Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. (70640 Views)

Israel Strikes Near Damascus For Second Time This Week, Syria Says(Pics) / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by ajepako(f): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good one.

Behave anyhow and be treated anyhow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by KanuSE: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
emmadeking:
It won't scale through in the senate.
Why the rush in impeaching the president without following the due process.
An impeachment without witnesses.
I think Democrats are scared of Trump's second coming in 2024.

You don't know what you're on about or do you think the US lawmakers are as lawless as your Nigerian criminal-politicians.

Mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by N2B2: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
PDPGuy:

It’s only one Republican Senator that is needed to vote to bar him from holding federal office..But conviction requires 17 Republican senators

Great news! No wonder McConnell plans to delay trial till after Biden's inauguration. With 3 potential Republicans poised to break ranks in the Senate, McConnell can get rid of Trump for good! grin

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by 12inchess: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omo this Nancy Pelosi na Gangstress ooo. Assuming sey na she contest against Trump instead of Hillary the former time he for no even win the past election.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by TheWalkingMind: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Oga go and read and stop talking nonsense to ban Trump from ever competing for office is 51 votes they will get it
To convict him is 67 just 17 republicans needed and over 4 have made it clear they will remaining 13 go and read mr man.
You're the one talking nonsense.

Since you can't tell the difference between may and will.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
emmadeking:

They need about 16 Republicans for it to scale through, which will be very difficult if not impossible.
51 votes will ban Trump from ever running for office and that is the most important if you ask me and they will get it.

The remaining 16 votes up to 4 have indicated interest to remove him so let's see if that number grows even Mcconell is reportedly in support of impeachment

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by UncommonLogic: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Only a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG will still support thos lying SOB loser.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by TheWalkingMind: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
KanuSE:

You don't know what you're on about or do you think the US lawmakers are as lawless as your Nigerian criminal-politicians.

Mtcheeew
US lawmakers...lol..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Golan007: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Neddstark:
Topic has been hijacked by liberal clowns.

E pain am.

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by mysticwarrior(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
georgeakins:
May God bless Nancy Pelosi! She is a great woman
she is a powerful woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by emmadeking(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Oga they will get 51 votes to bar him from running for office again.

The remaining 17 votes to convict him is the issue but it is still very possible now that the majority leader soon to be minority leader is said to be in support of impeachment.
McConnell has not said he supports the impeachment, he said he's open to it. Trump won't be convicted.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Princeofasia: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
he has not been impeached yet stop fake news
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Princeofasia: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
emmadeking:

McConnell has not said he supports the impeachment, he said he's open to it. Trump won't be convicted.
no mind this people. the headline of this post is trash
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by TheWalkingMind: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
emmadeking:

Let them rides in delusion
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
You're the one talking nonsense.

Since you can't tell the difference between may and will.
You are an illiterate don't go and read and be arguing I said 51 votes will ban Trump from competing for 2024 which is very important you are still there arguing nonsense since you don't know that I was talking on two separate issues
Did I say it will be easy to get 17 but one thing is clear Mcconell is in support of impeachment up to 4 republicans will vote for it only up to 13 remaining and if the GOP want to save themselves they will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by wwwihy: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
PDPGuy:

It’s only one Republican Senator that is needed to vote to bar him from holding federal office..But conviction requires 17 Republican senators
So sure Five Republicans will vote to convict.... making 55, because it will be 50-50 by the time of trial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by oloyedewaris(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
At least Igbos will rest now

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by KanuSE: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
[s]
Shaev7:
E go shock Americans.
Their matter go be like Buhari 2015 wind of Change!

E dey shark them now, make them ask Nigerians how fa now....

be careful what you wish for.
[/s]

Rubbish

US no be Naija!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
emmadeking:

Oga you are not getting me I said 51 votes will ban him from office and that is very important I was talking on two issues if they like they don't convict him it will remain a stain on their party if they do the right thing and convict good for them but nevertheless Trump has no where to run to because they will still get to him

Thewalkingmind you are the delusional one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by fergie001: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
SocialJustice:
Wow, it's going on live.

If care is not taken Trump will be removed by senate from office before his tenure expires this time.

What a shame.

Tolexander:
Make the Senate try and ratify this second impeachment.
So that Trump can be the first POTUS to be impeached and removed

No.
Senate today issued a statement it will come back in session on the 19th of January, effectively putting hold to his removal from office.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by thatigboman: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tolexander:
Make the Senate try and ratify this second impeachment.
So that Trump can be the first POTUS to be impeached and removed
no way it will happen. They cant get 17 republican senators to complete the job.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by wwwihy: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
emmadeking:

He will be barred from holding office ... atleast 5 Republicans will join 50 Democrats during Trial. .. Mitch will no longer be Majority Leader as the time of Trial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Horstin50(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lol, his family will forever be remembered ������. Mr President Trump just made them very popular
lagdmark:

naa the children and grandchildren i dey pity for.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by thatigboman: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
EVILFOREST:
BACK TO BACK IMPEACHMENT grin grin grin grin
He has become the REAL MADRID of Impeachment.
This simply means he will never get the BENEFITS officially betrothed to an EX United States PRESIDENT.
PAPERS are being sent to the Senate.
noo. 1st first didnt pass in senate. This one wount too.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by fergie001: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
wwwihy:

He will be barred from holding office ... atleast 5 Republicans will join 50 Democrats during Trial. .. Mitch will no longer be Majority Leader as the time of Trial.
17 Republican Senators are needed to join their Democratic colleagues to convict President Trump.

They are 100 members there....50 Reps, 50 Dems
Two-thirds majority.....about 67.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by emmadeking(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
KanuSE:

Mtcheeew
You ended up not saying anything useful on what you bolded. Did they call in any witness like they did in the first impeachment? Answer the question and stop the name calling.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by thatigboman: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
wwwihy:

they need 17 republican senators, not 5
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by fergie001: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Oga you are not getting me I said 51 votes will ban him from office and that is very important I was talking on two issues if they like they don't convict him it will remain a stain on their party if they do the right thing and convict good for them but nevertheless Trump has no where to run to because they will still get to him

Thewalkingmind you are the delusional one
51 will come after 67 have done their jobs.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by jawalis(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Godbless3:

That is how APC sound untill they get the power from PDP and we realize the ain't any difference.
Trump just open american eyes and they (democrat) want to close it.
You got it right.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Ayoade19993(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
and pls with inpeachment.. second time shey? is he out of the white house... cuz I see no reason there... impeachment wey no comot person
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by shurlermoz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Chii59:
Ha! Them just wan destroy this man's political career patapata.
Na Mike Pence I pity sha. Reminds me of the story of the lizard who asked the rat to join him to play in the rain grin

I think Mike Pence has saved face by going against Trump and ratifying Biden's election.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Horstin50(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
What y'all must know is, whether Senate trash it or dismiss it, Trump can never run for President again!

They just ruined his Political Career by Impeaching him twice. No more coming back to that Oval Office! After January 20, 2021 (if he completes his tenure).

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) / Real Gun Which Looks Like It Is Made From Lego Causes Outrage Across The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.