Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 (52799 Views)

Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC / A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Hotguy27: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2021
gaius01:
How do she knows the intents of the girl? Am sensing a planned work. The way she's defending the Bea like she have known her for years.

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Farukshy: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2021
ChngedChnges:
Bomb!!
"I was like let me give him my number, it's not like I was going to pick his call" and you later took the call.
He persuaded you to come to his house and you said "let me waste my time small" grin[left] some women are wonderful!!

Some ladies are quite shameless. Too bold to say she was raped by a deceased without considering the publicity. She can as well file a lawsuit against the dead.

Before I forget, I made it!!!!! grin grin FTC after 8 good solid years. I dedicate this noble achievement to all my fans.
#God no go shame us
What are u saying, that is why this country is still back ward, so u want her to keep quite and leave with that for the rest of her life just because her reputation or Wat people w ed say. do u know what she has pass through, like she said she was 18 then,
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by agathaamoses: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That person you quoted is a typical entitled rape apologist on this forum. All the men you see shooting down any rape allegation are all rapists.

Just listen to what someone will type. You force a person into sex, force her to claim she liked it, then later stand and say all women are sluts.
It is sad

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by joey150(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2021
Genea:
she was 18

Legally, 18 year olds are considered adults.

I was only 6, when my mother told me not to talk too closely with complete strangers, accept gifts from them or follow them to their houses.

Keep making excuses for an 18 year old, that should obviously have known better given the circumstances.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

With the way Nigerian men reason about rape, it would not be surprising most of them are rapists who want to protect their interests.

They didn't ask why Don Davis didn't report his molesters. They didn't ask why it took him time to report it. Instead they were angry that his mother was following up the case. The anger was diverted to the women. The male is always innocent. They called get a gold digger, a woman looking for justice. Imagine if she was the one who said she was molested, can you imagine what they would say?

Your conclusion is misleading.

The rape culture in Nigeria is driven by multifaceted factors under the umbrella of MOTIVE, not necessarily gender.

In the matter of Don Davis, the commissioner of education who wanted to silence the case is a woman, not a man. Her motive is perhaps to keep her job.

Some women are against Don Davis's mother perhaps because Kumuyi is their "spiritual daddy" or a man they adore.

Every time there is a case of rape in Nigeria, the hyprocrisy it generates is never driven by gender per se, but by selfishness.

For example, when Biodun Fatoyinbo was accused of raping Busola Dakolo, there were women here who called Busola all sort of names, simply because their pastor was the accused.

These same women may be supporting this killer Corps member today, perhaps because they feel it would be an excuse to use should they find themselves in the same situation in the future.

If you say men support rape to protect their interests, should we also say that women who support killer wives do so to protect their interest or future intentions (to kill their husbands)?

What I know is that women are now becoming much better at defending their folks than men.

When a man beats his wife, and pictures of her battered face go online, you will see fury from everywhere, men and women alike. The man will be called names, dragged up and down, and some people will even threaten him with legal actions. You will find men among this mob, doing their best to bring the wife beater to justice. No one would want to hear his own side of the story. As far as everyone is concerned, a man should not raise his hand to any woman no matter what she might have done.

But when a woman kills her husband, excuses will start flying by. Hypocrites (men and women alike) will start saying, "there must be a reason why she did it. Maybe the husband was cheating on her. No woman will just wake up and kill her husband just like that. He must have hurt her badly."

All this nonsense needs to stop if we want to end some certain societal ills such as domestic violence.

If a killer woman is given an opportunity to say her own side of the story, then why do we shut wife beaters up with the words never put your hands on a woman no matter what

We can't use hypocrisy to end domestic violence.

Nor can we use it to reduce other societal vice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by saintokwuluora(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2021
moralistic:
this mama is wasting her time... as far the law is concerned, the guy was murdered... it was a clear murder case.... I foresee death sentence or life imprisonment ...no Matter the number of women that will come out to castigate the dead guy, it won't stop odume from life imprisonment or from getting her death sentence. honestly I feel for her and her family... but the law still remains the law....irrespective of whatever, this is a clear murder case

Na ashawo business carry her reach the guy house, the guy do finish he no wan pay, and she killed him.

simple and short
Not all correct. If this girl testifies in court and her witness is corroborated by circumstantial evidence, worst as it may be youthcorper would be found guilty of manslaughter and gets 7 years but this might be enough to discharge and acquit her on self defense against rape and threat to life.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Genea(f): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2021
joey150:

Legally, 18 year olds are considered adults.

I was only 6, when my mother told me not to talk too closely with complete strangers, accept gifts from them or follow them to their houses.

Keep making excuses for an 18 year old, that should obviously have known better given the circumstances.

why do you think that parents refuse their 18years old getting married at that time? Better still why do you think that even up to 23years, a girl is heavily protected by her brothers and her father? Think again
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Dchoice(f): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2021
she could be saying the truth,have had an experience like this but I used my head and God saved me aswel. some men are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2021
Beremx:
See the kind of comments coming out from men of nairaland? Very senseless and heartbreaking.

Nairaland has lost sensible posters on sensitive issues.

SMH
Really heartbreaking
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2021
Beremx:
See the kind of comments coming out from men of nairaland? Very senseless and heartbreaking.

Nairaland has lost sensible posters on sensitive issues.

SMH
Really heartbreaking !
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Monday60655(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2021
First of all, is only God that know the truth. But to think sensibly, your story sounds like a cooked story with the killer girl to conspire against the said Japheth. So what have kept you since then to speak up, or at least report to nearest police station since 2017. Yet you stated that you and your sister use to see the said Japheth.
May God be the best judge.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Genea(f): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2021
obstead200:
to overpower a guy with his pants down is quite easy Na. Just pretend to agree, pull ur clothes. He will definitely or most likely drop the matcher or the knife in order to use one hand to guide his dick into the pussy. That's all the chance needed to overpower him.

The part I don't understand is hacking him to death, instead of just injuring him and running away.

so connecting this story to the story of this thread, you can see that the man threatens them with a machete. Secondly when you watch movies, you’d see that it’s always advisable to immobilise your predator before running away, if not they gain the speed and deal with their victims. She just hit him hard and he died
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Hotguy27: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2021
I don't easily believe stories but this one looks 100% true.
Say NO to rape!

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by casualj(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2021
Nigerian Government have fail right from the beginning.i pray God should make a way on her behalf.
SayNoToRape
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by joey150(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2021
Genea:
why do you think that parents refuse their 18years old getting married at that time? Better still why do you think that even up to 23years, a girl is heavily protected by her brothers and her father? Think again

Legally, you can get married at 18. It is assumed that at that age you are assumed to be both biologically and mentally ready to do so. Some people might, and some might not. That's a whole different story.

Given her narrative of this story, you're trying to assert that an 18 year old girl dosen't know any better than to willingly follow a complete male stranger home?
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by luminouz(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2021
Genea:
when I was 18, I didn’t care I gave my number to anyone because I didn’t want to waste my time talking and when I get home I don’t pick calls. We do this because some girls get beat up because of this.. I can relate. Also I know that jazz works because, they used it o my mum, who went home and packed the money she had 100k and gave to a stranger...

Jazz works only if you have interest in the topic. It never works when it has nothing to latch on to. If you are not interested or your mind is not there, it bounces back, most times on the initiator.

If jazz is 100% sure, the Africans would never be conquered!
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Monday60655(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2021
ChngedChnges:
Bomb!!
"I was like let me give him my number, it's not like I was going to pick his call" and you later took the call.
He persuaded you to come to his house and you said "let me waste my time small" grin[left] some women are wonderful!!

Some ladies are quite shameless. Too bold to say she was raped by a deceased without considering the publicity. She can as well file a lawsuit against the dead.

Before I forget, I made it!!!!! grin grin FTC after 8 good solid years. I dedicate this noble achievement to all my fans.
#God no go shame us

My brother, the girl story tire me oh. Imagine after the incident according to her since 2017, She nor her elder sister never report to any police station since she claim that she keep seeing the guy.
It seems like this one wants to conspire with the killer girl. But God knows the best.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by CorperKola: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2021
Chrisbella24:

No sexual transaction gone wrong can make anyone kill the other person.

Las las, both will drag and disgrace themselves in public.
well of course, majority will lead to fight and it will be settled but a few will lead to death either of the customer or the 'service provider'.
some customers intentionally kill oloshos to avoid paying
and i believe an olosho can kill her customer if negotiations for price go wrong too
or if she wants to steal the customers properties
at least drug the customer like cardi B their role model.
there is someone on this platform who claims to know the girl and he said she is a rough girl and is capable of such
dont forget the olpshos are always high during the course of their business
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Monday60655(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2021
falcon01:
keep lying pesin wey die don die, he no fit talk.
.Don't mind her. She thought she can deceive everybody with her cooked lie.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Chrisbella24(f): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2021
CorperKola:

well of course, majority will lead to fight and it will be settled but a few will lead to death either of the customer or the 'service provider'.
some customers intentionally kill oloshos to avoid paying
and i believe an olosho can kill her customer if negotiations for price go wrong too
or if she wants to steal the customers properties
at least drug the customer like cardi B their role model.
there is someone on this platform who claims to know the girl and he said she is a rough girl and is capable of such
dont forget the olpshos are always high during the course of their business

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by od501: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2021
Robertgreene1:
interesting...that princess girl butchered that young man on a whoring basis..simple nd short..she wz my coursemate back @ UNN nd wz always smoking weed..clubbing nd whoring around town..at a point..she wz evn cohabiting wit my manest man..I told my man.."guy of all d babes in ds campus..so it is ds bitch dat u chose 2 cohabit with?..u dey try o"...infact dt girl is js abnormal..nd abnormal pple do abnormal things like butchering a young man like a salah ram..case closed..

Teh me you are kidding bro

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Monday60655(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2021
Oluromantic:
I hope she's saying the truth o. Lying on d dead can be dangerous much later.

I thought as much, because her story sounds like a cooked one in order to conspire with the killer girl.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by CorperKola: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
Really heartbreaking
this emotional blackmail from you is also heartbreaking. smh
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Monday60655(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2021
moralistic:
this mama is wasting her time... as far the law is concerned, the guy was murdered... it was a clear murder case.... I foresee death sentence or life imprisonment ...no Matter the number of women that will come out to castigate the dead guy, it won't stop odume from life imprisonment or from getting her death sentence. honestly I feel for her and her family... but the law still remains the law....irrespective of whatever, this is a clear murder case

Na ashawo business carry her reach the guy house, the guy do finish he no wan pay, and she killed him.

simple and short
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by BRATISLAVA: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Your conclusion is misleading.

The rape culture in Nigeria is driven by multifaceted factors under the umbrella of MOTIVE, not necessarily gender.

In the matter of Don Davis, the commissioner of education who wanted to silence the case is a woman, not a man. Her motive is perhaps to keep her job.

Some women are against Don Davis's mother perhaps because Kumuyi is their "spiritual daddy" or a man they adore.

Every time there is a case of rape in Nigeria, the hyprocrisy it generates is never driven by gender per se, but by selfishness.

For example, when Biodun Fatoyinbo was accused of raping Busola Dakolo, there were women here who called Busola all sort of names, simply because their pastor was the accused.

These same women may be supporting this killer Corps member today, perhaps because they feel it would be an excuse to use should they find themselves in the same situation in the future.

If you say men support rape to protect their interests, should we also say that women who support killer wives do so to protect their interest or future intentions (to kill their husbands)?

What I know is that women are now becoming much better at defending their folks than men.

When a man beats his wife, and pictures of her battered face go online, you will see fury from everywhere, men and women alike. The man will be called names, dragged up and down, and some people will even threaten him with legal actions. You will find men among this mob, doing their best to bring the wife beater to justice. No one would want to hear his own side of the story. As far as everyone is concerned, a man should not raise his hand to any woman no matter what she might have done.

But when a woman kills her husband, excuses will start flying by. Hypocrites (men and women alike) will start saying, "there must be a reason why she did it. Maybe the husband was cheating on her. No woman will just wake up and kill her husband just like that. He must have hurt her badly."

All this nonsense needs to stop if we want to end some certain societal ills such as domestic violence.

If a killer woman is given an opportunity to say her own side of the story, then why do we shut wife beaters up with the words never put your hands on a woman no matter what

We can't use hypocrisy to end domestic violence.

Nor can we use it to reduce other societal vice.

Only 4 questions for you:

1. When the woman reported that her husband raped his 9 month old son, what was your response?

2. When Don Davis mother reported that he was molested, what was your response?

3. When the doctor was accused of rape, what was your response?

4. When this lady accused the deceased of rape, what is your response?
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Alwaysachick: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2021
Tozara:
The fact that you insist that disbelieving a rape story is an indication of misogyny is indisputable evidence of generational cretinism.

You may be traumatized from having been disregarded or trampled upon by the males in your family. But not everyone who makes you angry is as despicable as the men who share your genes.

One doesn’t need to be ridiculously stupid to see women as worthy humans deserving of love. But in your lineage, that seems to be the only requirement.

If a story makes no sense, it is legitimate to doubt its veracity, and in the absence of any credible evidence, totally logical to refuse to believe it. For you to insist that this rational standard must be disregarded when women are involved is you infantilizing them and turning them into babies.

It does not take misogyny to know that women are humans and can tell wicked lies. All it takes is a few tragic experiences. And not every woman is a rabbit like you right here.

Go through my post I never judged anybody, my concern is how guys went on calling the girl names. We don't know who is saying the truth so why the insult?
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Boyooosa(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2021
ChngedChnges:
Bomb!!

#God no go shame us

Baba, this your comment no add up at all, and it's a pity that you have so much likes on it; if people just like your comment based on FTC routine on nl, fine but if they liked based on logic, then, our society is gone! And I'm scared.

Forget the status of the lady confessing now and surround your mind-frame with the scenario of if the claims of the two ladies are true about the guy.

I strongly believe that the crime scene was decided by the dead guy.
And I'm very sure when they accosted the girl, they didn't see money belonging to the deceased with her nor any part of his body with her where we can establish a case of robbery or ritual killing against the lady.

It is possible for the lady to have overpowered the guy one way or the other, in the process of struggling for her for life; I can see that the lady looks physically fit and she might have undergone some basic training in the camp or elsewhere....this is very possible!

The other girl testifying to be a victim some years back, she might be saying the truth; reason being that, I don't think she has any previous relationship with the accused until established.

Examining her testimony and relating it to your two assertions here:
1. That she reluctantly gave him her number promising herself never to pick the call but eventually picked up the call
2. That she reluctantly went to the guy's house even after bluntly refusing initially in excuse of sacrificing to waste her own time.

One, I dont know what attracted her to the guy but she knows; beauty, stature, complexion, loneliness, will to have new friends, gut, confidence etc but the truth is, she was ready to start a friendship with the guy (mind you, open to friendship is not a consent to sexx or invitation to rappe).
She might be carried away with the fact that the guy called her exactly where she met him and thereby assumed that the guy was actually stucking her based on deep and sincere interest he had in her....any 18yo would have fallen for that. The reason I guess she picked the call, she might be curious to find out the real person the guy was.
That being mentioned

On the second note, they had met.
They had discussed.
She had seen few things about the guy attractive and might be willing to give him a chance; a guy does not necessarily need a charm or jazz before you confuse a lady further for your lust for her if you choose your words appropriately and deliver them the way a Shakespeare would deliver it, rheterically...confidence from the guy must be part of his charming features.
The line 'ive told my aunt much about you and she will be willing to meet you' can sweep a 18yo off her feet even a married woman without joy in her marital front.
You might need to confirm this from your female friends, sister or even your mum.

Conclusively, let's focus our minds on the corper girl as a subject: whichever way we look at it, she needs help; 1. She is a murderer and you should know that her life can never be what she dreamt of in her life
2. Let's assume that the allegations from the two ladies are true; that the guy was a serial rapist or even killer, would we have allowed an innocent girl that struggled to rescue her life from someone like that by incidentally killing him to just bear unworthy cross.

Well, on this part, if I'm wrong with my speculations against the truth, may the people in authority see the reason and strength to prioritise justice.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Oju4190: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2021
moralistic:

simple and short
U are talking base on assumptions...... Murder case fine.....but if her lawyer can prove beyond reasonable doubt that the killing is for self defence. Then she will b b given a lighter sentence.Maybe 2 to five years or even go Scot free.She just need to get a good lawyer and witnesses that can corroborate her claim.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Luchitec(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2021
Stop wasting your time, it will be difficult for some non-indigenes/non-residents to fully grasp the depth of the sexual perfidy and gang-related menace in AKS. The government and NGOs should just step up their efforts, otherwise some very silly youths would continue to besmirch the image of this beautiful state.

Chrisbella24:

You can also have a good read here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/the-untold-stories-of-alarming-rape-defilement-cases-in-akwa-ibom/amp/

If after reading this, you still continue typing trash then you're delusional
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by poweredcom(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2021
Robertgreene1:
interesting...that princess girl butchered that young man on a whoring basis..simple nd short..she wz my coursemate back @ UNN nd wz always smoking weed..clubbing nd whoring around town..at a point..she wz evn cohabiting wit my manest man..I told my man.."guy of all d babes in ds campus..so it is ds bitch dat u chose 2 cohabit with?..u dey try o"...infact dt girl is js abnormal..nd abnormal pple do abnormal things like butchering a young man like a salah ram..case closed..

I suspect she is one of Dem

Infact too many oloshos have invaded NySc pretending to serve the nation

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by chevkosticks(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2021
What I notice here is some niggas here are fucking hypocrites, same niggas will still stop a random lady and ask for number and still curse her if she doesn't drop number, are now coming here to insult a lady for giving out number to a guy..
Due to most talks going on around I heard the guy was a mayhem to ladies in the community, always going around threatening ladies to succumb to his will..
Though the murder case was bad..
But to be honest he met is waterloo..

#Rip to him

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Only 4 questions for you:

1. When the woman reported that her husband raped his 9 month old son, what was your response?

2. When Don Davis mother reported that he was molested, what was your response?

3. When the doctor was accused of rape, what was your response?

4. When this lady accused the deceased of rape, what is your response?

I was neutral each time.

You won't find my comments in the original post for each of these allegations

But in the post about the commissioner of health, I did make a post when someone said he trusted that the commissioner could not have driven the aggrieved woman out of her office.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Girl Caught Stealing Clothes In A Boutique, Hides Them In Her Panties (Photos) / Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money / Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.