Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN (1935 Views)

Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic / Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California / David Andahl Who Died Of COVID-19 Wins Election In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by globalresource: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Immediately after the Electoral College ratify the victory of Joe Boden. CNN immediately removed the Covid 19 Statistics permanently displayed on their screen

My question is Why?

6 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Fahdiga(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Do they have skeletons in their cupboard? only time will tell
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Golan007: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lies.

They still provide the stats but cannot provide that alongside this important breaking news.

8 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by slimjohn2k5: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
The statistics were used against trump obviously

8 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by globalresource: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Golan007:
Lies.

They still provide the stats but cannot provide that alongside this important breaking news.

I have been watching for few days now. The statistics are no longer there. Before it was there everytime

12 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Enugupikin: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
globalresource:

I have been watching for few days now. The statistics are no longer there. Before it was there everytime
The media controls what we listen to, they want to shift the attention

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Golan007: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
globalresource:

While I've been watching same and I've been seeing it.

Last night Sara Sidner was even crying live on air over the deaths she witnessed in 10 different hospitals in California.

7 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Ovo200: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Someone on nairaland said the same thing even before it was removed. Main stream media is scum. I have stop listening or watching them

7 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by SalamRushdie: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Still waiting for them to post the footage of Trump inciting violence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Rossintii: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
SCAMDEMIC

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Fibonacci88: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Who still watch CNN?

7 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Dedetwo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Most of the COVID-19 hypes were for the 2020 US presidential election. COVID-19 manifested the Mail-in ballot which widely opened door for electoral fraud.There is a big cultural and ideological war loaming. The democrats and goofy republican establishments knew there maybe no COVID-19 in two or fours from now therefore Trump must be crippled politically.

7 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by AdaugoChisom(f): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
How is what's happening in US my business while I have BABA

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by osamz007: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
How is what's happening in US my business while I have BABA

na only u get baba oo
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by heniford2: 3:47am On Jan 14, 2021
mehn i don't watch CNN again is been long i prefer fox news and others Cnn is useless so useless

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Praxis758: 3:53am On Jan 14, 2021
They have come o....... So this OP and his ill-informed supporters are directly saying CNN removed the Covid update because of Trump.

Please let's place sincerity, reality and pragmatism above sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:06am On Jan 14, 2021
Covid news count is hyping the spread,learn to leave it ,is here to wipe out capitalist and detectors and looters
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:07am On Jan 14, 2021
Covid news count is hyping the spread,learn to leave it ,is here to wipe out capitalist and detectors and looters in Africa
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Astra101: 4:51am On Jan 14, 2021
It's a well thought out plan
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by revolt(m): 5:16am On Jan 14, 2021
globalresource:
Immediately after the Electoral College ratify the victory of Joe Boden. CNN immediately removed the Covid 19 Statistics permanently displayed on their screen

My question is Why?
oh u ppl don't know covid was propaganda to close to economy so trumps siccesses would be destroyed. Mtchweeee blind public

3 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:16am On Jan 14, 2021
This op self. I hope you know avian flu infected about 64 million Americans and killed thousands but you didn't see CNN put up a billboard then. Go check which party was in office then.
Not saying it's wrong to put up the statistics but if you're looking for fair and balanced journalism look elsewhere not CNN.

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by HeadShot: 5:24am On Jan 14, 2021
Since the days of Obama
I have stopped watching CNN....

It's a western propagate machinery..

Press TV is the worst of them all... Anti west sentiment...

Nobody can induce me anymore
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by jamiudinho(m): 5:46am On Jan 14, 2021
SalamRushdie:
Still waiting for them to post the footage of Trump inciting violence
just has we are waiting for Dem to post d footage of those 72 pple killed in lekki

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by jamiudinho(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2021
heniford2:
mehn i don't watch CNN again is been long i prefer fox news and others Cnn is useless so useless
same here ooo since the fail to prove or show d footage of d 72 pple killed in lekki

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by pquaver(m): 6:21am On Jan 14, 2021
Dedetwo:
Most of the COVID-19 hypes were for the 2020 US presidential election. COVID-19 manifested the Mail-in ballot which widely opened door for electoral fraud.There is a big cultural and ideological war loaming. The democrats and goofy republican establishments knew there maybe no COVID-19 in two or fours from now therefore Trump must be crippled politically.

This is exactly how Adolf Hitlers Jugend were thinking.. Exactly what his supporters where doing until the monster was all powerful and ended up swallowing some of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by rottennaija(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2021
globalresource:

My question is Why?

The statistics is still there. It's not everytime they have it there. It depends on the program aired

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:01am On Jan 14, 2021
globalresource:

My question is Why?
They still post it even till this day.Because of developing events they don't post it 24/7 you lots should stop being mischievious on Tuesday America recorded 4500 deaths and globally it will soon reach 2 million deaths unfortunately.

Covid19 is very very much real and media organizations keep reporting it stop being silly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by fiyinfoluwa29093: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2021
Immediately after the Electoral College ratify the victory of Joe Boden. CNN immediately removed the Covid 19 Statistics permanently displayed on their screenMy question is Why?

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by femi4: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2021
globalresource:

My question is Why?
You want them to put it on the impeachment stats? Be reasonable abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by talk2hb1(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2021
Tooh
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by heniford2: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2021
jamiudinho:

same here ooo since the fail to prove or show d footage of d 72 pple killed in lekki
that one is a recent stuff mine since won election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Black People To Be Racist? / The Mysterious Woman In Black Walking Across The US / Breaking - IRAN On High Alert As Nuclear Technology Center Comes Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.