Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (142552 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is annoying undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by KarisNech: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2021
PETUK:

Suicide is the best way to die, you get to decide when, where and how to die

It's not true my dear. Suicide is not the best way to die. You can't take a life you didn't create yourself. Even suicidal attempt is an offence to law, talk more of to the Creator of Life.

You need to know that you are special and valued and that God loves you. Please don't even have that mindset. Reach out to the right people if you are passing through stuff.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:26am On May 13, 2021
Kriss216:
This photo breaks my heart.

A friend you eat in the same plate with.

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!
Daughters of Jezebel

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2021
falopey:
I didn’t start having sex early like most people. I used to fantasize about having sex. But the day I started having sex I realized sex is overrated and overly hyped. There’s nothing special about sex that should make a man unfaithful. Every woman has the same p***. No difference. I think people that do the unthinkable such as this are insane.
The first day I have sex I hated myself bro is so overrated I swear, there was a day I call one girl when she open it I feel like vomiting I told I don't want to she promise never to call me
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Zila306: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
The future is OLOSO
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Konquest: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
EBMedia:
A man caught his wife sleeping with another man in their home. He took a selfie with them and uploaded the photo online, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user, @oluwatayorhoda who shared the photos wrote:

https://twitter.com/OluwatayoRhoda/status/1349233531294265344?s=19
I love this dude's cold-blooded,
calm look while taking the selfie
with those 2 butt-naked cheaters
in the background. grin

This is a clear warning to the
treacherous dudes out there to desist
from this. That naked guy in the pic
looks like his face and brain have
been reset with preliminary slaps
before the selfie was taken. angry

For the cheating females, better
to get a legit divorce first, then
y'all can have marathon sex with another man. Men are territorial
and don't like other men making
out or having sexual liasons with
their women. The consequences
of cheating can be very dire with the most extreme punishment being brutal assasinations by hit men... Sicilian style or Al Capone style.

I personally won't go to such an
extreme but would calmly and ruthlessly make sure both cheaters get socially disgraced right up to the professional level with hardcore recorded evidence. In summary... "Eja po l'odo!" grin

Nuff said!

1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by silvoclaira: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bola146:
This woman is a big disgrace to womanhood, ewu
Yea. She's one out of "many"
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Coolgent(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:
This photo breaks my heart.

A friend you eat in the same plate with.

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came!
Sometimes i blame the husband for giving friends 24/7 access to his house wether he is around or not.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by edosignature(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
The man is so MA ure & calculative.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by edosignature(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
The man is so mature & calculative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.