Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero (27854 Views)

Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June / Will Supreme Court Reverse Rivers, Zamfara Judgements? / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by kayusely70(m): 4:29am On Jan 14, 2021
Full Analysis Of The Amount Paid To Each State Wouldve Been Better
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by Zetty177x: 5:50am On Jan 14, 2021
emapeteum:
Taken from the South, given to the North.One Nigeria indeed!
Taken from the South, given to the North. And never given to the South

1 Like

Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by Kingrefreshed: 5:54am On Jan 14, 2021
post=98031163:
Dem na lie na lie crew will end up gnashing their brown evil teeth in shame as usual.
When they see fellow members coming on Nairaland to create thread on how they benefit from the different initiatives of this government.

You will see the wailers asking oh boy, na true o, should I send my account number?
They have been used to receiving crumbs all their frustrated lives.
Two time losers!

Look out for some dumb heads that will Still blame Bubu for this, instead of their state governors.

All enemies of Nigeria will never end well, along with the evil politicians they are wailing for now looting our national treasury anymore.
Swines everywhere.
( Quote this post if you see yourself as one! cool )

And the boy with 1423 monikers just quoted us!
He identified himself as we requested under 2 seconds.
Sane, good and honest Nairalanders.... now you know! wink wink

And another one, by their posts, you will know dem.
Thumbs up Nnamdi Cownu,
U try for dat side no be small tongue

By now one will believe you'll be all grown but No way. Forever a midget!

Grow up and stop acting childish all the time.
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by EmekaA125(m): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2021
post=98031179:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing for this once raped, looted and battered nation.

Some dumb heads will ask is it Bubu's money that he is using for all these projects going on all over the nation?
We wondered whether it was Jonathan's family's money he would have used, and he decided to loot it with his armies of looters.
#BitterTruth

Can you just imagine! shocked
Illiteracy is not a disease, it is something worse!
Rubbish.
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by EmekaA125(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Shut up!
Always typing long boring epistles that mean nothing
Don't mind the fool.

1 Like

Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by Zenithpeak(m): 6:31am On Jan 14, 2021
post=98031163:
Dem na lie na lie crew will end up gnashing their brown evil teeth in shame as usual.
When they see fellow members coming on Nairaland to create thread on how they benefit from the different initiatives of this government.

You will see the wailers asking oh boy, na true o, should I send my account number?
Two time losers!

Look out for some dumb heads that will Still blame Bubu for this, instead of their state governors.

All enemies of Nigeria will never end well, along with the evil politicians they are wailing for now looting our national treasury anymore.
Swines everywhere.

Thumbs up Nnamdi Cownu,

Why are you always like this for Christ sake?

Isn't the politicians doing what they know how best to do? Isn't it their stock in trade to share money at regular intervals?
Was it mentioned that the money is for the masses?

This news doesn't add anything beneficial to your personal live or your business or mine and several other people here on nairaland or in the country at large except you are one of them or you are strongly connected. So what's the fuss all about?
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by EmekaA125(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2021
This moniker needs urgent mental attention.

Like the way this very account types rubbish and meaningless words baffles me. I have been observing his comments for a while now and they're always out of context with was being discussed.

He would rush to report to mods when quoted yet he won't ever be mature in reasoning at this present age

Too bad and appallingly condemnable.
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by Zenithpeak(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2021
EmekaA125:
This moniker needs urgent mental attention.

Like the way this very account types rubbish and meaningless words baffles me. I have been observing his comments for a while now and they're always out of context with was being discussed.

He would rush to report to mods when quoted yet he won't ever be mature in reasoning at this present age

Too bad and appallingly condemnable.

The guy is just wasting his youthful age and a sure disgrace to adulthood..... Education is meant for all but few will have it, out of the few that got it, only few of them will be profitable by it while the larger percentage will become like that..... Lagards!!!
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by DollarBuddy: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2021
post=98031179:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing for this once raped, looted and battered nation.

Some dumb heads will ask is it Bubu's money that he is using for all these projects going on all over the nation?
We wondered whether it was Jonathan's family's money he would have used, and he decided to loot it with his armies of looters.
#BitterTruth

Oh pls, would u just shut up already!

Orne, Tivs are known for wisdom but you're an exception. Always posting trash. Your mumulity is legendary.
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by TheRareGem1(f): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2021
Why is Buhari Osinbajo still helping the Igbos, I thought they said they are not part of Nigeria. That' was how he went and gave money to retired bifran police some years ago, anyways, PMBPYO are running an exclusive government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Why is Buhari Osinbajo still helping the Igbos, I thought they said they are not part of Nigeria. That' was how he went and gave money to retired bifran police some years ago, anyways, PMBPYO are running an exclusive government.
That is why he will always be a great man, why wailing losers and frustrated idiots will always have a miserable lifestyle.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by okefranci: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2021
Federal government is changing life positively and I'm a living witness, thanks to Buhari/osinbajo administration
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by Thunder1010: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2021
sad
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by PAWG(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2021
Xscape1993:
Where will the money get to? The poor are still living in a painful state.

You sat at home and arrived at this conclusion right? All for likes
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by Clothingonline9(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2021
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by OdefaGirl(f): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2021
post=98031163:

Two time losers!

Swines everywhere.

Thumbs up Nnamdi Cownu,

This your comment is basically meaningless and senseless.... because grants were given to states makes the administration working? What about follow up to ascertain what these Governors do with the money? Are the governors not working for this administration?
Were there not grants given in previous administrations? Be constructive in typing your opinion cz I guess you are mature to reason well.
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by javaRookie: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2021
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2021
post=98031179:

#BitterTruth

God bless buhari and the entire country
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2021
Gamer999:
Audio disbursement
pls go confront your governor!
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2021
VanBommel:
why don't you call bullhari and dss? undecided unnecessary being
buhari means good to the nation
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by Xscape1993(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2021
PAWG:

You sat at home and arrived at this conclusion right? All for likes
Which likes? Which home? Check out all my work on N.L. my dear. I guess you are one of them. I write and speak for the opresse my dear.
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by bammydhele(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2021
All this money you are sharing....
Re: FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero by Bimpe29: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2021
The challenge has been sincerity with regards to spending the fund for public good. Larger part of it will surely go to private pockets and thereby strengthening low living standards as well as poor infrastructures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) / Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.