Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:48 AM

Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found (1008 Views)

Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide / help !!! she is losing her eye is to infection. / Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by saint22: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hello nairalanders, the pictures of the girl below is that of a relative who has been living with my younger sister and her husband. She was last seen few days to Christmas when she was sent on an errand to buy food items. They have been living together for some years at an apartment along the Rukpokwu axis of Port Harcourt .
Her name is PRAISE,She speaks English and Yoruba,a little bit fair in complexion, 18 years of age and about 5ft tall.
Please anyone who sees her in any part of the nation should please reach me on 08035477047.
Please how can this get to the front page, please let someone help me.

Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by neonly: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
PH girls guy Abeg go town or rumigbo or artillery and look for her der
PH Pikin no bi here abeg
Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by Naijaarchive(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
What's happening about people getting missing self?
I pray she is found alive, hale and healthy

2 Likes

Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by nautybride: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
It is well. I pray she is with a friend and safe.
Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by illicit(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Too many white men in ph, they like sex with minors....
Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by Uyi168: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
If I talk wetin my mind na, people will come for my head..

Hope she's found safe and sound.

1 Like

Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by Bigblessed: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please is she not pregnant so?

Maybe, has ran away to have her baby.
Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by ahnie: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
May she be found safe.

3 Likes

Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by saint22: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2021
Hello moderator sir, can you please move this post to front page for it to be seen by more persons. The family is really going through so much issues about the matter.
Please sir, I beg to help
Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by saint22: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Please my dear brothers and sisters, I'm on my knees begging us not to forget about helping me look out for this girl. She might be in any part of this country
Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by saint22: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
She's still not been found o, please family help to share the pictures for people to see.
Thanks
Re: Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2021
May she be found asap.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. / It is well / Clearance Sales.... Come And Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.