Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (142549 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by knowhowk: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
I expect him to smile while taking the picture. Why is he frowning?

. Ask him through Google

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Redman44(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Slynation:
Lol....grin why did they agree to pose together for the camgrin

Some strong guys made them do it. They have been beaten thoroughly and told to be calm for the photo session. The husband has his crew around to help him out cool cool. There are some guys in the background who conducted the shishi session. Hmm.

7 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by marsup: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
The woman should sue him. She cheated, she didn't kill someone, and you are posting her naked pics online. It's unacceptable.

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by owprint: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
ahnie:
I don't even know what to say....left to me Sha,the husband wud have snap both of them together without posting it on the internet.

my opinion tho.

Bleep your opinion

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Olatlaccon(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=NextD18 post=98017021]
A man legit and consensually inserted his diick into the pussay of his Friend's wife and you call the woman a destroyer? When she didn't point a gun at him to do that?

You, calling her a destroyer would have been understood if the man she cheated with was unware of her marital status, but in this disgusting case, he knows she's married, he knows she's married to his friend, yet he fvcked her. They are both snitches, betrayers, stupid, foolish and should be punished severely.

If I was the man, I'll send this picture to all her family members, friends, church and well wishers. If possible, make a poster and erect in her village, i'll so much fvck her up that her reputation and image as a woman will be totally destroyed. This is after kicking her out unharmed.

Then the guy, I'll quietly and secretly send him to his creator to welcome him.

Chai....u mean o..hahahaha..."secretly send him to his creator to welcome him" that one got me
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by knowhowk: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
ahnie:
I don't even know what to say....left to me Sha,the husband wud have snap both of them together without posting it on the internet.

my opinion tho.
The internet is the best Place to expose a killer
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Princeofasia: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
NextD18:

A man legit and consensually inserted his diick into the pussay of his Friend's wife and you call the woman a destroyer? When she didn't point a gun at him to do that?
i am aware that she is my friends wife and Bleep her, the wife should be blamed not me man
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy this man is very calm, he knows it is not worth it.

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by reealec(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]the bro is a man no why just pic so there will be evidence
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by bigfish3k: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
NoPerfectLife:
Whores of Babylon. I cnt ever marry a woman that I wasn't the first to kiss her and also the first to romance her and also the first to break her hymen. Men should copy me abeg!
Be deceiving yourself
Some Virgins don't allow penetration but can allow you romance and kissings wella.

But I even learnt that they even allow anal penetration so as to remain a virgin for people like you that are virgin hunters.

Guy, you can't know it all.
Just pray for a good wife. That's all

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
falopey:
I didn’t start having sex early like most people. I used to fantasize about having sex. But the day I started having sex I realized sex is overrated and overly hyped. There’s nothing special about sex that should make a man unfaithful. Every woman has the same p***. No difference. I think people that do the unthinkable such as this are insane.
I swear to God man nothing to fantasize about sex, just imagine this man he has destroyed his destiny because of 1minutes act, I have alot of married women staring at me, but I just play along and leave them, because I don't want problem in this life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Periklis: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
What a life...

The guy going as far taking pictorial evidence wants the world to know the truth.

Women can deny anything with tears

Any friend that can sleep with your wife have a tendency of killing.

Make this thing no happen to me... I may not just know how to handle myself in that scenario

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ipobarethieves: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
sad Tufia! Everlasting shame
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by tnerro1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sure say no be jazz him use for them, see as everybody dey calm grin

Breast way don fall dem still Dey cover am
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ipobarethieves: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
angry Why not soak his preek in undiluted ACID
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ipobarethieves: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
sad Pipu like dis are dangerous.Dey can harm the man/kill him
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
yes, i suspect the man is a cool person, i hope he leaves the woman to enjoy her life, and he can get another woman.

ipobarethieves:
sad Pipu like dis are dangerous.Dey can harm the man/kill him
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Achile1515: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
I love this man. He is a real man. Take the selfie and allow everybody find his way. She will forever in her life respect and be shame of her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by faithfull18(f): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
PETUK:

T the end of the day we'll all end up there
You and who? Speak for yourself oh.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Miracle1991: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is the reason why I don't have a friend and I don't need one.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by seanwilliam(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
NextD18:

You, calling her a destroyer would have been understood if the man she cheated with was unware of her marital status, but in this disgusting case, he knows she's married, he knows she's married to his friend, yet he fvcked her. They are both snitches, betrayers, stupid, foolish and should be punished severely.

If I was the man, I'll send this picture to all her family members, friends, church and well wishers. If possible, make a poster and erect in her village, i'll so much fvck her up that her reputation and image as a woman will be totally destroyed. This is after kicking her out unharmed.

You have a point, but you must factually come clean if you must counter logically.

does this bolded mean you go kill am ?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by medokills(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
That man strong o
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mindlog:
The man's calmness is strange and frightening.!

Na so....
If say em beat her or kill d guy they will say he is a wicked husband that's why she's cheating on him
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by KanuSE: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
NextD18:

Na woman dey collect, she opened up for her husband's close friend.

Hope you understand. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by UDUJ(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Reason I trust no one and keep everyone at a distance. I don't need friends. My immediate family and my German shepherd dogs are the only ones I am close to. The heart of an average Nigerian is charcoal black. Jealousy and hatred rules the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
He is redpilled
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by innate2016: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nbotee:
Lol... Dis is savage... Dats all the evidence he'll need.. From all indications the husband NOSE about the affair and waited to get evidence
. Them go say them never pay dowry for their head so that is why they cheat ok now them pay dowry, them still dey cheat. Wetin men go com do again
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by UDUJ(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
NextD18:

You have a point, but you must factually come clean if you must counter logically.

In no place did the post and picture indicate that an offer was made to the woman, this means there are possibilities that she made the offer which leaves the man in the "Accepting" position. I hope you get my point now and understand the need to keep sentiment aside when it comes to infidelity and betrayal.

Both of them fvcked the man up, both of the deserves to be fvcked up.

Dman you have spoken well. But you see this your statement in the image below? Don't ever try it. No woman is worth you throwing your life away. Not worth it.If I was the man I would calmly take some very nice pictures of the 2 idiots naked and send to my wives family as well as my friends family. Divorce is accepted in all religions when adultery is involved. Send her packing and continue living your life. Women fuĺl everywhere why kill yourself over one loose bitch calling herself your wife.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:
This photo breaks my heart.

A friend you eat in the same plate with.

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came!
abegi what of the boy, the husband's friend, who did that in his friend's house?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by SmartPolician: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:
This photo breaks my heart.

A friend you eat in the same plate with.

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came!

Oh, stop this NONSENSE already.

They are both consenting adults.

The lady didn't rape him!

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by feejay70: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dear papa God keep me away from a woman with such a mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.