Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) (41233 Views)

Gunmen Kill Imo Businessman, Linus Nmuo aka Sakatan / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Cultists Kill Imo State Pastor, Dump His Body In A Farm (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tragic
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Let the blame Fulani herdsmen. The wickedness of igbos against igbos is worse than Fulani herdsmen.

May his soul rest in peace
The killings happening all over the country,who is doing it?
Evil Spirits? angry
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Destroyed country.
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by Brendaniel: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Is Imo State the only state that has seen people being killed in Nigeria currently or you just want to talk?

You don't understand what I mean, recently there has been a pattern of targeted assasinations of wealthy men in Imo state who visit their villages, I'm only observing and trying to ask questions, if a certain type of incident occurs to certain type of persons within a certain location multiple times, questions need to be asked, till date I have not heard of any arrest to unravel why it has been occuring, I'm only observant here...
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by damijoe77: 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
doggedfighter:
When wealth belonging to many fails to go round this is what we see.

Better work hard and stop ranting
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by CodeXI: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Later they will say fulani when in southern Nigeria they are their own nemesis they need a change
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by OmoJubrila: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by Eziada: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
This news and information is incomplete and wrong! The brother of the accountant general is not the man in the picture or the owner of the said hilux, he is not a millionaire or an oil worker. Please get your facts right and stop misleading the public.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by Jaynieefa: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Even the media houses can't get their informations right, what a country we live in. This is a false story, from the beginning to it's end is all false.
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by Dollanaira: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Jesus
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
We still dey for the second week of 2021, see how people dey kill others.

2020 self dey learn.

This 2021 is not looking pretty at all.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by dumodust(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Brendaniel:
Imo state, there is something that is going on there, the assassination of men who visit their village, there is something some people are not explaining...
I dey tell you, something is wrong in imo state
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by Dbiz1111(m): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omo It was really bloody that day it happened. See race cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 14, 2021
doggedfighter:
When wealth belonging to many fails to go round this is what we see.

The wealth has always been restricted to the few. That someone is rich is not a reason to be killed.
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 2:17am On Jan 14, 2021
ahnie:
No value for human life again... the way humans are killed in naija even rats aren't exterminated like that.
Yet someone will buy a car or house and be shouting up and down, instead of keeping quiet or hide. I can't buy a car or house at this time in nigeria and be making unnecessary noise, because I will be ashamed of myself because of how human life's are wasted in the country.
In Nigeria human life's isn't valueless.
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 2:17am On Jan 14, 2021
ahnie:
No value for human life again... the way humans are killed in naija even rats aren't exterminated like that.
Yet someone will buy a car or house and be shouting up and down, instead of keeping quiet or hide. I can't buy a car or house at this time in nigeria and be making unnecessary noise, because I will be ashamed of myself because of how human life's are wasted in the country.
In Nigeria human life's is valueless.
ahnie:
In Nigeria human life's is without value.
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by Greatuzoewulu: 2:33am On Jan 14, 2021
Is it not time everyone should own a licensed gun?
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 5:22am On Jan 14, 2021
Ayomide811:
Ibo amaka
Must you bring ur afonjaic tribal bigotry here. Ewedu eating fool. Ogbomosho Brown roof dweller.
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 5:23am On Jan 14, 2021
RIP. May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have killed the younger brother to the Imo State Accountant-General, Obieze Valentine Chukwuama.

Spokesperson of the Imo State Police Command, Orlando Ikeokwu, who confirmed the incident on Wednesday, January 13, said Obieze, an oil worker said to be a millionaire, was shot dead after kidnappers earlier made an unsuccessful attempt to kidnap him in his village, Akatta in Oru East Council area of the state.

Ikeokwu said the assailants killed him when he returned to his village for the New Year celebrations.

Sources said Obiezu was driving a white Toyota Hilux vehicle with registration No. Kogi BJK 527-AA, along the Orlu-Mgbidi Road when the kidnappers accosted him.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/gunmen-kill-imo-accountant-generals-brother.html

This story sef.

Bloggers and police report sometimes dey twist reader's brain.

Blogger, is it one attempt abi dey killed him after an earlier failed kidnap attempt ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
400billionman:

This story sef.

Bloggers and police report sometimes dey twist reader's brain.

Blogger, is it one attempt abi dey killed him after an earlier failed kidnap attempt ?

Look at the source of the story bro
Re: Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
What's his offence? Some people are just natural wicked in this part of the World

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes / Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.