Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations (29739 Views)

PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by zikter(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Racoon:
Another scam loading.After Ahmed Sirika-the president's kinsman launched the logo of this same imaginary airline in London for #1.5B & all the lies Lai Mohammed used to cover up the matter while no one have been punished?
Go learn from Ibom Air how to float & sustain an airline
Go and read the news na, haha. What you are saying is totally offpoint

2 Likes

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by Jobbercisco: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
nice
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by Khez: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Op they are not close to starting anytime soon, they are in stage 3 of their AOC process, they don’t even have any aircraft on ground yet or have you seen any? People train people and keep them on ground waiting for 1year self before starting, so it is not new ! We wish them well tho
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by Chirowman(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good because if it's not private,I could have said na wash
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by tot(f): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bettykeys:

This is type of the people I was referring too

Every projects that doesn't emanate from either SE/SS is generally regarded as fake or unproductive by our self acclaimed developerss.

By your irrational conception, its only Air peace that must monopolize airline in Nigeria so tht when Nigeria disintegrate we in SW would keep depending on Air peace ba?

People like you are the problem of this country. See how you people have used tribalism to derail the thread. The person you quoted mentioned elites and gave basis for his/her comment, but just take a look at your response. This is a new year for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by cyril10(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
blinking001:
Singing.......
Come and see oo
Come and see
Come and see oo
Come and see
Come and see what Buhari has done
Words can't describe how majestic this man Buhari is
Words will surely fail me if I'm to describe how wonderful he is....
This administration will be remembered by all as the best in the history of Nigeria..
This airline will surely make life easier for Nigerians.. cheaper flight tickets and many more.....
May God continue to bless our President and his cabinet amen.

For doing what exactly?
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by BewareOf419: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Audio Nigerian Airline

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by GreenArrow1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
owobokiri:
It will end in premium tears as usual

Luckily, your wishes mean nothing.
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by GreenArrow1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
sulaak:

Signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is not an order or contract. This is a scam.

Scam for your papa house? There are former heads of notable businesses involved in a private business venture doing stuff and then you, a bloody, no -good, transsion phone -holding nairalander who probably doesn't know where his next meal is going to come from and has absolutely no retirement plan in action and no 401k in sight comes up to call such a venture a scam based on nothing other than your knowledge of how to open and close the web pages of nairaland on your phone.
Do you realize just how immensely stupid you are projecting yourself to be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by History555: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lie no 1. We ordered for 50 air bus planes. Do you know how much a plane cost

Lie no 2. We shall be a low cost airline. Not possible with price of avaiation fuel, spare parts, salaries etc.
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by mrkings84(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Akwa Ibom (Ibom Air) doing what Nigeria (Nigerian Airways) can not do!!

1 Like

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by georgeakins: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Purelypure:
I just love how AirPeace started. No unnecessary media pre-commencement statement like ' Onyema is' set to to begin ' ' planning to'... Bla bla

OP, let us know when they have taken delivery of the first set of aircrafts. For now, this will pass for another botched 'Air Nigeria' abi wetin dem call am that time sef

Stop deceiving yourself, Air peace belongs to Jonathan and other crooks who looted amnesty money. Onyeama had never run any business in his life prior to AirPeace ,and he was not even doing well as a lawyer.

Likewise, these people who planning to set up this new airline are also fronting for corrupt politicians.
Airline business is just too expensive .

3 Likes

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
southniyikaye:
Another scam pro max

Well people have quoted me and I see reason in what they said..
We pray this works out and doesn't turn another scam like the Nigerian airways they overhyped..
read again. It’s not a government run national carrier. just another private airline.

1 Like

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by OJILLEX(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
When will they start recruitment?
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by GreenArrow1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
southniyikaye:
the ones they overhyped, what happened?
Is this the first time a private enterprise have backed these ineptitude people and they failed?
So what's there to read to comprehension?

Oga stop trying to defend the foolishness you rushed to type up there without reading/comprehending the article.
No one knows you here. Just take your "L" and quietly go.
Like say e fit buy one plane tyre.
May hopelessness not make us to exude negativity every time with try to express ourselves on ALL issues.

2 Likes

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by drezzyx(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Abeg i need employment there... If you have link or connection link me up. Man must hustle and feed this trying times.
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Oga stop trying to defend the foolishness you rushed to type up there without reading/comprehending the article.
No one knows you here. Just take your "L" and quietly go.
Like say e fit buy one plane tyre.
May hopelessness not make us to exude negativity every time with try to express ourselves on ALL issues.
let me quote you here and maybe remind you years later when they've gone the same route like they did years ago then, I will show you how not be Senselessly stupid
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by chaloskyx: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
JOKERS YOU DONT EVEN HAVE PLANES YET YOU ARE SAYING YOU WANT TO BEGIN OPERATIONS
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by Joevics(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
blinking001:
Singing.......
Come and see oo
Come and see
Come and see oo
Come and see
This administration will be remembered by all as the best in the history of Nigeria..
This airline will surely make life easier for Nigerians.. cheaper flight tickets and many more.....

Most of you don't read. Just be disgracing yourself anyhow.
Zombie.

Green Africa is owned by Babawande Afolabi. Its leadership team includes two well-experienced leaders in the global aviation industry, Neil Mills – President/Chief Operating Officer and Kiran Koteshwar – Chief Financial Officer.
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by eagleu: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Another free ride for hajj operations.
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by factoryreset2: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
blinking001:
Singing.......
Come and see oo
Come and see
Come and see oo
Come and see

Wake up Buhari asslicker... It's Green Airways not Nigerian Airway and its a private company

1 Like

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by Purelypure(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
georgeakins:

Stop deceiving yourself, Air peace belongs to Jonathan and other crooks who looted amnesty money. Onyeama had never run any business in his life prior to AirPeace ,and he was not even doing well as a lawyer.

Likewise, these people who planning to set up this new airline are also fronting for corrupt politicians.
Airline business is just too expensive .

My post is not about who owns what. Let them start operations as soon as yesterday, they are most welcome. But spare us the media hype and do the do
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by Gireiboy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
adioolayi:
Dem for start without awareness na...let the operation do the talking grin grin
Private investment without awareness! are you that ignorant or just plain stupid.

1 Like

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by maiquel: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
[s]
blinking001:
Singing.......
Come and see oo
Come and see
Come and see oo
Come and see
[/s]

1 Like

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by ofiko123(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
We wait to see what eventually happens..
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by Bekermann(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bettykeys:

By their scepticisms you should knw who they are and where they are from

In as much as the CEO is from SW never expect any good comment from them

Had it been the CEO is from potopoto republic then be rest assured they will not hesitate to commend the project

Hatred nd bitterness is in Their DNA

The attitude is really poor.

I don't engage in tribal wars here but I now see why they are being bashed every where on this forum.

Even apart form obtaining the license for its operations, the firm that will prepare the proposed business viability report would be paid a large sum and talk about procuring 50 units of Airbuses, which is no mean feat. Then some people would now start wishing the venture bad.

I really hope those haters get to this level in their lives.

1 Like

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by PHijo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
is there no other business idea that enters into the head of these stupid elites than airline business, Haba

airline business is no longer profitable, assist peace airline to expand rather than creating unnecessary competition. invest in your local airline peace airways.

Corona virus destroyed the airline business, and it's no longer profitable, Haba use ur empty skull for once.

every state wants to own airline even making the airline sink more, look at neighboring Ethiopia airways, south Africa airways, learn from them, one national carrier is enough biko

There is nothing wrong with their business. I feel it may be what Nigeria needs. There is still room for more airlines.

America has up to 4 large privately owned carriers. The owner of Air Peace decided to be the sole owner of Air Peace so you can't blame others for his decisions.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police / Lai Mohammed And Wike Hug At AMAA 2016 In Port Harcourt / 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.