Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Can I Retrieve My Money Help Pls! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Retrieve My Money Help Pls! (448 Views)

How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? / Paypal Don Finish My Money, Help Oo / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My Money Help Pls! by Freeda08: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good day Nairalander
Few years ago my mother and I invested in someone's business for 1 and half years he paid us our dividends monthly then one day he stopped

After so many back and forth I realised there were other investors totalling our money to 28m
He couldn't account for the money all he kept saying was his sales rep duped him how much was he duped of he is more saying

Pls how best can we retrieve our money, police will just extort us and do nothing

My mom hasnt been herself that was suppose to be her retirement money

If you know what we can do pls help and drop information I am begging pls
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money Help Pls! by Kriss216: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fight fire with fire. Contact me if you need guys to waylay him.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money Help Pls! by kaysir095: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Any signed agreement?
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money Help Pls! by kalu61(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Report to EFCC.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money Help Pls! by SavageResponse(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Freeda08:
Good day Nairalander
Few years ago my mother and I invested in someone's business for 1 and half years he paid us our dividends monthly then one day he stopped

After so many back and forth I realised there were other investors totalling our money to 28m
He couldn't account for the money all he kept saying was his sales rep duped him how much was he duped of he is more saying

Pls how best can we retrieve our money, police will just extort us and do nothing

My mom hasnt been herself that was suppose to be her retirement money

If you know what we can do pls help and drop information I am begging pls

First find out if the guy has any assets you can seize and sell
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money Help Pls! by hakeem4(m): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

First find out if the guy has any assets you can seize and sell
seizing them without court order?
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money Help Pls! by SavageResponse(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
hakeem4:
seizing them without court order?

He needs to first confirm that there are assets in existence before approaching a court for an order otherwise you could spend money on legal expenses only to later discover that there is really nothing to seize.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DW ARERBEN Is Now Turning To Be A PONZI Investment / Is Racksterli Really Paying? Find Out!!!��� / 100 Investors, 100k Investment, 100 Days, 100% ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.