Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN (1934 Views)

Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic / Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California / David Andahl Who Died Of COVID-19 Wins Election In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by Fortune109: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2021
Praxis758:
They have come o....... So this OP and his ill-informed supporters are directly saying CNN removed the Covid update because of Trump.

Please let's place sincerity, reality and pragmatism above sentiments.

So has Covid-19 gone in America??

So why the sudden stop in On-Screen updates??
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by ForestHill: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
How is what's happening in US my business while I have BABA
Stop using innocent people's pictures as profile display.
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by sunboy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
SalamRushdie:
Still waiting for them to post the footage of Trump inciting violence

1. The footage of the rally where he said “ you have to fight for what you have, if you don’t fight for it you will it. Something along that line.

2. Same rally Rudy Guliani said; “Let’s give them trial by combat”

It’s either you’re too blind or you don’t have enough data.

Quote me make ogun kill you, if you can’t make research before posting na you sabi
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by SalamRushdie: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
sunboy:

1. The footage of the rally where he said “ you have to fight for what you have, if you don’t fight for it you will it. Something along that line.

2. Same rally Rudy Guliani said; “Let’s give them trial by combat”

It’s either you’re too blind or you don’t have enough data.

Quote me make ogun kill you, if you can’t make research before posting na you sabi

Better post the link to this video here or that your Ogun curse go locate you... Gbenturu Gambia
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by sunboy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Better post the link to this video here or that your Ogun curse go locate you... Gbenturu Gambia

If you’re too lazy to go look the video yourself then goodluck.

His fellow Republicans lie on him too I guess that his statement at that rally incited insurrection abi ?

Over gullibleness dey worry some people sha.

When you’re done, introduce me to your dealer abeg!
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by SalamRushdie: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
sunboy:

If you’re too lazy to go look the video yourself then goodluck.

His fellow Republicans lie on him too I guess that his statement at that rally incited insurrection abi ?

Over gullibleness dey worry some people sha.

When you’re done, introduce me to your dealer abeg!

I have looked but couldn't find it , abeg help me please..... The only one I could find was of Nancy Pelosi inciting uprisings against the Trump govt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fsG5tyxRjw

Here is Peaceful democrats burning cars and attacking businesses as Trump was being Inaugurated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFO95zzCciE

Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by otipoju(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
heniford2:
mehn i don't watch CNN again is been long i prefer fox news and others Cnn is useless so useless

From frying pan to fire. If you want to enter furnace listen to newsmax.

Listen to all and read between the lines.
Re: Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN by sunboy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
SalamRushdie:

I have looked but couldn't find it , abeg help me please..... The only one I could find was of Nancy Pelosi inciting uprisings against the Trump govt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fsG5tyxRjw

Here is Peaceful democrats burning cars and attacking businesses as Trump was being Inaugurated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFO95zzCciE

Trump had a rally that Wednesday morning in DC... it’s all over the internet. If you still don’t find it then you’re avoiding the obvious like your boss.

Good luck wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

101 Burundi Soldiers Killed By Al-shabab In Somalia- See Video / Breaking - IRAN On High Alert As Nuclear Technology Center Comes Under Attack / Is It Possible For Black People To Be Racist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.