Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations (2444 Views)

Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations / How Do I Pay To Advertise On Nairaland / Learn How To Advertise On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Want the world to know about your business and services? Then you need to advertise on Cool Fm and Wazobia Fm and their sister stations.
With station in Lagos,which cater to listeners in Lagos and neighboring states as well as stations in Port Harcourt, Abuja,Kano and Onitsha.
These stations transmit to their host state and to other neighboring states.
It will indeed be a good investment to key in into these strategically situated mass media to advertise to your target audience for your various adverts and announcements.
More informations on request.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by harpy4(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
What does it cost to run a regular marketing ad on there?
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
harpy4:
What does it cost to run a regular marketing ad on there?
Depends on the interested station and time.
For example,the rate for Lagos stations differ from other stations. Timing is also a very crucial factor to consider. So do let us know what exactly you have in mind so you can be appropriately advised.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Doing business without advertising is like blinking in the dark.
Advertise today and let the world know your goods and services.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Advertisement is the bedrock of any business.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Advertise today and let the world know your trade and craft.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Open the world of possibilities to your business and crafts today through advertising.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Reach your target audience when you advertise on mass media. Advertising is the soul and backbone of any business.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2021
It's a good day to let the world know about your business and services.
Advertise and reach your target audience today.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Step into the world of limitless opportunities when you advertise your product and services.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2021
Let the world know your business and services. Advertise today and experience the wonders of advertising.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Expand your customer base through the medium of advertising. Advertising ensures you reach your potential clients and buyers.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2021
Let the world know about your business and services. Take advantage of the opportunities of advertising on radio and see the results in increased sales and patronage.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Get your business under the spot light. Let the world know about your business and services.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Let the world know your business and services. Maximize the potential in media advertising and watch your business grow in leaps and bounds.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by harpy4(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2021
themayor4542:

Depends on the interested station and time.
For example,the rate for Lagos stations differ from other stations. Timing is also a very crucial factor to consider. So do let us know what exactly you have in mind so you can be appropriately advised.

Wazobia or 9ja info in Port Harcourt. Give me an estimate or sth
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2021
harpy4:

Wazobia or 9ja info in Port Harcourt. Give me an estimate or sth

Thanks for reaching out.
But it will be honestly difficult to give you an estimate as i don't know what your budget and purpose is.
Perhaps i can send you the comprehensive rate card that comprises of all options,time belts and how much they all cost.
Please kindly send a Pm or drop your email address so i can get it accros to you. That way you can make a more informed decision.
Thanks again for your enquiry.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by harpy4(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2021
themayor4542:

Thanks for reaching out.
But it will be honestly difficult to give you an estimate as i don't know what your budget and purpose is.
Perhaps i can send you the comprehensive rate card that comprises of all options,time belts and how much they all cost.
Please kindly send a Pm or drop your email address so i can get it accros to you. That way you can make a more informed decision.
Thanks again for your enquiry.

That'll be great. Ijongomichael@gmail.com
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by marissa00: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2021
naijareportnow..com
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2021
harpy4:

That'll be great. Ijongomichael@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2021
marissa00:
naijareportnow..com
How do you mean please?
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by harpy4(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2021
themayor4542:

Sent.

Not delivered.

Recheck: ijongomichael@gmail.com
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2021
harpy4:

Not delivered.

I've resent it. Please kindly check your spam folder if you can't locate it in your inbox.
Thanks.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
harpy4:

Not delivered.

Hi. I'd like to find out if you eventually got the mail.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by Pinetfranceshan: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
This is not professional. People should be advertising on your station but your advertising here that people should advertise with you.

Worst you can do that'll still be a little proffessional is to run a paid ad on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by SATANN: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Pinetfranceshan:
This is not professional. People should be advertising on your station but your advertising here that people should advertise with you.

Worst you can do that'll still be a little proffessional is to run a paid ad on Nairaland.
guy shut up

1 Like

Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Bring your business and services to the notice of the world through advertising. Advertising ensures your potential clients and buyer to locate and find you.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by harpy4(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
themayor4542:

Hi. I'd like to find out if you eventually got the mail.

Positive. I got it. Will give u a response soon
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Advertising is the lifeline of any business.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Take your business and services to the next level through advertising. Advertising is the soul and heartbeat of every business.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2021
You really cannot go wrong with advertising. Advertising ensures your business and services get noticed even in the midst of several competing businesses.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Take your business to the next level through the opportunities in advertising. Reach out to your potential clients and customers when you advertise. And watch your business kick into a new gear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2011 Dv Lottery Has Begin / Training: How Drycleaning And Laundry Works A To Z / Browse And Download On Unlimited Bandwidth Free Offcharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.