Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift (69637 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Biodun Okeowo Buys 2018 RAV4 (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Chisaedhor: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Polithiefcians are really paying off

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by freshvine(f): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Grandmeister:
Personally I know men, very wealthy buisness men who give car gifts to women in Lagos like freebies.

It isn't that easy o. All these high flyer ladies have spiritualists here and there. If they cock you in a bottle, you'll bleed until you become useless to them.

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by pacespot(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
The desperation of a black man to die on top of what is between a woman leg knows no bounds. Congrats lady, it is your time. Take your own share from our yam eaters. We saw one buying a car for her mother on her birthday yesterday, this is why Nigerian politicians are willing to crush EndSARS by any means. African old populations are dangerous to human civilization. There is one at Uganda refusing to go after over 34 years in government, incarcerating opposition at any given opportunity. The spoils of being an African politician surely supercedes human conscious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Angelfrost(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
ifejobi55793:
I heard the woman collect 10M per movie

...And how many Nigerian movies gross up to 10 Million, even after rigorous and die-hard promotion??!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by SmartPolician: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Pussy power

What are you waiting for?

Cut off your Dickson and replace it with a hole.

The surgery is 50k at Okokomaiko.

BTW, congratulations to the lady.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by solmusdesigns: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
cool

Chai money dey

I wonder what Dangote buys for his oloshos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by joseph1832(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
The female actors are the ones buying cars and getting gifts while the male actors... well

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
tuzle:
I have an inlaw young girl like this, she is driving a car and uses iPhone and she doesn't have work.
And you think say e Eazy?!Go Lekki or Wuse 2 for Abuja make you see the number of fine Babes wey dey still trekk up and down there... Nothing cum out.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Topmaike007(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Perseverance is the key.
If she has been paying for it since December, you can only imagine all the pain and sufferings she endured

But we must praise her turnaround time.

If she could acquire these two nice cars just from ≤ 43 days hard labour imagine what she can acquire if she puts the rest of the year to working harder.
only if you know the type of work, then you will know it does not worth doing for a whole 365 days..

Even Alison Tyler, Sara Jay, bethany Benz and milly Mark does not work so hard like that.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Abeg where I fit go get big yaaaaansh!? Baff Jaz soap join sef?

Every spirit attracting idiotic stupid broke animals my way die by fire ijn!

sey churchi mfm lo'nlo nii

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Harmlesspill(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
How many times have their male counterparts received such a gift?
It is now clear that what this gender does for a living is prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by SmartPolician: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Uyi168:
What do these female actresses do/know that their male counterparts do not know..
They, (females) keep balling and living large while the men can barely live from mouth to hand.. cry

I don't believe these narratives...

I think the males don't flaunt it like the females
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by lordswill03: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
People should be calling down ABEG. Is not everything that yatch get. Grace follow Kwa. Meanwhile, which did you pay for and which was gifted

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Daygee1978(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bossontop:
So somebody did not join SMAN....... ok
grin grin grin grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Dimudi: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
God will open doors for us too

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by KhingPaul(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omo mehn. Congrats to her. She's thick and quite bangable...Wonder the niggaa who dey 'shine her congo' sef.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Grandmeister(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
freshvine:

It isn't that easy o. All these high flyer ladies have spiritualists here and there. If they cock you in a bottle, you'll bleed until you become useless to them.
I don’t know if they use juju but I know those men are stupidly rich that they can afford to give 5 girls clean rides in a day and won’t feel a thing...and they actually do give their girlfriends rides grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Shormiey(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
juman:
Oje marina.
Attention seeker.
Na yansh/pussy power now......
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by ofuonyebi: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
I ONLY HOPE THAT CAR GIFT MAY NOT LAND A DEAL IN EXCHANGE FOR THE CURVEY BODY & BOM LATER
BE CAREFUL IN NIGERIA...NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING NAU..
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
SweetCunt97:

Stupiiid Girl...Better Change that your ID to "DirtyVagina" coz Oil no dey that your Cunt.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Rimsd(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
How to buy a car and get another one for free: 1. Just be an actress with dripping fountain in between your legs.
2. Have big backside
3. Pay for the car in 2020 and balance it up in 2021 seal a deal Booom...
you're making headlines already �
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
SweetCunt97:

undecided
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by LongNipple(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
I need a sweet gift this new year.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Ernchibyke(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Perseverance is the key.
If she has been paying for it since December, you can only imagine all the pain and sufferings she endured

But we must praise her turnaround time.

If she could acquire these two nice cars just from ≤ 43 days hard labour imagine what she can acquire if she puts the rest of the year to working harder.

angry grin grin grin grin
This guy eh.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tow tow billion gang shocked
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by crazycrypto710: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
All na Kpekus,when you know, you know grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by BusinessCity: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bossontop:
So somebody did not join SMAN....... ok

Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Bigfish121(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
All this kind people nor dey gree marry ooo because them nor go get all these benefits when them marry.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Bigredmachine: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
make i just no talk wetin dey my mind... because this life no just balance at all undecided undecided
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by Wizzy13: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Pussy power
i buy my own too

Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by fuckaholic25(f): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
using what you have, to get what you don't!!
Re: Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift by cybug: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
You have a great future behind you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.