Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 (52801 Views)

Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC / A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2021
freemi:
she will get a lesser sentence

Why is that everytime a woman commit a crime, the society is alway looking for a way to waive it, emotional sentiment start flowing in, people start diggiing for all silly kind of excuse to blame it on any man involved. are we saying women are saints, and @the mention of rape all crime by women is pardonable or what
Do some of you know the guts it takes to stab a fellow human even just once, it takes alot of nerve & coldheartedness to stab multiple times.
how can anyone see the way he murdered the guy and call that self defense.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by olisaEze(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2021
weyreypey:

Life must be tough for you. Change your circles.

Chai!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ChngedChnges(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2021
Lightorder:
oga, there is nothing shameful about speaking up against rape to get justice. If it is true, I commend her courage. Speak up and stop the nonsense

I think she has been justified.
I'm not against speaking up but since the victim has passed on, there's no point making public image of herself

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Chrisbella24(f): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u pls share with us d details of d research u conducted that enabled u to come to d conclusion that 75% of d guys in akwa ibom are rapists? Also shed light on d criteria u used in sharing some as 5% good and 20% good& bad. U will kindly help us understand how rape is responsible for d HIV rate in akwa ibom

Because I'm from Akwa Ibom! And I will never hide the evil my people do sometimes.

You see that "I will rape and kill you and nothing will happen" ? That's their slogan.

See forget this hype about Akwa Ibom you see on net. You really don't know what's happening in that state.

People get killed and raped their almost everytime and they aren't doing much about it. No media to put these stories up.

Do you know the only channel in Uyo is NTA and Akwa Ibom state channel? And their is no difference between them and NTA.

Always showing irrelevant news.

There is a thread in the Diary section. The writer stays in Aks and has also shared her experience.
She also mentioned how her friend was raped.

2 Likes

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by anochuko01(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2021
moralistic:
this mama is wasting her time... as far the law is concerned, the guy was murdered... it was a clear murder case.... I foresee death sentence or life imprisonment ...no Matter the number of women that will come out to castigate the dead guy, it won't stop odume from life imprisonment or from getting her death sentence. honestly I feel for her and her family... but the law still remains the law....irrespective of whatever, this is a clear murder case

Na ashawo business carry her reach the guy house, the guy do finish he no wan pay, and she killed him.

simple and short

Unfortunately no be better country we dey. If not, they would have easily checked his criminal records.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by olatade(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2021
Na stew stain am for shirt?
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Oluromantic: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2021
ayusco85:

You think someone will just come out and claim to be raped for clout? Sometimes try and have an open mind, what if it's true. Do u know how many girls have been raped
Lol. Sorry open minded man in a crooked society

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by 27Pushing30: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2021
Self defence is different from what i saw in those pics... those were VICIOUS ATTACK WOUNDS.. short and simple.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by usedcardealerph(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2021
Abovebest:
Still searching for how the dead guy used "jazz" on her

Never will I support rape
But these ladies should be coming out with genuine stories

Why will a lady fellow a guy she just met home at that time of the day?

She got home by 11pm and her parent did not ask her where she was coming from at that time?

And why is she sharing the story now

Remember she said she was an 18 year old in 2017? An 18 year old that thinks life as a nollywood romance movie. Reflect on this bro
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ruffhandu: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2021
I don't know, but somehow, I am strongly convinced by this story. Some people asking why didn't the girl speak up since, let me ask you. How many rape victims have shared their story? The ones bold enough to come forward constitute less than 1% of cases. Did you read that she shared it only with her sister? Did you also read that he started threatening the sister when he heard she had known about the matter?

A country where policemen rape citizens in police stations, prison wardens impregnate female prisoners, rape victims are not bold enough to come forward, because those who should enforce laws, include many rapists parading the streets, will make jest of you.

Let's even consider this. Did the girl go there with the machete? I think the man had wielded it as this girl claimed, and as soon as she had the opportunity, she used it. That could happen so swiftly that the man won't have any chance of defending himself.

Rapists deserve worse than the law metes out to them in this country. Sometimes the police just collects money and frees them. How many rapists have been jailed in Nigeria? An for how long? Rape is evil and can destroy a life.

The first woman to be executed after a long time in USA, by Trump's administration, killed a pregnant woman, ripped her and took out the baby. History shows that she was a victim of so much abuse from her step father, starting from when she was 8.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ChngedChnges(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2021
Alwaysachick:

Your mother and sister inclusive

What have you men become, no single regard for the female folk. I bet yours are shameless if not you will accord women some respect.

Woo on the men of this generation

I'm sorry I don't make e-trouble neither do I engage in bashing people online.
My point is clear, since the guy is no more, is of no use bringing yourself out. Even you won't do the same if u were in her shoes atleast not making a video of it and posting to the world.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Rickylambert: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2021
Imagine....No shame!
A demented wh*re
Listen to the line of the story,no logical correlations.
You gv him your number with the intention not to pick up,and you letter picked up.Guess he hypnotized you on phone too.Fool!
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ChngedChnges(m): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2021
PenuelFarms:

Nna, that's how jazz work on people. Pray that you never experience it.
You'll be like - what will happen even if I give this guy benefit of the doubt?
Lol grin grin it's like u speak from experience
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by falcon01: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2021
ayusco85:

You are either a rape apologist, a rapist or a cold hearted human being.
let's say I'm all, why is she lying?? why she lying on a dead man?? you think we are st*pid or something? what's wrong with you?? why cant you Know she's lying by Just watching the video??
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by agathaamoses: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2021
I would not be surprised if it’s actually self defence against rape. Dia are so many rapists amongst us. Especially d under 30s. Below are posts by a rapist on nairaland few days ago

NewDelhi:

Na you dey do like mumu. Which young estemo will fvck you on a first visit. Na only the older and experienced ones fit try that but you see girls below 21, them no go ever gree. The 17 yr old old that visited me some months ago, it was almost looking like rape but it wasn't. She later agreed. The scope is to force your hand into their panties and finger them. If you dey whine am for sex , she will never pull off. Just grab her, force a kiss and use one hand to reach between her legs. She'll already be wet sef. After you finger her for like 2 min, she will finally allow you to UnCloth her.

NewDelhi:

That's the scope to fucking stubborn girls . At least it works for me. If a girl no wan do, just leave her for some minutes. After that sharply kiss her. If she is shifting her head or twisting her neck, hold her tight and force the kiss. She will give in instantly. Kiss her for like 2 min then reach for her legs. If she's one skirt, it will be easier but If she's on trouser, just sharply commot the button . She will tell you to stop and resist but no mind am, na just shakara. Tight her leg down, put your hand inside her pant and finger her while still maintaining the kiss. Once you finger her and massage her clit for like 2min dem no born her papa well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ChngedChnges(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2021
Actuarydeji:
You've a primitive mindset
I appreciate
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Pochettino(f): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2021
letskeeptalking:
The comments on this thread are truly shocking. Now I'm beginning to agree that we have a rape culture in Nigeria.

Detective Fashola, where is your proof to justify this as 'rape'?? Her word against nobodys?

So once a crime is committed and the victim claims rape, it should be dismissed? I pray you & your family members lose your lives and the perpetrators claim rape, then you will understand. Bloody fool
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Yxxx: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2021
My thoughts:

She was raped by the guy before that day.

She went to avenge herself by killing him the day she was caught.

She does not trust the justice system so she did the needful for herself.

Reminds me of Rihanna's song" i just shot a man down".

Somepeople don't take shit, they will revenge.

If true, one serial rapist down.

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by obstead200(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2021
Aflix:
Agreed. She did not go to the house with the intention of killing him, but the killing wasn't an act of self defense. Probably ashewo deal gone wrong.
Bros eh, we all know that ashawos rarely kill their client...except if the intention was to steal. There was no mention here that the girl stole anything.
Most ashawos would prefer to drag u through public disgrace than to kill u. As long as there is still a chance of intimidating u into paying up, an ashawo will not kill u. Her money is very important to her, not Ur death. She will likely not even strike the first blow in a fight. She might hold Ur clothes, shout, abuse Ur generation and Ur future, invite the whole world to come and see u finish etc. But she won't kill you. Very very unlikely.

This is most likely not an ashawo deal gone wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Judge Judy! Like you were there with them
you wouldn't have typed this if the guy was your brother.... secondly, odume never denied killing the guy....

if you were to be her lawyer, I see you misleading her

I know the law very well....
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by realstars: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2021
princeade86:
they don dey start. hmmmm, he raped u twice, same day, and u just got home and took ur bath straight away even when u staying with ur parents. u can't tell them so that they can take u to d hospital and do test for u to have concrete evidence against the rapist and arrest him straight. what are u afraid of again? but pls where is our wife of the president?
The girl even snick into the house to take her bath, jus like the way our wife of the president snick out to of the OtherRoom to take her Rest.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Agugbadin: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2021
Akwaibom is one of the most dangerous places on earth. Government should provide security for youth corpers in Akwaibom state. They are diabolic and extremely wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by lexy2014: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2021
Chrisbella24:

Because I'm from Akwa Ibom! And I will never hide the evil my people do sometimes.

You see that "I will rape and kill you and nothing will happen" ? That's their slogan.

See forget this hype about Akwa Ibom you see on net. You really don't know what's happening in that state.

People get killed and raped their almost everytime and they aren't doing much about it. No media to put these stories up.

Do you know the only channel in Uyo is NTA and Akwa Ibom state channel? And their is no difference between them and NTA.

Always showing irrelevant news.

There is a thread in the Diary section. The writer stays in Aks and has also shared her experience.
She also mentioned how her friend was raped.

Madam, u haven't answered my questions:

1. Can u pls share with us d details of d research u conducted that enabled u to come to d conclusion that 75% of d guys in akwa ibom are rapists?
2. Also shed light on d criteria u used in sharing some as 5% good and 20% good& bad.
3. U will kindly help us understand how rape is responsible for d HIV rate in akwa ibom
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ChngedChnges(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2021
freemi:
u b mumu? U never toast girl before? U never collect girl number before?
Ans:
1) no
2)no
3) no
I've done none of that yet am about getting married. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2021
benjackugo:
Previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/6356539/corper-odume-princess-paschaline-arrested

https://www.nairaland.com/6359973/akwa-ibom-corper-killed-him

https://igberetvnews.com/1378938/lady-claims-raped-man-killed-youth-corp-member-akwa-ibom-video/
That is how they coordinate to destroy men! Now that the man cannot speak, they have are conniving to save their own muderous gender who murdered a man! I hope the stupid young men of this generation are watching and learning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ModestGal(f): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2021
letskeeptalking:
The comments on this thread are truly shocking. Now I'm beginning to agree that we have a rape culture in Nigeria.
Very very shocking, I really don't know if these naira landers are human being, I really don't

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Missssii: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2021
letskeeptalking:

I have stopped being shocked about how some men on nairaland reason. For my sanity I just shake my head, scroll and vow to lay a proper foundation of empathy and respect for my children. Cannot dare birth boys that will come online to act a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by BeautifulGee(f): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2021
I Knew that boy would be a rapist . there is no sensible man dat will allow a lady with matchet into his house. he must have used that matchet to threatened the girl and the girl tactically overpowered him. that is why i advice people, don't be too comfortable hurting people and doing bad.... there are people that will leave you to 'GOD'..... there are people that will handle you squarely regardless of how powerful, connected and high you are......#case close.

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Kaimaonyeana: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

If ur brother die too, the killer shud he set free

He said IF the guy did what he was accused of....... Are u freaking daft?
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Gangmate

show us evidence or stfu

No be only set free.

The law is not emotional.

There are too many holes in her story.

She should have insisted on seeing a lawyer, instead of going on to shoot herself in the foot with her lame story.

Let me give you an example of a weakness in her story.

She claimed she overpowered him. That means she was no longer in any form of danger.

Yet, she went on and butchered him.

It is no longer self-defense, but MURDER.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ceeceeuwa: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2021
moralistic:
you wouldn't have typed this if the guy was your brother.... secondly, odume never denied killing the guy....

if you were to be her lawyer, I see you misleading her

I know the law very well....
I see you are bringing emotions into the matter!
Did she go there with a machete? How did she locate a matchet in the guys house? But because she is a woman everyone will label her a prostitute! She wouldn't deny killing him if she actually did in self defence!
Only God knows the truth... May we not be victims of circumstances!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ModestGal(f): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2021
MLTR:

Why is that everytime a woman commit a crime, the society is alway looking for a way to waive it, emotional sentiment start flowing in, people start diggiing for all silly kind of excuse to blame it on any man involved. are we saying women are saints, and @the mention of rape all crime by women is pardonable or what
Do some of you know the guts it takes to stab a fellow human even just once, it takes alot of nerve & coldheartedness to stab multiple times.
how can anyone see the way he murdered the guy and call that self defense.
That is exactly why the society try to think, because its unnatural for a woman to kill through knives, it takes lots of guts, and the only thing that would give anyone such gut is when the guy has hurt her in an unimaginable way, I will do the same if I was raped by a guy, to hell with him.
I believe all the stories

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money / Girl Caught Stealing Clothes In A Boutique, Hides Them In Her Panties (Photos) / Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.