Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Make Up To 100k With Your Knowledge Of Graphics Design And More - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Make Up To 100k With Your Knowledge Of Graphics Design And More (351 Views)

Make-Up Artist Turns Her Face To Donald Trump (Photo) / How Are These Kind Of Graphics Created? PICTURE INCLUDED / My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 100k With Your Knowledge Of Graphics Design And More by danny360: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
How do websites and social media make their income?
Ever wondered how Facebook, WhatsApp, Google, nairaland etc. Make their income? I'll go straight to the answer, "advertising". Zenith Bank pays Google millions of naira for advertising, Bet9ja does same and many other Google ads you see. So, it's not the data you spend that goes back to become money to them. When I was just starting off, I thought it was the data we spent that gave them money. Your data contributes nothing to their pockets...
Most importantly, you can earn from advertising too. But in this post, I will focus on a particular advertising platform, Google(AdSense/admob/Google ads) It all depends on your creativity and the amount of traffic (people visiting your site daily) you are able to generate. Well, there are three major ways to earn from Google...
1. YouTube(AdSense)
2. Blogs(AdSense)
3. Android apps(Admob)
~~Let's begin with Android apps.
When you place Google ads on an app you've placed on the Google play store (very easy to do). And people who download your app begin to see these ads, you earn. When they click on these ads you earn even more... Same applies to blogs... ~~~It's quite easier to earn on YouTube because YouTube ads play automatically, so anyone who plays your video sees those ads and then you earn.
~~Okay let me show you one last thing, the bigger your platform, the higher your probability of earning. A front page ad on nairaland costs ₦1,178,445.34 monthly. And nairaland usually never has less than 3 adverts on their front page, that's 3million plus monthly. This is aside the adverts placed on other parts of their website.
YouTube earns over $15 billion yearly from advertising... Hmm... That should give me 5,711,250,000,000.00 in Nigerian naira.
Now you know the importance of blogging, Android app development and web development.
Our Huffspot team has all these courses in place for you. But for today, we want you to join this course, You would be taught Android app development with zero Coding, how to place your apps on Google play store and for the premium, how to monetize your app.
Other stuff you would be taught include
*Beautiful flyers
*3D Logos
*Professional Cartoon Making
*Book Covers
*Business Cards
*Roll up banners
You would also be given a free certificate at the end of the class.
The course goes for N2,000
Drop your numbers below if interested

Please, note that this article was compiled based on frequently asked questions I received on WhatsApp. You can send your questions too 07067154703

(1) (Reply)

Complete Course For UI/UX Available / Business Flyer And Logo / In Need Of Graphics Design But Low On Budget Then You Need This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.