Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days (52313 Views)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) / Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) / Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by pickatyouu: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na for people way dey depend on only mark for daily bread.
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Lisaint(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
The problem is not tunde ednut

But IG itself

Instagram has been blocking accounts recently even without breaking any community guideline

This issues has been going on for a while now
But it’s just coming to limelight Because it happened to a vIP

even thier page on fb is filed with complain

The funniest thing there is immediately you message their customer care!

They will ask you to write a code on cardboard for identity

Once you send it to them
That’s all they won’t reply you again

Restart the same process all over again
They won’t reply after the photo upload

6 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Ugandatales: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
NextD18:
If you should make the blacklist of any social media forum, you'll keep getting frustrated until you leave the forum.

I vividly remembered how Instagram frustrated Speedy Darlington then, he was almost banned 9 times, if not more. Baba kukuma leave am migrate to snapchat.

Now Tunde, they allowed him hit 1 million followers, did giveaway of 1 million this morning before getting blocked again. This is frustrating, he should just migrate to 2go or onlyfans for his blogging activities.

His onlyfan handle will be SexyTunde_la_biitch
His 2go handle will be TundeThings_OnPoint.

Lol! Is 2go still existing?

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by olu98: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
The guy lack bad attitude he just dey blovk anyone anyhow he no send

With all the "NO ONE IS ABOVE BLOCKING" he keeps shouting, he can never block davido and Dino melaye even if them call him filthy names.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by SAMBARRY: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Marvieduke:
Who this guy really offend?
too many people dey envy am lipsrsealed
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Adakintroy: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
NextD18:
If you should make the blacklist of any social media forum, you'll keep getting frustrated until you leave the forum.

I vividly remembered how Instagram frustrated Speedy Darlington then, he was almost banned 9 times, if not more. Baba kukuma leave am migrate to snapchat.

Now Tunde, they allowed him hit 1 million followers, did giveaway of 1 million this morning before getting blocked again. This is frustrating, he should just migrate to 2go or onlyfans for his blogging activities.

His onlyfan handle will be SexyTunde_la_biitch
His 2go handle will be TundeThings_OnPoint.

Using money to purchase or bait followers. Maybe Instagram is starting to have a soul. They frustrated with using money to claim everything..maybe trump got to them like that. A wealthy man just shot to the top just like that and became president. Even though he come across as stupid to them. So now they want only real smart people on their platform. Not people who are popular for no real reason. You the problem with them then. they need substance.

So many people with no real contributions. Look what a single man did to tweeter. A single man.

Hate him or love him see what he did for or to tweeter.

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Ugandatales: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kobicove:

What offence did your friend commit?

He wasn't specific, but said some people reported his page. He runs a hip hop page and post about American hip hop artists.
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Jazzman01: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Somebody wants him dead in the entertainment industry. But what could be the reason for the deletion

The boy is just too rude and unrefined. if you saw his posts before his page was deleted again, you will see he continued cursing and abusing people as usual. I believe his nasty attitude is the reason for his incessant failures in the entertainment industry. He needs to be humble.

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by iamphill: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
If i was Tunde ednut now i will be developing my own social media app all indigenous and bring all my followers from Instagram on there and give Instagram a run for their money, till they will be forced to reach out to me and attempt a buy over which i will give at an enormous rate and also put some caveat that will allow me at least 30% of ownership thats if at all i even want to sell in the first place....

Though dude neds to work on his attitude and ego but think big and keeping the money coming........

5 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
citygarden:
The 1m followers might be fake, maybe that’s the reason why is account is blocked

But he had like 100,000 comments. That can't be fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Slynation(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Slynation(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
abragr8:
Tunde Ednut, if you are hearing me, just go to Webmasters section of Nairaland and contact some of those guys there to help you design an African Response to Instagram. Yes you heard me well. Own your own App that can snatch millions of users from Instagram.

Check it all, those who started these leading APPs were all rejected by other established APPs before them.
That wouldn't be an easy task at all....it will take something special and unique to dethrone Instagram....!!

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
no mind him his whala is too much imagine coming back with his new account and block Mr macaroni again just because he corrected
him to change his ways
olu98:

With all the "NO ONE IS ABOVE BLOCKING" he keeps shouting, he can never block davido and Dino melaye even if them call him filthy names.
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Ayobami7(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by yorke1: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
You people saying he should build his own App and give Instagram a run for their money.
My question is: How many number of fan base? Someone with 2.6m fans before he was banned.
You better not mislead someone into doing or taking the wrong step.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by juniorstar(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
nawa ooh after all them dancing shirtless video. them no block am na when he drop 1mill naim dem block am. them want wreck dis guy Instagram calebrity.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why is Instagram being a bully
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by PericomaNwankwo: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lol now he will rest. Reminds me of when Queen Cersei showed Bealish that information isn't power, power is power. Now he will rest, I know how it feels, when facebook block you and you get better client, you open another fb add client Dem block you again, omo say you he hustler no dey this one, you must tire godi

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Nicepoker(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tunde head nuts.
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Centcanada: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Facebook and tweeter re using their talent to hunt people down but they forgot that nothing last forever. I wonder what this Tunde of a guy did that will make them frustrate his life knowing fully well that he is a real time hustler. Anyway, I do not blame them, we support evil that is why evil are hunting us back. Because I can remembered many times if I post things that concern us all here on nairaland, nairaland and his team will not allow it to show rather they will hide it or suppressed it.
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
juniorstar:
nawa ooh after all them dancing shirtless video. them no block am na when he drop 1mill naim dem block am. them want wreck dis guy Instagram calebrity.

Congrats to the winner. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Joro will be so happy about it
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Nerro042: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Slynation:
That wouldn't be an easy task at all....it will take something special and unique to dethrone Instagram....!!

Spot on bro. The social media page is already set not much can change anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by apasino01: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
abragr8:
Tunde Ednut, if you are hearing me, just go to Webmasters section of Nairaland and contact some of those guys there to help you design an African Response to Instagram. Yes you heard me well. Own your own App that can snatch millions of users from Instagram.

Check it all, those who started these leading APPs were all rejected by other established APPs before them.
instagram will still be instagram

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Kieel: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fake news!!!!
Why you dey lie like this
Nigerians are so quick to judge and drop nasty comment without checking this information on Instagram to see if it is genuine or not

I just checked and his account is active

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by apasino01: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kieel:
Fake news!!!!
Why you dey lie like this
Nigerians are so quick to judge and drop nasty comment without checking this information on Instagram to see if it is genuine or not

I just checked and his account is active
Try change that your phone
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by iamJ(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
gopel8052:
Freedom is an illusion.

u done dey boot up
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Jazzman01: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Centcanada:
Facebook and tweeter re using their talent to hunt people down but they forgot that nothing last forever. I wonder what this Tunde of a guy did that will make them frustrate his life knowing fully well that he is a real time hustler. Anyway, I do not blame them, we support evil that is why evil are hunting us back. Because I can remembered many times if I post things that concern us all here on nairaland, nairaland and his team will not allow it to show rather they will hide it or suppressed it.

You don't know anything about Tundeednut thats why you are talking like this. That guy is a bully. So rude and proud. He insults and blocks his followers anyhow but they cant talk because of the crumbs he gives them at random. Anybody with his kind of attitude can't go far in life. You can see the way he keeps failing in the entertainment industry and other fields he has tried.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by 360clips: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Instagram is fvucking bullshit and bogus as shit! It's how they've been deleting everyone's account cus of little offenses! IG employees are bunch of gay ass brokenhearted men with no lives! But the envy and jealousy on social media is crazy! Damn! And I was just on this guy's social media page just yesterday! Can swear the moment he created his new page, he's hater quickly followed him and started monitoring him. And the thing bout social media you can never know your haters and what they're plotting to do to you! They can even be the ones always commenting and liking pics and vids! Damn!

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Jabs101:
here is why it was deleted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7c73lxdbsY
Valid points raised. This ban is actually detrimental to his business and a very serious issue. He might have to do a lot of refunds in the end, influencer marketing is a very solid business but the dream can be cut short all of a sudden.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days by Kieel: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
apasino01:
Try change that your phone

Baba park well
Tried to check some of his post but didn't pop up
It's deleted truly

That guy wey collect one Million go don b happy sey d money enter his account before IG do tunde ednut gbege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Ijebuu Dressed-up Like A Lady In A New Movie / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.