Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) (62832 Views)

FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Goke7: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
these guys are all very young less than 40 sef and we go dey pack arugbo for cabinet here.

We really have a problem in this country
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by malcom1X: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
guinea fowl brain slavish idiot. You may not live to hear the news of biden inauguration, the evil u support will consume u b4 jan 20

That was a sarcastic comment but you didn't see it. Shame on you man.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etinosa1234: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
PenName55:

Edo migrated from Ife. One of the sons of Oduduwa. Check history.
That's why they have an Oba as their ruler. Omonoba in Edo means Omo oba in Yoruba.

No need to be a tribal bigot anyways . Naija is one.

Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa

Edo as a whole didn't migrate from ife..

Check ur history well
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ofemannnu:

You mean by being refugees in Yorubaland and sleeping in your 2×2 shops

I'm talking about dominating you in your region and turning your girls to our house help and sex slaves while you your type are messenger. Having law makers there and buying your ancestral lands..you are inferior to argue with me.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sobasojek:

Hehehe. Foolish ipobian. That’s why your idiotic foolish ipobians were crying on Twitter and instablog9ja that yorubas don’t rent houses to them again. An average igbo man can’t rent a good house in Lagos unless he contributes with 5 other miserable ipobians

Imagine people like oluomo living large on taxes collected from weak foolish ipobians without doing any work

I’ll take you serious when I see an igbo man rent a good house alone

You will be our slaves forever. We tax you anyhow we want it and demolish markets anytime we want. We even demolished 2 markets December last year

Those people i mentioned above, do they collect money from igbo traders or not?

Our slaves from sad yeast would continue to rant that yorubas don’t rent houses to them again

Rant of a slave under our control,having law makers there and having houses and occupying all the important markets are enough to prove you who is in control..go back to osun where you belong..tax is for government and not for Afonja defecated religious war with Dan fodio.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Sobasojek: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Rant of a slave under our control,having law makers there and having houses and occupying all the important markets are enough to prove you who is in control..go back to osun where you belong..tax is for government and not for Afonja defecated religious war with Dan fodio.
E pain am. Your mean lawmaker joe igbokwe who’s commissioner of gutter affairs

Koko Zaria just built his hotel living off ipobians like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sobasojek:

E pain am. Your mean lawmaker joe igbokwe who’s commissioner of gutter affairs

Koko Zaria just built his hotel living off ipobians like you

I meant those in Lagos house of assembly not appointed idiot you are my slave dominated tribe.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Edo as a whole didn't migrate from ife..

Check ur history well

Ok
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
I think Arewa is holdimg back Nigeria from Progress

They will continue to win because of the Almajiri Population voting based on religious sentiment

Thats why Nigeria wont work... From now till eternity. I will be supporting one Nigeria as soon as that sit start rotating regionally. Time for east let all presidential candidates come from east, time for west, let all candidates come from west.. So on and forth and as a matter of fact, only the region will vote. We dont want Almajiris to choose an idiot for us. When its there turn, they can choose any cow but when its ours, allow us choose a human being with brains.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Sobasojek: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

I meant those in Lagos house of assembly not appointed idiot you are my slave dominated tribe.
Lagos house of assembly kor lagos home of assembly ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by dapadawee: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
farem:
Behold, the 3 Nigerians so far who will serve in Biden’s government

https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2021/01/13/behold-the-3-nigerians-so-far-who-will-serve-in-bidens-government/
God which kind juju I fit take draw this people make them come serve their father land non of them reach 50 self and our present presido is above 80 the next presido is above 70 the next next presidio is above 75. God why please deliver nigeria from old age mentality
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sobasojek:

Lagos house of assembly kor lagos home of assembly ni.

Hon.jude Idimogwu.

The joke is on you my slave.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Sobasojek: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Hon.jude Idimogwu.

The joke is on you my slave.
See slave talking. Do you know how many house of assembly members we have in Lagos state or how many house of rep members, senators which 98% are yorubas.

The joke is on you. You are our slaves forever. Kiss the truth and that’s why average yoruba man doesn’t bother about sad yeast. 80% yorubas have never been to sad yeast because it’s dead region

So be submissive to your masters. Tell your brothers to get ready for another market demolition just like the one that happened on December

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sobasojek:

See slave talking. Do you know how many house of assembly members we have in Lagos state or how many house of rep members, senators which 98% are yorubas.

The joke is on you. You are our slaves forever. Kiss the truth and that’s why average yoruba man doesn’t bother about sad yeast. 80% yorubas have never been to sad yeast because it’s dead region

So be submissive to your masters. Tell your brothers to get ready for another market demolition just like the one that happened on December

So not 100 percent yiriba again..now you see from one count on in your so called region. The joke is still on you.

The day you close computer village,alaba market etc then I will know that you are now trying to regain your lost freedom,till then you are just our slave.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Ofemannnu: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

I'm talking about dominating you in your region and turning your girls to our house help and sex slaves while you your type are messenger. Having law makers there and buying your ancestral lands..you are inferior to argue with me.

lol

Na only mouth Una get. Poverty stricken refugees.If we like,we demolish your 2×2 shops and take you to another forest as market.We can use you as we like to toil our lands,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ofemannnu:

lol

Na only mouth Una get. Poverty stricken refugees.If we like,we demolish your 2×2 shops and take you to another forest as market.We can use you as we like to toil our lands,

My boy remember that I've a house at Ajah, I know you are one frustrated Lotto player waiting for odd. I can feel your frustrations but I'm not the cause of your present predicament.

Now you can go hussle boy! Time is running out.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by mekysmart123: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You have to put your emotion under control. you should learn to ignore these people with their usual Igbo hate rant. This is maturity. If you ignore them, the foolishness in them will die down soon enough.
Is it not madness to start a fight over American politics? Whether Biden or Trump, or the three Nigerian Americans, how will that affect the average Nigerian on the street. Be wise, and ignore these people nwanne.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Ofemannnu: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

My boy remember that I've a house at Ajah, I know you are one frustrated Lotto player waiting for odd. I can feel your frustrations but I'm not the cause of your present predicament.

Now you can go hussle boy! Time is running out.
lol
Poverty is a bastard.
You also have a house in banana island,Magodo GRA etc.
Stop dreaming.Your people said you should come back to Alaigbo.
Don't die as a refugee,old man.Go back to Igboland.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ofemannnu:
lol
Poverty is a bastard.
You also have a house in banana island,Magodo GRA etc.
Stop dreaming.Your people said you should come back to Alaigbo.
Don't die as a refugee,old man.Go back to Igboland.

OK,we are heading the same road.. when are you going back to ile Ife?

Till then I can't let you lazy man lay hand on my hard earn property your father did not secured for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Ofemannnu: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sobasojek:

lol
You are revealing the secret of modern day slaves...sorry workers.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Miracle1991:
Some people would have said Amaka if these were their tribal men and women. They would have been bragging like gorillas.

What are you indirectly doing.
Make sure you removed the plank in your eyes before you try to remove the dust in someone elses eyes
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Grayoso:

Indeed. The thread would have been ten pages of insecure chest-beating by now. The secure, confident and accomplished Yorubas can never be found doing that though. We are secure in our identity as one of the most distinguished ethnic group and culture in Africa. Success and brilliance is in our DNA.

Such a great people don't have anything to prove to themselves or to others so cannot be found Chest beating or bragging like insecure Igbos. Good luck to these guys but folks should bear in mind they are serving their Country and not Nigeria.

What are you indirectly doing.
Make sure you removed the plank in your eyes before you try to remove the dust in someone elses eyes
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Ofemannnu: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

OK,we are heading the same road.. when are you going back to ile Ife?

Till then I can't let you lazy man lay hand on my hard earn property your father did not secured for you

lol
You mean your bedroom, your rented 2×2 shops?
Stop sleeping in your shops.Go back to Alaigbo.
Don't die as a refugee in Yorubaland.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Mechejy: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
farem:
Behold, the 3 Nigerians so far who will serve in Biden’s government

https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2021/01/13/behold-the-3-nigerians-so-far-who-will-serve-in-bidens-government/
Hahaha. That’s good but I know you can’t see any fulani name here. Never!! And what does it tell you. If it is killing now or lopsided appointments Or abduction or kidnapping along Abuja Kano road or nepotism or attacking and wiping whole family in the night they rank first
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by IGBOpigs(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
I think Arewa is holdimg back Nigeria from Progress

They will continue to win because of the Almajiri Population voting based on religious sentiment
P5S CAN YOU PRESENT YOUR DNA RESULT ? WE NEED TO CONFERM SMTH..
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Gracchus: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

How many afonjas have a decent house in Lagos, majority are all tenants.

So who will even live in a house with dirty people.

You are our slave,I know you will ask emeka money today to smoke cheap weed and drink agbo..yeye people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Gracchus: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sobasojek:

Hehehe. Foolish ipobian. That’s why your idiotic foolish ipobians were crying on Twitter and instablog9ja that yorubas don’t rent houses to them again. An average igbo man can’t rent a good house in Lagos unless he contributes with 5 other miserable ipobians

Imagine people like oluomo living large on taxes collected from weak foolish ipobians without doing any work

I’ll take you serious when I see an igbo man rent a good house alone

You will be our slaves forever. We tax you anyhow we want it and demolish markets anytime we want. We even demolished 2 markets December last year

Those people i mentioned above, do they collect money from igbo traders or not?

Our slaves from sad yeast would continue to rant that yorubas don’t rent houses to them again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
malcom1X:

That was a sarcastic comment but you didn't see it. Shame on you man.
no man, the shame is on u. A dumb black monkey supporting a neo narcixst white supremacist who hate you, your continent and ur country. You re the dumbest slave of the 21st century. You should be ashamed of urself, most of u black bastards supporting the neo narcixst racist are doing so out of ur religious slavish christian dogma not knowing trump is atheist intentionally using religious policies to hurt his liberated opponents. U will face the wrath of ur gross stupidity and self slavery b4 jan 20. Its an assurance so watch out, i am cursing u personally slavish black bastard.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=Gracchus post=98053169][/quote]

Crap,he is Foolish Igbo estates everywhere in Lagos he can go for one and stop the fooly.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Sobasojek: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=Gracchus post=98053283][/quote]
Lol brother don’t mind them. Let them continue living in fools paradise. They own everywhere but begging yorubas to rent house to them in Lagos
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Sobasojek: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=Gracchus post=98053283][/quote]
Lol brother don’t mind them. Let them continue living in fools paradise. They own everywhere but begging yorubas to rent house to them in Lagos .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.