Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai (75239 Views)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Funke Akindele Steps Out In A Native Attire For This Event [photos] / Paul Okoye Carries His Twin Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Tundethomson: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Actress Funke Akindele and her twin boys are presently on vacation in Dubai.

Funke Akindele and the twins arrived Dubai days ago following the release of her Omo Ghetto movie in selected Cinemas in the United Arab Emirates.

In some of the videos shared from the ongoing vacation, Funke’s twin boys are seen having fun with at a restaurant and in their hotel room in Jumeirah, Dubai.

Funke Akindele welcomed the twin boys in 2018.

Watch videos of Funke Akindele and her twins below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEPksGf9b3M

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Dxclusive(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Family's joy....me sef want twins grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Pickieox(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Oya give them...This lady's story reminds me of two things:

1. Never give up when God has not given up on you...

2. Follow your heart and do what makes you happy...

Join us at Christ Love International Theatre aka CLIT EMPIRE

Follow us on Twitter: houseofclit
Like our Facebook Page: CLIT EMPIRE

God bless you as you do so...

70 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by BtOLAD(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
dannyspeejay:
Na wa ooooo I never enter first to comment

U go try harder next time grin

All the best to her.... cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by dannyspeejay(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na wa ooooo I never enter first to comment

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by ebabs: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by NwaNimo1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why is this nonsense front page news?

[img]https://media./images/456d1b24ff6b985159a4c881ac1f1efb/tenor.gif[/img]

and who is this person self?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by MilesMaxwell: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Happy vacation

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by afinotanjnr(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good wishes

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Commonguy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omo this year nah for u oo Funke
see gbadument

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Abilistic(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Awwwwww

They are so cute, I love twins

16 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by mattsvibes: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Iya ibeji

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
One of them looks like falz the bad guygrin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by arazanbal: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
watin make she dy hide d children face ?? , abi dm nor resemble d her husband wy she say she born dm for ??

34 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by debbydams(f): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beautiful cheesy I love twins but

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by johnkay1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
G

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by PrinceVM(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
up till down she sha no won show d world der face ���

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Mightymanna(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Emiratis are making huge money from tourism

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Naijaarchive(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Cute

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by tardell007(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by iampeterben(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:
Oya give them...This lady's story reminds me of two things:

1. Never give up when God has not given up on you...

2. Follow your heart and do what makes you happy...

Join us at Christ Love International Theatre aka CLIT EMPIRE

Follow us on Twitter: houseofclit
Like our Facebook Page: CLIT EMPIRE

God bless you as you do so...

Clit as in Clitoris?

14 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by marshalcarter: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
The same Funke one pastor said she wouldn't give birth
na baba God get final approval

11 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by RedChiefPriest: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you work hard then it's normal to enjoy wella
Na this lady and toyin dey work hard pass
Kudos to her
Enjoy life

14 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Seyzcham91(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
NwaNimo1:
Why is this nonsense front page news?

[img]https://media./images/456d1b24ff6b985159a4c881ac1f1efb/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by seanwilliam(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
arazanbal:
watin make she dy hide d children face ?? , abi dm nor resemble d her husband wy she say she born dm for ??
so are you trying to advise the husband to do DNA?

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by HeadShot: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Adopted twins....

Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
So I go just wake up begin dey look for Tory about people wey no know me. So I go dey talk about am to people, so of all the wahala wey baba put is 2tru, na this one we go o use make rice come down back to the 8k original price from 40k wey baba moohari increase am to

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by tot(f): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Very talented and hardworking lady, not like the "other ones" that full the industry now.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Pickieox(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Clit as in Clitoris?

No, it's not like that... Anyways, are you the one in your profile pics? Can I send you a pm? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.