Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,621,263 members, 6,108,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 January 2021 at 10:57 AM

Get Loan Up To 2 Million For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Loan Up To 2 Million For Your Business (130 Views)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola / Access Bank, GTB Fined N96 Million For Illegal Charges, Other Violations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Loan Up To 2 Million For Your Business by Chukusbaba: 9:59pm On Jan 13
Business loan for already existing and start up business owners.
You get maximum amount of 2.6 million naira for 12 month duration....

All loan candidates are to take the loan test.
(1)How much loan do you want to acquire?
(2)state the purpose of your loan
(3)do you have an already existing business or a start up?

Send the answer on WhatsApp :0.9..0..2...8...8..4..6..1..8..0.... and start up the process.
Re: Get Loan Up To 2 Million For Your Business by gratefulheart(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13
Tell us the requirements
Re: Get Loan Up To 2 Million For Your Business by laluski(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13
gratefulheart:
Tell us the requirements

Guy RUN from this bastard he’s a scammer with different monikers on nairaland
He even chatted me a few mins ago in frustration as to why am I spoiling market for him. I have the chats on my phone
I will only stop when I see his pictures in a grave

1 Like

Re: Get Loan Up To 2 Million For Your Business by gratefulheart(m): 11:30am On Jan 14
I know he is a scammer. That was why I asked the question openly for us to trashed home.

Thank you for sharing.

laluski:

Guy RUN from this bastard he’s a scammer with different monikers on nairaland
He even chatted me a few mins ago in frustration as to why am I spoiling market for him. I have the chats on my phone
I will only stop when I see his pictures in a grave
Re: Get Loan Up To 2 Million For Your Business by laluski(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14
gratefulheart:
I know he is a scammer. That was why I asked the question openly for us to trashed home.

Thank you for sharing.

My chat with him
He previously blocked me
Then unblocked me and started chatting in a friendly manner when I no reply the fool, he got angry and sent me this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Free Books Into Cash / Ikpeazu Assures On Clearance Of Salary Arrears By December 2018 / Bet9ja Agent Bizness For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.