Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State (34402 Views)

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by idahme(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
It's the devil

I agree, the police should arrest him for drilling a well he wasn't payed to drill.

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by KayB: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
It's your world, continue to rule the gullible
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by olisaEze(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
So what’s d police supposed to do with dis matter na, jail them for falling in love with each other?
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Laxra: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
There’s something that Nigerians and our police are doing that’s funny.
Abeg which law allow police to arrest people that has not broken any law,abi infidelity na crime?
The police even bring pick up truck to arrest.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by cococandy(f): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
delishpot:
Na wa o. Nigerian police are being used as tools for domestic quarrels.
Na allegation naim dem arrest people ontop. Such a shame people are supporting this opression because they read DNA and Adultery from a woman. The war and violence against women is real.

Can a woman arrest her husband and a random woman simply because she susoects them of infidelity? Usingbteligion and culture to terrorise women. Its well.
if she has money or connections, she can.

Nigerian police are for sale to the highest bidder.

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by delishpot: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
cococandy:
if she has money or connections, she can.

Nigerian police are for sale to the highest bidder.

Its such a shame really cry
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Halo22: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
I was once told that one guy who is a leader in the choir department of a church was sleeping with people's wives anyhow and I doubted it. If a pastor could even kolobi somebody's wife, that means the guy's own is likely true.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by sylve11: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
I blame all of u who delight in reading stupid news,

society is part of the problem and not solution in nigeria,

I keep advocating for strong community everyday, a strong community is like a big brother who will stake his life to protect you.

see most of the silly problems we have in Nigeria and the world in because the community structure had been weakened. if there were good COMMUNITY structure, the community is supposed to know all it's members.

a community that will vouch for you when strangers don't trust you, a community that will expend resources to help you reach your potential.

a community that isolate itself cannot stand the government, it must reach out to other communities. so they can speak with one voice, against crime and other vices in our society,

when the society isolate itself, criminals like Bishop will build infrastructure for the community with Ill gotten wealth, the community has no power then to condemn crime.

All these your write-ups are nothing but a wish, you know it's mere wish........... cool
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Becos of this issue of paternity fraud going on now,any pregnant woman i see on the road na bad eye i take dey look them
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by wink2015(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
FCMB Matter just they spread like coronavirus.

If the can of worm is open

Many big men in high places go fall O !

We used to hear of fornication among university, polytechnic and colleges of education student.

Now older men and older women that claimed to be married are now playing faster game betraying their marriage vow.

Is the changing times we are responsible for all this?

SEX is so power.

It can bring powerful men down !

We saw it in the case of Pastor Fatoyinbo who luckily escaped prosecution via the court verdict when Timi Dakolo wife accused him of sexual misconduct.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by pek(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
How's this a criminal case? Nigerian police and misplaced priority.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by banio: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
agitator:
This one strong oooooh, angry angry angry

Which offence the police go tag them with grin grin grin

Already the husband lawyer has filled a petition with the following charges " acts of abatement conspiracy, causing his wife series of abortion, criminal trespass, ADULTERY and threat to life
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Emmahunk(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
agitator:

Is the mail pastor responsible for the child? and not the mother?

He is an accomplice. Without him luring the woman out, she would have probably been home with the child when he fell sick
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by EmekaA125(m): 5:59am On Jan 14, 2021
Queenlovely:
I blame all of u who delight in reading stupid news,

society is part of the problem and not solution in nigeria,

I keep advocating for strong community everyday, a strong community is like a big brother who will stake his life to protect you.

see most of the silly problems we have in Nigeria and the world in because the community structure had been weakened. if there were good COMMUNITY structure, the community is supposed to know all it's members.

a community that will vouch for you when strangers don't trust you, a community that will expend resources to help you reach your potential.

a community that isolate itself cannot stand the government, it must reach out to other communities. so they can speak with one voice, against crime and other vices in our society,

when the society isolate itself, criminals like Bishop will build infrastructure for the community with Ill gotten wealth, the community has no power then to condemn crime.
Gibberish.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by EmekaA125(m): 6:04am On Jan 14, 2021
JovialJune:
Toh some men and the stupid urge to chook any available hole, not minding if they are married women, dogs.
Just like most married women and their disgraceful urge of removing their panties to any available dick (Pastor, husband's apprentice, colleague, office boss, gateman, driver, houseboy, Facebook boyfriend, old school mate, social media lover etc) not minding their marital status. She-goats.

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Iseoluwa2050(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
God go punish them Because they are disgrace those good man of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) / Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.