Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

All Hope Is Lost - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Hope Is Lost (1972 Views)

Thinking Of Taking My Lifeā€¦ Is All Hope Lost?? / All Hope Is Lost. / My Dreams Finally Come True..... All Hope Now Lost, My Father Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
I swear with my very existence that am going to work extra hard to make it in life without betting. The earth bear me witness.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Am convinced without any reasonable doubt that devil is not the cause of my affliction but rather i am the devil in my life, there is a being that keeps whispering to me that Do i know what it means to win millions with N100. from there the circle continues.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:52am On Jan 24, 2021
ShackWes:
guy go die

guys pls read my signature
wicked cheesy
Re: All Hope Is Lost by ChildOfDoom: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2021
novice22:
Am convinced without any reasonable doubt that devil is not the cause of my affliction but rather i am the devil in my life, there is a being that keeps whispering to me that Do i know what it means to win millions with N100. from there the circle continues.
exactly. I wonder why i only buckle up when in trouble. Sheer waywardness, Desperation and unwillingness to let go is what is killing me. I want to try a new method of no more going to a bet9ja shop, for whatever reason. Evil company corrupts good manners
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
For 3 straight days i didnt pertake in any form of betting...the result was amazing, i always have cash on my posession but its as if i wanted to die, my life was void of purpose, i was sad and unhappy, its as if my source of happiness was taken away. Life becomes boring and empty to me.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
so yesterday i decide to book just a game of #100 and i decide to play just one virtual game of #150 to win 7500, i was stunned and trilled when a single goal prevented me from winning it, i decided to try again, before i knew it i ended up losing #3500 that belongs to a friend in a bid to recover it i borrowed 6k from my manager in my jan salary, and i won 13200 in total, then a thought came to me to make it 15k and i ended up losing the entire money.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Just because of a booking of #100 i ended up losing 9k.., i dont know if am cursed or not but i have made up my mind never to stick to real games only but to quit sport betting for good.. right now am at home, so down and depressed, i wondered why did i came to this earth in the first place...imagine since 2015 i keep making similar mistake and always fail to learn from it.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Chummynoni(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pathetic
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
okay today i resume work and at the close of today virtual collected diesel cash of 4000 meant for my company .
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
i dont know what else to do but i will neverindulge in betting anymore. oh God if i do may i be poor forever, may nairaland bear me witness.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
i feel like drinking sniper but i wont.

THURSDAYS 28 2021..........The day i vowed to quit betting weather it is spiritual or not. pls nairalander pray for me.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
My mate are buying cars and am addicted to virtual at 24.

my stupidity is top notch.

swapping my future on computer game.

i hve leant my lesson, its better late than never.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by atlaz: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2021
Guy shey na only you? Ur village ppl strong gan o

(1) (2) (Reply)

The One Truth About Poor People / See How I Overcome Lust Of The Flesh! / Prophet Caught On CTTV Touching & Squeezing A Lady Bre@st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.