: 11:31am On Jan 13
Vee

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Synord: 11:31am On Jan 13
.I will love to wish everyone a happy new year . Surviving 2020 is indeed worth celebrating but what is your plan and goal for 2021 .

I can assure you it is not enough to pray , make resolutions and declarations . You must also be prepared to Work seriously towards your goals .

A lot of people are dependent on white collar jobs solely and forget that the Nigerian economy is not favourable to the Average citizen .

Everyday taxes , increase in commodity price , lack of infrastructure and enabling business environment for business and startups etc . It is almost like Nigeria Is set up to frustrate you .

I earn 6 figures a month as a lawyer with a start up firm but it’s still really never enough . If not for my affiliate and digital marketing skills , only God know where I for day . Maybe I for don day do yahoo yahoo now .

Programming , Data science and Digital marketing are very reliable alternative source of income or business anyone can venture into and be rest assured of steady significant income in Nigeria . If you are interested you can check the link in my signature .

Financial Independence in 2021

A lot of people might know me as a writer on here . A lot of others might not ( you can check my threads and see if I have been an active writer since 2015 ) . I am also a lawyer and I have a credible reputation on this platform . I don’t do scams or encourage people to go into unreliable ventures I am not sure of its legality .

Technology

Google it . Do your research . Check any other available means you can gather information from . You will realize that any job related to technology is the most secured and one of the highest paying jobs around the world with little or no hassles .

Programming , Digital marketing , Cloud computing , name it . As long as it is related to technology ,it is yielding good money .

Digital/Affiliate Marketing .

One of the things I tell people is that nobody can deceive you if you make your own research and findings . Let nobody sweet talk you . Find out and have a mind of your own . Nobody should force you by fire by force to make money . It is only when you understand the value and the work required that you should continue and contact me for more info and registration .

I do not need to hype the benefits of the knowledge and value you get to have well you know about the concept of digital/affiliate marketing .

This same knowledge changed my life and raised my income significantly as a side hustle , earning over 100k in few months . .

I wouldn’t do to much talk on here . Please check out this thread to know more on this legally backed up and sustainable source of income you can explore to achieve the financial independence that you crave .

I am always available for any questions and inquiries you may have . Feel free to Pm me or text my WhatsApp line .

You can also click on the link in my signature directly to access more info .

Website link

https://easymarket.com.ng/

Nairaland Link

https://www.nairaland.com/6289756/experience-making-income-through-digital

My phone contact is also there for further clarifications or directions .

May we all a financially rewarding 2021 but the power to achieve a financially stable and flourishing 2021 is in your hands .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by SILENTandSMART2: 11:45am On Jan 13
where's gucci dat girl dey sing nah undecided

lasss lasss all of them nah scam but i love dat candy she sing like confirm thug wink

all is well smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Synord: 12:47pm On Jan 13
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by DanceVille(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13
That Liya girl is very pretty and has a good and sonorous voice... Candybleak is a street incredible female rapper..

Haven't heard of others, but gonna check them out.

3 Likes

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Pickieox(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13
Have you ever noticed this? You hardly see a female artiste featuring another female artiste in the Nigeria entertainment industry. You know why? Find the answer yourself...

Join us at Christ Love International Theatre aka CLIT EMPIRE

Follow us on Twitter: houseofclit
Like our Facebook Page: CLIT EMPIRE

God bless you as you do so...

2 Likes

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by yhdfgdt56: 3:31pm On Jan 13
SILENTandSMART2:
where's gucci fat girl dey sing nah undecided

lasss lasss all of them nah scam but i love dat candy she sing like confirm thug wink

all is well smiley
Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Moferere: 3:32pm On Jan 13
Okay o
Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Dididrumz(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13
And you did not mention Tems?

Reybekha, that girl is fire...

4 Likes

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Duridadi: 3:32pm On Jan 13
angry....DJ Cuppy where u undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by OYENIYIJK: 3:32pm On Jan 13
Heard only of Liya before wink

Will check others out cheesy
Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by chibwike(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13
Where is Tems??

1 Like

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by HeadShot: 3:33pm On Jan 13
undecided

I saw Suliyat Up there... Aka liya
What's a Yoruba Muslim woman doing without hijabs and niqab...

Even doing secular songs....

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by HeadShot: 3:34pm On Jan 13
chibwike:
Where is Tems??

She's not on the same level with them...

3 Likes

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by teacherbim(f): 3:34pm On Jan 13
Vee is talented

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Topmaike007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13
Anyone that has breassst like cuppy will be my favourite, others is no no to me

1 Like

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Xzellentgraphic: 3:35pm On Jan 13
Tems is my number 1

1 Like

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by emerged01(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13
chibwike:
Where is Tems??

Tems na big fish now

3 Likes

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by alekside(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13
chibwike:
Where is Tems??
Eneminu07:
Tems and liya
Dididrumz:
And you did not mention Tems?

Reybekha, that girl is fire...
Tems is no longer an upcoming Artist.

3 Likes

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Mogajunior(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13
As a female artiste in Nigeria, you need to be on par with the likes of Tiwa, Yemi Alade and a few others before you will be truly recognised. The only industry really favourable to women is the movie industry which is why we see them excelling ahead of their male counterparts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by olanreyman(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13
Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13
Most of these gals are not serious about the craft or they have poor management.
Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by popweezy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13
simi and niniola are the only female artistes we have currently in Nigeriacry.

2 Likes

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by popweezy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13
alekside:
Tems is no longer an upcoming Artist.
wetin she cum be
Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by 2shaw: 3:39pm On Jan 13
Top 5 trash noise naking artists we got here
Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by alekside(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13
popweezy:
wetin she cum be
When compared with the listed Artists.

1 Like

Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by Medicinest: 3:43pm On Jan 13
Rubbish list
Re: Top Five New Female Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 by denny97797: 3:44pm On Jan 13
I saw Suliyat Up there... Aka liyaWhat's a Yoruba Muslim woman doing without hijabs and niqab... Even doing secular songs.... Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) / Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.