Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? (1149 Views)

Make 200 Naira Every Day On Insme / How To Make #3125 Daily On Insme / Insme Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? by Coolis: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
INVESTMENT IS A MUST IN THE YEAR! TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCH THE HEART, YOU HAVE TO LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. I LIKE THE BUSINESS ARRANGEMENTS OF THE COMPANY WITH INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK. I'M SERIOUSLY THINKING OF MAKING THE FIRST INVESTMENT OF THE YEAR WITH THE COMPANY THIS WEEK, IF YOU HAVE ANY REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT, PLEASE SAY IT NOW OR FOR EVER
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? by Mide3367: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Huh? �
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? by sulaimon22: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2021
Someone introduced the Business to me that I can make more money from the platform if I sign up for their vip packages. The guy said he started with 68k third vip package. What pissed me off from the platform is there domain name. Like www.000xzzzz00.com that's a total turn off.
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? by Coolis: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2021
sulaimon22:
Someone introduced the Business to me that I can make more money from the platform if I sign up for their vip packages. The guy said he started with 68k third vip package. What pissed me off from the platform is there domain name. Like www.000xzzzz00.com that's a total turn off.

They have free package among the VIP packages for 10days trial. I have started the free package. Start with the free package for now, after ten days, make a withdrawal let's see how it goes. One interesting aspect of the company is that, you must carry out a simple task like liking a page or videos on Facebook daily to earn on your investment. If you don't carry out your task, nothing for you. The thing looks like real work oo. Until yesterday, l never knew one can actually earn while LIKING stuff on Facebook. No more free clicking on the LIKE botton on Facebook or nairaland again except for money lol.
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? by Birniwa(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2021
Outright scam, run!
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? by sulaimon22: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2021
Coolis:

They have free package among the VIP packages for 10days trial. I have started the free package. Start with the free package for now, after ten days, make a withdrawal let's see how it goes. One interesting aspect of the company is that, you must carry out a simple task like liking a page or videos on Facebook daily to earn on your investment. If you don't carry out your task, nothing for you. The thing looks like real work oo. Until yesterday, l never knew one can actually earn while LIKING stuff on Facebook. No more free clicking on the LIKE botton on Facebook or nairaland again except for money lol.

Yes I heard they have a free package too.
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? by Coolis: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2021
Birniwa:
Outright scam, run!

Oga do you read at all? You don't call everything scam na. Didn't you see the part where I said they have free package one can try out and see what happens? When something is free, you don't pay to use it na. The tasks I performed yesterday, l have been paid and the money is right in my back office now. I want to finish the trial tasks in the ten days, make a withdrawal then see how it goes.

Yes I heard they have a free package too.[/quote]
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? by PaschalPM(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coolis:

Oga do you read at all? You don't call everything scam na. Didn't you see the part where I said they have free package one can try out and see what happens? When something is free, you don't pay to use it na. The tasks I performed yesterday, l have been paid and the money is right in my back office now. I want to finish the trial tasks in the ten days, make a withdrawal then see how it goes.

Yes I heard they have a free package too.

He was right. Outright scam hope u ran
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? by RoRoo: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coolis:

scam

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial::: Earn Over 500k Monthly With Crypto Farming! Enter Here! / Introducing In Way To Start A Business Cheap And And Easy! / Wise Warren Buffet's Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.