Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them (785 Views)

Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by DAVE5(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Man caught his friend and girlfriend in bed after “the do”, he decided a selfie with them would be best, LOL, meanwhile the pictures has found its way to social

What would you do if you were in his shoes?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by Shormiey(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
This shit is funny.....I like this dude....I no fit go jail over one useless woman...... grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by BusinessCity: 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Waawu

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by ObaKlaz: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
It's just January, but this guy is proving to be a strong contender for the Man of the Year recognition already!

Why be in the news for murder or being murdered because of a disloyal dog and one stupid bit..ch?!

Fantastic reaction! Impressive!! Sublime!!!

cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by James4358(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
This guy is a real nigarr! I cant blive my eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by chatinent: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is what I'll do and leave.

I don't threaten.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by paulolee(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
haaabaaa....but looking at that pics, I feel the selfie guy have a lot more coming for them especially against his said friend
Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
The man is a SIMP.

Reality is that his friend is the Alpha
Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
omo the guy na Baddesst

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by Naijaarchive(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by samtinx(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin, the standard
Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by Kapilta(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
F****** hoes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by TruthHurts1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dis one na set up

[img]https://images./6jkTc1TIZskzoeQKCBZJfi.gif[/img]
Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by DAVE5(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
paulolee:
haaabaaa....but looking at that pics, I feel the selfie guy have a lot more coming for them especially against his said friend

I pity the friend, only God knows what would have happened at the background, the beatings, he just take that pix as proof
Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by DAVE5(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The man is a SIMP.

Reality is that his friend is the Alpha

A hoe would always be a hoe, if you like collect triple alpha stats from the “god of alpha”, trust women at your own peril
Re: Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them by morakinyo60256: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? / 100k NAIRA GIVE AWAY. Gving Out 10k Each To 10 / I Have Found A Way Out Of My Misery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.