Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? (2270 Views)

Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by PaulJohn45: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
I'm about to go into this. She's 22 and she has never dated before. Need ideas from those that have dated a girl like that before. How did it go?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by chatinent: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
She has.
Goodbye.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by paulolee(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
she may have more than 10 cliants as bestie or just friends helping her very well...how do u expect such bea to be in a serious relationship??

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by majamajic(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
PaulJohn45:
I'm about to go into this. She's 22 and she has never dated before. Need ideas from those that have dated a girl like that before. How did it go?

Is she new , as in new ?

Or a stubborn chick ?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Pierocash(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
You need experience and maturity to handle such women.

My woman had never dated when I met her, she was in her final year when we started this beautiful union. She was uncaring, and doesn't understand anything about relationship, but with patience, maturity, and Tolerance, I groomed her to become a very beautiful, loving, and ideal woman today. It was stressful,but paying off today.

If you lack tolerance,it is time to brace up for the difficulties ahead,be ready to teach,love, and handle her with maturity. If you lack any of the above,your breakup,and frustration will be too quick.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Tradesystem001(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
chatinent:
She has.

Goodbye.
grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Xenry: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
It comes with some disadvantages because you are her first boyfriend, and she has never had a heart break before.

1. Girls like this would always want to stick with you for life.
2. They are always possessive and would hardly let you rest.
3. Always calling; unnecessary calls(like, "av u eaten?" )
4. Just don't let them see you with other girls, jealousy go kill her.
5.They will always be talking about marriage with you, and trying to find their children's names.

6.She would love and trust you with all her heart; believing that you won't break it.

7.So will cry endless the day you go break up with her, and you will be her worse enemy (especially if u deflowered her).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by PaulJohn45: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
majamajic:

Is she new , as in new ?

Or a stubborn chick ?
New..not stubborn. With the conversations I have had with her,seems she's scared of relationship and believes guys are just after what's under the skirt
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by PaulJohn45: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pierocash:

My woman had never dated when I met her, she was in her final year when we started this beautiful union. She was uncaring, and doesn't understand anything about relationship, but with patience, maturity, and Tolerance, I groomed her to become a very beautiful, loving, and ideal woman today. It was stressful,but paying off today.

If you lack tolerance,it is time to brace up for the difficulties ahead,be ready to teach,love, and handle her with maturity. If you lack any of the above,your breakup,and frustration will be too quick.

I feel like I'll be the boyfriend and the girlfriend at the same time grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Quality20(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
That type of lady is da best to get when u have a clean hrt n not a fornicator. Why do u wanna take a lady who is straffing men up n down n yet insulting n calling some other women as prostitutes, even when there is no difference btw them?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by PaulJohn45: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Quality20:
That type of lady is da best to get when u have a clean hrt n not a fornicator. Why do u wanna take a lady who is straffing men up n down n yet insulting n calling some other women as prostitutes, even when there is no difference btw them?
I just asked for ideas on how to handle a girl that haven't been in a relationship before
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by EngrXrix(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
PaulJohn45:
Be genuine. If she bleeps up her loss
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by gabriel66386: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
:She has. Goodbye.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Pierocash(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
PaulJohn45:

I feel like I'll be the boyfriend and the girlfriend at the same time grin
lol
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Nezzjnr: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
PaulJohn45:
She told you she has never been in a relationship before??
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by MisterALEX(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Like a poster has clearly stated above, bro you need more than tolerance to date this kind of lady. Try as much as possible to understand her moods, and take note of what she desires. I'm currently into one. Maturity, tolerance is also important here cos there are times you'll get frustrated over her attitude and this is due to inexperience on her path.
Don't go for sex, erase that off the picture for now if she's someone u want to spend the rest of ya life with. At the end, it's worth it... You'll be glad you gave it a shot! But be very patient with her....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
It's not about being in a r/shp before or not. It's about doing the do before angry

Does she keep male friends with benefits who could go by the nicknames; my P.A, Bestie, Talk-mate etc If she has any, then some premium tears loading cool

Gals in that shoe don't appreciate r/ships.

CC: PaulJohn45

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by OGWILLS123: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
PaulJohn45:
It will always end in premium tears undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Bornu1stSon(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pierocash:

Groomer indeed.

She has dated someone far back that ended breaking up her heart so much that she stopped caring about guys. That's what happened Oga.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by JovialJune(f): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Groomer indeed.

She has dated someone far back that ended breaking up her heart so much that she stopped caring about guys. That's what happened Oga.

And you know this how?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by JERRY1925(m): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fact is, its good in a way because this kind of girls hardly cheats. You have no fear of ex boyfriend disturbing. She can give u everything u ask.

But.

You really need to be patient, mostly when you have good intentions.
She will take you for granted time without numbers.. feeling she's doing right.
But in that, she will trust u.

Am presently with one now..sometimes I really wish she had that first hand break up experience before meeting me. Some other time , I really appreciate God for giving her to me.
I think I prefer the later than the former because she's so sweet.

Seriously its really worth it.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by PaulJohn45: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2021
SimplyFacts:
It's not about being in a r/shp before or not. It's about doing the do before angry

Does she keep male friends with benefits who could go by the nicknames; my P.A, Bestie, Talk-mate etc If she has any, then some premium tears loading cool

Gals in that shoe don't appreciate r/ships.

CC: PaulJohn45
She doesn't. We have been friends for so long and she do tell me guys that toast her and all but all her opinion is that they are all playboys.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2021
PaulJohn45:

She doesn't. We have been friends for so long and she do tell me guys that toast her and all but all her opinion is that they are all playboys.

I think you've found one of the rare pearls then. Best wishes!

Should you have more pearls at your disposal, you can link me up with one.

But let her know my status beforehand,,, coz we always resist the urge to shalaye

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Bornu1stSon(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2021
JovialJune:

And you know this how?
Because I know you people
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2021
op no such thing as true love..
premium tears loading...
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Pierocash(m): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Groomer indeed.

I don't know why people like arguing with issues and people they don't know. You tell them your car is black,they argue with you that it is red because they have same brand, as if they bought it with you.

If you're in a relationship and you don't know much about your partner's past, everyone isn't like that. Not everyone woman dated before going into serious relationship,same with some men too.

Infact she isn't the first girl I met that was like that. I deflowered them both-my ex,and my current woman. Please stop arguing.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Bornu1stSon(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2021
Pierocash:
I don't know why people like arguing with issues and people they don't know. You tell them your car is black,they argue with you that it is red because they have same brand, as if they bought it with you.

If you're in a relationship and you don't know much about your partners past, everyone isn't like that. Not everyone woman dated before going into serious relationship,same with some men too.

Infact she isn't the first girl I met that was like that. I deflowered them both-my ex,and my current woman. Please stop arguing.

You don fvck up, Why did you Disvirgin another person future wife. Now, you have given her more reason to hate men.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by Tohsynetita1: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2021
Xenry:
It comes with some disadvantages because you are her first boyfriend, and she has never had a heart break before.

1. Girls like this would always want to stick with you for life.
2. They are always possessive and would hardly let you rest.
3. Always calling; unnecessary calls(like, "av u eaten?" )
4. Just don't let them see you with other girls, jealousy go kill her.
5.They will always be talking about marriage with you, and trying to find their children's names.

6.She would love and trust you with all her heart; believing that you won't break it.

7.So will cry endless the day you go break up with her, and you will be her worse enemy (especially if u deflowered her).
but some may not know what relationship is all about, and not committed. it depends on personality sha.
Am a man of 27 years and have not dated before,just praying for better person.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by DEMZEE(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2021
Disflower her and wife her as soon as possible and make sure she's always in ur frame and never for once allow her frame to determine urs.....cheers*

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by PaulJohn45: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I think you've found one of the rare pearls then. Best wishes!

Should you have more pearls at your disposal, you can link me up with one.

But let her know my status beforehand,,, coz we always resist the urge to shalaye

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by PaulJohn45: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2021
Pierocash:

Check your mail sir
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? by blinking001(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2021
You dont wanna go down that road.... they are over possessive..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. / If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.