Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies (14341 Views)

Peter Mbah Promise To Bring Peace & Security Through Community Policing - Foxxym / Top 10 Crimes Committed By Nigerians - Proposed For Community Policing / Community Policing Is Worldwide Criminal Network Now Comes A.I Pre-crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies by GhostWisperer: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2021
They have just brought more criminals to police the communities.
Re: Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies by WhiteLavender(f): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2021
WiszyFraud:
..This is what we expected after the Endsars protest.. Fresh graduates who can do the job, not those ex convicts holding legal guns undecided
Read well oga, they graduated from training, nobody said they were fresh graduates from uni.
Re: Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies by seunayantokun(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2021
English class:

Can an officer or a member of a police force be called a constabulary, to the extent that there can be many constabularies?
Re: Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies by Owologbo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
comrodioodio001:
Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/community-policing-378-special-constabularies-ready-in-delta/amp/
Well, the vigilantes in my community and local government are doing great. I hope this is just an addition and not scrapping the vigilantes.
Re: Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies by Owologbo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Hope they are paid timely. Will they also carry arms?
I think they should. At least, the vigilantes do carry guns.
Re: Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies by Myself2(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Shey na ghost constabularies ni ? Abi dem no get pictures
Re: Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies by Dblaz(f): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria, the land of constables (lol)...

Looking for materials for Nigerian Police Force Test, then check this out. Found it helpful too....
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/nigeria-police-force-recruitment-test-online-practice/
Re: Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies by smesi: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
seunayantokun:
English class:

Can an officer or a member of a police force be called a constabulary, to the extent that there can be many constabularies?

Lagos state constabularies are drawn from already made known community police officers call Laos state Neighborhood Corps acronym LNSC, trained many few of them and reintegrate them with the real Nigerian Police Force and clothes them with pure black uniform while the selected few constabularies salaries was still been paid the Lagos state government according to their Ranks from the previous Organisation/government agency.

I am thinking that Delta state government could also adopt the style of Lagos state government to ensure are local development government areas has equivalent of Neighborhood Officers apart from the 378 officers for community policing.

I could remember when I was in Lagos during former governor Ambode time, he the governor's employed 5700 LNSC into 20 Federal local government area (LGA) and 35 created Local Council Development Areas (LCDA) by Bola Ahmed Tinubu days as Governor, which I believe Delta state government has the capability to do so as an Oil rich state of the South south.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marwa: Nigerian Drug Users More Than Population Of Four African Countries / Ogun Pastor Sells 64 Babies - Police (Photo) / Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.