Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai (75284 Views)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Funke Akindele Steps Out In A Native Attire For This Event [photos] / Paul Okoye Carries His Twin Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Fheelzz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Happy for her
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by danono: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Another FCMB may be loading

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Abalado(f): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Heavenly father pls bless me beyond my control

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:

No, it's not like that... Anyways, are you the one in your profile pics? Can I send you a pm? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah that's me ..
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fantastic
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Pickieox(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Yeah that's me ..

My hand scratched so I'd already sent a pm...
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by AuroraB(f): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
HeadShot:
Adopted twins....

Hmmm
...wagbayi cool cool grin
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by cosmos1440: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:
Oya give them...This lady's story reminds me of two things:

1. Never give up when God has not given up on you...

2. Follow your heart and do what makes you happy...

Join us at Christ Love International Theatre aka CLIT EMPIRE

Follow us on Twitter: houseofclit
Like our Facebook Page: CLIT EMPIRE

God bless you as you do so...

Do you know the meaning of clit ?
I am sure you don't, if not you won't mention Jesus and that word in one sentence.
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by hopexter(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dxclusive:
Family's joy....me sef want twins grin

Don't be too disappointed if it doesn't come wink
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
debbydams:
Beautiful cheesy I love twins but

... but you no go gree make I fucck you, pour my semen inside your toto.
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Pickieox(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
cosmos1440:

Do you know the meaning of clit ?
I am sure you don't, if not you won't mention Jesus and that word in one sentence.

Don't jump to conclusion it's C. L. I. T.
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Grand194: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
Do you need a logo

Quote me.

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by ofiko123(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nice one....
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Omoslim26: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
dannyspeejay:
Na wa ooooo I never enter first to comment

Baba no go enter depression bcus of Ftc oo dem no dey give 1kobo for Ftc abeg ooooo

Just let them carry their FTC dey go

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Omoslim26: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Abalado:
Heavenly father pls bless me beyond my control

Wrong prayer brother wrong prayer

rather pray for God to bless you beyond your expectations

if something goes out of your control it has a high chance of becoming unbecoming

God no go shame Us
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by majamajic(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
That hotel is close to 700k a night

If not more than by now

15% of occupants are always Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
HeadShot:
Adopted twins....
Hmmm
FBI. . Mission report. . Funke akindele twins. .
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by debbydams(f): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

... but you no go gree make I fucck you, pour my semen inside your toto.

I can ban u for this
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Ayoleeboy007: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
All these twins never still grow up till now
Abi them no dey grow
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by wumi2017(f): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Miracle1991: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Diaree........ beware of Corona
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by bewla(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dxclusive:
Family's joy....me sef want twins grin
why them they bend self
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Ustexas: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Dxclusive(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
hopexter:

Don't be too disappointed if it doesn't come wink

I can see it coming tongue
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Dxclusive(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
bewla:
why them they bend self
Meself no know oo
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:

So of all the acronyms na CLIT una see... I just hope ur gatherings are not filled with the likes of pastor Weaver and co because the calamities awaiting such is unimaginable.. CLIT EMPIRE/ house of clit... I no trust una sam sam but continue undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by branditechture: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beautiful!
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by branditechture: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beautiful!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by 77up(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:

Imagine the acronym you are able to come up with, says alot undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
What a lovely family.

The only twins I have are attached to my black mamba. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Pickieox(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
dairykidd:

So of all the acronyms na CLIT una see... I just hope ur gatherings are not filled with the likes of pastor Weaver and co because the calamities awaiting such is unimaginable.. CLIT EMPIRE/ house of clit... I no trust una sam sam but continue undecided

Don't jump to conclusions. When you jump to conclusion, I believe you know the results shey...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes From Odunlade Adekola's Pose / Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips / Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.