Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says (2840 Views)

AbdulAzeez Ibrahim: Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Serial Rapist And Kidnapper / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by SaintBishop: 1:15am On Jan 14, 2021
He was from Akwa ibom,Akwa ibom men are know rapist so i believe her.
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 14, 2021
moralistic:
..irrespective of whatever, she has no right to kill the guy... the guy is not alive to say his own path of the story and I expect everyone to realize and respect that...
no Mather the number of women that will come out to castigate the dead guy, it won't stop odume from life imprisonment or from getting her death sentence. honestly I feel for her and her family... but the law still remains the law....irrespective of whatever, this is a clear murder case
Na ashawo business carry her reach the guy house, the guy do finish he no wan pay, and she killed him.
simple and short.
Did you read that part I said I don't support what Princess Odume did?
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Lordswazz(m): 1:33am On Jan 14, 2021
sapphiere:

Not true. I have also reported news here where women also do terrible things. One is a singer who lied that a guy raped her after a failed sex for money deal.

I don't pray on any thread. I only wish.

I've never for once said that all men are insane. Next time you see such post please check the moniker very well.

I don't support killing him. Killing him was wrong but there is no smoke without fire.

Don't wish for any "All men are dangerous, father or not" to get married to you. Save the unfortunate young man the misfortune of picking someone like you as a life partner. Instead, go get married to your "harmless" gender.

This is the 21st century, you are at liberty to wed the angelic gender. No man deserves to be the recipient of such amount of male-hate and toxicity, whether they innocently got conned into saying "I DO" at the alter or not!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 14, 2021
What if JAPHETH happens to be this Lady's First Lover, and he possibly left her for another Lady?
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 14, 2021
The guy was actually a serial rapist and possible murderer.
I prefer reading news on facebook because real people post .
check out this facebook link ,even people from his village and people on his street at Uyo ,including his friends and his victims confirm with evidence that he's a rapist ,and they support the girl.

https://www./556161905093371/permalink/712627019446858

https://www.facebook.com/ab.isongofficial/posts/10218838846590712
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Did you read that part I said I don't support what Princess Odume did?
..can you please show me where I said you supported it ?
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2021
moralistic:
..irrespective of whatever, she has no right to kill the guy... the guy is not alive to say his own path of the story and I expect everyone to realize and respect that...
no Mather the number of women that will come out to castigate the dead guy, it won't stop odume from life imprisonment or from getting her death sentence. honestly I feel for her and her family... but the law still remains the law....irrespective of whatever, this is a clear murder case
Na ashawo business carry her reach the guy house, the guy do finish he no wan pay, and she killed him.
simple and short.
Why did you quote me to make this statement?
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Meto1234(m): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2021
He may has did something like dat sha nobody knows o.but this lady on camera just won thread ao .
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Mayng01(m): 6:12am On Jan 14, 2021
The case is getting weaker against the girl
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Mynd44: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2021
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by cocolacec(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2021
moralistic:
simple and short.

If the lady can really proove self defence,she will be duscharged and acquitted.
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by ollypass: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2021
He may have been what ever but this girl should stop claiming she was jazzed..what responsible teen dishes number to complete stranger and still waits for him at a filling station way past godly hour to be out according to her narration? she fell for his packaging and was hoping to make a fast buck before rushing home..and talking about home..no matter how you wan sneak..you can't come back past 11 and not face another round of beating until you confess where your really coming from if your house had any real form of discipline.
If she believed sincerely she was jazzed she should AV been more open in the reporting..but deep down inside she knew she was a victim of her teenage longer throat.
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Why did you quote me to make this statement?
be calming down.. is a public forum ma
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by chandini435: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2021
:Which is? love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by LutanFyah: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Earlier threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6356539/corper-odume-princess-paschaline-arrested

https://www.nairaland.com/6359973/akwa-ibom-corper-killed-him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K3Li8_FjnE

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/195879638938248

lalasticlala
You're always salivating,gloating and very happy to tarnish the image of any man that has any altercation with a woman.

From the prostitute that claimed she was raped.

The woman who claimed her husband defiled their son

And this murderer that killed a young man.

Your obvious hate against men will do you no good and bearing false witness against anyone has a way of coming back to bite you.

Love and Light

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by kc4christ(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2021
OK,In her words:
''My name Effiong Laurel Scott and I am from Akwa Ibom state. I heard about the incident that took place here in Uyo of the girl that butchered the guy to bits and pieces. I heard about it a few days ago but I did not think much of it until yesterday.
I was just scrolling through Facebook and I saw a comment on the post that stated 'Even if it was a rape case, why would she kill the guy?'.
That caught my attention and I went through the post and I started reading through and this was the girl's side of the story that said the guy tried to rape her.
I was like let me see the girl's photo and the guy's photo.
As God would have it, it turns out that this was the guy that raped me in 2017, July 17th to be precise in Etinan local government.''
Giving details of how it happened, Effiong said;
''My family and I came back to Akwa Ibom in 2012. I grew up in Maiduguri. Due to the security, insurgency and all that, we came back to Akwa Ibom state.
My dad was transferred top Etinan and we moved to Etinan to be with him. I celebrated my 18th birthday on May 11 and this incident happened in July. I was on my way out on a bike. This guy trailed me on the bike and came to me. He stopped the bike that I was on. He got the number. This guy is actually a rapist and a killer.
He is not just a rapist, He is a serial rapist.
So this guy met me. He sounded so sound. The guy was like since you are in a haste, just give me your number. When you come back we would get to see and talk. Me too I was in a haste so I was like let me just give him my number, it's not like I was going to pick his call.
On my way back home, when I was on the exact spot that he met me to get my number, my phone rang and I picked up and he was like where are you?. I told him I was where he saw me. By this time, this was around 6.30 in the evening. In Etinan, by 6pm, everybody is already on their way home or in their houses. It is already late and almost dark.
He told me to stop by a filling station. I stopped by and stood beside it. Listen to the storyline so that you would know that the whole ''''jazz'' thing that the girl said is true and it is realistic. It is very very true that the guy uses ''jazz'' on his victims. He hypnotises them.
He told me that he told his Aunty that I was coming by to visit him. I was still having some sense in me. I was like no I cannot come to your house, I just met you. This guy kept on convincing me. We stood on that spot and kept on convincing me. At a time I was like, Okay, let me just waste my own time, let me go with this guy.
The road he entered and started taking me through was a bush track. He took me through that road and in my mind, I was like what are we doing here exactly. By the time we got into the house, the house was like a deserted place.
So I got into the house and the moment I saw it, I said I can't stay here. So I got up and told him I was going, maybe I would come another time. I reached for the door. Lo and Behold, the door was locked.
As I turned my back to ask him to open the door, this guy got a matchete and a pen knife. He told me in that girl's exact words that he will rape me and kill me and nobody will know about it and nobody will do anything about it. Yes! Those were his exact words to me too. No single thing changed.
I begged as an 18 year old. I begged. I cried. What didn't I do that day. I begged him. I was literally crying.
Fine, he still had his way with me. He had his way with me not once, twice. to be precise I got back home that night around 11pm. I snucked into the house, I had my bath. I cried my eyes. I cried for days.''
Effiong said she left Etinan a few weeks after the incident
''The only person I was able to tell this thing to then was my elder sister. Somehow he got to know that my elder sister knew about it. He started threatening her from that time. This guy's name is Akwaowo Japheth. That is his name. Quote me. I am the one saying it. This guy's name is Akwaowo Japheth. I can vouch on my life that that girl did not just want to murder him.''he said
She said the joy for her is that the deceased died a painful death. She insisted that the youth corper killed the deceased in self-defense. She called on other victims of the deceased to speak up so they can save the youth corper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Mother Is Seriously Looking For Body Lotion To Bleach Her New Born Baby (photo / 7 Killed At Once Very Disturbing PHOTOS Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos / Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.