Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) (6973 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by sreamsense: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
That's is a mature way of handling issue like this without committing crime in the process. Give it to the man, he really tried by controlling his emotions to avoid landing himself in police net out of uncontrollable anger.

But snapping picture like this may not fit all emergency situations, especially if husband caught them alone without other people around, the cheated friend and wife can harm him while trying to take their pictures especially if they have access to gun or cutlass. Whatever similar or worse situation one finds himself or herself, learn to control your temper. Never commit crime to justify crime. It can lead to life regret!
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Watch nairaland men bash the lady but they won't say anything about the best friend.

I, the wife and best friend are stupid people.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Too bad
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Spy360(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
KingAlayinde:

thanks God me I no kuku have friends again, except my siblings
You are still not safe. undecided
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by KingAlayinde(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Spy360:
You are still not safe. undecided

ehen! oya tell me more about it cos I need to be safe
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
a wise person never get too close or attached to his best friend woman. call it pride or whatever. na so the whole thing dey take start and before you know feelings will start especially from the woman.
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Watch nairaland men bash the lady but they won't say anything about the best friend.

As for me the husband, wife and best friend are stupid people.

Abi, all are stupid, including the husband undecided
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kondomatic:
Fixed
lol... you inclusive.
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Honestly I don't get it, more reason I don't like too attached to anyone
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by QueenMay1: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Contact Exotic life store on 07060990017 for your SWS water purifier

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by abebi77572: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
They have become Celebs
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Wizpa(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
AGurlnoname:

The rate of women infidelity these days is alarming.
You are big foooool for your statement
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by freeeeme(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
The man do well oo
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by mattmogan88: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
There are over 1000 ways to kill a rat. ..without getting caught.
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Exactly. No need to stress

Duru9:
Real man lol

Just have the evidence and send them out of your house simple
Make sure she didn't go with any pin from your house
Her new lover should buy her new things

Me kukuma know say I no go marry
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Ezmans: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
SalamRushdie:
This wife thing sef
Ghana, Zambia,Kenya or Zimbabwe news

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Stubborn82: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Must be in south Africa, this shit happens a lot in south Africa
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Chinehz(f): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wizpa:

The rate of women infidelity these days is alarming.
You are big foooool for your statement
Jeeeeeezzzz... uncle be calming down small small nah, are men faithful??
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Bigblessed: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
IamWonderful:
Better

Please what is better there?

That the woman foolishly rubbed it on him, or

The friend pretentiously killed by betrayal, or

That the man regrettably goofed by playing THE STRONG MAN?
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2021
Wizpa:

The rate of women infidelity these days is alarming. You are big foooool for your statement
shut up, whoever you're. You men do the same too.
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Spy360(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
KingAlayinde:

ehen! oya tell me more about it cos I need to be safe
Your brother can collect your wife right under your nose. So you are not safe with siblings too. It's either you trust people or you go solo in isolation.
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by KingAlayinde(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Spy360:

Your brother can collect your wife right under your nose. So you are not safe with siblings too. It's either you trust people or you go solo in isolation.

u said it right bro..... but I'll still trust my siblings than other people, due to my own life story cos no one than them in my struggles days

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Low? / My Wife Refuses To Move Abroad / 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.